UEZ

[GAME] AUTOITEROIDS v1.019 Build 2016-01-14 Final

Here my 1st game ever.

A try to remake of the arcade classical 2D game Asteroids® by Atari (1979). :D

More information about Asteroids® here or here!

Play online here :idea:

Please don't link to file below directly from other websites!

Downloads (2263 previously):  AUTOITEROIDS v1.019 Build 2016-01-14.7z (use e.g. 7-Zip to extract archive)

Only compiled version incl. needed files here: <4shared.com> or <MediaFire.com>

post-29844-1242504010_thumb.png

LEGAL NOTICE:

This game is an unoffical clone of the original Asteroids®

game and is not endorsed by the registered trademark

and copyright owners Atari Interactive, Inc.

Short description:

AUTOITEROIDS is a remake of the video arcade game released in 1979 by Atari, Inc.

It was one of the most popular and influential games of the Golden Age of Arcade Games.

The player controls a spaceship in an asteroid field which is periodically traversed by flying saucers.

The object of the game is to shoot and destroy asteroids and saucers while not colliding with either,

or being hit by the saucers' counter-fire.

Keys:

ctrl - shoot,

up - thrust,

left - turn left,

right - turn right,

space - hyper jump

Game details:

game is starting with 3 asteroids

every 10.000 points increase of level (among other things amount of asteroids + 1)

every 30.000 points extra live

biggest asteroid = 20 points

medium asteroid = 50 points

smallest asteroid = 100 points

big alien spaceship = 200 points

small alien spaceship = 1000 point

Credits:

Main code: UEZ

Bass UDF: BrettF

Bass DLL: www.un4seen.com

GDI+ font loader code: Yashied

Menu item code: rasim

Sound + sound code modifications: Spiff59

Font: ck! [Freaky Fonts]

GetKeyboardState code: eukalyptus

Atari for the original game concept

AutoIt forum for all the help and the source of knowledge :P

Have fun :party:

UEZ

:D

Change log:

2009-05-16 release of the game AUTOITEROIDS

2009-05-17 thanks to Spiff59 for modification of the sound part -> now the sound is much smoother

2009-05-18 adjusted collision parameters -> now much better collision detection

2009-05-24 added highscore feature and fixed several bugs (RC1)

2009-05-31 pre final version released (only credit intro left)

2009-06-09 some bugs fixed and made some game setting modifications -> game play now smoother; also collision detection adjusted again; credit intro still in building phase :-(

2009-06-11 fixed some wrong game settings and change highscore file format -> now encrypted to avoid highscore manipulation ;-). Old score will be overwritten!

2009-06-13 display of level in GUI title menu was not working properly -> fixed

2009-06-14 released final version but without a credit part (will come later, if I find more time)

2009-06-16 minor: forgot to calculate font size when you change the window resolution (720x480 is optimized for collision detection - other window resolutions may not working properly for collision detection)

2009-06-17 minor: still overlooked font size parameteres and alien spaceship shoot parameters when windows sizes <> 720x480

2009-06-18 minor: some game settings added (will wait a few seconds after all asteroids have been destroyed) and added shadow at Asteroids label in About window

2009-07-01 minor: last update of the game code -> explosion of human spaceship fixed (copy/paste bug), change routine for copy bmp to GUI and added fps display counter

2009-12-21 minor: fixed some small bugs, replaced IsPressed() with WinAPI_GetKeyboardState function (thanks Eukalyptus), added latest Bass.dll, made game play specific modifications and changed code to be compatible with AutoIt v3.3.2.0!

2009-12-29 minor: forgot to undo silly modifications and added faster GDI+ backbuffer technique (thanks to AndyG for the idea)!

2011-04-12 minor: made small modifications, tried some optimizations (it is very hard to remember what I did in the code after a very long time of absence) :)

2011-04-29 minor: GUIRegisterMsg($WM_ERASEBKGND, "WM_ERASEBKGND") caused About window to look awful and added check for aero to place game graphic window to GUI more precise using _WinAPI_BitBlt()

2011-05-13 minor: cleaned up WinAPI display settings and forgot to undo About window settings.

2011-05-31 minor: speeded up game play by adding bitmaps instead of using one _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap(). I don't know why this is faster :P

2011-06-09 minor: changed FPS code because old code displayed too high FPS values

2012-07-30 minor: changed drawline function from integer to float to avoid wobbling of asteroids and spaceship

2016-01-14 minor: fixed code to run on AutoIt v3.3.14.2 when no highscore exists and changed GDI+ variable

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

REALLY GOOD UEZ!!!

It's just like the real game... movement, sounds, feel-of-control, visuals.

I can even fly through the screen. I used to line up 2 rows of space ships on the pay-to-play game.

I do miss the ability to shoot 4 times in a row though. I used to lay-out a blanket of bullets for the ships.

Can this be added?

Thanks

8)

Edited by Valuater

REALLY GOOD UEZ!!!

It's just like the real game.

I can even fly through the screen. I used to line up 2 rows of space ships on the pay-to-play game.

I do miss the ability to shoot 4 times in a row though. Can this be added?

Thanks

8)

Thanks Valuater.

Yes, you are right - the code is not working properly ($amount_of_shoots_max = 4 is already set) :)

I put it also to my to do list :party:

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Well Done UEZ!!, very nice game, I like the realistic movements

Thanks, the human ship movement was a lot easier than the other parts.

UEZ

UEZ, good job!

Posted Image

Thanks.

Amazing! 100% Amazing

Thank you so much lots of great work very much to be learned from the source. An amazing demonstration!

