computergroove

ImageSearch is giving me an error message when I try to compile

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I am trying to integrate imagesearch into a script I am making. When I try to compile the script I get the following inside imagesearch.au3 under all 4 of the imagesearch.au3 defined functions:

"Error: Missing separator character before keyword"

I tried the beta version of Autoit and it is doing the same thing. I am using the x32 version of the imagesearch.au3 found here - https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiUmsrEsLzPAhWs7YMKHS9MClQQFggfMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autoitscript.com%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2F148005-imagesearch-usage-explanation%2F&usg=AFQjCNFwpFnZMxVK9H4cDASRnjiB-65gOw&bvm=bv.134495766,d.amc

I have put the imagesearchDLL.dll in both the includes directory and the system32 directory. I am using x64 Windows 8.1 Pro. I cant see anything wrong. Please help.

Edited by computergroove

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

Hello. Check in function's  byref parameter. make sure you set a space after every comma.

Func _TestError(ByRef $a,ByRef $b)

EndFunc

Func _TestNoError(ByRef $a, ByRef $b)

EndFunc

Saludos

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

That worked. Here it is the imagesearch.au3 modified code that worked.

#include-once
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;
; AutoIt Version: 3.0
; Language:       English
; Description:    Functions that assist with Image Search
;                 Require that the ImageSearchDLL.dll be loadable
;
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;===============================================================================
;
; Description:      Find the position of an image on the desktop
; Syntax:           _ImageSearchArea, _ImageSearch
; Parameter(s):
;                   $findImage - the image to locate on the desktop
;                   $tolerance - 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of
;                                image differ from desktop. e.g GIF
;                   $resultPosition - Set where the returned x,y location of the image is.
;                                     1 for centre of image, 0 for top left of image
;                   $x $y - Return the x and y location of the image
;
; Return Value(s):  On Success - Returns 1
;                   On Failure - Returns 0
;
; Note: Use _ImageSearch to search the entire desktop, _ImageSearchArea to specify
;       a desktop region to search
;
;===============================================================================
Func _ImageSearch($findImage, $resultPosition, ByRef $x, ByRef $y, $tolerance, $HBMP=0)
   return _ImageSearchArea($findImage,$resultPosition,0,0,@DesktopWidth,@DesktopHeight,$x,$y,$tolerance,$HBMP)
EndFunc

Func _ImageSearchArea($findImage, $resultPosition, $x1, $y1, $right, $bottom, ByRef $x, ByRef $y, $tolerance, $HBMP=0)
    ;MsgBox(0,"asd","" & $x1 & " " & $y1 & " " & $right & " " & $bottom)
    if $tolerance>0 then $findImage = "*" & $tolerance & " " & $findImage
If IsString($findImage) Then
    $result = DllCall("ImageSearchDLL.dll","str","ImageSearch","int",$x1,"int",$y1,"int",$right,"int",$bottom,"str",$findImage,"ptr",$HBMP)
Else
    $result = DllCall("ImageSearchDLL.dll","str","ImageSearch","int",$x1,"int",$y1,"int",$right,"int",$bottom,"ptr",$findImage,"ptr",$HBMP)
EndIf

; If error exit
    if $result[0]="0" then return 0

; Otherwise get the x,y location of the match and the size of the image to
    ; compute the centre of search
    $array = StringSplit($result[0],"|")

$x=Int(Number($array[2]))
   $y=Int(Number($array[3]))
   if $resultPosition=1 then
      $x=$x + Int(Number($array[4])/2)
      $y=$y + Int(Number($array[5])/2)
   endif
   return 1
EndFunc

;
; Description:      Wait for a specified number of seconds for an image to appear
;
; Syntax:           _WaitForImageSearch, _WaitForImagesSearch
; Parameter(s):
;                   $waitSecs  - seconds to try and find the image
;                   $findImage - the image to locate on the desktop
;                   $tolerance - 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of
;                   $resultPosition - Set where the returned x,y location of the image is.
;                                     1 for centre of image, 0 for top left of image
;
; Return Value(s):  On Success - Returns 1
;
;
Func _WaitForImageSearch($findImage, $waitSecs, $resultPosition, ByRef $x, ByRef $y, $tolerance, $HBMP=0)
    $waitSecs = $waitSecs * 1000
    $startTime=TimerInit()
    While TimerDiff($startTime) < $waitSecs
        sleep(100)
        $result=_ImageSearch($findImage,$resultPosition,$x, $y,$tolerance,$HBMP)
        if $result > 0 Then
            return 1
        EndIf
    WEnd
    return 0
EndFunc

;
; Description:      Wait for a specified number of seconds for any of a set of
;                   images to appear
;
; Syntax:           _WaitForImagesSearch
; Parameter(s):
;                   $waitSecs  - seconds to try and find the image
;                   $findImage - the ARRAY of images to locate on the desktop
;                              - ARRAY[0] is set to the number of images to loop through
;                                ARRAY[1] is the first image
;
; Return Value(s):  On Success - Returns the index of the successful find
;
;
Func _WaitForImagesSearch($findImage, $waitSecs, $resultPosition, ByRef $x, ByRef $y, $tolerance, $HBMP=0)
    $waitSecs = $waitSecs * 1000
    $startTime=TimerInit()
    While TimerDiff($startTime) < $waitSecs
        for $i = 1 to $findImage[0]
            sleep(100)
            $result=_ImageSearch($findImage[$i],$resultPosition,$x, $y,$tolerance,$HBMP)
            if $result > 0 Then
                return $i
            EndIf
        Next
    WEnd
    return 0
EndFunc

Edited by computergroove

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html