careca

Debug

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi, having an issue with an application i did, seems to crash randomly, and can take hours to do so.

Simply says in the error msgbox:

AutoIt Error

Line 16392 (whatevermyapppath.exe)

Error: The requested action with this object has failed.

Recent changes to the script include this:

ObjGet("winmgmts:\\localhost\root\CIMV2")

$oSelect_active_network_cards = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT ProductName FROM Win32_NetworkAdapter WHERE NetConnectionStatus = 2 OR NetConnectionStatus = 9', "WQL")
For $oSelect_active_network_card In $oSelect_active_network_cards
    $Adapter = $oSelect_active_network_card.ProductName
Next

Is the only thing i can see that can be related to an "object"

This lines run only once at the top of the script.

When i run the script itself and wait for a crash, it doesn't, or at least yet i didn't.

What do you think this error could be?

UPDATE: Runing the script eventually output this:

"C:\script.au3" (894) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:
$oNetwork_cards = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT BytesReceivedPerSec, BytesSentPerSec FROM Win32_PerfFormattedData_Tcpip_NetworkInterface WHERE name LIKE "' & $Adapter & '"', "WQL")
$oNetwork_cards = $objWMIService^ ERROR

Edited by careca

Spoiler

Paster - Main function is to paste text, but has more functions.

OpenW - Open With... alternative, Open any file with any application, set it's icon, set application as default.

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Firefox Profile Backup - Backup/restore previously saved profile.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

#2 ·  Posted

That line is probably coming for one of the involved UDFs. Have you tried running AU3Stripper with the /MO (Merge Only) option? This would give you a single merged file that you could examine the code at that line number.

#3 ·  Posted

Hi, updated the post to include the line where it failed:

This line runs every 2 seconds or so.

$oNetwork_cards = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT BytesReceivedPerSec, BytesSentPerSec FROM Win32_PerfFormattedData_Tcpip_NetworkInterface WHERE name LIKE "' & $Adapter & '"', "WQL")
$oNetwork_cards = $objWMIService^ ERROR

Spoiler

OpenW - Open With... alternative, Open any file with any application, set it's icon, set application as default.

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

#4 ·  Posted

Have you tried adding a COM error handler?

#5 ·  Posted

Nop, but now im considering using a different method to retrieve these values, and scrap this one.

wmic path Win32_PerfRawData_Tcpip_NetworkInterface Get BytesReceivedPersec,BytesSentPersec

Thanks for the help.

Spoiler

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      The cDebug script includes 3 debugging UDFs: _MsgDebug(), _ConsDebug() and _ClipDebug(). They all dump the values of scalars, vectors, constants and 2-D arrays, and report variables that are Objects and DLLStructs. As indicated by their names, they dump to a message box, to the SciTE console, and to the Clipboard respectively.
      The UDFs are also able to dump portions of vectors and rectangular portions of arrays.
      The format for calling the UDFs has been designed to make coding a call as convenient as possible, minimizing coding effort and the chances of errors: the $name argument is often the same as the variables arguments, enclosed in quote marks.
      #include-once #include <GuiConstants.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("MustDeclareVars",1) ; Documentation: _cDebug.pdf ; Version 1.0.0 ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ConsDebug ; Description ...: Dumps the value of variables and expressions to the Console ; Syntax ........: _ConsDebug($location, $names,$val1[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[, $val2 = Default], $val3 = Default], _ ; $val4 = Default], $val5 = Default], $val6 = Default], $val7 = Default], $val8 = Default], _ ; $val9 = Default], $val10 = Default], $val11 = Default], $val12 = Default] _ ; [, $val13 = Default], $val14 = Default], $val15 = Default], $val16 = Default], _ ; $val17 = Default], $val18 = Default], $val19 = Default]) ; Parameters ....: $location - a string: title ; If ^ is in the string, the dump is also sent to the Clipboard ; $names - comma-separted names to be shown in the dump, one per value ; If | is the first character, dumped strings start and end with ; Char(166), a broken bar ; '[controls][<title>:]name1,name2, ...' ; $val1 - a variant value. ; $val2 thru $val19 - [optional] a variant value. Default is not used ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: c.haslam at ieee dot org ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......See _cDebug.pdf for details of functionality ; Related .......: _MsgDebug,_ClipDebug ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: _ConsDebug('Line '&@ScriptLineNumber','$bInt,$ar,StringInStr($str,":")',$bInt,$ar,StringInStr($str,':')) ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ConsDebug($location,$names,$val1,$val2=Default,$val3=Default,$val4=Default,$val5=Default,$val6=Default,$val7=Default,$val8=Default _ ,$val9=Default,$val10=Default,$val11=Default,$val12=Default,$val13=Default,$val14=Default,$val15=Default,$val16=Default,$val17=Default, _ $val18=Default,$val19=Default) Local $bToClipboard = StringInStr($location,'^')<>'' If $bToClipboard Then $location = StringReplace($location,'^','') ; all EndIf Local $t = '***'&$location&'-------------------------'&@CRLF& _ _FormatValsForDebug($location,$names,$val1,$val2,$val3,$val4,$val5,$val6,$val7,$val8, _ $val9,$val10,$val11,$val12,$val13,$val14,$val15,$val16,$val17,$val18,$val19) ConsoleWrite($t) If $bToClipboard Then _UpdateClipboard($t) EndIf EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ClipDebug ; Description ...: Dumps the value of variables and expressions to the Clipboard ; Syntax ........: _ClipDebug($location, $names,$val1[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[, $val2 = Default], $val3 = Default], _ ; $val4 = Default], $val5 = Default], $val6 = Default], $val7 = Default], $val8 = Default], _ ; $val9 = Default], $val10 = Default], $val11 = Default], $val12 = Default] _ ; [, $val13 = Default], $val14 = Default], $val15 = Default], $val16 = Default], _ ; $val17 = Default], $val18 = Default], $val19 = Default]) ; Parameters ....: $location - a string: title ; If ^ is in the string, it is ignored ; $names - comma-separted names to be shown in the dump, one per value ; If | is the first character, dumped strings start and end with ; Char(166), a broken bar ; '[controls][<title>:]name1,name2, ...' ; $val1 - a variant value. ; $val2 thru $val19 - [optional] a variant value. Default is not used ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: c.haslam at ieee dot org ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: See _ConsDebug() ; Related .......: _MsgDebug,_ConsDebug ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: _ClipDebug('Line '&@ScriptLineNumber&','$bInt,$ar,StringLen($str)',$bInt,$ar,StringILen($str)) ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ClipDebug($location,$names,$val1,$val2=Default,$val3=Default,$val4=Default,$val5=Default,$val6=Default,$val7=Default,$val8=Default _ ,$val9=Default,$val10=Default,$val11=Default,$val12=Default,$val13=Default,$val14=Default,$val15=Default,$val16=Default,$val17=Default, _ $val18=Default,$val19=Default) $location = StringReplace($location,'^','') ; all Local $t = '***'&$location&'-------------------------'&@CRLF& _ _FormatValsForDebug($location,$names,$val1,$val2,$val3,$val4,$val5,$val6,$val7,$val8, _ $val9,$val10,$val11,$val12,$val13,$val14,$val15,$val16,$val17,$val18,$val19) _UpdateClipboard($t) EndFunc ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _MsgDebug ; Description ...: Dumps the value of variables and expressions to the Console ; Syntax ........: _MsgDebug($location, $names,$val1[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[, $val2 = Default], $val3 = Default], _ ; $val4 = Default], $val5 = Default], $val6 = Default], $val7 = Default], $val8 = Default], _ ; $val9 = Default], $val10 = Default], $val11 = Default], $val12 = Default] _ ; [, $val13 = Default], $val14 = Default], $val15 = Default], $val16 = Default], _ ; $val17 = Default], $val18 = Default], $val19 = Default]) ; Parameters ....: $location - a string: title ; If ^ is in the string, the dump is also sent to the Clipboard ; $names - comma-separted names to be shown in the dump, one per value ; If | is the first character, dumped strings start and end with ; Char(166), a broken bar ; '[controls][<title>:]name1,name2, ...' ; $val1 - a variant value. ; $val2 thru $val19 - [optional] a variant value. Default is not used ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: c.haslam at ieee dot org ; Modified ......: See _ConsDebug() ; Remarks .......: See _ConsDebug() ; Related .......: _MsgDebug, _ClipDebug ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: _MsgDebug('Line '&@ScriptLineNumber&':'$bInt,$ar,StringLen($str)',$bInt,$ar,StringLen($str)) ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _MsgDebug($location,$names,$val1,$val2=Default,$val3=Default,$val4=Default,$val5=Default,$val6=Default,$val7=Default,$val8=Default _ ,$val9=Default,$val10=Default,$val11=Default,$val12=Default,$val13=Default,$val14=Default,$val15=Default,$val16=Default,$val17=Default, _ $val18=Default,$val19=Default) Local $bToClipboard = StringInStr($location,'^')<>'' If $bToClipboard Then $location = StringReplace($location,'^','') ; all EndIf Local $t = _FormatValsForDebug($location,$names,$val1,$val2,$val3,$val4,$val5,$val6,$val7,$val8, _ $val9,$val10,$val11,$val12,$val13,$val14,$val15,$val16,$val17,$val18,$val19) MsgBox($MB_SETFOREGROUND,$location,$t) If $bToClipboard Then _UpdateClipboard('***'&$location&'-------------------------'&@CRLF&$t) EndIf EndFunc Func _FormatValsForDebug($location,$names,$val1,$val2=Default,$val3=Default,$val4=Default,$val5=Default,$val6=Default,$val7=Default,$val8=Default _ ,$val9=Default,$val10=Default,$val11=Default,$val12=Default,$val13=Default,$val14=Default,$val15=Default,$val16=Default,$val17=Default, _ $val18=Default,$val19=Default) Local $idents = $location&':'&$names Local $stringDelim = '"' Local $indent = ' ' If StringLeft($names,1)='|' Then $stringDelim = Chr(166) ; broken bar $names = StringMid($names,2) $indent = '| ' EndIf Local $buf="",$ar,$i,$j,$k,$n,$p,$s Local $nParLvl=0,$bInBrs=False For $i = 1 to StringLen($names) Switch StringMid($names,$i,1) Case '(' $nParlvl += 1 Case ')' $nParLvl -= 1 Case '[' If $bInBrs Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug','Level of square bracketing is limited to one' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf $bInBrs = True Case ']' If Not $bInBrs Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug','] encountered but there is no square bracked to close' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf $bInBrs = False Case ',' If $nParLvl>0 Or $bInBrs Then $names = StringLeft($names,$i-1)&Chr(164)&StringMid($names,$i+1) EndIf