Thanks for the feedback - currently I lost the overview over my code :)

UEZ

you should remove bullet limit to make it more authentic

I wanted to make it 1:1 as much as possible - keep it simple with all its limitations!

I forgot to implement the explosion of the human space which is not an explosion of 10 pixel but breaks in several parts!

I will implement it in the next release.

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

This is absolutely fantastic!

Kudos, UEZ.

I wonder if this would speed collision detection?

;check space ship for border collision
                $z = $border_limes * $object_scale
                If $x < -$z Then $x = $width + $z
                If $x > $width + $z Then $x = -$z
                If $y < -$z Then $y = $height + $z
                If $y > $height + $z Then $y = -$z

This is absolutely fantastic!

Kudos, UEZ.

I wonder if this would speed collision detection?

;check space ship for border collision
                    $z = $border_limes * $object_scale
                    If $x < -$z Then $x = $width + $z
                    If $x > $width + $z Then $x = -$z
                    If $y < -$z Then $y = $height + $z
                    If $y > $height + $z Then $y = -$z
Thanks for feedback.

Btw, the check of the border is not the real problem but your are right :)

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Thanks for feedback.

Btw, the check of the border is not the real problem but your are right :)

UEZ

Yes, I noticed that's not the "collision" that I'd like to see happening more often :party:

That area just jumped out at me. I'm good at cleanup, but all this GDI+stuff is greek to me.

How long ago did you start this?

I just have to say, again, I'm flabberghasted. Extremely impressed.

Yes, I noticed that's not the "collision" that I'd like to see happening more often :)

That area just jumped out at me. I'm good at cleanup, but all this GDI+stuff is greek to me.

How long ago did you start this?

I just have to say, again, I'm flabberghasted. Extremely impressed.

I started it approx. 2 weeks ago but I had this in mind a long time ago (just dreamt of it).

Btw, how can I set up the music speed using bass.udf (_BASS_ChannelSetAttribute?)? Because the sound of the alien starship is too slow...

Thanks,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

UEZ this is just totally awesome. Kudos to you my friend. Here comes 5* :)

WBD

The smaller files attached below seem to behave better...

Edit: I also tinkered with the definitions for the alien ship sounds to make them looping, then moved the Play() to the random statement that brings the ship out, so it's only called once. Then I put a ChannelStop in your alien_ship_reset routine. So it only starts the sound once when the ship appears and lets it loop until the ship is gone. Seems to sound real smooth with no pauses. I was playing with the control logic for the thump/thump game sounds too, so better make sure I didn;t screw it up. Anyway, it was easier to attach the changes in the whole file than paste them into this post. (Hope you don't mind me playing with your baby, I think it's pretty cool , and I guess I'm bored).

Edit: Deleted attachments to free up some disk space.

Edited by Spiff59

The smaller files attached below seem to behave better...

Edit: I also tinkered with the definitions for the alien ship sounds to make them looping, then moved the Play() to the random statement that brings the ship out, so it's only called once. Then I put a ChannelStop in your alien_ship_reset routine. So it only starts the sound once when the ship appears and lets it loop until the ship is gone. Seems to sound real smooth with no pauses. I was playing with the control logic for the thump/thump game sounds too, so better make sure I didn;t screw it up. Anyway, it was easier to attach the changes in the whole file than paste them into this post. (Hope you don't mind me playing with your baby, I think it's pretty cool , and I guess I'm bored).

Thanks Spiff59, the sound is really much smoother. I updated it (1st post)!

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By UEZ
      Nothing special - just another analogue clock.  -> Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_railway_clock for more information.

Requires Windows7+ OS!

