nooneclose

[SOLVED] How to convert a outline.showlevels VBA code to Autoit

nooneclose

How do I properly convert this to Autoit? This is a VBA macro that I recorded in Excel.

ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels:=2

I need this to close my subtotal once it is finished. 

any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by nooneclose

JLogan3o13

Try something like this (a little difficult when you don't post the rest of your code):

$oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.ShowLevels.RowLevels=2

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

How to get your question answered on this forum!

nooneclose

@JLogan3o13 The script compiled but nothing happened. 

$OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet.ShowLevels.RowLevels=2

How much of my code do you want? it is 600 lines almost. 

nooneclose

@JLogan3o13 Here is a section of my code where I do the subtotal and where I need it to collapse. I want to collapse the row level 2 after the subtotal with actual code instead of mouse clicks.

Sleep(1000)
MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "WO_to_FTE_Bot", "Subtotal started")
Sleep(1000)

Const $xlSum = -4157
Global $sub_Array[1] = [7]
$oRange = $OpenWorkbook.Activesheet.Range("A1:N" & $IndexRows)
$oRange.Subtotal(2, $xlSum, $sub_Array, True, False, True)

;Sleep(3000)
;MouseClick("primary", 1107, 673, 1, 10)           ;clicks on/in th excel file to ativate it just in case
;Sleep(1000)
;MouseClick("primary", 38, 213, 2, 10)             ;Collaspes the subtotal

$OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet.ShowLevels.RowLevels=2   ;here is where i want to actually close the row level 2 by not using mouse clicks.

Sleep(1500)
MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, "WO_to_FTE_Bot", "Subtotal Finished!")

water

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

nooneclose

@water Thank you very much it works perfectly! My program is 99% done. Any last hints on a way to force excel to maximize once it is opened that is excel 2010 friendly? I already have code that does it and for my excel 2016 it works fine but my co-worker who has excel 2010 it does not. 

water

$oExcel.Window.WindowState = -4137

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Juvigy

Besides the native excel way , you can also try the native windows way using WinSetState

nooneclose

Thank you @water and @Juvigy My code is finally finished and now is unbreakable. the community has helped me so much in such a short time I wish I could thank you all.  Cheers, and may our programs always work!

water

"unbreakable" :huh:
2 minutes after the first DAU (dumbest assumable user) has laid his hand on your script it will be broken. Or even faster ;)
That's what happens to me all the time :)

• Like 2

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

nooneclose

I know that no code is "unbreakable" but it feels great to have finished a project like this one. thanks again! :) 

