New, Please Help with Data Entry and Table Recognition

Hello I am a first time user of AutoIT with little coding experience and I would REALLY really appreciate your help.

I work in a warehouse where I am responsible for data entry along with a slew of other different tasks such as auditing and managing paperwork. Most of my time is tied up entering info to close receipts of product orders (8-12+ hours for thousands of products). The quantity actually produced by the warehouse is sometimes different from the quantity listed on the reciept (in this case 20). I need to change all the build qty for sublocation "1-WIP" from 20 to the actual quantity 22 and set all other numbers as 0. The form is an iframe coded with jQuery and freezes for 1-2 seconds after every entry and refreshes. As such, it doesn't allow me to use tab and I need to click and type every incorrect field.

I have attached an image as an example from the webapp, FinaleInventory.

• I'm thinking that I probably need a macro that has a message box entry where I can type the corrected number entry I want.
  • Then it uses image/character recognition (Tesseract?) to find "WIP" sublocation =,  
  • Move the mouse over to the right to "Quantity" relative to location of WIP
  • If quantity number = entry, then move to next "WIP" image (Not quite sure how to make Tesseract "find next")
  • Elseif quantity number  entry then click quantity number of "WIP" and type corrected entry
  • Scroll down
  • Loop until bottom of page

I would greatly appreciate any help, ideas or pointers for this project. Thank you!

-A newbie scripter

Inventory.jpg

Edited by autotin
Correction

Hi, for web app, maybe UIAutomation could work best.

Or the IE functions, you mention webapp, what does it mean? do you use an internet browser? Im sorry, not familliar with that.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

Hi Careca thank you for helping me. The forms are on a JQuery website called finaleinventory.  I use Google Chrome to enter the data. Is there a place where I can learn how to do what I need to do? Especially for Autoit to recognize what values correspond to what text in a table?

Sorry I'm new and trying to learn
Thanks

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/153520-iuiautomation-ms-framework-automate-chrome-ff-ie/

This is what i was talking about, because you want to do it in chrome.

There are examples.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe