xuzo

How to run scripts on browser without seeing the mouse move around?

4 posts in this topic

Let's say I want to automate something, let's keep it very simple.

On google site.

- Move mouse to search box
- Type in "cat"
- Press "enter" to search

Now I can do that no problem with mouse moves and so on, but is there a way to do it by code?

So the user doesn't see the actions?

By controlling the control, an example of your code would be appreciated.

Starf0x

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Firefox FF.au3 + firefox extension mozrepl.

Example:

#include <FF.au3>

ShellExecute('http://www.creditoagricola.com/CAI/Empresas')
WinWaitActive('Mozilla Firefox')
_FFLoadWait(0, False)
_FFConnect ()
_FFSetValue('XXXXX', 'inputNAdesao', 'id')
_FFClick('btnLoginHomebanking', 'id')

MozRepl has to be installed and running, after installed, it's under tools.

Edited by careca

Spoiler

Paster - Main function is to paste text, but has more functions.

OpenW - Open With... alternative, Open any file with any application, set it's icon, set application as default.

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Firefox Profile Backup - Backup/restore previously saved profile.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Wait, home banking??

Starf0x

Edited by Starf0x

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• whiskas
      By whiskas
      Hi all,
      I just upgraded to windows 10 and am using Edge as my browser now. Updated my scripts, but I can not unhide a minimized Edge window with the script anymore.
      WinSetState ( "titlle","", @SW_MAXIMIZE ) works fine, but not if it is minimized. Tried same with SW_SHOW, doesn't work.
      WinExists("title","") -> returns 1, so it is finding my window.

WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)
              If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)
              WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)
      Doesn't work also, so I think I tried all but cant get the window back
      Any help would be appreciated