EndSwitch Next If $nParLvl>0 Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug','Extra left parenthesis or missing right parenthesis' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit ElseIf $nParlvl<0 Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug','Extra right parenthesis or missing left parenthesis' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf If $bInBrs Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug','Extra left square bracket or missing right square bracket' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf If StringLeft($names,1)=',' Then $names = StringMid($names,2) ; tolerate leading comma If $names="" Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug','Variable names are missing' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf Local $namesVec = StringSplit($names, ",") ; 1-based For $i = 1 to $namesVec[0] $namesVec[$i] = StringReplace($namesVec[$i],Chr(164),',') Next Local $valsVec[@NumParams+2] Local $t,$s $i = 1 While True $valsVec[$i] = Eval('val'&$i) If $valsVec[$i]=Default Then ExitLoop $i += 1 If $i>@NumParams Then ExitLoop WEnd ReDim $valsVec[$i] ; ref 1 If UBound($valsVec)<>UBound($namesVec) Then $s = StringReplace($names,Chr(164),',') If UBound($valsVec)>UBound($namesVec) Then $t = 'There are more value arguments than identifiers, so values of some identifiers will not be reported' $t &= @CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$s MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING,'cDebug()',$t) ElseIf UBound($valsVec)<UBound($namesVec) Then $t = 'There are more identifiers than value arguments' $t &= @CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$s MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()',$t) Exit EndIf EndIf For $i = 1 To $namesVec[0] $ar = $valsVec[$i] If IsArray($ar) Then Switch UBound($ar,0) Case 2 Local $brsVec = StringSplit($namesVec[$i],'[]',0+2) ; char,0-based Local $qRows = UBound($ar, 1) Local $qCols = UBound($ar, 2) If UBound($brsVec)=1 Then ; if no [] Local $wid = StringLen('['&($qRows-1)&']['&($qCols-1)&']') ; 2015-06-11 $buf &= $namesVec[$i]&' Array: Ubounds '&$qRows&','&$qCols&@CRLF For $j = 0 To $qRows-1 For $k = 0 To $qCols-1 If IsArray( $ar[$j][$k]) Then $buf &= "["&$j&"]["&$k&"]"&@CRLF&_FormatValsForDebug($location,$indent,$ar[$j][$k]) Else $n = $ar[$j][$k] If IsString($n) Then $n = $stringDelim&$n&$stringDelim $buf &= $namesVec[$i] & StringFormat('%-'&$wid&'s', "["&$j&"]["&$k&"]")&" "&$n & @CRLF EndIf Next Next Else If UBound($ar,1)=0 Or UBound($ar,2)=0 Then $buf &= $brsVec[0]&' Array: Ubounds '&UBound($ar,1)&','&UBound($ar,2)&@CRLF ContinueLoop EndIf Local $qRows = UBound($ar,1)-1 Local $qCols = UBound($ar,2)-1 Local $rowIxsVec[0],$evaledRowIxsVec[0] _DoIndicesDebug($idents,$brsVec[1],$qRows,'row',$namesVec[$i],$namesVec,$valsVec, $rowIxsVec, _ $evaledRowIxsVec) Local $colIxsVec[0],$evaledcolIxsVec[0] _DoIndicesDebug($idents,$brsVec[3],$qCols,'column',$namesVec[$i],$namesVec,$valsVec, $colIxsVec, _ $evaledcolIxsVec) $buf &= $namesVec[$i]&' Array: Ubounds '&($qRows+1)&','&($qCols+1)&@CRLF Local $rowWid,$colWid If $brsVec[1]='..' Then $rowWid = StringLen($qRows) Else $rowWid = 0 For $j = 0 To UBound($rowIxsVec)-1 $n = StringLen($rowIxsVec[$j]) If $n>$rowWid Then $rowWid = $n $n = StringLen($evaledrowIxsVec[$j]) If $n>$rowWid Then $rowWid = $n Next EndIf If $brsVec[3]='..' Then $colWid = StringLen($qcols) Else $colWid = 0 For $j = 0 To UBound($colIxsVec)-1 $n = StringLen($colIxsVec[$j]) If $n>$colWid Then $colWid = $n $n = StringLen($evaledcolIxsVec[$j]) If $n>$colWid Then $colWid = $n Next EndIf Local $wid = $rowWid+$colWid+StringLen('[][]') Local $nRow,$sRow,$nCol,$sCol For $j = 0 To UBound($evaledRowIxsVec)-1 $nRow = $evaledRowIxsVec[$j] $sRow = $rowIxsVec[$j] For $k = 0 To UBound($evaledcolIxsVec)-1 $nCol = $evaledColIxsVec[$k] $sCol = $colIxsVec[$k] If IsArray($ar[$nRow][$nCol]) Then $buf &= "["&$sRow&"]["&$sCol&"]"&@CRLF& _ _FormatValsForDebug($location,$indent,$ar[$nRow][$nCol]) Else $n = $ar[$nRow][$nCol] If IsString($n) Then $n = $stringDelim&$n&$stringDelim $buf &= $brsVec[0] & _ StringFormat('%-'&$wid&'s', "["&$sRow&"]["&$sCol&"]")&" "&$n & @CRLF EndIf Next Next EndIf Case 1 If UBound($ar)=0 Then $buf &= $namesVec[$i]&' Ubound 0'&@CRLF ContinueLoop EndIf Local $brsVec = StringSplit($namesVec[$i],'[]',0+2) ; char,0-based Local $qEls = UBound($ar) Local $ixsVec[0],$evaledixsVec[0] If UBound($brsVec)=1 Then ; no [] Local $wid = StringLen('['&($qEls-1)&']') $buf &= $namesVec[$i]&' Vector: Ubound '&$qEls&@CRLF For $j = 0 To $qEls-1 If IsArray( $ar[$j]) Then $buf &= "["&$j&"]"&@CRLF&_FormatValsForDebug($location,$indent,$ar[$j])&@CRLF Else $n = $ar[$j] If IsString($n) Then $n = $stringDelim&$n&$stringDelim $buf &= $namesVec[$i] & StringFormat('%-'&$wid&'s', "["&$j&"]")&" "&$n & @CRLF EndIf Next Else _DoIndicesDebug($idents,$brsVec[1],$qEls,'element',$namesVec[$i],$namesVec,$valsVec, $ixsVec, _ $evaledIxsVec) EndIf Local $wid = 0 For $j = 0 To UBound($ixsVec)-1 $n = StringLen($ixsVec[$j]) If $n>$wid Then $wid = $n $n = StringLen($evaledIxsVec[$j]) If $n>$wid Then $wid = $n Next $wid += StringLen('[]') For $j In $ixsVec If IsArray($ar[$j]) Then $buf &= $namesVec[$i]&"["&$j&"]"&_FormatValsForDebug($location,$indent,$ar[$j]) Else If IsString($ar[$j]) Then $ar[$j] = $stringDelim&$ar[$j]&$stringDelim $buf &= $brsVec[0] & StringFormat('%-'&$wid&'s', "["&$j&"]")&" " & $ar[$j] & @CRLF EndIf Next EndSwitch ElseIf IsObj($valsVec[$i]) Then $buf &= $namesVec[$i] & ' <Object>' & @CRLF ElseIf IsDllStruct($valsVec[$i]) Then $buf &= $namesVec[$i] & ' <DLLStruct>' & @CRLF Else $s = $valsVec[$i] If IsString($s) Then $buf &= $namesVec[$i] & ' '&$stringDelim & $s & $stringDelim&@CRLF Else $buf &= $namesVec[$i] & " " & $s & @CRLF EndIf EndIf Next Return $buf EndFunc Func _DoIndicesDebug($idents,$expr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, ByRef $allIxsVec, ByRef $evaledAllIxsVec) Local $ixsVec[0],$evaledixsVec[0] If $expr='' Then $expr = '..' EndIf Local $vec = StringSplit($expr,',',0+2) ; char,0-based For $i = 0 To UBound($vec)-1 Local $subExpr = $vec[$i] If $subExpr='..' Then _DoRangeAllDebug($qRorC, $ixsVec, $evaledIxsVec) ElseIf StringRegExp($subExpr,'^(\$[a-zA-Z0-9_]+|\d+)\.\.$') Then _DoNumRangeFromDebug($idents,$subExpr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, $ixsVec, $evaledIxsVec) ElseIf StringRegExp($subExpr,'^\.\.(\$[a-zA-Z0-9_]+|\d+)$') Then _DoNumRangeToDebug($idents,$subExpr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, $ixsVec, $evaledIxsVec) ElseIf StringRegExp($subExpr,'^(\$[a-zA-Z0-9_]+|\d+)\.\.(\$[a-zA-Z0-9_]+|\d+)$') Then _DoNumRangeFromToDebug($idents,$subExpr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, $ixsVec, $evaledIxsVec) ; List of mixed AutoIt variables and positive integers ElseIf StringRegExp($subExpr,'^(\$[a-zA-Z0-9_])+|\d+(,\$[a-zA-Z0-9_]+|\d+)*$') Then _DoVarOrNumListDebug($idents,$subExpr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, $ixsVec, $evaledIxsVec) Else MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()','Invalid '&$rOrC&' expression '&$subExpr&' in '&$arName _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf ; append Local $ubOld = UBound($allIxsVec) Local $ubNew = $ubOld + UBound($ixsVec) ReDim $allIxsVec[$ubNew] For $j = $ubOld To $ubNew-1 $allIxsVec[$j] = $ixsVec[$j-$ubOld] Next ReDim $evaledAllIxsVec[$ubNew] For $j = $ubOld To $ubNew-1 $evaledAllIxsVec[$j] = $evaledixsVec[$j-$ubold] Next Next EndFunc Func _DoRangeAllDebug($qRorC, ByRef $ixsVec, ByRef $evaledIxsVec) ReDim $ixsVec[$qRorC+1] For $j = 0 To $qRorC $ixsVec[$j] = $j Next $evaledixsVec = $ixsVec EndFunc Func _DoNumRangeFromDebug($idents,$expr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, ByRef $strsVec, ByRef $nbrsVec) Local $t Local $vec = StringSplit($expr,'..',1+2) ; str,0-based Local $nst If StringLeft($vec[0],1)='$' Then $nSt = _GetEvaledIxDebug($idents,$namesVec,$vec[0],$valsVec,$arName) Else $nst = $vec[0] EndIf If $nst<=$qRorC Then ReDim $nbrsVec[$qRorC+1-$nst] For $j = 0 To $qRorC-$nSt $nbrsVec[$j] = $j+$nst Next $strsVec = $nbrsVec If $nst<>$vec[0] Then $strsVec[0] = $vec[0] EndIf Else $t = $nst<>$vec[0] ? ' ('&$nst&')' : '' MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()', _ $vec[0]&$t&' exceeds the maximum '&$rOrC&' number in '&$arName&', which is '&$qRorC _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf EndFunc Func _DoNumRangeToDebug($idents,$expr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, ByRef $strsVec, ByRef $nbrsVec) Local $t Local $vec = StringSplit($expr,'..',1+2) ; str,0-based Local $nEnd If StringLeft($vec[0],1)='$' Then $nEnd = _GetEvaledIxDebug($idents,$namesVec,$vec[1],$valsVec,$arName) Else $nEnd = $vec[1] EndIf If $nEnd<=$qRorC Then ReDim $nbrsVec[$nEnd+1] For $j = 0 To $nEnd $nbrsVec[$j] = $j Next $strsVec = $nbrsVec If $nEnd<>$vec[0] Then $strsVec[$qRorC] = $vec[0] EndIf Else $t = $nEnd<>$vec[0] ? ' ('&$nEnd&')' : '' MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()', _ $vec[0]&$t&' exceeds the maximum '&$rOrC&' number in '&$arName&', which is '&$qRorC _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf EndFunc Func _DoNumRangeFromToDebug($idents,$expr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, ByRef $strsVec, ByRef $nbrsVec) Local $t,$s Local $svec = StringSplit($expr,'..',1+2) ; str,0-based Local $nvec[2] For $i = 0 To 1 $nVec[$i] = _GetEvaledIxDebug($idents,$namesVec,$sVec[$i],$valsVec,$arName) Next If $nVec[0]<=$qRorC And $nVec[1]<=$qRorC And $nVec[1]>=$nVec[0] Then ReDim $nbrsVec[$nVec[1]-$nVec[0]+1] For $j = $nVec[0] To $nVec[1] $nbrsVec[$j-$nvec[0]] = $j Next $strsVec = $nbrsVec If StringLeft($sVec[0],1)='$' Then $strsVec[0] = $svec[0] EndIf If StringLeft($svec[1],1)='$' Then $strsVec[UBound($strsVec)-1] = $svec[1] EndIf Else For $i = 0 To 1 If $nVec>$qRorC Then $t = $svec[$i]<>$nvec[$i] ? ' ('&$nVec[$i]&')' : '' MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()', _ $sVec[$i]&$t&' exceeds the maximum row number in '&$arName&', which is '&$qRorC _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf Next If $nvec[1]<$nvec[0] Then $t = $svec[1]<>$nvec[1] ? ' ('&$nVec[1]&')' : '' $s = $svec[0]<>$nvec[0] ? ' ('&$nVec[0]&')' : '' MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()',$sVec[1]&$t&' is less than '&$sVec[0]&$s&'in '&$arName _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf EndIf EndFunc Func _DoVarOrNumListDebug($idents,$expr,$qRorC,$rOrC,$arName,$namesVec,$valsVec, ByRef $strsVec, ByRef $nbrsVec) Local $t $strsVec = StringSplit($expr,',',0+2) ReDim $nbrsVec[UBound($strsVec)] For $i = 0 To UBound($strsVec)-1 $nbrsVec[$i] = _GetEvaledIxDebug($idents,$namesVec,$strsVec[$i],$valsVec,$arName) If $nbrsVec[$i]>$qRorC Then $t = $strsVec[$i]<>$nbrsVec[$i] ? ' ('&$nbrsVec[$i]&')' : '' MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()', _ $strsVec[$i]&$t&' exceeds the maximum '&$rOrC&' number in '&$arName&', which is '&$qRorC _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf Next EndFunc Func _GetEvaledIxDebug($idents,$namesVec,$strIx,$valsVec,$arName) Local $ret,$t,$n If StringRegExp($strIx,'^\d+$',0) Then ; >=1 digits $ret = $strIx ElseIf StringRegExp($strIx,'^\$[A-Za-z0-9_]+$') Then ; an AutoIt variable name $t = _EvaluateDebug($strIx) If @error Then ; a local variable $n=-1 For $j = 1 To UBound($namesVec)-1 If $namesVec[$j]=$strIx Then $n = $j ExitLoop EndIf Next If $n>=0 Then $ret = $valsVec[$n] Else MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()',$strIx&' occuring in '&$arName&' is not defined' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf ElseIf Not StringRegExp($t,'^\d+$') Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()', _ $strIx&' in '&$arName&' neither is, nor evaluates to, zero or a positive integer' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit Else $ret = $t EndIf Else MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR,'cDebug()',$strIx&' in '&$arName&' is illegal' _ &@CRLF&@CRLF&'Identifiers: '&$idents) Exit EndIf Return $ret EndFunc Func _EvaluateDebug($__paramDebug) If StringLeft($__paramDebug,1)='$' Then $__paramDebug = StringTrimLeft($__paramDebug,1) EndIf $__paramDebug = Eval($__paramDebug) Return SetError(@error,0,$__paramDebug) EndFunc Func _UpdateClipboard($t) Static Local $bInited If (Not $bInited) And ClipGet()<>'' Then Local $ans = MsgBox(35+$MB_SETFOREGROUND,"cDebug","Clear the Clipboard initially?") ; yes,no,cancel Switch $ans Case 6 ;Yes ClipPut('') Case 7 ;No ; do nothing Case 2 ;Cancel Exit EndSwitch $bInited = True EndIf ClipPut(ClipGet()&$t) EndFunc The documentation is attached.
      These UDFs have been in regular use for some years.

