ur

In my GUI after doing multiple actions I am saving the output to a file by using a save button in GUI.

And another is "save to Clipboard"

When I click the save button the file is saving fine but the GUI is freezing and we are try to do any other usage on it.

And in task manager, the AutoIt3_x64.exe CPU usage is showing as 99%.

Can anyone help on this.

TheDcoder

Please look where you are posting before hitting the submit button. This is the Dev Chat section, please post it in General Help & Support Section

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

water

Impossible to help without having seen your code.
Or should I ask my crystal ball?

Edited by water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Reziskonh
      By Reziskonh
      Hi, everybody
      I look for GUI whose behavior similar to the message of an email client or antivirus
      In other words:
          Any PC screen able to calculate the size
          To consider the Task bar size
          To find the lower corner on the right/below and to nestle on it

Notes:
      In GUI the GUICtrlCreateEdit field (as option) - that can be received and displayed through variable information
      Thanks a lot
      PS
      I use the translator, excuse if something is not clear

• VollachR
      By VollachR
      Hi,
      I'd like to show a progress bar for an operation performed by an external program my script is running silently, I want to show it in a GUI I created using the GUICtrlCreateProgress but I have no idea how to do it.
      The important thing to point out is that there's no way of knowing how long the external program will run, as it is a file splitter and it depends on the size of file it splits and the split parts size.
      Can someone point me in the right direction or give me an example how to do so?
      This is my RunWait command:
      RunWait($MYFILES1 & '\fsplit.exe -split ' & $Size & ' mb ' & $File & " -f " & $File & "." & $extension) It uses multiple variables declared and set earlier in the script, how will I got about having the progress of that command shown using GUICtrlCreateProgress ? Is it possible?
      Thank you.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an inquiry and I hope to find the answer here
      I want to create a graphical user interface
      but I want to hide the system menu
      I mean the window menu
      Is this possible?
      If is possible please give me how to do that
      Thanks in advance
    • helmar
      By helmar
      I was playing around with simple GUI creation.  I tend to like parameter driven coding (in prior life (years ago) as Clipper/FoxPro/dBase coder).  Just wanted to see what I could do with a GUI.
      #Region options, includes Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #EndRegion options, includes Global Const $nCols = 2, $nRows = 6, $nSpacer = 10, $nBtnWidth = 150, $nBtnHeight = 30 Global $xName = 0, $xID = 0 Global $nGUIWidth = ($nCols * $nBtnWidth) + (($nCols + 1) * $nSpacer) Global $nGUIHeight = ($nRows * $nBtnHeight) + (($nRows + 1) * $nSpacer) Global $hMainGUI = GUICreate("Calculated GUI", $nGUIWidth, $nGUIHeight, -1, -1) For $xRows = 1 to $nRows ;in this arrangement, tabbing is left to right, then next row For $xCols = 1 to $nCols ;reverse the order of this line with the prior line for top to bottom tabbing, then next col $xName += 1 $xID += 1 Global $Dummy = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button" & $xName, _ ($nBtnWidth * ($xCols - 1)) + (($xCols - 1) * $nSpacer) + $nSpacer, _ ($nBtnHeight* ($xRows - 1)) + (($xRows - 1) * $nSpacer) + $nSpacer, _ $nBtnWidth, _ $nBtnHeight) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($xID+2, "Handler") Next Next GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CloseApp") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Sleep(10) WEnd Func CloseApp() Exit EndFunc Func Handler() MsgBox(0,0,"Button " & @GUI_CtrlId - 2) EndFunc  
    • Trisha
      By Trisha
      Hello,
      I Have clicked on save as option to save a file, while doing that I need to rename a file appending with sysdate. I have searched in google find the below one line of code:
      FileMove("C:\somefile.txt", "C:\somefile1.txt"), When I am trying to append with sysdate. It is not happening. Please help me out  with the small issue.