jaja714

For years, I have been running a script using ObjGet to open an Excel workbook but, after upgrading from Win7 to Win10, ObjGet is now returning with an error.  The only way I can get it to work on Win10 is to actually open the workbook manually myself and then run the script.

water

Why do it "manually"? AutoIt comes with an Excel UDF.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

jaja714

Ahah, I am always open to a better way.  here is what I have been doing for many years ... until Win10 ;)

$FileName = "C:\Users\Public\Music\The Beatles\The Beatles.xlsx"
$CellRange="songs"                                      ; Change this to the range of cells you want to modify

if not FileExists($FileName) then                       ; Just a check to be sure..
    Msgbox (0,"loadBeatles","Error: Can't find file " & $FileName)
    SetError(1)
    Return
endif

$oExcelDoc = ObjGet($FileName)                          ; Get an Excel Object from an existing filename
                                                        ; NOTE: $oExcelDoc is a "Workbook Object", not Excel itself!
If (not @error) and IsObj($oExcelDoc) then              ; Check again if everything went well
    $oDocument=$oExcelDoc.Worksheets(1)                 ; We use the 'Default' worksheet
    $aBeatles=$oDocument.range($CellRange).value        ; Retrieve the cell values from given range

; The data should now be in the 2-dimensional array: $aBeatles
    If Not IsArray($aBeatles) And Ubound($aBeatles,0) < 5 Then
        Msgbox (0,"loadBeatles","Error: Could not retrieve data from cell range: " & $CellRange)
        SetError(1)
    EndIf

$oExcelDoc.saved=1              ; Prevent questions from excel to save the file
    $oExcelDoc.close                ; Get rid of Excel.
Else
    Msgbox (0,"loadBeatles","Error: Could not open "& $FileName & " as an Excel Object.")
    SetError(1)
Endif

Return $aBeatles

water

Did you just upgrade the OS or Office as well?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

jaja714

Duh ... yes ... Office 2016!  I did em both the same day.

water

So something has changed when upgrading Office.
Can you elaborate on which error you get? What's the value of @error? Do you get error messages?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

water

Is this a trial version of Office 2016 or did you upgrade from a trial version?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

jaja714

Is this a trial version of Office 2016 or did you upgrade from a trial version?

This is the real version of Office 2016.

I didn't think the value of @error was important as the documentation simply says it will be non-zero when failing.  For what it's worth though, the value of @error is -2147221018.

water

When converted to hex -2147221018 is equal to 0x800401E6 and stands for "MK_E_INVALIDEXTENSION Bad extension for file." - Whatever this means.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc704587.aspx

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

water

When searching the web for "excel hresult 0x800401E6" it seems that the error tells you that the file you want to access is already opened by another application:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24323167/waiting-open-excel-when-program-is-writing-data-to-excel

So I suggest to use the Excel UDF to work with Excel workbooks.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

jaja714

Well, the file is certainly not open by another applications and further, the extension .xlsx is perfectly fine as well.

On the contrary, I am actually able to get my script to run successfully if I actually do open the file before running the script.  Strange.

Sounds like ObjGet and Office2016 are not playing nice.  Let me look into the whole Excel UFD thing...

jaja714

Edited by jaja714

water

_Excel_Open, _Excel_BookOpen and _Excel_RangeRead should do what you need.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

jaja714

What?  Still getting the same error as before!  The only difference is that it is _Excel_Open returning the error instead of ObjGet.

Also, just like before, _Excel_Open works fine if the workbook in question is already open.

NOTE: @extended = -2147221164

$oExcel = _Excel_Open(False,False,False,False,True)
If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "loadBeatles", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)

$oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $wbBeatles, Default, Default, True)
If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "loadBeatles", "Error opening workbook '" & $wbBeatles & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)
    _Excel_Close($oExcel)
    Exit
EndIf

$aBeatles = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, $cellRange)
If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "loadBeatles", "Error reading range " & $cellRange & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)

Edited by jaja714
add @extended

water

This error code stands for:
0x80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
Seems that Excel is not installed or not available to the user who runs the script.
Do you run the script from the task scheduler or as user System?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

jaja714

When I build an EXE and run as admin, I get the same error as above.  Am I the first Autoit programmer to use Excel UDF for Office 2016?

water

This is not my area of expertise but I think it is a problem with Excel not being registered for all users.
I'm sure you will find a solution on the web.
Or maybe another user knows how to solve this problem.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

jaja714

I'm not sure what "registered for all users" means.  I am the only user and, further, Excel 2016 shows me as "signed in" whenever I open it.

What in the world should I search for on the web?

Would it be easier to simply debug the Excel UDF on my machine?

jaja714

Ok, so I did some debugging of the existing Excel UDF and ... we are right back where we started ... ObjGet and ObjCreate!!!

