Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caramen

how to read that number ?

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello everyone ,

since game's bot are not alowed on the forum (i just learned that) i prefer say right now i am not making a bot or somthing like this

I want to make a tool to calculate how much gold i can win in an certain amount of time for exploit the data to do strategical change ... (just lazzy to write each amount on a paper after each attack in the game )

You can say me if i breack any rules then i wont ask anything anymore about this if so....

but i guess it dont ..

simple tool so simple question....

is there any way to read with autoit the amount of gold/mana tiped in the top right corner of that picture ? 

HERE

(62 414 gold &  57 381 mana )

I repeat i am playing myself xD

Edited by caramen

If you carefully read our rules you will understand that it is still "game automation" and hence not allowed:

"Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

I think a Mod will soon take care of this issue.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I will never understand why everyone thinks THEY are somehow the exception...

1 person likes this

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

I will never understand why everyone thinks THEY are somehow the exception...

Jlogan i will say f** y** seriusly i guess i was clear enouth to dont get any answer like that. I dont like mad ppl's like you.

If you carefully read our rules you will understand that it is still "game automation" and hence not allowed:

"Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

I think a Mod will soon take care of this issue.

stats calculation ? ok mod can close then (expect if this is alowed or not if a mod can let me know)

Rules:

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.

Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.

Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).

Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.

Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.

Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

i am sorry but i dont interact with the game ... anyway i dont wanna boring anyone with that so. sorry

Edited by caramen

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Jlogan i will say f** y** seriusly i guess i was clear enouth to dont get any answer like that. I dont like mad ppl's like you.

Mutual when that's the shown attitude here.

You will have 1 week without posting ability to think about your future here.

Jos

Edited by Jos
1 person likes this

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• houser747
      By houser747
      I have previously used _IEFormElementGetObjByName and _IEFormElementSetValue to enter text into a search box on a form and then submit the form.
      I am now trying to enter text into a search box which is not part of a form. 
      Here is the HTML from the website that i'm trying to enter the data on and then submit the search.
      <div class="row">
          <div class="form-group col-xs-12">
              <span id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_lblSearchText" for="input-search">Registreringsbeteckning</span>
              <div class="input-group col-xs-12">
                  <span id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_preSearchText" class="input-group-addon">SE -</span>
                  <input name="ctl00$FullWidthWithSubmenuContent$FullWidthContent$MainContent$AircraftRegistry$txtSearchText" type="text" value="DTH" id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_txtSearchText" class="form-control" />
              </div>
          </div>
      </div>
      <div class="row">
          <div class="form-group col-xs-12">
              <label class="sr-only" for="">Sök</label>
              <input type="submit" name="ctl00$FullWidthWithSubmenuContent$FullWidthContent$MainContent$AircraftRegistry$btnSearch" value="Sök" id="FullWidthWithSubmenuContent_FullWidthContent_MainContent_AircraftRegistry_btnSearch" class="btn btn-primary ladda-button" data-style="expand-right" />
          </div>
      </div>
      Many thanks in advance
      cheers
      Roger
    • robcull
      By robcull
      Hello all! I have had some issues reading text from different types of windows, occasionally, specifically with controlgettext. 
      **Before I begin, I know there are better ways to do what I attempt in the example below. That's not the point of this post. The point is my issues with controlgettext. 
      I am about to cite an example with an application you may be familiar with called SpeedFan (v4.52). My problem is not specific to speedfan, it is simply the most recent and easily reproducible example I can think of. 
      So, the goal of the script below is to get a string of text containing the current fan RPMs from the highlighted control in the screenshot below (see "speedfan_control_details.png").

Now, here's a simple script for grabbing the window handle and reading the text from that control: 
      $wintitle = "SpeedFan 4.52" $controlID = "197934" ;will be reformatted as "[ID:######]" $hwnd = wingethandle($wintitle) if @error<>0 then msgbox(0, "WinGetHandle", "FAILURE. @error="&@error) Exit EndIf $text = ControlGetText($hwnd, "", "[ID:"&$controlID&"]") if @error=1 then msgbox(0, "ControlGetText", "FAILURE. @error="&@error) ;failure returns "" and @error=1 Exit EndIf msgbox (0, "ControlGetText", "SUCCESS. @error="&@error &@CRLF& "$text="&$text) ;success returns string and @error=0 You'll see that the ControlGetText operation runs without error, however it does not capture any text from the control. If you explore the other controls in this one window, you'll find mixed results across the board. Neither the temps nor voltages can be read, while the log field and some other elements can be read. Even when you read the text from the whole window, those elements are not included in the visible nor hidden texts. 

I have run into this issue many times in the past- inconsistencies in the ability of autoit to interact with certain controls. What is it which makes this text different than any other readable texts? Is there an alternate method of reading the text in the window/control which could work? Any and all info to help me solve this mystery and satisfy my curiosity would be greatly appreciated. 
      Thanks  -Rob C
      PS: Running Autoit v3.3.14.2 on Win7 Ultimate x64
    • thoms
      By thoms
      Hello Forum,
      I'm trying to vertically center text in label controls, but no way. The search on the forum returns no result, or I don't search the right way
      When I insert a button and a label of same size close to each other, the text is centered on the button, but top aligned on the label, or edit. Which doesn't look really aesthetic
      Any idea is welcome
      Thanks in advance,
      Thoms
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello guys
      Today I'll give you three functions to manage the list View items
      These functions will help you to do some works in your list view items
      1. list view Read
      To get the selected item text  
      2. listView_checke
      To checke an item
      3. isListViewChecked
      To see if the item is checked
      All of these functions will be illustrated by the following example
      You can download the include file from the link below
      Now with the example
      #include <easy_listView_functions.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example()  Local $idListview  GUICreate("ListView Get Item Checked State", 1000, 700)  $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 50, 30, 250, 120, 50)  _GUICtrlListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle($idListview, BitOR($LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES)) ; Add items $item1 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item1", $idListview) $item2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("item2", $idListview) _listview_Checke($idListview, "item1") $btn = GUICtrlCreateButton("&read", 100, 150, 50, 50) $btn2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("&if checked", 100, 200, 100, 50)  GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) while 1 switch GUIGetMSG() case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE  GUIDelete() exit case $btn $read = _ListView_read($idListView) if $read then msgBox(0, "read listview", $read) else msgBox(0, "read listview", "no text ditected") endIf case $btn2 if _isListviewChecked($idListView, "item1") then msgBox(0, "get", "the item is checked") else msgBox(0, "get", "the item isn't checked") endIf endSwitch wend EndFunc   ;==>Example

easy_listView_functions.au3