Sign in to follow this  
Daka

I know there are listbox and listview, but now I have?

I know there are listbox and listview, but now I have?

here is the video of infowindow 

I tried to read mouse selection like for listbox:

$listWindow = "[CLASS:TFormResearchGR]"
   $topicsList = "[CLASS:TMWrapper; INSTANCE:255]"

WinWait($listWindow, "", 60)
   $hdlWindow = WinGetHandle($listWindow)
   $hdlList = ControlGetHandle($hdlWindow, "", $topicsList)
   _GUICtrlListBox_ClickItem($hdlList, 0, "left")

$countOfList = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hdlList)
   ConsoleWrite("Count of list: " & $countOfList & @LF)

count of list is not working.

I realiezed that there are difference between listbox and listview, but this is something different.

and till now I never saw that you can go inside with infotool and also get instances.

so Im confused how to get the list number and the names of selection?

TMWrapper is not a standard Windows Control as far as I know.  You'll have to look into more sophisticated UI automation techniques, which I have very little experience with.  Hopefully someone can chime and and give you some recommendations on where to start.

This thread may be of use, but I'm not positive it will support that control class (TMWrapper).

BTW, looks like a lot of potential personal medical information in the app you are trying top automate.  it's not really may place to ask, but does whom ever is the owner/leaser of the application know what you are working on?  

The TMWrapper is just instance name,
but it is not listbox or listview :( 

I'm not visualstudio developer,
I did more with webdeveloping,
so this question is more like when
you ask in webdev what is iframe?

So this is also like there is listbox,
listview and what else does it exists?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dan_555
      Hi, here are few functions for the ListBox.
      I have searched the forum, but most of the functions are for listview, so i took one example code from melba23 (clear selection) and
      wrote few more functions. (Because my current project needs them).

These functions work only on a Multi-selection ListBox .
      The functions do: Clear Selection, Delete Selected items, Invert Selection, Move selected items up and down.
       The example code has 2 Listboxes. The selected items on the left ListBox can be moved up and down. The right Listbox has buttons for the other functions.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $hForm1 = GUICreate("Listbox test", 349, 287) $LB_1 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 6, 40, 157, 244, BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY, $LBS_MULTIPLESEL, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)) $LB_2 = GUICtrlCreateList("", 179, 40, 157, 244, BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY, $LBS_MULTIPLESEL , $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL, $LBS_DISABLENOSCROLL)) $BL_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Up", 20, 3, 35, 18) $BL_2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Down", 60, 3, 35, 18) $BR_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Up", 200, 3, 35, 18) $BR_2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Down", 240, 3, 35, 18) $BR_3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Reverse Sel", 272, 22, 68, 17) $BR_4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear Sel", 217, 22, 52, 17) $BR_5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete", 175, 22, 40, 17) $BR_6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Populate", 290, 3, 50, 18) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) For $x = 0 To 50 If $x <= 10 Then GUICtrlSetData($LB_1, $x & " test", 0) GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, $x & " Test", 0) Next While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $BL_1 $a = Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_1, -1) If $a > -1 Then WinSetTitle($hForm1, "", "Moved items: " & $a) Case $BL_2 $a = Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_1, 1) If $a > -1 Then WinSetTitle($hForm1, "", "Moved items: " & $a) Case $BR_1 Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_2, -1) Case $BR_2 Listbox_ItemMoveUD($LB_2, 1) Case $BR_3 Listbox_ReverseSelection($LB_2) Case $BR_4 Listbox_ClearSelection($LB_2) Case $BR_5 Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems($LB_2) Case $br_6 ;Populate GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, "") ; Clears the listbox For $x = 0 To 50 GUICtrlSetData($LB_2, $x & " Test", 0) Next EndSwitch WEnd ;note $hLB_ID - is the Listbox id Func Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems($hLB_ID) local $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) Local $i For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 _GUICtrlListBox_DeleteString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i]) Next EndFunc ;==>Listbox_DeleteSelectedItems Func Listbox_ClearSelection($hLB_ID) Local $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) ;Code from Melba23 - Autoit Forum For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], False) Next EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ClearSelection Func Listbox_ReverseSelection($hLB_ID) Local $i Local $aCou = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hLB_ID) Local $cSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCaretIndex($hLB_ID) ;Save the caret For $i = 0 To $aCou _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $i, Not (_GUICtrlListBox_GetSel($hLB_ID, $i))) Next _GUICtrlListBox_SetCaretIndex($hLB_ID, $cSel) ;Restore the caret EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ReverseSelection Func Listbox_ItemMoveUD($hLB_ID, $iDir = -1) ;Listbox_ItemMoveUD - Up/Down - Works only on multiple selection listbox ($LBS_MULTIPLESEL) ;$iDir: -1 up, 1 down ;Return values -1 nothing to do, 0 nothing moved, >0 performed moves Local $iCur, $iNxt, $aCou, $aSel, $i, $m = 0 ;Current, next, Count, Selection, loop , movecount $aSel = _GUICtrlListBox_GetSelItems($hLB_ID) ;Put selected items in an array $aCou = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hLB_ID) ;Get total item count of the listbox WinSetTitle ($hForm1,"",$aSel[0]) Select Case $iDir = -1 ;Move Up For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] If $aSel[$i] > 0 Then $iNxt = _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1) ;Save the selection index - 1 text _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1, _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i])) ;Replace the index-1 text with the index text _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], $iNxt) ;Replace the selection with the saved var $m = $m + 1 EndIf Next For $i = 1 To $aSel[0] ;Restore the selections after moving If $aSel[$i] > 0 Then _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] - 1, 1) EndIf Next Return $m Case $iDir = 1 ;Move Down If $aSel[0] > 0 Then For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 If $aSel[$i] < $aCou - 1 Then $iNxt = _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1) _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1, _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i])) _GUICtrlListBox_ReplaceString($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i], $iNxt) $m = $m + 1 EndIf Next EndIf For $i = $aSel[0] To 1 Step -1 ;Restore the selections after moving If $aSel[$i] < $aCou - 1 Then _GUICtrlListBox_SetSel($hLB_ID, $aSel[$i] + 1, 1) EndIf Next Return $m EndSelect Return -1 EndFunc ;==>Listbox_ItemMoveUD  
    • By Dan_555
      Hi.
      I'm using the FreeCommander XE file manager here, and i'v written a script, which will create an empty, new file, after choosing an extension out from the Listbox.