ObjGet returns 0 for both @error and @extended while ObjCreate returns @error = -2147221164 and @extended = 0.

p.s. how do you look up the values of these error codes?  It would be nice if there were some sort of ShowError and ShowExtended functions!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• robertocm
      By robertocm
      I'm using this for replacing text strings in the VBProject of all excel files in a folder and subfolders.
      I have the same text string in several lines and those lines could have some differences between files: then not feasible for .ReplaceLine method
      I'm not interested in placing all the code in a xla AddIn, because the code is similar but not exactly the same in all the files.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase #include <File.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Excel.au3> $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "ErrFunc") ;Install a custom error handler Global $iEventError ; to be checked to know if com error occurs. Must be reset after handling. Global Const $sMessage = "Select Folder" Global $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, "") If @error Then MsgBox(0, "", "No folder was selected.") Exit EndIf Global $bFileOpen ;Look for excel files in selected directory and all subdirectories Global $aFileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFileSelectFolder, "*.xlsm", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) If Not @error Then Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open(Default, Default, False, Default, True) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_Open" & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) For $i = 1 To $aFileList[0] $bFileOpen = _WinAPI_FileInUse($aFileList[$i]) If $bFileOpen = 0 Then ;ShellExecute($aFileList[$i]) Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $aFileList[$i]) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_BookOpen: " & $sFilePath & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Local $oProject = $oWorkbook.VBProject ;From: Adapt VBA in a workbook using VBA / http://www.snb-vba.eu/index_en.html ;2.7.2 Macromodule delete With $oProject .VBComponents.Remove(.VBComponents("SplashText")) If $iEventError Then Consolewrite("SplashText Form not found: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) $iEventError = 0 ; Reset after displaying a COM Error occurred EndIf .VBComponents.Import("C:\Documents and Settings\XP\Escritorio\PLANTILLAS_EXPORT\SplashText.frm") EndWith ;3.2.1.8 Macro: delete With $oProject.VBComponents("Actual").CodeModule ;3.2.1.2 Macro: find If .Find("Sub Check_NumPed(", 1, 1, -1, -1) Then ;Note: using '+ 1' at the end of the line because i'm used to add an empty line between procedures (see vba help for ProcCountLines) .DeleteLines( .ProcStartLine("Check_NumPed", 0), .ProcCountLines("Check_NumPed", 0) + 1) EndIf EndWith ;Check if range name exists. If not create named ranges If Not IsObj($oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Evaluate("Booking_DestPort")) Then ;If Not IsObj($oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("Booking_DestPort")) Then If $oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("AC7").value = "DestPort" Then $oWorkbook.Names.Add("Booking_DestPort", "=DATOS!$AC$8") Else ConsoleWrite("-> Not: 'DestPort' in AC7" & @TAB & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf If $oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("AD7").value = "FinalDest" Then $oWorkbook.Names.Add("Booking_FinalDest", "=DATOS!$AD$8") Else ConsoleWrite("-> Not: 'FinalDest' in AD7" & @TAB & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf ;Open VBE Editor (like Alt+F11) $oAppl.VBE.MainWindow.Visible = True ;$oAppl.VBE.Windows("Inmediato").Visible = True ;https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/77545-resolved-vbaofficeexcel-experts/ ;Spiff59, Aug 2008 ;Local $oModules = $oProject.VBComponents ;Local $oModules = $oWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents ;$oModules.Item(1).CodeModule.CodePane.Show ;$oModules.Item(1).Activate ; With $oModules.Item($y).CodeModule ; .ReplaceLine (1 , "Sub SpellCheck()") ; .DeleteLines (10, 1) ; .InsertLines (7 , "TEST") ; EndWith ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic - ", "Proyecto - VBAProjec", 30) WinActivate($hWnd) WinWaitActive($hWnd, "", 30) If WinActive($hWnd, "") Then ;Sleep(100) ;Send("{F7}") $oProject.VBComponents("Actual").Activate ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd2 = WinWait(" - [Actual (Código)]", "Proyecto - VBAProject", 30) WinActivate($hWnd2) WinWaitActive($hWnd2, "", 30) ;First Replace If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then Send("{CTRLDOWN}h{CTRLUP}") ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd3 = WinWait("Reemplazar", "&Procedimiento actua", 30) WinActivate($hWnd3) WinWaitActive($hWnd3, "", 30) Sleep(100) Send('Sheets("DATOS").Range("AC8")') Sleep(200) Send("{TAB}") Sleep(100) ;Send("{DEL}") Send('Range("Booking_DestPort")') Sleep(200) ControlClick("Reemplazar", "", "[ID:4892]") Sleep(100) Send("{ALTDOWN}z{ALTUP}") Local $hWnd4 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "Se ha buscado en la ", 2) ;WinActivate($hWnd4) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd4, "", 3) If WinActive($hWnd4, "") Then Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") Else Consolewrite("Not found 1: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) Local $hWnd5 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "No se encontró", 0) ;WinActivate($hWnd5) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd5, "", 2) Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") EndIf Sleep(100) If WinActive($hWnd3, "") Then ;Alt+F4 Send("!{F4}") Sleep(100) EndIf EndIf ;Second Replace If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then Send("{CTRLDOWN}h{CTRLUP}") ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd3 = WinWait("Reemplazar", "&Procedimiento actua", 30) WinActivate($hWnd3) WinWaitActive($hWnd3, "", 30) Sleep(100) Send('Sheets("DATOS").Range("AD8")') Sleep(200) Send("{TAB}") Sleep(100) Send('Range("Booking_FinalDest")') Sleep(200) ControlClick("Reemplazar", "", "[ID:4892]") Sleep(100) Send("{ALTDOWN}z{ALTUP}") Local $hWnd4 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "Se ha buscado en la ", 2) ;WinActivate($hWnd4) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd4, "", 3) If WinActive($hWnd4, "") Then Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") Else Consolewrite("Not found 2: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) Local $hWnd5 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "No se encontró", 0) ;WinActivate($hWnd5) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd5, "", 2) Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") EndIf Sleep(100) If WinActive($hWnd3, "") Then ;Alt+F4 Send("!{F4}") Sleep(100) EndIf EndIf ;Close VBE Editor If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then $oAppl.VBE.ActiveWindow.Close ;Send("^{F4}") ;Sleep(100) ;Send("^s") $oAppl.VBE.MainWindow.Visible = False ;Sleep(100) ;Send("!{F4}") EndIf EndIf _Excel_BookClose($oWorkbook, True) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_BookClose: " & $sFilePath & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) EndIf Next Else MsgBox(16, "Error", "No files were found in the folder specified.") EndIf _Excel_Close($oAppl) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_Close" & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ;This is a custom error handler Func ErrFunc() $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) ;~ MsgBox(0, "", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ ;~ "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ ;~ "WinDescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription) ConsoleWrite("-> We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ "-> err.number is: " & @TAB & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ "-> err.source: " & @TAB & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "-> err.windescription: " & @TAB & $oMyError.windescription & _ "-> err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.scriptline & @CRLF) $iEventError = 1 ; Use to check when a COM Error occurs EndFunc ;==>ErrFunc  
    • sadakathullah
      By sadakathullah
      Hi All, I am new to AutoIT and exploring options to use it in my organization. I tried couple of examples and it is fantastic. I am trying to run restrictions test in a pc to see if certain options are disabled like print screen, mstsc etc. I could not get a hang of it. Any help is much appreciated.
    • gahhon
      By gahhon
      Hi Guys,
      I was trying to read some data from the excel file and without opening the file. But I tried a lot of methods, it still open the file.
      And also, I am able to capture the ColumnA value but not Column B.
      Thanks for advance information.
      Global $oDataA, $oDataB Call ("ExcelRead", "B2", "C2") Func ExcelRead($oColumnA, $oColumnB) Local $oPath = @ScriptDir & "\MyFile.xlsx" Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $oPath, 1, 0) $oDataA = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, "Sheet 1", $oColumnA) $oDataB = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, "Sheet 1", $oColumnB) MsgBox(0, "Test Value", $oDataA & ", " & $oDataB) EndFunc  
    • ed973
      By ed973
      I really don't understand how to save as an open excel sheet.
      I run a script that at the end open the excel: just only need to save as the opened excel on my desktop (and overwrite it everytime).
      I'm trying to use .ActiveWorkBook.SaveAs("C:\Users\Enrico\Desktop\impegnato.xlsx") but...

