Sign in to follow this  
hendrikhe

scroll left and right

Hello,

I am wondering how to "scroll" to left and right  (till the end ) on a webpage .

Sending Arrow left/right only moves a bit, I wan to move isntaly to the end

Up and down is easily done sending Page Up and Page Down.

Any ideas?

Greetings

Hendrik

@hendrikhe

Use IE UDF to create IE object and try to use scrollTo() method to scroll horizontally the webpage :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Thank you FrancescoDiMuro:)

here my sample code for those who are lookings for the solution

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "go")

$oIE = _IECreate()
_IENavigate($oIE, "https://yourwebsite.com")

Func go()

$oIE.document.parentwindow.scrollTo(5000, 0)
  sleep(5000)
  $oIE.document.parentwindow.scrollTo(0, 0)
  MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "done ")

EndFunc

while 1

sleep(500)
WEnd

@hendrikhe
Happy to have helped :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By undcover
      Hello, I'm automating part of the note taking ability of my old bad POS, I managed to do much of the heavy lifting in the past weeks, I can finally do everything i want and more.
      Now I have a form with two buttons that expand the form to show a note taking beast that can lets us escape the hell of the one way editing the POS actually support (no cursor just delete. want to change the time on that order better delete everything and start the note from scratch, well not anymore)
      Now i'm stuck, my form shows up as two buttons over the POS window, however I need it to go away when I minimized the POS or switch to a different page or application, I was able to do so by doing a while loop, it worked badly as it will repeat the show command infinitely and if i break the loop then there's no way to restart the loop if the user didn't interact with the buttons directly.
      I have many ways I could know when controls are visible and it worked, I just don't have a way of constantly checking for this without straining the CPU, I know if I work it somehow I could do a while loop that can work, but it'll be CPU intensive. (Bad POS entails BAD PC)
      Should I make another form that does the loop? can I make the loop slower ?
      I'm using  VB.net VS 2017 with AutoitX dll.
      EDIT: Hello anyone who searched for this, if you're and idiot like me and forgot that Timers exist then this will jog your memory

Add a timer to your form, set the timer for 1 sec intervals (dealers choice)
      start your timer (within form load or manually)
      Timer1.start()
      then double click the timer to create a Timer tick (for my case the control visibility test i want to make each second)
      it should look something like this :
          Private Sub timer1_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles timer1.Tick         dim visibleform = ait.ControlCommand("my app", "", "[NAME:wacontact]", "IsVisible", "")         If visibleform = 0 Then             Me.Hide() ElseIf visibleform = 1 And Me.Visible = False Then ' to prevent the timer ticks from interupting any sendkeys or something we put two conditions. Me.Show() End If     End Sub remarks: ait. is the call I set for Autoit DLL.

• By BlueSkyMemory
      Hello guys! I'm a rookie in AutoIt lol.
      I've tried to looking up in MSDN and the UDFs, but it can only get the GUID of a usual partition and with the GUID to control it. Now I have no ways😥.
      Thanks a lot for your help!
    • By Zaoka
      Hi guys,
      i have simple report in PowerPivot that shows Orders (Values) by Regions (Row) and Weeks (Columns). In Filter field is WeekDAYS (Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday etc )
      how to filter WeekDAYS Filed on WEEKDAYYesterday with autoit ?
      my junky try
      #include <Date.au3> #include <Excel.au3> Local $sWEEKDAYYesterday = _DateDayOfWeek(@WDAY-1) Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "C:\Users\.......\Orders.xlsb") Sleep (5000) $oExcel.ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll Sleep (5000) $oExcel.Application.Sheets("Sheet1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("WeekDAYS").PivotFilters($sWEEKDAYYesterday)  
      Error result
      $oExcel.Application.Sheets("PivotTable1").PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("WeekDAYS").PivotFilters($sWEEKDAYYesterday) $oExcel.Application^ ERROR  
    • By silber
      Probably something simple, but i'm trying to create a trigger that happens if the user is idle for too long (in this example 10 seconds).
      #include <Timers.au3> While 1 $CurrIdleTime = _Timer_GetIdleTime() Switch $CurrIdleTime Case $CurrIdleTime >= 10001 MsgBox(64,"Current Idle Time",$CurrIdleTime) Exit EndSwitch WEnd So if I run this and don't press anything the message box will trigger in 10 seconds, but if press anything the message box will immediately trigger.  The $CurrIdleTime given to me in the message box always reads 0 in the second scenario, so I'm not understanding why the case would trigger if it's clearly not greater than or equal to 10001.
      Does moving the mouse/pressing a key cause _Timer_GetIdleTime() to very quickly go to another value than zero?  I tried specifying Number($CurrIdleTime), but it didn't make any difference.
      Any insight would be appreciated, thank you.
    • By MightyWeird
      Hello,

I am alwasy struggeling to do multiple things  at the same time.
      I have a main screen with a button which calls the function ninite1.
      The function "ninite1" then executes and fires a new gui.
      The program start to run with the gui (test) in the back ground

Now I would like to have a counter (_count() which shows how long this program is running within this gui (ninitegui)
      Somebody?

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <ColorConstantS.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <InetConstants.au3> _ninite1() Func _ninite1() GLOBAL $count = 0 Local $NINITEGUI = GUICreate("Runtimes", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP) Local $idLabel2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("test", 600, 150, @DesktopWidth, 150) GLOBAL $lblData = GuICtrlCreateLabel("", 40, 40,50,50) _Count() Sleep(1000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $NINITEGUI) Run(@ScriptDir & "\Resources" & "\Runtime\ninite.exe") ;Run(@ScriptDir & "\Resources" & "\Runtime\vlcetc.exe") While 1 If ControlCommand("Ninite", "Close", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]", "IsEnabled", "") Then ControlClick("Ninite", "Close", 2) Sleep(15) ; Important or you eat all the CPU which will not help the defrag! ExitLoop EndIf WEnd GUIDelete($NINITEGUI) EndFunc ;==>_ninite1 Func _Count() For $i = $count To 100 GuiCtrlSetData($lblData, $i) Sleep(1000) Next EndFunc