Valnurat

Times goes by and...

Valnurat

you end up with a lot of UDF's. For now I just put them in the include folder for AutoIT, but I guess I should not do that, right.

I would like to save them in another folder that I know it will be backed up.

But how can I add my private "include" folder to my projects?

Edited by Valnurat

Yours sincerely

Kenneth.

Valnurat

Never mind. I found it. :)

Yours sincerely

Kenneth.

water

I just wanted to propose that ;) 

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Valnurat

^_^

Yours sincerely

Kenneth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• JuanFelipe
      By JuanFelipe
      Cambiar a español Hello friends, I need help with a problem I have, I want to know if there is any way to update a GUI already running, that is I have a GUI of a certain size and with a button I would like to enlarge it:
      example: $ form1 = GUICreate ("", 200,100,0,0)   When you press the button, the gui increases its size, and actuates the new size.
    • BogdanNicolescu
      By BogdanNicolescu
      While 1 / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / WEnd OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") While 1 MouseClick("Right",674,422) MouseClick("Left",673,447) Sleep(2000) / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / MouseClick("Left",675,339) SLeep(3000) WEnd Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc  
      Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'
    • santoshM
      By santoshM
      Dear friends i am facing a problem , i have created a window in autoit some time it is moving with the mouse curser even if iam not clicking the window 
    • sumanth1980
      By sumanth1980
      Here i am wrote a simple lines to install basic applications but when i clicked on one application/program to install it was working fine but when i cancel the program in the middle to install another program it was not working. I am not an expert in this but i want a solution for this ... Can any one help me on this....
      ORG-1.au3
    • PleaseHelpMEIWillLoveyou
      By PleaseHelpMEIWillLoveyou
      Is there a way to use a custom terminal or something from my pc and run a script on another pc.
      please let me know if its possible
      (not for anything bad just for a project im working on)