Thanks in advance for helping.
    • somebadhat
      By somebadhat
      THANKS TO RASIM, MARTIN, AND BOOMINGRANNY FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO DO THIS. 
      SCRIPT ONE WORKS ON MY PLATFORM.  IT CREATED THE ATTACHMENTS.
      IMPROVEMENTS ARE WELCOMED. 
      SEE BOLD TEXT BELOW.
      PURPOSE:
      WRITE AN AUTOIT3 SCRIPT THAT WHEN RUN IN A WINDOWS SCHEDULED TASK WILL PRODUCE SCREENSHOTS OF THE DESKTOP, START MENU, QUICK ACCESS MENU, AND DEVICE MANAGER WITHOUT INTERACTION.  IF MULTIPLE SHOTS ARE REQUIRED THE SHOTS CAN BE COMBINED STACKED OR SIDE-BY-SIDE.  SCRIPTS ARE WRITTEN TO RUN ON WINDOWS 10.0.17134.286 PRO 64-BIT IN AN ACCOUNT WITH ADMIN PRIVILEGES IN A WINDOW WITH ADMIN PRIVILEGES AND AUTOIT3 v3.3.14.5
      PROCEDURE:
      WHAT ARE THE COORDINATES OF THE SCREENSHOTS?
      WHERE DO YOU WANT TO CREATE THE SHOTS?
      WHAT DO YOU WANT TO CALL THE SHOTS?
      TAKE THE SHOTS.
      PROCESS THE SHOTS:
      WHERE ARE THEY? WHAT ARE THEY CALLED? WHERE DO YOU WANT THEM TO GO? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO CALL THEM? DO YOU WANT THEM STACKED, SIDE-BY-SIDE, OR NEITHER? TWEAK TO ELIMINATE ERRORS.
      RESULTS: SCRIPT TWO I'VE INCORPORATED THE SUGGESTION OF @BOOMINGRANNY AND MADE A SECOND SCRIPT.  MY WAY OF FINDING THE SHOT COORDINATES OF THE DEVICE MANAGER DID NOT WORK WHEN STARTING THE DEVICE MANAGER THIS WAY . #include <Coordinates.au3> finds incorrect coordinates.  They are shifted down ~50px.  Does not work on menus exposed by right clicking or the start menu. WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE TO ELIMINATE THE BLACK BAR WHEN THE SHOTS ARE NOT THE SAME HEIGHT and ARE BEING DISPLAYED SIDE-BY-SIDE. 
      SEE    If $Position = "right"
      CONCLUSION:
      UNFINISHED AS OF THIS TIME.
      MAKE ROBUST.  A ROBUST SCRIPT FAILS LESS THAN 1% OF THE TIME AND RUNS ON WINDOWS 10 64-BIT THROUGH WINDOWS XP 32-BIT SP0 IN AN ACCOUNT WITH STANDARD/USER/LIMITED PRIVILEGES IN A WINDOW WITH STANDARD/USER/LIMITED PRIVILEGES.   IT WOULD BE NICE TO MAKE THE SCRIPT FASTER AND LIGHTER.