cDebug.pdf
    • aiter
      By aiter
      Anyone knows how to download the graphical autoitdebugger
      The download appears to have upped and died.
      Or an alternative?

• Darien
      By Darien
      When an error occurs in a compiled script, the line number where the error occurred does not match. I noticed that blank lines and lines with only comments are ignored. in the attached example, it is advised that the error occurred on line 2, although in line 4. How to make it warned the correct line?
      teste.au3
    • valdemar1977
      By valdemar1977
      Dbug is graphical debugger for AutoIt.
      Project started by @Heron in 2009 and now supported by @asdf8 and @valdemar1977
      Features
      Debug the complete script or just parts of it Display run status (line number of currently executed function) GUI default always-on-top in the upper right corner for comfortable debugging WM_NOTIFY and WM_COMMAND hook to prevent interference with possible message handlers Display scope, type and value of variables, expressions, macro's and constants (global AND function local) Execute commands in an immediate window. Can be expressions, functions and assignments Detailed display of array, struct and object variables Dynamic display of variable value in the source code (under cursor) Array table viewer with ability to view the sub-arrays, the correct handling of macro @Error, @Extended and other changes OEM and ANSI console output Conditional breakpoints Saving settings and debugging state and much more...
    • Simpel
      By Simpel
      Hi,
      I updated to the last version. Since then a lot of functions are not working.  For instance expanding abbreviation. My au3abbrev.properties are correct and abbrev.properties are including both import lines. The abbreviation is red but won't expand. Neither with space nor Ctrl+B.
      Debug to msgbox and console not working, list functions, jump to function, open include too.
      SciTE Jump works. Block and box comment too.
      I have the feeling all functions especially for autoit are not working.
      Any help? Regards, Conrad