The listview code  is not mine, iv found the scripts somewhere on this forum. I have no credits in it, because it was intended to be only for my personal use.
      But now, i have a lot of free time, so i remembered that i haven't posted anything on this forum, yet, so here is my first script:
      It should be compiled with the Autoit v3.3.14.3 .
      The compiled exe needs a folder passed as a parameter, so that it know where to create the new file.
      A Listbox is opened, with a selection of available extensions.
      After selecting and doubleclicking (or using the ok button), the script creates a filename (if specified in the config file) with increased numbers (up to 9999).
      If the filename exist, the counter is checking the next number, until the maximum is reached.
      This script uses an ini file for configuration, called "NewFile.ini" which should be in the same folder, as the compiled exe.
      NewFile.au3
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <ScrollBarsConstants.au3> Global $test[0][2], $hFile, $cmd = "", $cmdtmp, $tmptxt, $tmpinidir, $filesetting, $MouseX, $MouseY, $UseMouseX, $UseMouseY, $Edit1 Global $aArray[1] = [] $cmdtmp = StringReplace($cmdlineraw, Chr(34), "") If StringLen($cmdtmp) = 2 Then     If StringRight($cmdtmp, 1) = ":" Then         $cmd = $cmdtmp & "\"     EndIf Else     If StringRight($cmdtmp, 1) <> "\" Or StringRight($cmdtmp, 1) <> "/" Then         $cmd = $cmdtmp & "\"     EndIf EndIf If Not FileExists($cmd) Then                    ;Check if the folder exists, display an error message if not !     DisplayReadMe(1)     Exit EndIf If StringLen(@ScriptDir) > 3 And StringRight(@ScriptDir, 1) <> "\" Then     $tmpinidir = @ScriptDir & "\" Else     $tmpinidir = @ScriptDir EndIf Local Const $sFilePath = $tmpinidir & "NewFile.ini" $filesetting = IniRead($sFilePath, "setting", "filename", "MyNewFile") $filesetting = StringReplace($filesetting, ">", " ") ;msgbox (0,"",$filesetting)  ;Debugging If FileExists($sFilePath) Then     $aArray = IniReadSectionNames($sFilePath) ; Read the INI section names. This will return a 1 dimensional array. EndIf $UseMouseX = IniRead($sFilePath, "setting", "UseMouseX", "1") $UseMouseY = IniRead($sFilePath, "setting", "UseMouseY", "0") ; Check if an error occurred. If Not @error Then     ; Enumerate through the array displaying the section names.     Local $count = 0     If FileExists($sFilePath) Then         For $i = 1 To $aArray[0]             $tmp1 = IniRead($sFilePath, $aArray[$i], "1", "none")             If $tmp1 <> "none" And StringLeft($tmp1, 1) = "." Then            ;Extension need to have a dot, or it will be ignored !                 $tmptxt = $tmptxt & $tmp1 & "|" & $aArray[$i] & @CRLF                 $count = $count + 1                                            ;Count how many extensions are added !             EndIf         Next     EndIf     If $count = 0 Then $tmptxt = ".au3|AutoIt 3" & @CRLF & ".txt|Text File" & @CRLF     ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL,"",$tmptxt)     _ArrayAdd($test, $tmptxt, 0, "|", @CRLF) Else                                                            ;Reading the ini failed, create a default array for the extensions     $tmptxt = ".au3|AutoIt 3" & @CRLF & ".txt|Text" & @CRLF     _ArrayAdd($test, $tmptxt, 0, "|", @CRLF) EndIf ;Local $test[5][2] = [['.au3', 'AutoIt'], ['.ahk', 'Auto Hotkey'], ['.txt', 'text'], ['.sdlbas', 'Sdl Basic'], ['.html', 'Webpage']] If $UseMouseX = 1 Then     $MouseX = MouseGetPos(0) Else     $MouseX = -1 EndIf If $UseMouseY = 1 Then     $MouseY = MouseGetPos(1) Else     $MouseY = -1 EndIf $Form1 = GUICreate("Create New File", 210, 247, $MouseX, $MouseY, $WS_CAPTION, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) $List = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 5, 5, 200, 200) _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($List, 0, "Extension", 65) _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($List, 1, "Description", 115) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($List, $test) GUICtrlCreateLabel("Example:" & $filesetting & "0000.ext", 5, 205) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 16, 224, 45, 22) $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("ReadMe", 80, 224, 55, 22) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 150, 224, 45, 22) $cDummy = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") While 1     $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()     Switch $nMsg         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $Button2             Exit         Case $Button3             DisplayReadMe(0)         Case $Button1, $cDummy             Local $tmptxt = StringSplit(_GUICtrlListView_GetItemTextString($List), "|")[1]             If StringLen($tmptxt) > 0 Then                 Local $fnr = 0, $tmpfile = ""                 While $fnr < 10000                     $tmpfile = $cmd & $filesetting & _StringRepeat("0", 4 - StringLen($fnr)) & $fnr & $tmptxt                     ;MsgBox(0,"",$tmpfile) ; for debugging                     If Not (FileExists($tmpfile)) Then                         $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($tmpfile, 0)                         _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile)                         Exit                     EndIf                     $fnr = $fnr + 1                 WEnd             EndIf     EndSwitch WEnd ;================================================================================ Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam)     