RESULTS ATTACHED. SCRIPT ONE:
      ;; AUTOIT3 v3.3.14.5 SCRIPT ;; PURPOSE: ; WRITE AN AUTOIT3 SCRIPT THAT WHEN RUN IN A WINDOWS SCHEDULED TASK WILL PRODUCE SCREENSHOTS OF THE WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP, START MENU, QUICK ACCESS MENU, AND DEVICE MANAGER WITHOUT INTERACTION. ;; SEE https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin/ ;; MUST BE RUN WITH ADMIN PRIVILEDGES. NOT ROBUST YET. ;; SCREENSHOT WIN10 DESKTOP, QUICK ACCESS, DEVICE MANAGER AND START MENU. ;; MULTIPLE SHOTS JOINED STACKED, SIDE-BY-SIDE, OR NEITHER. SEE SIDE-BY-SIDE ;; WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE TO ELIMINATE THE BLACK BAR WHEN THE SHOTS ARE NOT THE SAME HEIGHT AND ARE BEING DISPLAYED SIDE-BY-SIDE. ;; MY GUESS THE EASIEST THING TO DO WOULD BE TO TURN IT WHITE. ;; YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL IT WHERE YOUR TASKBAR EXPLORER SHORTCUT IS. SEE MouseClick ( "right", 74, 748, 1, 0) ;; YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL IT WHERE TO PROCESS AND MOVE THE SHOTS. SEE MULTIPLE OF $ZDIR, $ZNAME, FQPN SEE $outputFile ;; ;; IMPROVEMENTS ARE WELCOMED ;; FIND LIST OF ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES NAMES ;; AUTOIT3 HELP File ;; "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt.chm" ;; SEARCH FOR MACRO REFERENCE AND MACRO REFERENCE - DIRECTORY ;; THANKS TO RASIM, MARTIN, AND BOOMINGRANNY AT AUTOITSCRIPT.COM ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/80896-join-two-bitmap-images/ ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/80896-join-two-bitmap-images/?do=findComment&comment=581214 ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/80896-join-two-bitmap-images/?do=findComment&comment=581372 ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin/ ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin//?do=findComment&comment=1407181 ;; "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3_x64.exe" "F:\MYAPPS\WINDOWS\screenshots1.au3" ;; Screenshot Win10 desktop, quick access, device manager, start menu. Automated. Shots stacked or side-by-side. Requires admin. ; BEGIN How to get 4 Screen Coordinates just by dragging a Rectangle ; download Coordinates.au3 https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=59228 ; END How to get 4 Screen Coordinates just by dragging a Rectangle ; BEGIN CAPTURE ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/8377-capture-screen-dll/ ; Capture full screen ; Fist parameter - filename, last - jpeg quality. #include <ScreenCapture.au3> ; BEGIN THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED TO SHOOT THE ENTIRE DEVICE MANAGER IN ONE SHOT ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin//?do=findComment&comment=1407181 ; credit for the screenshot scrolling code goes to monoscout999 #include <ScrollBarsConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <process.au3> #include <GuiTreeView.au3> #include <GuiScrollBars.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> ; END THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED TO SHOOT THE ENTIRE DEVICE MANAGER IN ONE SHOT ; BETTER RESULTS IF AT LEASE ONE EXPLORER WINDOW IS OPEN Run("explorer.exe", "", @SW_SHOWMINIMIZED) ; Run( @comspec & " /c start explorer.exe","", @SW_SHOWMINIMIZED) ; Run( @comspec & " /c start explorer.exe","", @SW_HIDE) WinWait("My Computer") ; WinActivate("My Computer") ; WinSetState("My Computer", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ; wake the monitor, show the desktop, wait X milliseconds ; Send(" ") send( "#d" ) Sleep( 500 ) ; QUICK ACCESS ; https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/MouseClick.htm MouseClick ( "right", 74, 748, 1, 0 ) ; right click windows explorer shortcut on taskbar to open context menu Sleep( 250 ) send("{PGDN}") ; expose the most pinned items Sleep( 250 ) send("{down}") ; expose the most pinned items $ZDIR=@homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE" ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\quick-access.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=0 $ZTOPY=0 $ZBOTTOMX=250 $ZBOTTOMY=615 Sleep( 500 ) ScreenShot() ; Sleep( 2000 ) MouseClick ( "left", 74, 748, 1, 0 ) ; left click windows explorer shortcut on taskbar to close context menu send( "#d" ) ; show desktop ; exit ; START MENU Sleep( 500 ) send("{LWIN}") ;OPEN START MENU $ZDIR=@tempDir ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\start-menu1.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=315 $ZTOPY=139 $ZBOTTOMX=1285 $ZBOTTOMY=660 Sleep( 1250 ) ScreenShot() ; BEGIN WEAK POINT send("{tab}"); COMBINING TABS BREAKS SCRIPT Sleep( 120 ) send("{tab}") Sleep( 120 ) send("{tab}") Sleep( 500 ) send("{down 8}"); move to the bottom of the start menu to take the next screenshot. operates on the first column of shortcuts. will only go to the bottom of it. add send("{right}") after the last tab to operate on another column. ; END WEAK POINT ; $ZDIR=@tempDir ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\start-menu2.