Widget style GUI:
      ;The Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;Coded by UEZ build 2019-07-07 ;Thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global $iW, $iH, $iX, $iY, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.16" $iW = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_Size", 200) $iW = $iW < 100 ? 100 : $iW > 800 ? 800 : $iW $iH = $iW $iX = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosX", -1) $iY = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosY", -1) Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $ULW_ALPHA = 2, $SC_DRAGMOVE = 0xF012, $fDeltaShadow = 20 Global $hBitmap, $hHBitmap, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3, $fSize, $hOld Global $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE), $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT), $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION) $tSize.X = $iW $tSize.Y = $iH $tBlend.Alpha = 255 $tBlend.Format = 1 Global Const $hScrDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI), $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hScrDC) AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH, $iX, $iY, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;create canvas elements $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) Local Const $iAlpha = 0x0D / $iW * 200 $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(BitShift(0x0D + $iAlpha, -24) + 0x202020) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WM_LBUTTONDOWN") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "") _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hScrDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_Size", WinGetPos($hGUI)[2]) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosX", WinGetPos($hGUI)[0]) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosY", WinGetPos($hGUI)[1]) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCanvas, 0x00000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) $hHBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) $hOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hHBitmap) _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI, $hScrDC, 0, DllStructGetPtr($tSize), $hMemDC, DllStructGetPtr($tSource), 0, DllStructGetPtr($tBlend), $ULW_ALPHA) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hOld) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) EndFunc ;==>Draw Func _WM_LBUTTONDOWN($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Switch $hWnd Case $hGUI _SendMessage($hWnd, $WM_SYSCOMMAND, $SC_DRAGMOVE, 0) EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>_WM_LBUTTONDOWN Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ ;~ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ ;~ "float", $fPosY, _ ;~ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) Local $tPoints = DllStructCreate("float p[8]"), $factor = $iW / 160 ; 1----2 ; | | ; 4----3 ;1 $tPoints.p(1) = $fRadius - $iWidth12 $tPoints.p(2) = $fPosY ;2 $tPoints.p(3) = $tPoints.p(1) + $iWidth1 $tPoints.p(4) = $fPosY ;3 $tPoints.p(5) = $tPoints.p(3) + $factor $tPoints.p(6) = $fPosY + $iHeight1 ;4 $tPoints.p(7) = $tPoints.p(1) - $factor $tPoints.p(8) = $tPoints.p(6) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygon", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "struct*", $tPoints, "int", 4, "int", "FillModeAlternate") _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ ;~ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ ;~ "float", $fPosY, _ ;~ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;1 $tPoints.p(1) = $fRadius - $iWidth12 $tPoints.p(2) = $fPosY ;2 $tPoints.p(3) = $tPoints.p(1) + $iWidth1 $tPoints.p(4) = $fPosY ;3 $tPoints.p(5) = $tPoints.p(3) + $factor $tPoints.p(6) = $fPosY + $iHeight1 ;4 $tPoints.p(7) = $tPoints.p(1) - $factor $tPoints.p(8) = $tPoints.p(6) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygon", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "struct*", $tPoints, "int", 4, "int", "FillModeAlternate") _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc ;==>UpdateClock Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter, $iBGColor = 0xF8FFFFFF) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($iBGColor), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 1), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.942 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local Const $hLBrush = _GDIPlus_LineBrushCreate($fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, 0xFCFFFFFF, 0xF8F0F0F0, 3) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hLBrush, 0.33333) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hLBrush) Local Const $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -$fSize, -$fSize, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($hMatrix, 90, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $fSize, $fSize, True) _GDIPlus_LineBrushMultiplyTransform($hLBrush, $hMatrix, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hLBrush) ;~ Local Const $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;~ _GDIPlus_PathAddEllipse($hPath, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize) ;~ Local $hLBrush = _GDIPlus_PathBrushCreateFromPath($hPath) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterColor($hLBrush, 0xF8F0F0FF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterPoint($hLBrush, $fSize * 0.70, $fSize * 0.70) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetSurroundColor($hLBrush, 0xFBFFFFFF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetGammaCorrection($hLBrush, True) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGfx, $hPath, $hLBrush) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 To 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.125, $fDiameter * 0.125) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 2, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xE0000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock coded by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hLBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>GenerateClockBg Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Alu, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      Download: GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.16 (Widget).au3

GUI version (discontinued):
      ;the Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;coded by UEZ build 2018-03-01 ;thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #Pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 512, $iH = $iW, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.1" Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $fDeltaShadow = $iW * 0.020 Global $hDC, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $hDC_backbuffer, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0x14A0A0A0) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $fDiameter = $fDiameter < 128 ? 128 : $fDiameter > 1024 ? 1024 : $fDiameter $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) EndFunc Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 0), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfx, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.95 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 to 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.08, $fDiameter * 0.08) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 1.75, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) ;~ _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xFF400000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      If you want to run in x64 mode please use AutoIt version 3.3.14.3 since the bug in function _GDIPlus_EffectCreate() has been fixed!

• By UEZ
      AutoIt Windows Screenshooter
      Key Features:
      takes easily a screenshot from any visible window capture any region of the desktop incl. freehand capturing capture GUI controls and GUI menus separately capture a marked area every x seconds for a duration of y seconds create a GIF animation from saved frames (Vista or higher os required) capture to AVI file (without audio!) takes a screenshot from web sites (available only on Win7+ os and when Aero is enabled) put images to clipboard to paste to other applications easily color picker save image in different formats and also to PDF! add timestamp to saved images simple image editing options: greyscale, b&w, invert, rotate +-90° send image to printer and default email client preview of captured screens incl. zoom option multi monitor support display pixel color under mouse ruler basic image editor (paint, highlight, ellipse, rectangle, text and some graphic FX) watermark captured image no 3rd party tools or DLLs used - pure AutoIt! fully portable - no installation is needed multi language feature (Eng, Ger, Tur, Fra and Rus only) To do:
      capture content of scrollable window/control capture cascaded menus Due to DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "PrintWindow", "hwnd", $hWnd, "handle", $hMemDC, "int", 0) limitation some windows cannot be captured properly (GDI+, ProgDVB, etc.) but can take screenshots of hidden windows. One workaround is to use full screen capturing (F11/F12) or "Grab Screen" function! Or try double click with rmb on listview items (beta).
      Download source code (8885 downloads previously): AutoIt Windows Screenshooter v1.83 Build 2019-06-14.7z (version 3.3.12.0+ needed!)
      You are not allowed to sell this code or just parts of it in a commercial project or modify it and distribute it with a different name!
      Download compiled Exe only: 4shared / Media Fire  / Softpedia (1.58mb)
      Distributing copies of the program in compiled format (exe) must be free of any fee!
      -----> click here to Donate!  
      (Current donators: 1. Cuong N.) 

It is designed for Win7+ operating systems with AERO enabled! E.g. on WinXP machines some functions are not working properly and might crash the application!
      AV scanners may have a negative impact the execution of compiled exe and might report any malware. I guarantee that there is no malicious code in the source code / exe!!! 
      Main GUI:

About Intro:

Basic Image Editor:

Watermark:

Click link for an enhanced version of Watermark Image.
      Credits:
      main code by UEZ additional code (alphabetical order) by Authenticity, AutoItObject Team, Eemuli, Eukalyptus, funkey, _Kurt, martin, monoceres, ProgAndy, taietel, trancexx, Ward, wolf9228 and Yashied! mesale0077 for turkish translation wakillon for french translation AZJIO for russian translation Keys:
      Main GUI:
      User your mouse to scroll preview window or
      Numpad 8: Scroll preview window up
      Numpad 2: Scroll preview window down
      Numpad 4: Scroll preview window left
      Numpad 6: Scroll preview window right
      Numpad +: zoom in preview window or mouse wheel down
      Numpad -: zoom out preview window or mouse wheel up
      F1: capture again on last position
      F5: refresh Windows Name list
      PRINTSCREEN: take screenshot from whole screen
      ALT+PRINTSCR: take a screenshot from active window
      F10: Undo made changes with Image Editing function
      F11: take screenshot from whole screen incl mouse cursor
      F12: take screenshot from whole screen
      Ctrl+Alt+F9 start "Grab Screen" mode
      Ctrl+Alt+F12: take a screenshot from active window using alternative screenshot functionality (beta)!
      Ctrl+r: call ruler
      Ctrl+s: save current displayed image
      Ctrl+x: exit program
      ctrl+w: call web grab input field (available only when Aero is enabled)
      Ctrl+i: call image editor
      Ctrl+m: call watermark editor
      Ctrl+z: undo
      Only available on Vista+ os: double click with rmb on list items to use alternative screenshot functionality (beta)!
      When 'Grab Screen' is clicked you can hold down the ctrl key to switch to 'grab controls' mode. Control under mouse will be framed red.
      ctrl + shift will take the screenshot of appropriate control. To capture GUI menus you can press rmb which simulates the lmb. When a menu is opened press shift additionally to capture it.
      Press and hold only the shift key to capture any region on the desktop using freehand capturing - release it so capture marked regions!
      Or just mark resize able area which you want to grab. Press CTRL key to grab marked area or right mouse button to capture the marked area every x seconds for a duration of y seconds.
      When saving the image just enter the extension you wish to use (*.jpg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif;*.pdf). Big thanks to taietel for his PDF UDF!
      Image Editor:
      s: save
      c: copy
      n: send
      h: highlighter
      p: pen
      r: rectangle
      e: ellipse
      a: arrow
      o: color
      t: text
      g: text config
      Watermark editor:

To start the app minimized just call it "Windows Screenshooter.exe /min"
      Maybe it is useful for someone...
      Any kind of comment is welcome.
      Br,
      UEZ
      Change log:

• By Sidley
      Hello folks, I've been working on a couple of GDI+ gauges, they need a bit of polish here and there I'd appreciate it if you guys/girls could play around and give me some suggestions. Cheers.

