KimberlyJillPereira

Expanding width and height of excel cell

7 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

I am a newbie in AutoIt. May I know what is the code used to expand the width and height of excel cells because I want to insert pictures in the cell.I tried AutoFit but that doesnt work as I cant specify for the width and height. Only for column width I could expand by using .ColumnWidth but for the row I am not able to expand the row? How to do?? What is the code used ??Please help me and thank you.:)

#2 ·  Posted

Use the RowHeight property of the row.

1 person likes this

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#3 ·  Posted

Thanks I type this code $ColG = $oExcel.Row("2:10")
$ColG.RowHeight = 41.43 but it didnt work.:(. How to do? please help me. thanks.

#4 ·  Posted

I'm sure this should be

$ColG = $oExcel.Rows("2:10")
$ColG.RowHeight = 41.43

1 person likes this

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#5 ·  Posted

It worked!!! Thank you so much!:):)

#6 ·  Posted

:)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#7 ·  Posted

:)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki