Sign in to follow this  
hendrikhe

scroll left and right

Hello,

I am wondering how to "scroll" to left and right  (till the end ) on a webpage .

Sending Arrow left/right only moves a bit, I wan to move isntaly to the end

Up and down is easily done sending Page Up and Page Down.

Any ideas?

Greetings

Hendrik

@hendrikhe

Use IE UDF to create IE object and try to use scrollTo() method to scroll horizontally the webpage :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Thank you FrancescoDiMuro:)

here my sample code for those who are lookings for the solution

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "go")

$oIE = _IECreate()
_IENavigate($oIE, "https://yourwebsite.com")

Func go()

$oIE.document.parentwindow.scrollTo(5000, 0)
  sleep(5000)
  $oIE.document.parentwindow.scrollTo(0, 0)
  MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "done ")

EndFunc

while 1

sleep(500)
WEnd

@hendrikhe
Happy to have helped :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sudeepjd
      I am building an application which needs a child panel in the GUI Control that needs to be scrolled as it contains controls that extend beyond the panel height. But I also need to have the users to be able to Tab through those controls. I don't seem to be able to to both working together. 
      The Tabstops can be allowed on children by using $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT and the Scrollbar creation using the GUIScrollBar.au3.
      If I set the $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT it drags the entire child and does not allow the scroll, but if I remove it, the Scroll works but the tabstops don't. Please see the below sample application that can help reproduce this problem.

#include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GUIScrollbars.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) ; Change to OnEvent mode Global $width=500, $height=500, $titel="Tabtest in Childwindow" ; create the parentwindow $mainwindow = GUICreate($titel, $width, $height, -1, -1) GUISetBkColor(0x00ffff) ; show the parentwindow GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$mainwindow) ; check on screen sleep(1000) ; create the childwindow with the scrollbars active ->TABSTOPS Dont work $childwindo1 = GUICreate("child", 220,$height, 10 ,0,$WS_CHILD, -1 ,$mainwindow) _GUIScrollBars_Init($childwindo1, 100, 100) GUISetBkColor(0xff0000, $childwindo1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $childwindo1) $input_1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Scroll Works",10,10) $input_2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Tab Does Not",10,40) ; create the childwindow with the scrollbars active ->TABSTOPS Work, Scroll does not because window moves $childwindo2 = GUICreate("child", 220, $height, 240 ,0,$WS_CHILD, $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT ,$mainwindow) _GUIScrollBars_Init($childwindo2, 100, 100) GUISetBkColor(0xff0000, $childwindo2) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $childwindo2) $input_3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Tab Works",10,10) $input_4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Scroll Does Not",10,40) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_VSCROLL, "WM_VSCROLL") ; register close GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "close_it",$mainwindow) ;loop While 1 Sleep(100) ; Idle around WEnd Func close_it() ; exit application GUIDelete($mainwindow) exit EndFunc $childwindo = GUICreate("child",$width,$height,0,0,$WS_CHILD,-1,$mainwindow) GUISetBkColor(0xff0000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$childwindo) Func WM_VSCROLL($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam Local $iScrollCode = BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Local $iIndex = -1, $iCharY, $iPosY Local $iMin, $iMax, $iPage, $iPos, $iTrackPos For $x = 0 To UBound($__g_aSB_WindowInfo) - 1 If $__g_aSB_WindowInfo[$x][0] = $hWnd Then $iIndex = $x $iCharY = $__g_aSB_WindowInfo[$iIndex][3] ExitLoop EndIf Next If $iIndex = -1 Then Return 0 ; Get all the vertial scroll bar information Local $tSCROLLINFO = _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollInfoEx($hWnd, $SB_VERT) $iMin = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nMin") $iMax = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nMax") $iPage = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPage") ; Save the position for comparison later on $iPosY = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos") $iPos = $iPosY $iTrackPos = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nTrackPos") Switch $iScrollCode Case $SB_TOP ; user clicked the HOME keyboard key DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iMin) Case $SB_BOTTOM ; user clicked the END keyboard key DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iMax) Case $SB_LINEUP ; user clicked the top arrow DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iPos - 1) Case $SB_LINEDOWN ; user clicked the bottom arrow DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iPos + 1) Case $SB_PAGEUP ; user clicked the scroll bar shaft above the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iPos - $iPage) Case $SB_PAGEDOWN ; user clicked the scroll bar shaft below the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iPos + $iPage) Case $SB_THUMBTRACK ; user dragged the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos", $iTrackPos) EndSwitch ; // Set the position and then retrieve it. Due to adjustments ; // by Windows it may not be the same as the value set. DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO, "fMask", $SIF_POS) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfo($hWnd, $SB_VERT, $tSCROLLINFO) _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollInfo($hWnd, $SB_VERT, $tSCROLLINFO) ;// If the position has changed, scroll the window and update it $iPos = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO, "nPos") If ($iPos <> $iPosY) Then _GUIScrollBars_ScrollWindow($hWnd, 0, $iCharY * ($iPosY - $iPos)) $iPosY = $iPos EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_VSCROLL  
      Any help to get both working together is appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Sudeep.
    • By Atrax27
      I have a webpage that I would like to Focus the Input on a particular field, which is not automatically set as the initial input.

https://fiscaloffice.summitoh.net/PropertyTaxValues/PayTaxCC.htm

I want to just simply use the Send(“154xxx”) into the “Parcel” field, then Send(“{ENTER}”) without cycling through tab presses each time before getting to the correct inputbox, where number of tab press numbers might change depending on a few things (using either IE, chrome, etc). On most websites I try this with, the “Login ID” field is the first one that the cursor jumps to so all I do is just start a Send command, but here I can’t do that since it’s not the initial cursor location.

I’ve read a few things on the forums about “_WinAPI_SetFocus” but that appears to work on AutoIT generated form fields only (see below code), I don’t know how to translate it for website use, thanks for any help!

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #Include <WinAPI.au3>   $hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 500, 500) $hInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 10, 10, 400, 20) GUICtrlCreateButton("Test", 10, 100, 80, 30) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_FOCUS)   GUISetState() Sleep(5000) _WinAPI_SetFocus(ControlGetHandle("Test", "", $hInput)) While 1     Switch GUIGetMsg()         Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit     EndSwitch WEnd  

• By paradox109
      Hello, 
      I have A simple question about http request. What would be the fastest way to send mupltiple http request at the same time with autoit? The only way i figured  out was to to start multiple processes. This way works fine but its not really a good way. What user would like to see 15 processes running in the background at the same time. I know multithread is also not available in autoit.
    • By undcover
      Hello, I'm automating part of the note taking ability of my old bad POS, I managed to do much of the heavy lifting in the past weeks, I can finally do everything i want and more.
      Now I have a form with two buttons that expand the form to show a note taking beast that can lets us escape the hell of the one way editing the POS actually support (no cursor just delete. want to change the time on that order better delete everything and start the note from scratch, well not anymore)
      Now i'm stuck, my form shows up as two buttons over the POS window, however I need it to go away when I minimized the POS or switch to a different page or application, I was able to do so by doing a while loop, it worked badly as it will repeat the show command infinitely and if i break the loop then there's no way to restart the loop if the user didn't interact with the buttons directly.
      I have many ways I could know when controls are visible and it worked, I just don't have a way of constantly checking for this without straining the CPU, I know if I work it somehow I could do a while loop that can work, but it'll be CPU intensive. (Bad POS entails BAD PC)
      Should I make another form that does the loop? can I make the loop slower ?
      I'm using  VB.net VS 2017 with AutoitX dll.
      EDIT: Hello anyone who searched for this, if you're and idiot like me and forgot that Timers exist then this will jog your memory

Add a timer to your form, set the timer for 1 sec intervals (dealers choice)
      start your timer (within form load or manually)
      Timer1.start()
      then double click the timer to create a Timer tick (for my case the control visibility test i want to make each second)
      it should look something like this :
          Private Sub timer1_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles timer1.Tick         dim visibleform = ait.ControlCommand("my app", "", "[NAME:wacontact]", "IsVisible", "")         If visibleform = 0 Then             Me.Hide() ElseIf visibleform = 1 And Me.Visible = False Then ' to prevent the timer ticks from interupting any sendkeys or something we put two conditions. Me.Show() End If     End Sub remarks: ait. is the call I set for Autoit DLL.

• By BlueSkyMemory
      Hello guys! I'm a rookie in AutoIt lol.
      I've tried to looking up in MSDN and the UDFs, but it can only get the GUID of a usual partition and with the GUID to control it. Now I have no ways😥.
      Thanks a lot for your help!