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=Gauges With Sliders.exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GDIplus.au3> #include <ColorConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global Const $width = @DesktopWidth * 3 / 4 Global Const $height = @DesktopHeight Global $title = "GDI+" ; Build your GUI here Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $hwnd = GUICreate($title, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "close") GUISetState() #Region Sliders Global $VariableMaxValue = 100 Global $SecondaryMaxValue = 100 Global $VariableMinValue = 0 Global $HexLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hex Value: ", @DesktopWidth - 300, 50, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($HexLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderThick = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 100, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 240, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ThickLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Thickness Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick), @DesktopWidth - 300, 120, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ThickLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderVal = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 150, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ValLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Variable Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal), @DesktopWidth - 300, 170, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ValLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 200, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 20, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ScaleLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Scale Value: " & (GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) * .1), @DesktopWidth - 300, 220, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ScaleLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idStartAngleScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 250, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 360, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $StartAngleLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Angle Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 270, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($StartAngleLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSweepScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 300, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 360, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $SweepLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Sweep Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 320, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($SweepLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idCheckmarksScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 350, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 20, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $CheckmarkLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("No. of Checkmarks: " & GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 370, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($CheckmarkLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idVarMin = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 450, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 0, -50) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $MinLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Min Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idVarMin), @DesktopWidth - 300, 470, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($MinLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $RadioGroup1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", @DesktopWidth - 300, 500, 200, 50) Global $clockwiseCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Clockwise", @DesktopWidth - 280, 520, 80, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $antiClockwiseCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Anti-clockwise", @DesktopWidth - 200, 520, 85, 20) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $RadioGroup2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", @DesktopWidth - 300, 550, 200, 50) Global $RadialCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Radial", @DesktopWidth - 280, 570, 80, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $SquareCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Linear", @DesktopWidth - 200, 570, 85, 20) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) GUICtrlSetData($idSliderThick, 35) GUICtrlSetData($idSliderScale, 10) GUICtrlSetData($idStartAngleScale, 180) GUICtrlSetData($idSweepScale, 180) GUICtrlSetData($idCheckmarksScale, 10) #EndRegion Sliders GUISetBkColor(0x303030) Global $aWindowSize = WinGetClientSize($hwnd) ; Load your GDI+ resources here: _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $graphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hwnd) Global $bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics($width, $height, $graphics) Global $backbuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($bitmap) While 1 _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($backbuffer, 0xFF303030) Sleep(50) #Region Test Variables Global $Thickness = GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick) Global $Variable = GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal) Global $tValue = 0xFF000000 Global $rValue = 0x00FF0000 Global $gValue = BitShift((255 - (($Variable / $VariableMaxValue) * 255)), -8) Global $bValue = 0x00 Global $ScalingFactor = GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) / 10 GUICtrlSetData($HexLabel, "Hex Value: " & HEX(BitOR($tValue, $rValue, $gValue, $bValue))) Global $PenColour = ("0x" & HEX(BitOR($tValue, $rValue, $gValue, $bValue))) GUICtrlSetData($ValLabel, "Variable Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal)) GUICtrlSetData($ThickLabel, "Thickness Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick)) GUICtrlSetData($ScaleLabel, "Scale Value: " & (GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) * .1)) GUICtrlSetData($StartAngleLabel, "Angle Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale)) GUICtrlSetData($SweepLabel, "Sweep Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale)) GUICtrlSetData($CheckmarkLabel, "No. Of Checkmarks: " & GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale)) GUICtrlSetData($MinLabel, "Min Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idVarMin)) GUICtrlSetLimit($idSliderVal, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue) Local $Radius = 300 If GUICtrlRead($clockwiseCtrl) = $GUI_CHECKED Then Local $Clockwise = True Else Local $Clockwise = False EndIf Local $StartAngle = GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale) Local $SweepAngle = GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale) Local $CentrePointX = 500 Local $CentrePointY = 500 Local $NoOfCheckmarks = GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale) Local $CheckLength = 15 Local $AllowedLimit = 75 Local $VariableLimit = True Local $VariableMinValue = GUICtrlRead($idVarMin) #EndRegion Test Variables #Region Function Call If GUICtrlRead($RadialCtrl) = $GUI_CHECKED Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $VariableLimit, $AllowedLimit, $VariableMinValue)) GUICtrlSetState($idSliderThick, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($ThickLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($idStartAngleScale, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($StartAngleLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($idSweepScale, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($SweepLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($RadioGroup1, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($clockwiseCtrl, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($antiClockwiseCtrl, $GUI_SHOW) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, 600, 100, $Variable, $ScalingFactor, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableLimit, $AllowedLimit, $VariableMinValue)) GUICtrlSetState($idSliderThick, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($ThickLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($idStartAngleScale, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($StartAngleLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($idSweepScale, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($SweepLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($RadioGroup1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($clockwiseCtrl, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($antiClockwiseCtrl, $GUI_HIDE) EndIf #EndRegion Function Call _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($graphics, $bitmap, 0, 0, $width, $height) WEnd Func close() _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($backbuffer) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($bitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($graphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndFunc ;==>close #Region Functions #Region Draw Linear Gauge ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge ; Description ...: Creates a horizontal or vertical gauge in the graphics backbuffer ; Syntax.........: _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $Variable, [$ScalingFactor = 1, [$NoOfCheckmarks = 6, [$CheckLength = 20, ; + [$VariableMaxValue = 256, [$VariableLimit = False, [$AllowedLimit = 0, [$VariableMinValue = 0]]]]]]] ) ; Parameters ....: $backbuffer - [byref] The graphics object to draw the gauge to. ; $CentrePointX - The horizontal coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $CentrePointY - The vertical coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $GaugeWidth - The width of the gauge (Duh). ; $GaugeHeight - The height of the gauge. ; $Variable - The variable used to change the gauge. ; $ScalingFactor - [optional] Scales the gauge by this factor. Default is 1, i.e. no scaling. ; $NoOfCheckmarks - [optional] The number of dashes indicating a scale around the gauge. Default is 6. ; $CheckLength - [optional] The length of the checkmarks in pixels. Default is 20. ; $VariableMaxValue - [optional] The maximum value of the variable. Default is 256. ; $VariableLimit - [optional] Boolean, if TRUE, displays a red limit indicator on the scale. Default is FALSE. ; $AllowedLimit -[optional] The value of the above limit if it is drawn. Default is 0. ; $VariableMinValue -[optional] The minimum value of the variable. Only used if negative numbers are required. Default is 0. ; Author ........: Simon Renardson (Sidley) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: There is a more comprehensive function available, but I deemed it overkill for the majority of people. ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== ;Draw a Linear gauge to the screen Func _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = False, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) If $Variable >= 0 Then Local $BrushColour = ("0xFF4BF221") Else Local $BrushColour = ("0xFFFF0000") EndIf If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(1, 0x00000000, $BrushColour) ;Set to vertical hatch if the gauge is horizontal Else Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(0, 0x00000000, $BrushColour) ;Set to horizontal hatch if the gauge is vertical EndIf Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($BrushColour) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFF96A29F", 2 * $ScalingFactor) ; Off-white pen for outlines Local $AllowedPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFFFF0000", 8 * $ScalingFactor) ;Red pen for allowed speed indicators If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then ;If the gauge is to be length wise _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor) + ($Variable * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor) + ($Variable * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) Else ;If the gauge is to be height wise _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, ($CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) - $Variable * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) - $Variable * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $GaugeBrush) ;Draw the gauge _DrawBar($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $hPen, $ScalingFactor) ;Draw the outline for the gauge _DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $hPen) ;Draw the checkmarks for the gauge If $VariableLimit Then _DrawLinearAllowedSpeed($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $AllowedLimit, $AllowedPen, $ScalingFactor, $VariableLimit) ;Draw the allowed speed indicator(s) for the gauge EndIf _LinearGaugeText($backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $TextBrush) ;Put the gauge text above the gauge _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($GaugeBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearGauge ;Draw the text for the main gauge Func _LinearGaugeText(ByRef $backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, ByRef $TextBrush) Local $FontSize = 80 * $ScalingFactor ;Linear gauge font size Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") ;Centre text font Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($Format, 2) ;Right align _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($backbuffer, 2) ;Change smoothing mode for text If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2), $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $FontSize * 1.5 * $ScalingFactor) ;Set text position for inner text Else Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - $FontSize * 2, ($CentrePointY - $FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2)) ;Set text positionfor inner text EndIf _GDIPlus_PathAddString($Path, $Variable, $Layout, $Family, 0, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $TextBrush) $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_LinearGaugeText ;Draw the outline of the gauge Func _DrawBar(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, ByRef $hPen, $ScalingFactor = 1) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), $hPen) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) ;Draw the outline _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawBar ;Draw the checkmarks Func _DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, ByRef $hPen) Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFFFFFFF") ;Solid white brush for the checkmarks Local $aPoints[$NoOfCheckmarks][2] ;Two cartesian coordinates for each checkmark Local $aMarkText[$NoOfCheckmarks] ; The text for each checkmark ;Create the font for the checkmarks Local $FontSize = 15 * $ScalingFactor ;The font size (Scaled) Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aMarkText[$i] = Round($VariableMinValue + (($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue) / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) Next If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) ;Set the coordinates of each checkmark $aPoints[$i][0] = ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor) + ($GaugeWidth * $ScalingFactor / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i ;Set x position depending on the number of checkmarks and the length of the gauge $aPoints[$i][1] = $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor ;Height remains uniform Next For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][0], ($aPoints[$i][1] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor), $hPen) ;Draw a line $Checklength long $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(($aPoints[$i][0] - $FontSize), ($aPoints[$i][1] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor - ($FontSize * 1.5) * $ScalingFactor), 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) ;Draw the sext for the checkmark Next Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aPoints[$i][0] = $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor $aPoints[$i][1] = ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) - ($GaugeHeight * $ScalingFactor / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i Next For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][0] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor, $aPoints[$i][1], $hPen) $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(($aPoints[$i][0] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor - $FontSize * 2.5), $aPoints[$i][1] - $FontSize / 1.5, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) Next EndIf $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks Func _DrawLinearAllowedSpeed(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $MaxValue, $AllowedLimit, ByRef $AllowedPen, $ScalingFactor, $PrimaryAllowedSpeed) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() If $PrimaryAllowedSpeed Then If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 15) * $ScalingFactor + 3 * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointX - (($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($GaugeWidth * $AllowedLimit / 100 * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 15) * $ScalingFactor + 3 * $ScalingFactor) Else _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - 10 * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) - ($GaugeHeight * $AllowedLimit / 100 * $ScalingFactor)) EndIf EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearAllowedSpeed #EndRegion Draw Linear Gauge #Region Draw Radial Gauge ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge ; Description ...: Creates a radial gauge in the graphics backbuffer ; Syntax.........: _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $Clockwise = True, $StartAngle = 0, ; + $SweepAngle = 180, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = True, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) ; Parameters ....: $backbuffer - [byref] The graphics object to draw the gauge to. ; $CentrePointX - The horizontal coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $CentrePointY - The vertical coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $Radius - The radius of the outer edge of the gauge. ; $Thickness - The thickness of the gauge in pixels. ; $Variable - The variable used to change the gauge. ; $ScalingFactor - [optional] Scales the gauge by this factor. Default is 1, i.e. no scaling. ; $Clockwise - [optional] Boolean, determines whether the gauge fills clockwise or anti-clockwise. Default is TRUE, i.e. clockwise. ; $StartAngle - [optional] The starting angle of the gauge. Default is 0 (East). ; $SweepAngle - [optional] The sweep angle of the gauge (How many degrees it rotates through). The default is 180. ; $NoOfCheckmarks - [optional] The number of dashes indicating a scale around the gauge. Default is 6. ; $CheckLength - [optional] The length of the checkmarks in pixels. Default is 20. ; $VariableMaxValue - [optional] The maximum value of the variable. Default is 256. ; $VariableLimit - [optional] Boolean, if TRUE, displays a red limit indicator on the scale. Default is FALSE. ; $AllowedLimit -[optional] The value of the above limit if it is drawn. Default is 0. ; $VariableMinValue -[optional] The minimum value of the variable. Only used if negative numbers are required. Default is 0. ; Author ........: Simon Renardson (Sidley) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: There is a more comprehensive function available, but I deemed it overkill for the majority of people. ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== ;Draw Gauge (Speed/Load Level) ;Creates Completed Radial Gauge ;~ _DrawRadialGauge($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, [$ScalingFactor = 1, [$Clockwise = True, [$StartAngle = 0, [$SweepAngle = 180, [$MaxValue = 256, [$NoOfCheckmarks = 10, [$CheckLength = 20]]]]]]]) Func _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $Clockwise = True, $StartAngle = 0, $SweepAngle = 180, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = True, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) Local $BrushColour = ("0x" & HEX(BitOR(0xFFFF0000, BitShift((255 - (($Variable / $VariableMaxValue) * 255)), -8)))) Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(39, 0xFF000000, $BrushColour) Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($BrushColour) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFF96A29F", 2 * $ScalingFactor) ;Pen colour Local $AllowedPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFFFF0000", 10 * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($backbuffer, 2) ;TODO may need to be removed If $Clockwise Then ;If clockwise rotation _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) ;Add outer arc of gauge $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc by the thickness of the gauge _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) + ($Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), (-1 * $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) ;Add inner arc of Gauge Else ;If anti-clockwise rotation _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), (-1 * $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) ;Add outer arc of gauge $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arcby the thickness of the gauge _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) - ($Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) ;Add inner arc of Gauge EndIf $Radius += ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Return radius to original size _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) ;Close the two arcs _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $GaugeBrush) ;Fill the gauge and centre text with colour _DrawRadialGaugeText($backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor, $TextBrush) ;Draw the centre text _DrawGaugeOutline($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen) ;Draw the gauge outline _DrawIndicators($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen, True) ;Draw scale arc _DrawCheckMarks($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen, True) ;Draw scale checkmarks If $VariableLimit Then _DrawRadialAllowedSpeed($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $AllowedLimit, $AllowedPen, True) ;Draw allowed speed limits EndIf _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($GaugeBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($AllowedPen) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialGauge ;Draw Variable Value (Text, Load/Speed Value) ;Creates The Centre Text of the Radial Gauge ;~ Func _DrawRadialGaugeText($ValueText, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor) Func _DrawRadialGaugeText(ByRef $backbuffer, $ValueText, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor, ByRef $TextBrush) Local $FontSize = 180 * $ScalingFactor ;Default font size (Scaled) Local $Text = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($Format, 2) ;Align right (Doesn't seem to make a difference) Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") ;Centre text font Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($FontSize / 1.3) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - $FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2) ;Set position (Top left) _GDIPlus_PathAddString($Text, Round($ValueText, 1), $Layout, $Family, 0, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor) ;Add value to path (To 1 decimal place) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Text, $TextBrush) $Layout = 0 ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Text) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialGaugeText ;Draw Gauge Outline ;Creates the Outline of the Radial Gauge ;~ Func _DrawGaugeOutline($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Func _DrawGaugeOutline(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local Const $PI = 3.141592653589793 $Radius += 2 ;Put the outline 2 px outside the gauge If $Clockwise Then ;If the gauge is to be filled clockwise _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointY + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - (4 * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)))) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - 4) * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $hPen) $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc $Radius -= 4 _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($StartAngle + $SweepAngle), -$SweepAngle) Else _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointY + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - (4 * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)))) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - 4) * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $hPen) $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc $Radius -= 4 _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $SweepAngle, $SweepAngle) EndIf _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) ;Close the path _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) ;Draw the path _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawGaugeOutline ;Draw Scale(s) ;Creates a number of indicative markings around the centre of the radial gauge ;~ Func _DrawIndicators($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Func _DrawIndicators(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen, $Inside) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() $Radius -= ($Thickness + 20) * $ScalingFactor If $Clockwise Then _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Else ;Doesn't make much difference, but it will be 180 degrees out _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawIndicators ;Draw the allowed speed marker Func _DrawRadialAllowedSpeed(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, _ $AllowedLimit, ByRef $AllowedPen, $Inside) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() $Radius -= ($Thickness + 24) * $ScalingFactor If $Clockwise Then ;Display in a clockwise direction _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle * $AllowedLimit / 100) ElseIf NOT $Clockwise Then ;Display in an anti-clockwise direction _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle * $AllowedLimit / 100) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $AllowedPen) ;Draw with the red pen ($AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialAllowedSpeed ;DrawCheckmarks (Checkmarks) ;Creates the checkmarks and text around the indicator gauge ;~ Func _DrawCheckMarks($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $MaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen) Func _DrawCheckMarks(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, _ $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen, $Inside) Local Const $PI = 3.141592653589793 Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFFFFFFF") Local $aPoints[$NoOfCheckmarks][4] ;Creates an array of four points for each check line Local $aMarkText[$NoOfCheckmarks] ;Creates the text for the checkmarks $Radius -= ($Thickness + 20) * $ScalingFactor For $i = 0 to ($NoOfCheckmarks-1) $aMarkText[$i] = Round((($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue) / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) + $VariableMinValue ;Round checkmark values to one decimal place Next Local $aAngles[$NoOfCheckmarks] = [] ;Create an array to hold the angles at which the checkmarks should be If $Clockwise Then For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $StartAngle + (($SweepAngle / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) ;Spread out checkmarks evenly over the gauge Next Else ;For anticlockwise filling gauge For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $StartAngle - (($SweepAngle / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) ;Spread out checkmarks evenly over the gauge Next EndIf For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $aAngles[$i] * $PI / 180 ;Convert degrees to radians $aPoints[$i][0] = $CentrePointX + ($Radius * Cos($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) ;Create cartesian coordinates for the check lines from polar coordinates (Radius, angle) $aPoints[$i][1] = $CentrePointY + ($Radius * Sin($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) $aPoints[$i][2] = $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($CheckLength * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) $aPoints[$i][3] = $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($CheckLength * $ScalingFactor)) * Sin($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) Next ;Font data for checkmark text Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") Local $FontSize = 15 Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor, 2) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) ;For each checkmark _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][2], $aPoints[$i][3], $hPen) ;Draw the lines $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($aPoints[$i][2] - ($FontSize * Cos($aAngles[$i])) - (18 * $ScalingFactor), $aPoints[$i][3] - ($FontSize * Sin($aAngles[$i]) + 10), 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) Next $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawCheckMarks #EndRegion Draw Radial Gauge #EndRegion Functions  
    • By Xandy
      NOTE: TOPIC HAS BEEN MERGED TO HERE: MapIt Quest
      I am currently developing NPCs they cannot yet be added.  Items only exist in database.  Enemies only in sprite.
      This project has been on the shelf a couple years.  I decided to learn DLLStruct at the beginning of this project.  I'm not sure if using them was a good idea or not.  I'm open to converting them to pure array and Enum.
      Developing multiplayer system UDP clients / server.  I'm looking for some advice on how to setup the packets.
      I was thinking the best way was to convert packets to Hex and convert back at the destination.  That's probably the way I have it setup.  Anyhow they all talk to each other, clients and server.  Where the avatars appear on screens doesn't work.
      My Enums are used for data members of arrays.  I exclude the 'g' even though they are all Global.  I put the array names they describe in the Enum: ePlayer_x.  In some cases I abbreviate the array name; aWorld_info probably has: aWorld_info[eWi_layers]
      Most gaming things are done better with a nice engine: GameMaker, Unity, Unreal.
      My buddy made a time machine in BASIC.  I know you can make a better time machine in other languages, but there is something to be said for doing it in BASIC.
      Many things are ugly with this, just broken, or extraneous blocks of code I threw together for some one-off task.
      I put this here to see if it generates interest.  I'm happy to change this thing around.  I do many things in favor of speed, but I know some of it's crap.
      Package contains a Server and a Map Editor.  The Map Editor is meant to be able to add and edit:
      World Files, worlds have 2 layers. 
      0.txt background 1.txt forground. The files are formatted with a header: width, height, and the largest tile number.  The largest tile number is used to pad the world files.  So that the world files could be edited by hand.
      WorldN Tile X_Y.txt (a subset cord of tile to specify frame):  World Tile X_Y is stored in a separate file per layer so that the world layer files remain pretty.
      World Directory Structure: Example: World_1_Overworld.