• 5ervant
      By 5ervant
      Go create a quick account in Zapier and go to https://zapier.com/app/dashboard and make some Zaps!
      Just need to click the specific instance of an .open-menu button and then click its a.run (anchor) element.
      Doing this IE.au3 script just causing to click its container element:
      $target = 1; Target the first instance #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IEAttach("Dashboard - Zapier") $count = 0; $tags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If $class_value = "open-menu" Then $count += 1 if $count = $target Then MsgBox(0, "Instance: ", $count) ; $tag.fireEvent("onmousedown") ; _IEAction($tag, "click") ; $tag.fireEvent("onmouseup") ; Or this but not working ; $tag.Click EndIf EndIf Next I also tried to do it using FF.au3
      $target = 1; Target the first instance #Include <Array.au3> #Include <FF.au3> $count = 0; If _FFConnect(Default, Default, 3000) Then $aArray = _FFXPath( "//div[@class='open-menu']", "", 7 ) ; _ArrayDisplay($aArray) For $tag in $aArray $count += 1 if $count = $target Then MsgBox(0, "Instance: ", $count) _FFClick($tag) EndIf Next EndIf Error: _FFClick ==> No match: $sElement: [number]
      Could some help me how to click such buttons on such kind of a dynamic page?
    • Phoenixx177
      By Phoenixx177
      I have a script that is calling 2 browser windows in my GUI and loading up the appropriate URLs.  Tested alone it works fine.  I also have another script that launches a 3rd party application in the GUI.  When I try to modify my 2nd script so that it includes the two browser windows along with the GUI, the GUI loads but not the browser windows.  Can someone get a second set of eyes on the script below and tell me where my brain jumped track please?  Many Thanks.
      #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <windowsconstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE_google = _IECreateEmbedded() Global $oIE_autoit = _IECreateEmbedded() Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode $mainWindow = GUICreate("Embed Cmd", 1280, 780, 10, 10) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "CLOSEClicked") GUISetState (@SW_SHOW) GUIRegisterMsg(0xF, "WM_PAINT") ; create a borderless window that is a child to the main window $embedWindow = GUICREATE("", 700, 400, 15, 15, $WS_POPUP, -1, $mainWindow) Global $google = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_google, 10, 10, 1000, 300) Global $autoit = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE_autoit, 800, 10, 500, 300) _IENavigate($oIE_google, "http://www.google.com") _IENavigate($oIE_autoit, "http://www.bing.com") DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "SetParent", "hwnd", $embedWindow, "hwnd", $mainWindow) ; launch the command prompt (black on white, without the operating system message) $pid = run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Router Manager\Router Administration.exe") ProcessWait ($pid) ; get the handle of the cmd window as i cannot be certain that there will be only one instance of the cmd running with the same window title or class $cmdHandle = _ProcessGetHWnd($pid, 2) $hWndChild = $cmdHandle[1][1] ; make the command prompt window a child to the earlier created borderless child window DllCall("user32.dll", "hwnd", "SetParent", "hwnd", $hWndChild, "hwnd", $embedWindow) ; resize the command prompt window so that its bolder and title bar are outside the borderless child window ; giving the appearance of a borderless command prompt WinMove($hWndChild, '', 10, 500, 485, 206) ;WinMove($hWndChild, '', 10, 500) WinSetState($hWndChild, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($embedWindow, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($oIE_google, '', @SW_SHOW) WinSetState($oIE_autoit, '', @SW_SHOW) ; inifinite event loop While 1 ; sleep for 100 milliseconds (to not hog the cpu) sleep(100) ; end of event loop WEnd Func CLOSEClicked() ; take care of things to do when exiting Winkill($hWndChild) Exit EndFunc Func WM_PAINT($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) Sleep(100) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "InvalidateRect", "hwnd", $hWnd, "ptr", 0, "int", 0) EndFunc ;==>WM_PAINT ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name: _ProcessGetHWnd ; Description: Returns the HWND(s) owned by the specified process (PID only !). ; ; Parameter(s): $iPid - the owner-PID. ; $iOption - Optional : return/search methods : ; 0 - returns the HWND for the first non-titleless window. ; 1 - returns the HWND for the first found window (default). ; 2 - returns all HWNDs for all matches. ; ; $sTitle - Optional : the title to match (see notes). ; $iTimeout - Optional : timeout in msec (see notes) ; ; Return Value(s): On Success - returns the HWND (see below for method 2). ; $array[0][0] - number of HWNDs ; $array[x][0] - title ; $array[x][1] - HWND ; ; On Failure - returns 0 and sets @error to 1. ; ; Note(s): When a title is specified it will then only return the HWND to the titles ; matching that specific string. If no title is specified it will return as ; described by the option used. ; ; When using a timeout it's possible to use WinWaitDelay (Opt) to specify how ; often it should wait before attempting another time to get the HWND. ; ; ; Author(s): Helge ; ;=============================================================================== Func _ProcessGetHWnd($iPid, $iOption = 1, $sTitle = "", $iTimeout = 2000) Local $aReturn[1][1] = [[0]], $aWin, $hTimer = TimerInit() While 1 ; Get list of windows $aWin = WinList($sTitle) ; Searches thru all windows For $i = 1 To $aWin[0][0] ; Found a window owned by the given PID If $iPid = WinGetProcess($aWin[$i][1]) Then ; Option 0 or 1 used If $iOption = 1 OR ($iOption = 0 And $aWin[$i][0] <> "") Then Return $aWin[$i][1] ; Option 2 is used ElseIf $iOption = 2 Then ReDim $aReturn[UBound($aReturn) + 1][2] $aReturn[0][0] += 1 $aReturn[$aReturn[0][0]][0] = $aWin[$i][0] $aReturn[$aReturn[0][0]][1] = $aWin[$i][1] EndIf EndIf Next ; If option 2 is used and there was matches then the list is returned If $iOption = 2 And $aReturn[0][0] > 0 Then Return $aReturn ; If timed out then give up If TimerDiff($hTimer) > $iTimeout Then ExitLoop ; Waits before new attempt Sleep(Opt("WinWaitDelay")) WEnd ; No matches SetError(1) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>_ProcessGetHWnd $StaticTxt = ControlGetText("Embed Cmd","",1007) MsgBox(1,"Static Text", $StaticTxt) GUISetState() While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 WEnd  
    • Phoenixx177
      By Phoenixx177
      I've tried to wrap my head around it but just can't imagine how to embed 2 IE browsers in the same GUI.
      Here's what I'm doing so far.

#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <windowsconstants.au3> #include <IE.au3> Global $oIE = _IECreateEmbedded() ; Create a simple GUI for our output Global $hGUI = GUICreate("Embedded Web control Test", 1280, 580, (@DesktopWidth - 1280) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX)) Global $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 10, 40, 1100, 500) _IENavigate($oIE, "http://xxxxxxxxxx.com") Global $o_doc = _IEDocGetObj($oIE) $o_doc.DocumentElement.ScrollTop = 140 $o_doc.DocumentElement.ScrollLeft = 170 GUISetState() While GUIGetMsg() <> -3 WEnd  
    • ssah8
      By ssah8
      Hello.
      I am trying to attach a window, but the problem is that there is already another window with the exakt same title. How do I do that?
      (_IEAttach)