Sign in to follow this  
caramen

how to read that number ?

caramen

Hello everyone ,

since game's bot are not alowed on the forum (i just learned that) i prefer say right now i am not making a bot or somthing like this

I want to make a tool to calculate how much gold i can win in an certain amount of time for exploit the data to do strategical change ... (just lazzy to write each amount on a paper after each attack in the game )

You can say me if i breack any rules then i wont ask anything anymore about this if so....

but i guess it dont ..

simple tool so simple question....

is there any way to read with autoit the amount of gold/mana tiped in the top right corner of that picture ? 

HERE

(62 414 gold &  57 381 mana )

I repeat i am playing myself xD

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : HERE ( In construction ) 

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

water

If you carefully read our rules you will understand that it is still "game automation" and hence not allowed:

"Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

I think a Mod will soon take care of this issue.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

caramen

I will never understand why everyone thinks THEY are somehow the exception...

Jlogan i will say f** y** seriusly i guess i was clear enouth to dont get any answer like that. I dont like mad ppl's like you.

If you carefully read our rules you will understand that it is still "game automation" and hence not allowed:

"Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

I think a Mod will soon take care of this issue.

stats calculation ? ok mod can close then (expect if this is alowed or not if a mod can let me know)

Rules:

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.

Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.

Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).

Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.

Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.

Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

i am sorry but i dont interact with the game ... anyway i dont wanna boring anyone with that so. sorry

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : HERE ( In construction ) 

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Jos

Jlogan i will say f** y** seriusly i guess i was clear enouth to dont get any answer like that. I dont like mad ppl's like you.

Mutual when that's the shown attitude here.

You will have 1 week without posting ability to think about your future here.

Jos

Edited by Jos
  • Like 1

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Epic007
      By Epic007
      Hey guys I'm stuck with a program.....I need a make an automation which copies text from a chat bot app and paste it in notepad to log the replies of my chat bot and to analyse stuff....a lil help pls

Thanks in advance
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I need to send a string of text to this popup and click on the ok button to save it.
      Here is the code I have so far:
      ;Start IE Sleep(7000) $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.google.com") Sleep(500) _IELoadWait($oIE) $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") ; Get Handle of the IE window Sleep(500) WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Wait for a browser page load to complete Sleep(3000) _IENavigate($oIE, "https://properURL.com") Sleep(8000) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;Attach to a browser control embedded in another window $oIE = _IEAttach("https://"properURL.com", url") ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $oIE = ' & $oIE & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & ' Extended code: 0x' & Hex(@extended) & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Sleep(2000) ;Get the title of the webpage ;Local $wTitle = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Webpage title:", $wTitle) ;Clicks the new button Sleep(3000) _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "focus") _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "click") Sleep(5000) ;Store the Element names where the important data will be sent ;Store the long description button Local $wLongDButton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m65d795a4-img") ;Store the long Description field id Local $wComments = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ma6499a9c-rte_iframe") ;Store the ok button id that is in the long description Local $wCommOk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m74031266-pb") ;******************************************************************************* ; Send the stored data to the proper field ;******************************************************************************* ;Click the long description button Sleep(300) _IEAction($wLongDButton, "focus") _IEAction($wLongDButton, "click") Sleep(300) ;Sends the Comments Sleep(500) _IEAction($wComments, "focus") _IEAction($wComments, "click") Sleep(500) _IEFormElementSetValue($wComments, "hello darkness my old friend") ;Click the ok button Sleep(500) _IEAction($wCommOk, "focus") _IEAction($wCommOk, "click") Sleep(500)  
      Here is the popup:

• reida
      By reida
      Hello. Help to write the text.
      <textarea tabindex="4" class="js-input compose__labels__input" style="width: 407px; max-width: 413px;" wrap="off" autocomplete="off" data-original-name="To"></textarea>  I can not make.
      #include <IE.au3> $sLogin = 'adv' $iError = 1 $sUrl = 'https://......' $oIE = _IECreate($sUrl) ;;; _IELoadWait($oIE) $oLogin = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "To") Sleep(7000) If IsObj($oLogin) Then _IEFormElementSetValue($oLogin, $sLogin) _IELoadWait($oIE) ; EndIf EndIf Through the selector it can be possible?
      #toolkit-154163367424641composeForm > div:nth-child(1) > div > div.compose-head__content.js-collapsed-off > div.compose-head__row-wrapper.compose-head__row-wrapper_to.js-row > div > div > div:nth-child(2) > div > div > div > textarea.js-input.compose__labels__input  
    • Blueman
      By Blueman
      Hey Guys,
      Hope that you can help me with something, maybe this is a bug in the new version of AUTOIT but first i will check it with you to know for sure.
      I have made a simple GUI with a Embedded IE Object, then i would like to read the HTML with _IEBodyReadHTML(), easy right?
      When i use the old IE.au3 include from a year back or so, it is working fine!
      When i use the new IE.au3 include came with the new installation that is currently available on autoitscript.com it isnt working (i get a result that says; 0).
      Let me show you.

Working Example
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <IE_EmbeddedVersioning.au3> #include <IE_PreVersion.au3> ;Older Version Example() Func Example() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Example", 1000, 1000) Local $idOK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 310, 370, 85, 25) Global $oIE_1 = _IECreateEmbedded() ; CREATE IE OBJECT(S) GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_1, 355, 5, 600, 360) _IENavigate($oIE_1, "https://www.google.nl", 1) Local $CheckHTML_T = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE_1) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) MsgBox(48,"",$CheckHTML_T) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idOK ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>Example  
      Failing Example
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <IE_EmbeddedVersioning.au3> #include <IE.au3> ;New Version Example() Func Example() ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Example", 1000, 1000) Local $idOK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 310, 370, 85, 25) Global $oIE_1 = _IECreateEmbedded() ; CREATE IE OBJECT(S) GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_1, 355, 5, 600, 360) _IENavigate($oIE_1, "https://www.google.nl", 1) Local $CheckHTML_T = _IEBodyReadHTML($oIE_1) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) MsgBox(48,"",$CheckHTML_T) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idOK ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>Example  
      I have attachted all files and i am testing on Windows 10 with the latest SciTe Program (Not compiled). 
      When i compile the script it is showing the same result.
      Thanks guys!
      IE_PreVersion.au3
      IE.au3
      IE_EmbeddedVersioning.au3
    • cramaboule
      By cramaboule
      Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible (and how) to put text on video on-the-fly (like VLC displays Title movie at the begining)
      and of course doing that in AutoIt
      Thanks in advance...

C.