Local $hWndFrom, $iIDFrom, $iCode, $tNMHDR, $hWndListView     $hWndListView = $List     If Not IsHWnd($List) Then $hWndListView = GUICtrlGetHandle($List)     $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $ilParam)     $hWndFrom = HWnd(DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "hWndFrom"))     $iCode = DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code")     Switch $hWndFrom         Case $hWndListView             Switch $iCode                 Case $NM_DBLCLK                     ; Fire the dummy if the ListView is double clicked                     GUICtrlSendToDummy($cDummy)             EndSwitch     EndSwitch     Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc   ;==>WM_NOTIFY Func DisplayReadMe($err)     Local $Form1 = GUICreate("Read Me", 550, 400, 10, 10, BitOR($WS_CAPTION, $WS_THICKFRAME ,$WS_MAXIMIZEBOX))     $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, 549, 399)     GUICtrlSetData(-1, "")     GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)     If $err=1 then         local $txttmp01="Error: Path does not exist"         local $txttmp02="Commandline call was: "         AddText ($txttmp01)         Addtext ($txttmp02 & $cmd & @CRLF & @CRLF)     EndIf     AddText("Instructions:" & @CRLF)     AddText("Displays a selection of available extensions and then creates a new file at the Path's location." & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Usage: NewFile Path")     AddText("Example: NewFile c:\myfolder\" & @CRLF)     AddText("Result: A file with a name 'MyFile0000.ext' will be created at the Path's location.")     AddText("If the filename exists, the number counter will increase, until it finds a free number, up to 9999." & @CRLF)     AddText("Uses a configuration file in the .exe folder named NewFile.ini !" & @CRLF)     AddText("Example of a config file:" & @CRLF)     AddText("[setting]" & @CRLF & "filename=MyFile>")     AddText("UseMouseX=0                ;0 or 1 - position the dialog at the mouse x coordinate - usefull for multi monitor settings !")     AddText("UseMouseY=0                ;0 or 1 - Set this and UseMouseX to spawn the dialog at the mouse coordinates !" & @CRLF)     AddText(";Use > in filename as a space char ! (only needed if you want the space char at the beginning or at the end : in between filename and the number)" & @CRLF)     AddText(";Format for this ini file is:" & @CRLF & ";Name              e.g [Auto It]")     AddText(";extension       e.g 1=.au3" & @CRLF & "; p.s. only 1 extension per section ! the number must be 1" & @CRLF)     AddText("[AutoIt3]" & @CRLF & "1=.au3" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "[Text]" & @CRLF & "1=.txt")     _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($Edit1, 0, 0)     _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll($Edit1, $SB_SCROLLCARET)     If $err=1 Then         _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($Edit1, 0, StringLen($txttmp01 & $txttmp02 & $cmd)+5)     EndIf     While 1         $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()         Switch $nMsg             Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE                 GUIDelete($Form1)                 ExitLoop         EndSwitch     WEnd EndFunc   ;==>DisplayReadMe Func AddText($edittxt)     _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1, $edittxt & @CRLF) EndFunc   ;==>AddText  
       NewFile.ini
      [setting] filename=MyNewFile_ UseMouseX=0                ;0 or 1 - position the dialog at the mouse x coordinate - usefull for multi monitor settings ! UseMouseY=0                ;0 or 1 - Set this and UseMouseX to spawn the dialog at the mouse coordinates ! ;Use > in filename as a space char ! (only needed if you want the space char at the beginning or at the end : in between filename and the number) ;Format for this ini file is: ;Name              e.g [Auto It] ;extension       e.g 1=.au3 ; p.s. only 1 extension per section ! the number must be 1 [AutoIt3] 1=.au3 [Auto Hotkey] 1=.ahk [Text] 1=.txt [Sdl Basic] 1=.sdlbas [Webpage] 1=.html [Basic] 1=.bas [Pascal] 1=.pas [Rich Text (RTF)] 1=.rtf [Word Document] 1=.doc [Hex File] 1=.hex
    • By topgundcp
      Hi, 
      This is my very first post in this forum and am also new with Autoit programming so be easy on me.
      Below is the code that I am trying to get the index of the item selected. No problem getting the text.
      Case $listEdition   ; handle of the list             local $index=0             $item=GUICTRLRead($listEdition)    ; This will return the text in the list             ; ==============   The loop below always fails  ==================             ; Meaning _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always return FALSE. WHY ???????              For $i = 0 To $editionArray[0] - 1   ; The content of the list in an array where editionArray[0] contains total count of items                 If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) Then                     $index = $i                     exitloop                 EndIf              Next              ;===================================================             ConsoleWrite( "Select Edition:     " & $item & "  index: " & $index & @CR) ....... Please look at the comments in the code & the pix attached.
      _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always returns FALSE.
      Another problem is on the list. It also populate  the total count of items from the Array. How can I skip this item from populating to the list ?.
      Please advise and thanks

