how to read that number ?

caramen

Hello everyone ,

since game's bot are not alowed on the forum (i just learned that) i prefer say right now i am not making a bot or somthing like this

I want to make a tool to calculate how much gold i can win in an certain amount of time for exploit the data to do strategical change ... (just lazzy to write each amount on a paper after each attack in the game )

You can say me if i breack any rules then i wont ask anything anymore about this if so....

but i guess it dont ..

simple tool so simple question....

is there any way to read with autoit the amount of gold/mana tiped in the top right corner of that picture ? 

HERE

(62 414 gold &  57 381 mana )

I repeat i am playing myself xD

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

If you carefully read our rules you will understand that it is still "game automation" and hence not allowed:

"Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

I think a Mod will soon take care of this issue.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

I will never understand why everyone thinks THEY are somehow the exception...

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

I will never understand why everyone thinks THEY are somehow the exception...

Jlogan i will say f** y** seriusly i guess i was clear enouth to dont get any answer like that. I dont like mad ppl's like you.

If you carefully read our rules you will understand that it is still "game automation" and hence not allowed:

"Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game."

I think a Mod will soon take care of this issue.

stats calculation ? ok mod can close then (expect if this is alowed or not if a mod can let me know)

Rules:

1. Do not ask for help with AutoIt scripts, post links to, or start discussion topics on the following subjects:

Malware of any form - trojan, virus, keylogger, spam tool, "joke/spoof" script, etc.

Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.

Automation of software/sites contrary to their EULA (see Reporting bullet below).

Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.

Running or injecting any code (in any form) intended to alter the original functionality of another process.

Decompilation of AutoIt scripts or details of decompiler software.

i am sorry but i dont interact with the game ... anyway i dont wanna boring anyone with that so. sorry

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Developers

Jlogan i will say f** y** seriusly i guess i was clear enouth to dont get any answer like that. I dont like mad ppl's like you.

Mutual when that's the shown attitude here.

You will have 1 week without posting ability to think about your future here.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)