In folder above we can notice only layer 1 has a Tile_X_Y file.  This is because atm only trees use the system and trees are foreground.
      Areas: areas are to subdivide worlds in effort to section the worlds and divide lists for: hotspots, NPCs, Items, and area properties such as: Out-of-Bounds: Destination and Repeat Tile, enemy encounters, etc..
      Areas have: Global Enum $eArea_x, $eArea_y, $eArea_w, $eArea_h, _                        ; Area World Bound Rect         $eArea_ob_tile, $eArea_ob_world, $eArea_ob_x, $eArea_ob_y, _     ; Out of Bounds Repeat Tile and World Destination if Out of Bounds         $eArea_hotspots, $eArea_items, $eArea_NPCs ; Total Hotspots per Area, Items and People Hotspots: hotspots are locations on the board that relocate the player
      Global Enum $eHotspot_x, $eHotspot_y, _; the spot in world that moves player $eHotspot_dest_world, $eHotspot_dest_x, $eHotspot_dest_y; the destination world and position Board: A rectangle of world tiles is pre-drawn on aBoard[layer_max] centered on player, you can change the size to consume less RAM but requires drawing world to board more often.

Animated Background: Before anything is drawn a moving BG image is drawn.  Creating beautiful water AI.  So if no tiles are drawn from world, BG water animation is shown.

