boy233

Exist UDF to Sharepoint?

boy233

I wanted to know if you have UDF for Sharepoint ?! An example?

water

How about this one?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

boy233

Showw, but I did not understand the example .... 

water

When using Google to search the forum (the forum search feature is awful) you get a lot of hits and examples. Maybe some of them are easier to understand.
https://www.google.de/#q=site:autoitscript.com+sharepoint+udf

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Subz
      By Subz
      Backstory:
      Our Microsoft Office Templates shared folder was changed from a DFS share to an Isilon share. example:
      Old Server: \\Domain.com\Office\Templates
      New Server: \\Templates.domain.com\Office\Templates
      The team making the changes overlooked that several hundred thousand documents, had been attached to the old template documents.  So when you open a document which has been attached, it will take a couple of minutes to open, while it tries to locate the old server path.  I've been asked to come in and fix it, so after several hours found that the data is being held in document.zip\word\_rels\settings.xml.rels, I now need to replace the old server path with the new server path.  I didn't want to use dom as that would take too long and found a tool wtc https://github.com/NeosIT/wtc which  works perfectly, takes about 8 minutes to scan a single directory with 4000 documents and fix them.  The problem is the documents are all held on sharepoint and they want to retain the file timestamp, which is easy enough, but they also don't want to keep the "Modified By" apparently they don't like seeing all the documents appearing as "Modified by: Subz"  Anyone know of way to retain the "Modified By" info,
    • BogdanNicolescu
      By BogdanNicolescu
      While 1 / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / WEnd OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") While 1 MouseClick("Right",674,422) MouseClick("Left",673,447) Sleep(2000) / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / MouseClick("Left",675,339) SLeep(3000) WEnd Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc  
      Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members, 
      I am working on a project where, emails from outlook are to be read and moved to various folders within the mailbox, based on the content of the emails.
      I used the below code for moving mails. It works fine when I run it against individual mail ids. But when I run it on Shared mailbox, the mails are not moved to respective folders.
      _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $sEntryId, Default, $sDestinationFolder) The value of $sEntryId is saved in an excel report initially. The current process reads the $sEntryId from the excel and passes it to "_OL_ItemMove" statement.
      Requesting the guidance of the forum members in this issue.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I am working with Word UDF ( thanks @water! ), and, especially, with the function _Word_DocFindReplace().
      The replace does work everywhere in the document, but, it does not work in Headers or Footers.
      Am I missing something or am I forced to use the code below?
      I have already looked in the Help file ( about _Word_DocFindReplace() ), but there are no mentions about replace text in Headers/Footers.
      Sub FindAndReplaceFirstStoryOfEachType() Dim rngStory As Range For Each rngStory In ActiveDocument.StoryRanges With rngStory.Find .Text = "find text" .Replacement.Text = "I'm found .Wrap = wdFindContinue .Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll End With Next rngStory End Sub Thanks everyone in advance

Best Regards.
    • santoshM
      By santoshM
      Dear friends i am facing a problem , i have created a window in autoit some time it is moving with the mouse curser even if iam not clicking the window