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=315 $ZTOPY=409 $ZBOTTOMX=1285 $ZBOTTOMY=730 Sleep( 125 ) ScreenShot() send("{LWIN}") ; CLOSE THE START MENU ; DESKTOP $ZDIR=@homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE" ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\desktop.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=0 $ZTOPY=0 $ZBOTTOMX=-1 $ZBOTTOMY=-1 Sleep( 125 ) ScreenShot() ; BEGIN OPEN DEVICE MANAGER MAXIMIZED ; CHOOSE YOUR POISON Run( @comspec & " /c start devmgmt.msc","", @SW_HIDE) WinWait("Device Manager") WinActivate("Device Manager") WinSetState("Device Manager", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ; ; BEGIN SHOOTING THE DEVICE MANAGER THE FOLLOWING WAY REQUIRED: ; 1. IT BE DONE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCRIPT. ; 2. MORE WORK TO FIND THE COORDINATES: ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/165325-how-to-get-4-screen-coordinates-just-by-dragging-a-rectangle/?do=findComment&comment=1206830 ; modified and saved as "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\Coordinates.au3" ; download Coordinates.au3 https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin/ ; Run("control /name Microsoft.DeviceManager") ; script must be run with admin privileges ; WinWaitActive("Device Manager") ; $WinHndl = WinGetHandle("Device Manager") ; WinMove($WinHndl,"",-4,0,@DesktopWidth+10,@DesktopHeight) ; MAKE ADJUSTMENTS HERE ; #include <Coordinates.au3> ; END SHOOTING THE DEVICE MANAGER THE FOLLOWING WAY REQUIRED: ; ; Run("mmc devmgmt.msc") ; WinActivate ( "Device Manager", "" ) ; Sleep( 125 ) ; WinSetState("[ACTIVE]", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ; Sleep( 125 ) ; WinSetState("Device Manager", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ; END OPEN DEVICE MANAGER MAXIMIZED Sleep( 1000 ) Send("{TAB}") Sleep( 250 ) send("{down 4}") Sleep( 250 ) send("{right}") ;DISK DRIVES Sleep( 250 ) send("{down2}") Sleep( 250 ) send("{right}") ;DISPLAY ADAPTERS Sleep( 250 ) send("{down 5}") Sleep( 250 ) send("{right}") ;IDE ATA/ATAPI CONTROLLERS Sleep( 250 ) send("{down 6}") Sleep( 250 ) send("{right}") ;NETWORK ADAPTERS $ZDIR=@tempDir ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\device-manager1.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=2 $ZTOPY=77 $ZBOTTOMX=272 $ZBOTTOMY=382 Sleep( 250 ) ScreenShot() send("{down 15}") Sleep( 250 ) send("{right}") ;SOUND, VIDEO, AND GAME CONTROLLERS Sleep( 250 ) send("{down 7}") ;MOVES NETWORK ADAPTERS TO THE $ZTOPY=273 POSITION $ZDIR=@tempDir ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\device-manager2.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=2 $ZTOPY=273 $ZBOTTOMX=272 $ZBOTTOMY=638 Sleep( 250 ) ScreenShot() Sleep( 1000 ) ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin//?do=findComment&comment=1407181 ; credit for the screenshot scrolling code goes to monoscout999 ; screenshot of everything in the device manager $outputFile = @HomeDrive&"\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\device-manager2.jpg" ;get a handle of things $WinHndl = WinGetHandle("Device Manager") $Treeview = ControlGetHandle("Device Manager","","[Class:SysTreeView32]") ;expand the treeview control _GUICtrlTreeView_Expand($Treeview) MouseMove(300,200) MouseWheel("up",100) Sleep(250) ;Get Edit1 Vertical Scroll Min/Max range and page size. $aScrollRange = _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollRange($Treeview, $SB_VERT) $iPageSize = _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollInfoPage($Treeview, $SB_VERT) $iPages = Round($aScrollRange[1] / $iPageSize) ;get treeview control size $aTreeviewPos = ControlGetPos($WinHndl,"",$Treeview) ;Capture $scrollBarSize = 20 $hDC = _winapi_GetDC($Treeview) $hCDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) $hBMP = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $aTreeviewPos[2] - $scrollBarSize , ($aTreeviewPos[3] * ($iPages +1 ))) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hCDC, $hBMP) For $i = 0 to $iPages+1 _WinAPI_BitBlt($hCDC, 0, $aTreeviewPos[3] * $i, $aTreeviewPos[2] - $scrollBarSize , ($aTreeviewPos[3] ), $hDC,0, 0, $SRCCOPY) _WinAPI_PostMessage($Treeview,$WM_VSCROLL,$SB_PAGEDOWN,0) Sleep(250) Next _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($Treeview, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hCDC) _GDIPlus_Startup() $hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBMP) _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, $outputFile) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBMP) ; If FileExists($outputFile) Then ShellExecute($outputFile) Sleep( 1000 ) ProcessClose ( "mmc.exe" ) ; close the device manager. THIS MIGHT BE WEAK. ; MouseMove ( 1150, 650) ; TO START, SECURE, SHUTDOWN SHORTCUT Sleep( 1000 ) ;; END CAPTURE ;; BEGIN JOIN IMAGES #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> ; FULLY QUALIFIED PATH NAME (FQPN) TO FIRST IMAGE, FQPN TO SECOND IMAGE, FQPN TO COMBINED IMAGE ; _BMPJoin(@tempDir & "\start-menu1.jpg", @tempDir & "\start-menu2.jpg", @homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\start-menu.jpg", "right") ; SIDE-BY-SIDE ; _BMPJoin(@tempDir & "\device-manager1.jpg", @tempDir & "\device-manager2.jpg", @homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\device-manager.jpg", "") ; STACKED _BMPJoin(@tempDir & "\start-menu1.jpg", @tempDir & "\start-menu2.jpg", @homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\start-menu.jpg", "") _BMPJoin(@tempDir & "\device-manager1.jpg", @tempDir & "\device-manager2.jpg", @homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\device-manager.jpg", "") ;; END JOIN IMAGES Exit ; END OF SCRIPT ;; BEGIN SCREENSHOT FUNCTION Func ScreenShot() ; Capture full screen _ScreenCapture_Capture($ZDIR & $ZNAME, $ZTOPX, $ZTOPY, $ZBOTTOMX, $ZBOTTOMY) EndFunc ;==>ScreenShot ; https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_ScreenCapture_Capture.htm ; $iLeft [optional] X coordinate of the upper left corner of the rectangle ; $iTop [optional] Y coordinate of the upper left corner of the rectangle ; $iRight [optional] X coordinate of the lower right corner of the rectangle. If this is -1, the current screen width will be used. ; $iBottom [optional] Y coordinate of the lower right corner of the rectangle. If this is -1, the current screen height will be used. ;; END SCREENSHOT FUNCTION ;; BEGIN JOIN IMAGES FUNCTION ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/80896-join-two-bitmap-images/ Func _BMPJoin($sFile1, $sFile2, $sResult, $Position) Local $hSourceIMG1, $hSourceIMG2, $iWidth1, $width2, $iHeight1, $iHeight2, $hBitmap, $hImage, $hGraphics Local $iBwidth, $iBheight If Not FileExists(StringRegExpReplace($sResult, "(^.*)\\.*", "\1")) Then $sResult = @ScriptDir & "\result.bmp" _GDIPlus_Startup() $hSourceIMG1 = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile1) $hSourceIMG2 = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile2) $iWidth1 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hSourceIMG1) $iHeight1 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hSourceIMG1) $iWidth2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hSourceIMG2) $iHeight2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hSourceIMG2) If $Position = "right" Then $iBwidth = $iWidth1 + $iWidth2 $iBheight = $iHeight1 if $iHeight2 > $iHeight1 then $iBheight = $iHeight2 ; WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE TO ELIMINATE THE BLACK BAR WHEN THE SHOTS ARE NOT THE SIZE HEIGHT AND ARE BEING DISPLAYED SIDE-BY-SIDE. Else;position = "below" $iBwidth = $iWidth1 if $iWidth2 > $iWidth1 then $iBwidth = $iWidth2 $iBheight = $iHeight1 + $iHeight2 EndIf $hBitmap = _CreateBMP($iBwidth, $iBheight) $hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBitmap) $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage) ; https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect.htm _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphics, $hSourceIMG1, 0, 0, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, 0, 0, $iWidth1, $iHeight1) If $Position = "right" Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphics, $hSourceIMG2, 0, 0, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $iWidth1, 0, $iWidth2, $iHeight2) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphics, $hSourceIMG2, 0, 0, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, 0, $iHeight1, $iWidth2, $iHeight2) EndIf _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, $sResult) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hSourceIMG1) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hSourceIMG2) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>_BMPJoin Func _CreateBMP($sWidth, $sHeight) Local $hWnd, $hDC, $hBMP $hWnd = _WinAPI_GetDesktopWindow() $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hWnd) $hBMP = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $sWidth, $sHeight) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd, $hDC) Return $hBMP EndFunc ;==>_CreateBMP ;; END JOIN IMAGES FUNCTION SCRIPT TWO:
      ;; AUTOIT3 v3.3.14.5 SCRIPT ;; PURPOSE: ; WRITE AN AUTOIT3 SCRIPT THAT WHEN RUN IN A WINDOWS SCHEDULED TASK WILL PRODUCE A SCREENSHOT OF THE WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP, START MENU, QUICK ACCESS MENU, AND DEVICE MANAGER WITHOUT INTERACTION. ;; SEE https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin/ ;; MUST BE RUN WITH ADMIN PRIVILEDGES. NOT ROBUST YET. ;; DOWNLOAD COORDINATES.AU3 https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin/ ;; SCREENSHOT WIN10 DESKTOP, QUICK ACCESS, DEVICE MANAGER AND START MENU. ;; MULTIPLE SHOTS JOINED STACKED, SIDE-BY-SIDE, OR NEITHER. SEE SIDE-BY-SIDE ;; WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE TO ELIMINATE THE BLACK BAR WHEN THE SHOTS ARE NOT THE SAME HEIGHT AND ARE BEING DISPLAYED SIDE-BY-SIDE. ;; MY GUESS THE EASIEST THING TO DO WOULD BE TO TURN IT WHITE. ;; YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL IT WHERE YOUR TASKBAR EXPLORER SHORTCUT IS. SEE MouseClick ( "right", 74, 748, 1, 0) ;; YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL IT WHERE TO PROCESS AND MOVE THE SHOTS. SEE MULTIPLE OF $ZDIR, $ZNAME, FQPN SEE $outputFile ;; IMPROVEMENTS ARE WELCOMED ;; FIND LIST OF ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES NAMES ;; AUTOIT3 HELP File ;; "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt.chm" ;; SEARCH FOR MACRO REFERENCE AND MACRO REFERENCE - DIRECTORY ;; THANKS TO RASIM, MARTIN, AND BOOMINGRANNY AT AUTOITSCRIPT.COM ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/80896-join-two-bitmap-images/ ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/80896-join-two-bitmap-images/?do=findComment&comment=581214 ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/80896-join-two-bitmap-images/?do=findComment&comment=581372 ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin/ ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin//?do=findComment&comment=1407181 ;; "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3_x64.exe" "F:\MYAPPS\WINDOWS\screenshots9.au3" ;; Screenshot Win10 desktop, quick access, device manager, start menu. Shots stacked or side-by-side. Admin privileges. Not robust. ; BEGIN CAPTURE ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/8377-capture-screen-dll/ ; Capture full screen ; Fist parameter - filename, last - jpeg quality. #include <ScreenCapture.au3> send("#d") ; show desktop ;DEVICE MANAGER ;STARTING THE DEVICE MANAGER THIS WAY REQUIRED: ; 1. IT BE DONE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCRIPT. ; 2. MORE WORK TO FIND THE COORDINATES: ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/165325-how-to-get-4-screen-coordinates-just-by-dragging-a-rectangle/?do=findComment&comment=1206830 ; modified and saved as "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include\Coordinates.au3" ; download Coordinates.au3 https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/196256-screenshot-win10-desktop-quick-access-device-manager-start-menu-automated-shots-stacked-or-side-by-side-requires-admin/ Run("control /name Microsoft.DeviceManager") WinWaitActive("Device Manager") $WinHndl = WinGetHandle("Device Manager") WinMove($WinHndl,"",-4,0,@DesktopWidth+10,@DesktopHeight) ; MAKE ADJUSTMENTS HERE IF NECESSARY Sleep( 1000 ) Send("{TAB}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{down 4}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{right}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{down2}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{right}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{down 5}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{right}") Sleep( 500 ) send("{down 5}") Sleep( 500 ) send("{right}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{down 14}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{right}") Sleep( 125 ) send("{down 7}") Sleep ( 120 ) $ZDIR=@tempDir ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\device-manager1.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=24 $ZTOPY=84 $ZBOTTOMX=277 $ZBOTTOMY=374 #include <Coordinates.au3>; finds incorrect coordinates. They are shifted down ~50px. Does not work on menus exposed by right clicking or the start menu ScreenShot () ; exit $ZDIR=@tempDir ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\device-manager2.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=24 $ZTOPY=374 $ZBOTTOMX=277 $ZBOTTOMY=716 #include <Coordinates.au3>; finds incorrect coordinates. They are shifted down ~50px. Does not work on menus exposed by right clicking or the start menu ScreenShot() Sleep( 500 ) ProcessClose ( "mmc.exe" ) ; close the device manager ; QUICK ACCESS ; https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/MouseClick.htm MouseClick ( "right", 74, 748, 1, 0) ; right click windows explorer shortcut on taskbar. Sleep( 1200 ) send("{up}") ; SCRIPT MORE RELIABLE IF UPs ARE NOT COMBINED Sleep( 120 ) send("{up}") Sleep( 120 ) send("{up}") Sleep( 120 ) send("{up}") Sleep( 120 ) send("{down}") Sleep (1200) $ZDIR=@homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE" ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\quick-access.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=0 $ZTOPY=0 $ZBOTTOMX=251 $ZBOTTOMY=615 #include <Coordinates.au3>; finds incorrect coordinates. They are shifted down ~50px. Does not work on menus exposed by right clicking or the start menu ScreenShot() Sleep ( 250 ) ; START MENU send("{LWIN}") ;OPEN START MENU Sleep ( 250 ) $ZDIR=@tempDir ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\start-menu1.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=315 $ZTOPY=139 $ZBOTTOMX=1285 $ZBOTTOMY=660 #include <Coordinates.au3>; finds incorrect coordinates. They are shifted down ~50px. Does not work on menus exposed by right clicking or the start menu ScreenShot() ; BEGIN WEAK POINT send("{tab}"); COMBINING TABS BREAKS SCRIPT Sleep ( 240 ) send("{tab}") Sleep ( 240 ) send("{tab}") Sleep ( 500 ) send("{down 8}"); move to the bottom of the start menu to take the next screenshot. operates on the first column of shortcuts. will only go to the bottom of it. add send("{right}") after the last tab to operate on another column. Sleep ( 1000 ) ; END WEAK POINT ; $ZDIR=@tempDir ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\start-menu2.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=315 $ZTOPY=409 $ZBOTTOMX=1285 $ZBOTTOMY=730 #include <Coordinates.au3>; finds incorrect coordinates. They are shifted down ~50px. Does not work on menus exposed by right clicking or the start menu ScreenShot() Sleep ( 120 ) send("{LWIN}") ; CLOSE THE START MENU Sleep ( 120 ) ; DESKTOP $ZDIR=@homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE" ;where does the screenshot go $ZNAME="\desktop.jpg" ;what will its name be $ZTOPX=0 $ZTOPY=0 $ZBOTTOMX=-1 $ZBOTTOMY=-1 ScreenShot() sleep (500) ;; END CAPTURE ;; BEGIN JOIN IMAGES #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> ; FULLY QUALIFIED PATH NAME (FQPN) TO FIRST IMAGE, FQPN TO SECOND IMAGE, FQPN TO COMBINED IMAGE ; _BMPJoin(@tempDir & "\start-menu1.jpg", @tempDir & "\start-menu2.jpg", @homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\start-menu.jpg", "right") ; SIDE-BY-SIDE ; _BMPJoin(@tempDir & "\device-manager1.jpg", @tempDir & "\device-manager2.jpg", @homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\device-manager.jpg", "") ; STACKED _BMPJoin(@tempDir & "\start-menu1.jpg", @tempDir & "\start-menu2.jpg", @homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\start-menu.jpg", "") _BMPJoin(@tempDir & "\device-manager1.jpg", @tempDir & "\device-manager2.jpg", @homeDrive & "\Users\Default\Desktop\UPDATE\device-manager.jpg", "") ;; END JOIN IMAGES Exit ; END OF SCRIPT ;; BEGIN SCREENSHOT FUNCTION Func ScreenShot() ; Capture full screen _ScreenCapture_Capture($ZDIR & $ZNAME, $ZTOPX, $ZTOPY, $ZBOTTOMX, $ZBOTTOMY) EndFunc ;==>ScreenShot ; https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_ScreenCapture_Capture.htm ; $iLeft [optional] X coordinate of the upper left corner of the rectangle ; $iTop [optional] Y coordinate of the upper left corner of the rectangle ; $iRight [optional] X coordinate of the lower right corner of the rectangle. If this is -1, the current screen width will be used. ; $iBottom [optional] Y coordinate of the lower right corner of the rectangle. If this is -1, the current screen height will be used. ;; END SCREENSHOT FUNCTION ;; BEGIN JOIN IMAGES FUNCTION ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/80896-join-two-bitmap-images/ Func _BMPJoin($sFile1, $sFile2, $sResult, $Position) Local $hSourceIMG1, $hSourceIMG2, $iWidth1, $width2, $iHeight1, $iHeight2, $hBitmap, $hImage, $hGraphics Local $iBwidth, $iBheight If Not FileExists(StringRegExpReplace($sResult, "(^.*)\\.*", "\1")) Then $sResult = @ScriptDir & "\result.bmp" _GDIPlus_Startup() $hSourceIMG1 = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile1) $hSourceIMG2 = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile2) $iWidth1 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hSourceIMG1) $iHeight1 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hSourceIMG1) $iWidth2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hSourceIMG2) $iHeight2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hSourceIMG2) If $Position = "right" Then $iBwidth = $iWidth1 + $iWidth2 $iBheight = $iHeight1 if $iHeight2 > $iHeight1 then $iBheight = $iHeight2 ; WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE TO ELIMINATE THE BLACK BAR WHEN THE SHOTS ARE NOT THE SIZE HEIGHT AND ARE BEING DISPLAYED SIDE-BY-SIDE. Else;position = "below" $iBwidth = $iWidth1 if $iWidth2 > $iWidth1 then $iBwidth = $iWidth2 $iBheight = $iHeight1 + $iHeight2 EndIf $hBitmap = _CreateBMP($iBwidth, $iBheight) $hImage = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBitmap) $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage) ; https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect.htm _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphics, $hSourceIMG1, 0, 0, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, 0, 0, $iWidth1, $iHeight1) If $Position = "right" Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphics, $hSourceIMG2, 0, 0, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $iWidth1, 0, $iWidth2, $iHeight2) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphics, $hSourceIMG2, 0, 0, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, 0, $iHeight1, $iWidth2, $iHeight2) EndIf _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, $sResult) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hSourceIMG1) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hSourceIMG2) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>_BMPJoin Func _CreateBMP($sWidth, $sHeight) Local $hWnd, $hDC, $hBMP $hWnd = _WinAPI_GetDesktopWindow() $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hWnd) $hBMP = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $sWidth, $sHeight) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hWnd, $hDC) Return $hBMP EndFunc ;==>_CreateBMP ;; END JOIN IMAGES FUNCTION ;; BEGIN COORDINATES FUNCTION ;; END COORDINATES FUNCTION
      KEYWORDS: RIGHT CLICK EXPLORER SHORTCUT PINNED TO TASKBAR PINNED TO QUICK ACCESS PIN TO QUICK ACCESS PIN TO EXPLORER PINNED TO EXPLORER