Quantumation

[RESOLVED]Can Autoit filter like Powershell?

Quantumation

Is there a way to be able to filter like power can filter?

Like the way this powershell script filters for instance:

Import-Module ActiveDirectory
Get-ADUser -Filter {EmailAddress -eq "$Usersemailaddress"}| Select-Object -ExpandProperty SamAccountName | Out-File C:\Users\"$env:username"\Desktop\email2samconversion.txt

Goal is trying to get the SamAccountName by filtering with the email address of a user in AD.

I have the AD.UDF but it only works with the Sam and the FQDN. i've tried running powershell in Autoit, but it takes at least 7 seconds to start Powershell>import the module>create the text file>read the text file>Delete the textfile from desktop>Display in Edit box in GUI. I'm wondering if there is a way to filter the search function of AD through autoit kind of like how Powershell does.

i've not yet been able to powershell to run properly in Autoit either:

I tried:

Run(powershell -Command Import-Module ActiveDirectory | Get-ADUser -Filter {mail -eq "$UserEmail"} | Select-Object -ExpandProperty SamAccountName | Out-File C:\users\$env:username\desktop\SamaccountNametextfile.txt")

But it keeps failing. I tried using ShellExecute as well and neither of them worked.

Edited by Quantumation
Figured it out, thanks to water

water

So you want to retrieve users based on their emailaddress?
This should be possible with _AD_GetObjectsInOU.
Can't test at the moment but if you like I can provide an example.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Quantumation

I found the help site, I think I see what you're saying. That is awesome.

An example would be amazing.

Quantumation
#include <AD.au3

Func EmailConvertSam()
    _AD_Open()
    If @error Then Exit MsgBox(16, "Active Directory", "Function _AD_Open encountered a problem. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)
    Local $Email = GUICtrlRead($emailaddress)
    $aObjects = _AD_GetObjectsInOU("", "(mail=" & $Email & ")", 2, "sAMAccountName", "sAMAccountName")
    _ArrayDisplay($aObjects)
    _AD_Close()
EndFunc   ;==>EmailConvertSam

@water I figured it out, no need for an example. I'll mark this topic as resolved.

Thank you for the accurate direction, very appreciated.

water

:)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• antmar904
      By antmar904
      I'm trying to read all cells used in column "C" in excel to an array but not sure how.

Local $NameArray = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oWorkbook.Range["C"].End)  
    • water
      By water
      Extensive library to control and manipulate Microsoft Active Directory.

Threads: Development - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
      Previous downloads: 30467

Known Bugs: (last changed: 2018-08-08)
      _AD_IsPasswordExired: It compares the expiration time (UTC - but should be local time) with the current time (local time). Which is 2 hours off here. Will be fixed in the next version.
      Or replace line If $aTemp[11] <= _NowCalc() Then Return 1 with
      If $aTemp[9] <= _NowCalc() Then Return 1  
      Things to come: (last changed: 2018-08-08)
      Internal function to convert Large Integer to Date String. _AD_ModifyAttribute fully supports single-value and multi-value attributes. Returns better error information. Better support for Fine Grained Password Policy
      BTW: If you like this UDF please click the "I like this" button. This tells me where to next put my development effort
    • azkirak
      By azkirak
      Hi all,

Trying to test sending an email using the _INetSmtpMail function, but I cannot get it to work.

#include <Inet.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $s_SmtpServer = "smtp.gmail.com" Local $s_FromName = "My Name" Local $s_FromAddress = "x@gmail.com" Local $s_ToAddress = "x@gmail.com" Local $s_Subject = "Test - subject line" Local $as_Body[2] $as_Body[0] = "Test" $as_Body[1] = "End of test" Local $iResponse = _INetSmtpMail($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject, $as_Body) Local $iErr = @error If $iResponse = 1 Then     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Success!", "Mail sent") Else     MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Error!", "Mail failed with error code " & $iErr) EndIf  
      "Mail failed with error code 50" is the message I receive.  I've looked at what the autoit help page says: 50x - Cannot send body. x indicates the line number of $aBody (first line is 0). 
      I cannot find any solution online that has fixed this issue.  Any guidance would be much appreciated!