water

Oh, I too love this moment when something works as I did design it :dance:
Unfortunately most of the time I have to lower my expectations and love what I get ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• simonc8
      By simonc8
      I have a script which executes sleep for a couple of hours then carries out instructions. Does the running AutoIt script prevent the computer from entering sleep mode during this time? If not, is there something I can add to the AutoIt script to keep the computer awake?
      Grateful for advice.
    • gahhon
      By gahhon
      Hi,
      I have a program that is read data from the .txt file, since the .txt file is only readable, viewable and editable for the admin user.
      But how could I lock it with password, or some other technique that can helps to achieve this?
      Thanks for the advanced information.
    • gahhon
      By gahhon
      Hi,
      How can I the trigger the another button functions without waiting the previous function to finish execute?
      Any advise?
      I couldn't find any relevant topics via google.
      Thanks a lot.
    • SharpDressedMan
      By SharpDressedMan
      Hi all,
      I need to use ControlMove() on some controls of a hidden GUI window.
      This works properly on a GUI window created with default style, but does not work on a GUI window created with style $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW
      func GUItest($bOverlapped) $m = GUICreate("test", 200, 100, -1, -1, $bOverlapped ? $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW : -1) $g = GUICtrlCreateButton("test", 0, 0) ControlMove($m, "", $g, 30, 30) GUISetState() endfunc GuiTest(false) ; button 'test' properly moved to (30,30) GuiTest(true) ; button 'test' not moved and still sitting at (0,0) Any reason for this unexpected behavior ?
      Any workaround to fix this ?
      Thanks for any help
    • robertocm
      By robertocm
      I'm using this for replacing text strings in the VBProject of all excel files in a folder and subfolders.
      I have the same text string in several lines and those lines could have some differences between files: then not feasible for .ReplaceLine method
      I'm not interested in placing all the code in a xla AddIn, because the code is similar but not exactly the same in all the files.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase #include <File.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Excel.au3> $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "ErrFunc") ;Install a custom error handler Global $iEventError ; to be checked to know if com error occurs. Must be reset after handling. Global Const $sMessage = "Select Folder" Global $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, "") If @error Then MsgBox(0, "", "No folder was selected.") Exit EndIf Global $bFileOpen ;Look for excel files in selected directory and all subdirectories Global $aFileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFileSelectFolder, "*.xlsm", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) If Not @error Then Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open(Default, Default, False, Default, True) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_Open" & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) For $i = 1 To $aFileList[0] $bFileOpen = _WinAPI_FileInUse($aFileList[$i]) If $bFileOpen = 0 Then ;ShellExecute($aFileList[$i]) Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $aFileList[$i]) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_BookOpen: " & $sFilePath & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Local $oProject = $oWorkbook.VBProject ;From: Adapt VBA in a workbook using VBA / http://www.snb-vba.eu/index_en.html ;2.7.2 Macromodule delete With $oProject .VBComponents.Remove(.VBComponents("SplashText")) If $iEventError Then Consolewrite("SplashText Form not found: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) $iEventError = 0 ; Reset after displaying a COM Error occurred EndIf .VBComponents.Import("C:\Documents and Settings\XP\Escritorio\PLANTILLAS_EXPORT\SplashText.frm") EndWith ;3.2.1.8 Macro: delete With $oProject.VBComponents("Actual").CodeModule ;3.2.1.2 Macro: find If .Find("Sub Check_NumPed(", 1, 1, -1, -1) Then ;Note: using '+ 1' at the end of the line because i'm used to add an empty line between procedures (see vba help for ProcCountLines) .DeleteLines( .ProcStartLine("Check_NumPed", 0), .ProcCountLines("Check_NumPed", 0) + 1) EndIf EndWith ;Check if range name exists. If not create named ranges If Not IsObj($oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Evaluate("Booking_DestPort")) Then ;If Not IsObj($oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("Booking_DestPort")) Then If $oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("AC7").value = "DestPort" Then $oWorkbook.Names.Add("Booking_DestPort", "=DATOS!$AC$8") Else ConsoleWrite("-> Not: 'DestPort' in AC7" & @TAB & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf If $oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("AD7").value = "FinalDest" Then $oWorkbook.Names.Add("Booking_FinalDest", "=DATOS!$AD$8") Else ConsoleWrite("-> Not: 'FinalDest' in AD7" & @TAB & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf ;Open VBE Editor (like Alt+F11) $oAppl.VBE.MainWindow.Visible = True ;$oAppl.VBE.Windows("Inmediato").Visible = True ;https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/77545-resolved-vbaofficeexcel-experts/ ;Spiff59, Aug 2008 ;Local $oModules = $oProject.VBComponents ;Local $oModules = $oWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents ;$oModules.Item(1).CodeModule.CodePane.Show ;$oModules.Item(1).Activate ; With $oModules.Item($y).CodeModule ; .ReplaceLine (1 , "Sub SpellCheck()") ; .DeleteLines (10, 1) ; .InsertLines (7 , "TEST") ; EndWith ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic - ", "Proyecto - VBAProjec", 30) WinActivate($hWnd) WinWaitActive($hWnd, "", 30) If WinActive($hWnd, "") Then ;Sleep(100) ;Send("{F7}") $oProject.VBComponents("Actual").Activate ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd2 = WinWait(" - [Actual (Código)]", "Proyecto - VBAProject", 30) WinActivate($hWnd2) WinWaitActive($hWnd2, "", 30) ;First Replace If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then Send("{CTRLDOWN}h{CTRLUP}") ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd3 = WinWait("Reemplazar", "&Procedimiento actua", 30) WinActivate($hWnd3) WinWaitActive($hWnd3, "", 30) Sleep(100) Send('Sheets("DATOS").Range("AC8")') Sleep(200) Send("{TAB}") Sleep(100) ;Send("{DEL}") Send('Range("Booking_DestPort")') Sleep(200) ControlClick("Reemplazar", "", "[ID:4892]") Sleep(100) Send("{ALTDOWN}z{ALTUP}") Local $hWnd4 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "Se ha buscado en la ", 2) ;WinActivate($hWnd4) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd4, "", 3) If WinActive($hWnd4, "") Then Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") Else Consolewrite("Not found 1: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) Local $hWnd5 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "No se encontró", 0) ;WinActivate($hWnd5) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd5, "", 2) Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") EndIf Sleep(100) If WinActive($hWnd3, "") Then ;Alt+F4 Send("!{F4}") Sleep(100) EndIf EndIf ;Second Replace If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then Send("{CTRLDOWN}h{CTRLUP}") ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd3 = WinWait("Reemplazar", "&Procedimiento actua", 30) WinActivate($hWnd3) WinWaitActive($hWnd3, "", 30) Sleep(100) Send('Sheets("DATOS").Range("AD8")') Sleep(200) Send("{TAB}") Sleep(100) Send('Range("Booking_FinalDest")') Sleep(200) ControlClick("Reemplazar", "", "[ID:4892]") Sleep(100) Send("{ALTDOWN}z{ALTUP}") Local $hWnd4 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "Se ha buscado en la ", 2) ;WinActivate($hWnd4) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd4, "", 3) If WinActive($hWnd4, "") Then Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") Else Consolewrite("Not found 2: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) Local $hWnd5 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "No se encontró", 0) ;WinActivate($hWnd5) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd5, "", 2) Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") EndIf Sleep(100) If WinActive($hWnd3, "") Then ;Alt+F4 Send("!{F4}") Sleep(100) EndIf EndIf ;Close VBE Editor If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then $oAppl.VBE.ActiveWindow.Close ;Send("^{F4}") ;Sleep(100) ;Send("^s") $oAppl.VBE.MainWindow.Visible = False ;Sleep(100) ;Send("!{F4}") EndIf EndIf _Excel_BookClose($oWorkbook, True) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_BookClose: " & $sFilePath & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) EndIf Next Else MsgBox(16, "Error", "No files were found in the folder specified.") EndIf _Excel_Close($oAppl) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_Close" & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ;This is a custom error handler Func ErrFunc() $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) ;~ MsgBox(0, "", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ ;~ "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ ;~ "WinDescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription) ConsoleWrite("-> We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ "-> err.number is: " & @TAB & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ "-> err.source: " & @TAB & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "-> err.windescription: " & @TAB & $oMyError.windescription & _ "-> err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.scriptline & @CRLF) $iEventError = 1 ; Use to check when a COM Error occurs EndFunc ;==>ErrFunc