Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ascend4nt

_StringParseParameters

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I forgot to update this, I had responded to a topic with an updated PCRE for parsing individual items/options, so here's the updated code:

_StringParseParameters: Parse Parameters in a string: Returns an array as if a command-line parser split the elements, or if nothing found an @error.

Note there is a look-behind and look-ahead assertion to prevent grabbing quotes, while also allowing for cases where there are empty quotes (""):

Local $aParsedArray=StringRegExp($sStringToParse,'((?<=\s"|^")[^"]+(?=")|[^\s"]+)',3)

The only thing I'd do beforehand is expand any environment strings like %windir%. All you'd need for that is to just set the "ExpandEnvStrings" option, assign the string to itself (looks dumb, but accomplishes the needed expansion), then reset the option. (or call the ExpandEnvironmentStrings API function)

The old version of this can still be found in a post I had made in the thread ' - it also parses comma-separated arguments, though retaining quotes. That could easily be remedied though.

Edited by Ascend4nt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      Hi all,
      I need to read a log file into an array, but the log file is encoded as $FO_UTF16_BE_NOBOM (2048) = Use Unicode UTF16 Big Endian (without BOM) per FileGetEncoding (it returns 2048).
      I have searched how to convert these log files to UTF-8 and finally found a Powershell command. Since then I have been racking my brain trying to get the function to work. The command itself works from a Powerscript prompt:
      C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content C:\Logs\Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 C:\Logs\Myplayer1.log This is my sandbox;
      #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> Local $aArrayLogFile Local $sLogDir = "C:\Logs\" Local $sLogFile = "Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log" Local $sConvertedLog = "ConvertedLog.log" Local $sLogDirFile = $sLogDir&$sLogFile RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) _FileReadToArray($sLogDirFile, $aArrayLogFile) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayLogFile) Also tried
      RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) and
      ShellExecuteWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe"," -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) Tried without -Command and a bunch of other parameters that were sprinkled throughout the internet from people trying to get this to work.
      Thanks
      Jibs
    • Jefrey
      By Jefrey
      I've ported these two functions from PHP to AU3 to work with URLs.
      Made them for those who work with libraries like HTTP.au3 (not the one I coded), that needs passing the server domain, path, etc., instead of the full URL.
      Grab the lib here.
      ParseURL( $sURL )
      Parses the URL and splits it into defined parts. Returns an array:
      [0] = Full URL (same as $sURL) [1] = Protocol (i.e.: http, https, ftp, ws...) [2] = Domain [3] = Port (or null if not specified) [4] = Path (or null if not specified) [5] = Query string (everything after the ? - or null if not specified) Example:
      $aExample = ParseURL("https://google.com:8080/?name=doe") MsgBox(0, "Test", "URL: " & $aExample[0] & @CRLF & _ "Protocol: " & $aExample[1] & @CRLF & _ "Domain: " & $aExample[2] & @CRLF & _ "Port: " & $aExample[3] & @CRLF & _ "Path: " & $aExample[4] & @CRLF & _ "Query string: " & $aExample[5])  
      ParseStr( $sStr )
      Parses a query string (similar to the [5] of the previous function) and returns a multidimensional array, where:
      [0][0] = number of variables found [0][1] = ununsed [1][0] = key name of the first variable [1][1] = first variable value (already URL decoded) [n][0] = key name of the nth variable [n][1] = nth variable value (already URL decoded) Example:
      include <Array.au3> ; need only to do _ArrayDisplay, not needed by the lib _ArrayDisplay(ParseStr("foo=bar&test=lol%20123")) #cs Result is: [0][0] = 2 [0][1] = ununsed [1][0] = foo [1][1] = bar [2][0] = test [2][1] = lol 123 #ce Feel free to fork!
    • blemas
      By blemas
      The McAfee return for AV defs per "C:\Progra~1\Common~1\McAfee\SystemCore\csscan.exe -Versions" is ...
      CommonShell Command Line Scanner Lite (VSCORE.15.5.0.3960)
          Engine version: 5800.7501
          DAT version:    8450.0
          Time required:  15 milliseconds
      I want to isolate the actual DAT version as "8450.0".  There may be an easier way to get the DAT Version via other McAfee or registry methods but essentially I just want to know how to parse a string at a character or @CRLF into two separate strings for further parsing. Example:
      $string = "Name=Microsoft Windows 10 Professional |C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"
      Parse into $var1 = "Name" & $var2 = "Microsoft Windows 10 Professional |C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"
      From there I'd like to parse $var2 at "|" into  $var3 = "Microsoft Windows 10 Professional" and $var4 "C:\windows|\Device\Harddisk0\Partition2"

• jloyzaga
      By jloyzaga
      I can run this and notepad++ opens the file Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\notepad++.exe E:\icare\icare\NI-WI-NBSE-ERR.xml")
      But what I want is to run the .au3 or exe from command line and send it the file as parameter -am I being to simplistic in hoping its this easy?
      #include <FileConstants.au3>
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #include <Array.au3>
      #include <File.au3>
      ;E:\icare\icare\NI-WI-NBSE-ERR.xml
      ;Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\notepad++.exe E:\icare\icare\NI-WI-NBSE-ERR.xml")
      Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\notepad++.exe " & $CmdLine[0] )
      sleep (200)
      Send("{CTRLDOWN}a{CTRLUP}")
      sleep (500)
      Send("{CTRLDOWN}a{CTRLUP}{CTRLDOWN}s{CTRLUP}{CTRLDOWN}{SHIFTDOWN}b{CTRLUP}{SHIFTUP}")
      sleep (500)
      Send("{CTRLDOWN}{ALTDOWN}s{ALTUP}{CTRLUP}")
      sleep (500)
      Send("E:\icare\icare\NI_WI_MONTHLY_INSTALMENTS_c2base64-7.txt")
      sleep (500)
      Send("{ENTER}")

• Cormin
      By Cormin
      My script currently reads a text file line by line. I want it to look for this the chat message below and skip the session messages. 
      There are some garbage lines that I want it to skip over. So if a line doesnt match that format then skip it. I tried experimenting with StringRegExp but I think I'm using it wrong. Heres my code
      If StringRegExp($read, '\W\d\d\w\d\d\D.\W') = Not @error Then I was hoping that this would be able to see the open bracket, 2 digits, a colon, 2 digits,  close bracket, a space and a <. But it doesn't seem to be working.

Eventually I want to be able to extract the username and chat message into separate strings but I haven't got that far yet.