• Blois
      By Blois
      Hey Guys,
      Good?
      I'm ned help to consult in other domain. My three domain contains any domains.
      How do I get this query done?

Tks for the Help!

• mattsk42
      By mattsk42
      I have a script that pops up a window, lets you type things in, and then emails our helpdesk. It works. What I want to do is add 3 more buttons that allow you to attach 3 photos (or less) from your computer. Something simple as "Add attachment" and then you can browse for it. I don't even know where to begin with programming that button. If anyone could post an example, that would be great.
      Here's the current script (changed to pet.com because I like dogs):
      ;expand popup ;#include <File.au3> ; =============================================================================================================================== ; Variables for the _INetSmtpMailCom ; =============================================================================================================================== Global Enum _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_FileNotFound = 1, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_Send, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ObjectCreation, _ $g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_COUNTER Global Const $g__cdoSendUsingPickup = 1 ; Send message using the local SMTP service pickup directory. Global Const $g__cdoSendUsingPort = 2 ; Send the message using the network (SMTP over the network). Must use this to use Delivery Notification Global Const $g__cdoAnonymous = 0 ; Do not authenticate Global Const $g__cdoBasic = 1 ; basic (clear-text) authentication Global Const $g__cdoNTLM = 2 ; NTLM Global $gs_thoussep = "." Global $gs_decsep = "," Global $sFileOpenDialog = "" ; Delivery Status Notifications Global Const $g__cdoDSNDefault = 0 ; None Global Const $g__cdoDSNNever = 1 ; None Global Const $g__cdoDSNFailure = 2 ; Failure Global Const $g__cdoDSNSuccess = 4 ; Success Global Const $g__cdoDSNDelay = 8 ; Delay #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> ; This is to get the local username Local $myVar = "USERNAME" Local $myValue = EnvGet($myVar) ; This is the GUI #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=f:\scripts\autoit\name-issue.kxf $Form1 = GUICreate("Submit a Helpdesk Ticket", 371, 260, 214, 199) ;~ $Pet = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Pet username:", 8, 8, 79, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Issue with as much detail as possible:", 8, 7, 180, 17) ;~ $Name = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 88, 5, 105, 21) $Issue = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 8, 25, 353, 200) $Submit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Submit", 8, 230, 75, 25) $Cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 92, 230, 75, 25) ;~ $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("(example: jconnor)", 92, 26, 98, 17) ;~ $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("@pet.com", 195, 8, 60, 17) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### ; These are for future use ;~ $ClientName = "ClientName##" ;~ $AtPet = "@pet.com##" While 1 $iMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $iMsg Case $Submit ; Execute code when user presses the button Local $sSmtpServer = "smtp.gmail.com" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED Local $sFromName = "" ; name from who the email was sent Local $sFromAddress = "user@pet.com"; address from where the mail should come Local $sToAddress = "helpdesk@pet.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED Local $sSubject = StringUpper ($myValue); subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be Local $sBody = GUICtrlRead($Issue); the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail Local $sAttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed Local $sCcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed Local $sBccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed Local $sImportance = "Normal" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" Local $sUsername = "jconnor@pet.com" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $sPassword = "ajlkdjfawyfbna" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED Local $iIPPort = 465 ; GMAIL port used for sending the mail Local $bSSL = True ; GMAIL enables/disables secure socket layer sending - set to True if using httpS Local $bIsHTMLBody = False Local $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault Local $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($sSmtpServer, $sFromName, $sFromAddress, $sToAddress, $sSubject, $sBody, $sAttachFiles, $sCcAddress, $sBccAddress, $sImportance, $sUsername, $sPassword, $iIPPort, $bSSL, $bIsHTMLBody, $iDSNOptions) If @error Then MsgBox(0, "_INetSmtpMailCom(): Error sending message", _ "Error code: " & @error & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Error Hex Number: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber() & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Description: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription() & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Description (rc): " & $rc & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "ScriptLine: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine() _ ) ConsoleWrite("### COM Error ! Number: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber() & " ScriptLine: " & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine() & " Description:" & _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription() & @LF) Else Func _Sendmail() Dim $iMsgBoxAnswer $iMsgBoxAnswer = MsgBox(262208, "Success!", "Thank you.", 5) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_Enviarmail #Region UDF Functions ; The UDF ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _INetSmtpMailCom ; Description ...: ; Syntax ........: _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress[, $s_Subject = ""[, $as_Body = ""[, ; $s_AttachFiles = ""[, $s_CcAddress = ""[, $s_BccAddress = ""[, $s_Importance = "Normal"[, $s_Username = ""[, ; $s_Password = ""[, $IPPort = 25[, $bSSL = False[, $bIsHTMLBody = False[, $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault]]]]]]]]]]]]) ; Parameters ....: $s_SmtpServer - A string value. ; $s_FromName - A string value. ; $s_FromAddress - A string value. ; $s_ToAddress - A string value. ; $s_Subject - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Body - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_AttachFiles - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_CcAddress - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_BccAddress - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Importance - [optional] A string value. Default is "Normal". ; $s_Username - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $s_Password - [optional] A string value. Default is "". ; $IPPort - [optional] An integer value. Default is 25. ; $bSSL - [optional] A binary value. Default is False. ; $bIsHTMLBody - [optional] A binary value. Default is False. ; $iDSNOptions - [optional] An integer value. Default is $g__cdoDSNDefault. ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: Jos ; Modified ......: mLipok ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/23860-smtp-mailer-that-supports-html-and-attachments/ ; Link ..........: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/167292-smtp-mailer-udf/ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $s_Body = "", $s_AttachFiles = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance = "Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $bSSL = False, $bIsHTMLBody = False, $iDSNOptions = $g__cdoDSNDefault) ; init Error Handler _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit() Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") If Not IsObj($objEmail) Then Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_ObjectCreation, Dec(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber()), _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription()) ; Clear previous Err information _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber(0) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription('') _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine('') $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject ; Select whether or not the content is sent as plain text or HTM If $bIsHTMLBody Then $objEmail.Textbody = $s_Body & @CRLF Else $objEmail.HTMLBody = $s_Body EndIf ; Add Attachments If $s_AttachFiles <> "" Then Local $S_Files2Attach = StringSplit($s_AttachFiles, ";") For $x = 1 To $S_Files2Attach[0] $S_Files2Attach[$x] = _PathFull($S_Files2Attach[$x]) If FileExists($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Then ConsoleWrite('+> File attachment added: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) $objEmail.AddAttachment($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Else ConsoleWrite('!> File not found to attach: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_FileNotFound, 0, 0) EndIf Next EndIf ; Set Email Configuration $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = $g__cdoSendUsingPort $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 Then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = $g__cdoBasic $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = $bSSL ;Update Configuration Settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch ; Set DSN options If $iDSNOptions <> $g__cdoDSNDefault And $iDSNOptions <> $g__cdoDSNNever Then $objEmail.DSNOptions = $iDSNOptions $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:disposition-notification-to") = $s_FromAddress ;~ $objEmail.Fields.Item("urn:schemas:mailheader:return-receipt-to") = $s_FromAddress EndIf ; Update Importance and Options fields $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send If @error Then _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() Return SetError($g__INetSmtpMailCom_ERROR_Send, Dec(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber()), _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription()) EndIf ; CleanUp $objEmail = "" _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom ; ; Com Error Handler Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit($bParam = Default) Local Static $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = Default If $bParam == 'CleanUp' And $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error <> Default Then $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = '' Return $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error EndIf If $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = Default Then $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc") EndIf Return $oINetSmtpMailCom_Error EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit('CleanUp') EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjCleanUp Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber($vData = Default) Local Static $vReturn = 0 If $vData <> Default Then $vReturn = $vData Return $vReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription($sData = Default) Local Static $sReturn = '' If $sData <> Default Then $sReturn = $sData Return $sReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine($iData = Default) Local Static $iReturn = '' If $iData <> Default Then $iReturn = $iData Return $iReturn EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine Func _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit() _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrHexNumber(Hex(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().number, 8)) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrDescription(StringStripWS(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().description, 3)) _INetSmtpMailCom_ErrScriptLine(_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrObjInit().ScriptLine) SetError(1) ; something to check for when this function returns Return EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom_ErrFunc #EndRegion UDF Functions _Sendmail() Exit Case $Cancel Exit EndSwitch WEnd