YashShrivastava

error: _ExcelBookOpen() undefined function

YashShrivastava

Hi Experts,

I am getting error: _ExcelBookOpen() undefined function in auto IT scite whenever i execute any program using functions.

i defined the functions name also but this error is not getting resolved.

_ExcelBookOpen(): undefined function

_ExcelReadCell():undefined function

require your inputs to fix this issue. I'm going through the forums and examples, but can't find anything and follow the suggestions but this issue hasn't got resolved.

Edited by YashShrivastava

water

The Excel UDF has been rewritten and function names have changed. Please check the Changelog or the detailed description.

• Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

YashShrivastava

@water ohhh that's great, its working when i used these functions.

thnx for your inputs.

water

:)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• JuanFelipe
      By JuanFelipe
      Cambiar a español Hello friends, I need help with a problem I have, I want to know if there is any way to update a GUI already running, that is I have a GUI of a certain size and with a button I would like to enlarge it:
      example: $ form1 = GUICreate ("", 200,100,0,0)   When you press the button, the gui increases its size, and actuates the new size.
    • BogdanNicolescu
      By BogdanNicolescu
      While 1 / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / WEnd OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") While 1 MouseClick("Right",674,422) MouseClick("Left",673,447) Sleep(2000) / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / MouseClick("Left",675,339) SLeep(3000) WEnd Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc  
      Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'
    • santoshM
      By santoshM
      Dear friends i am facing a problem , i have created a window in autoit some time it is moving with the mouse curser even if iam not clicking the window 
    • Jos
      By Jos
      7/8/2018: Uploaded a new SciTe4AutoIt3.exe v18.708.1148.0 installer.
      It has been over a year since the last update of the full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer whch mainly had to do with the fact that Neil was moving toward v4 of SciTE and I wanted to wait for a stable version.
      Any help with testing this version before general release is appreciated.
      Also any feedback is welcome in caseI missed something or suggestions for improvement before releasing.
      ==> SciTE4AutoIt3 v18.708.1148.0
      Enjoy,
      Jos

Addition/Changes/Fixes in the current installer:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 8-7-2018 *** Merged the SciTE v 4.1.0 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos)     This is a major change from the previous version so ensure you update all files including LUA or else you will get errors!     - SciLexer au3: Fixed issues with nested CommentBlocks not always showing the correct color.     - SciLexer au3: Change any line starting with # and no recognised keyword to be shown with the Pre-Processor in stead of default.     - Changed Shortcut for AU3INFO to Ctrl+Shift+F6.     - Moved the session restore logic for (save.session.advanced=1)into SciTE in stead of LoadSession.lua as that was clearing the recent files list of the last session       when opening a file by double cliking it. This is fixed with this change.       Default remains 0 so when a file is double clicked the last session isn't restored unless you add this to SciTEuser.properties:       "save.session.advanced=1"     - updated Tools.lua replacing [s%] with [ /t] to avoid empty lines being stripped by those functions. (Thanks Enyby) *** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper v18.708.1148.0 (Jos)     - 17.224.935.1 Added /autoit3dir to au3stripper commandline, when provided to AutoIt3Wrapper., to ensure the included files are for the correct AutoIt3 directory     - 17.224.935.2 Added directives:          #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_CompanyName=          ;Company field          #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalTrademarks=      ;Trademark field     - 17.224.935.5 Fixed Versioning when files contain backets ->  ()     - 17.224.935.6 Added support for :          #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3stripper_Stop_OnError=        ;(Y/N) Continue/Stop on Warnings.(Default=N)     - 17.224.935.7 added INI support for:           [Other]            Au3Stripper_Stop_OnError=n     - 17.224.935.10 Minor changes in console messages     - 17.224.935.11 Modifications from JPM:         - add #AutpIt3Wrapper_Res_Cursor_Add         - "clean" a little bit AutoIt3Wrapper.au3 *** Updated Au3Stripper v18.708.1148.0 (Jos)     - 17.224.935.1 Fixed crash when an include file contains longer record than 4096 characters.     - 17.224.935.2 Changed /rsln to replace @ScriptLineNumber in the Master script with "XXX/YYY". XXX is the master script linenumber, YYY is the Merged script linenumber.     - 17.224.935.3 Fixed issue detecting #cs #ce when a space was missing after the directive.     - 17.224.935.4 Changed Close/Open logic for Tracelog to (hopefully) avoid the hardcrash.     - 17.224.935.5 improved speed avoiding rereading include files to determine the max rec len.     - 17.224.935.6 improved speed by re-coding the check for long records.     - 17.224.935.7 Made sure the returncode is the highest from all iterations in stead of the last iteration.     - 17.224.935.8 fix for reported bug: https://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/ticket/3623#comment:4     - 17.224.935.9 added support for #autoit3wrapper_autoit3dir     - 17.224.935.10 Fixed support for #autoit3wrapper_autoit3dir when followed by linecomment                     Stop processing when include file isn't found.     - 18.624.1847.1 strip the leading and trailing double quotes from the autoit3dir directive to avoid an error when they are specified.     - 18.624.1847.2 Fixed Hardcrash in the Include logic     - 18.624.1847.3 Fixed Hardcrash in Func stripping logic by enlarging the base table size     - 18.702.1556.1 Fixed regression bug with the Translate option.     - 18.703.1808.2 Fixed regression bug with the Stripping FUNC logic for the first found FUNC. *** Updated SciTEConfig v18.708.1148.0 (Jos)     - 17.224.935.1 No updates *** Updated Tidy v18.708.1148.0 (Jos)     - 17.224.935.1 Added option  to copy comments from #CS to #CE. Default is to copy the comments.                    Added Tidy Parameters:  /Skip_CE_Comment or /scec will skip this copy action                    Added INI option:                      * * *  Add comment to #CE/#CommentEnd and make it the same as the #CS/CommentStart Comments.                      ce_comment=1     - 17.224.935.2 Fix issue with Copy comments on comment start - end     - 17.224.935.4 Fix another issue with Copy comments on comment start - end -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE-Scintilla updates.
      ==> Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions
      ==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.
    • sumanth1980
      By sumanth1980
      Here i am wrote a simple lines to install basic applications but when i clicked on one application/program to install it was working fine but when i cancel the program in the middle to install another program it was not working. I am not an expert in this but i want a solution for this ... Can any one help me on this....
      ORG-1.au3