Surya

Jarvis PC Assistant

Surya

Hi everyone i am creating a speech recognition pc assistant,could any one recommend any ideas regarding what i should include in my project like playing music,telling time and date etc.Thanks in advance.Screenshot of the program gui included as below.

Rec013_001.bmp

Rec013_002.bmp

Rec013_004.bmp

No matter whatever the challenge maybe control on the outcome its on you its always have been.

MY UDF: Transpond UDF (Sent vriables to Programs) , Utter UDF (Speech Recognition)

TheDcoder

Hmmm... Looks nice :), Why are you trying to make a PC assistant? [joke]Isn't Cortana enough for us[/joke]? :P, I would like a Name tied to a program, when I say "Launch <name>" it should launch the program tied to the name, for example Notepad will be tied to notepad.exe, when I say "Launch Notepad" it should launch Notepad :)

TD :D

P.S where is the 3rd screenshot? :P

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

Surya

Thanks for the feedback actually i have already included that:

list of fucntions included:

1) Greets every time

2) Gives surprises

3) System Warning notification

4) Many automation sequences

5) Script Writing ( you can write scripts which perform the functions of pc in jarvis)

6) Typing automation

7) Webcam mouse movement

8) Searching files on PC

9) Chatting with user [limited database]

10) Android Device management [progressing on that function]

i have included many functions of automation in the program.The program is fully controlled by speech

I want the program to be like a human simply i want the program to chat like a human like megahal but it is not that efficient.So my main motive is to make my program chat offline like talking angela and talking tom does using a large database.I want to make the program userfreindly so as the user dont have to touch the keyboard/mouse 

P.S. new ideas are accepted

Edited by Surya

No matter whatever the challenge maybe control on the outcome its on you its always have been.

MY UDF: Transpond UDF (Sent vriables to Programs) , Utter UDF (Speech Recognition)

Surya

Bro i a little help here please i know that i can use icons that are in dll files with guictrlcreateicon but is that possible with guictrlcreatepic that i can load a pic from dll without extracting it

I want that because thaere are two many files messing around the ? 

guinness

Look at ResourcesEx in my signature. You can basically include a png in your executable and then use the UDF to "bind" to a pic control or such-like.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

RaylanJarvis

Hi everyone i am creating a speech recognition pc assistant,could any one recommend any ideas regarding what i should include in my project like playing music,telling time and date etc.Thanks in advance.Screenshot of the program gui included as below.

Rec013_001.bmp

Rec013_002.bmp

Rec013_004.bmp

I tried out the Beta Links Mark II and made some adjustments to give me real time answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTola2lRaTQ

Raylan 

Surya

Thanks raylan for the video.The system had a nice gui but I think It require a network connection,does it need one?

I am planning on making an offline chatter like Talking Tom, Talking Angela, Megahal. I don't know what to do

Nice video keep up the good work.I have one more question was it a Linux distribution or windows.