• By Miliardsto
      I have the following code. You can see there are $color_normal and $color_trans
      In my case normal is too dark . And color trans is to much violet.
      If you run it you will see how its looks. I want gui with listView have the same color like taskbar in windows 10.
      How to achieve that?

#include <Date.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") $color_normal = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) $color_trans = "0x" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) $trans = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") ConsoleWrite("Transpart = " & $trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color normal = " & $color_normal & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Color trans = " & $color_trans & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(_Get_taskbar_color()); It return AARRGGBB $taskbarColor = _Get_taskbar_color() Global $gui = GUICreate("Test", 150, 58,@DesktopWidth-300,@DesktopHeight-58,$WS_POPUP,BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW)) Global $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 0, 0, 150, 58,BitOR($LBS_NOTIFY,$LBS_SORT), 0) ;_GuiCtrlMakeTrans(-1,100) ; Add column _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Msgs", 100) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, 400, 0, "Segoe UI") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x470C4F) GUICtrlSetBkColor($idListview, 0x310638) GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Func Terminate() Exit EndFunc Func _Get_taskbar_color() If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "ColorPrevalence") Then If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 16), 6) Else Return "0xFF" & StringLeft(StringRight(RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Accent", "AccentPalette"), 24), 6) EndIf Else If RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\Personalize", "EnableTransparency") Then Return "0xD9000000" Else Return "0xFF000000" EndIf EndIf EndFunc  
    • By Slipk
      Hello everybody,
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <ListViewConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIListViewEx.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 539, 350, 192, 124) $ListView1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("CLM1|CLM2", 0, 0, 538, 326) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 0, 150) GUICtrlSendMsg(-1, $LVM_SETCOLUMNWIDTH, 1, 150) Local $dynamic = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Example1|Example2", $ListView1) $SubMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($dynamic) $Run = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Run", $SubMenu) $Edit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Edit", $SubMenu) $Delete = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Delete", $SubMenu) Local $dynamic2 = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Example3|Example6", $ListView1) $SubMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($dynamic2) $Run = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Run", $SubMenu) $Edit = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Edit", $SubMenu) $Delete = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Delete", $SubMenu) _GUIListViewEx_Init($ListView1, "", 0, 0, True, 64) _GUIListViewEx_MsgRegister() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd I use GUIListViewEx.au3 for position of items in listview but when I move one the context menu disappear. Any solution of this?
      Any method than array it is possible?
      Thank you, appreciate it.