Map Editor should be able to test all of the systems of the game: Player, Worlds, Areas, Hotspots, NPCs, Items, Shops, Battles, Netplay, etc..
      (Not all systems exist yet)

Download site: http://songersoft.com/programming/dw3_remake/dw3_remake_about.phtml
      It's going to say that the files might be malicious.  Probably b/c of the DLLs and I hosted an unmoderated forum from the site years ago were people posted malicious links.  Let me know if it's malicious!
      PS: I tried posting the source but I keep getting errors.  I think the source might be too large to post. 6308 lines.  Idk.
    • By UEZ
      Here a little tool to display the histogram of an image (inspired by this thread):
      )

;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Histogram1.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_Compile_Both=y ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=CompanyName|UEZ Software Development ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=ProductName|GDI+ Show Histogram ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=ProductVersion|%AutoItVer% #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=0.9.8.0 ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Build|2015-07-10 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=UEZ Software Development #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1033 ;#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=URL|http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=147777 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_UPX_Parameters=--best --lzma #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=upx.exe --best --lzma "GDI+ Show Histogram_x64.exe" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) _GDIPlus_Startup() If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0x40010, "Error", "GDI+ Show Histogram can run on operating systems Vista or newer only!") Global $ghGDIPDll = $__g_hGDIPDll, $aRes Global Const $hFullScreen = WinGetHandle("[TITLE:Program Manager;CLASS:Progman]") Global Const $aFullScreen = WinGetPos($hFullScreen) Global Enum $HistogramFormatARGB, $HistogramFormatPARGB, $HistogramFormatRGB, $HistogramFormatGray, _ ;http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534129(v=vs.85).aspx $HistogramFormatB, $HistogramFormatG, $HistogramFormatR, $HistogramFormatA Global $tStructChannel0 = DllStructCreate("uint channel0[256]") Global $pStructChannel0 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel0) Global $tStructChannel1 = DllStructCreate("uint channel1[256]") Global $pStructChannel1 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel1) Global $tStructChannel2 = DllStructCreate("uint channel2[256]") Global $pStructChannel2 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel2) Global $tStructChannel3 = DllStructCreate("uint channel3[256]") Global $pStructChannel3 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel3) Global $s, $sFile, $hImage, $bImgLoaded = False, $aLuminosity[257], $aCRGB[257] Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172, $iLineJoinBevel = 1, $frY = 0.299, $fgY = 0.587, $fbY = 0.114 Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Show Histogram v0.98 beta by UEZ build 2015-07-13", 468, 310, -1, -1, Default, Default) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) Global Const $sLabel_Titel_Txt = "GDI+ Show Histogram" Global Const $iPosX_Label = 20, $iPosY_Label = 12 Global Const $iLabel_Titel_Shadow = GUICtrlCreateLabel($sLabel_Titel_Txt, $iPosX_Label, $iPosY_Label, 429, 57) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 30, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS", 4) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xC0C0D8) Global Const $iLabel_Titel = GUICtrlCreateLabel($sLabel_Titel_Txt, $iPosX_Label - 4, $iPosY_Label - 4, 429, 57) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 30, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS", 4) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000C0) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, -2) Global Const $iPic_Histogram = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 20, 90, 255, 127, -1, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE) GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 14) Global Const $iPic_ColorGradient = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 20, 220, 255, 24, -1, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE) Global Const $iGroup = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Channel", 290, 84, 160, 164) Global Const $iRadio_L = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Luminosit&y (gray)", 300, 100, 110, 20) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, $frY & "*R, " & $fgY & "*G, " & $fbY & "*B") GUICtrlSetState($iRadio_L, $GUI_CHECKED) Global Const $iRadio_C = GUICtrlCreateRadio("&cRGB", 300, 130, 60, 20) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Combined average of RGB values") Global Const $iRadio_R = GUICtrlCreateRadio("&Red", 300, 160, 60, 20) Global Const $iRadio_G = GUICtrlCreateRadio("&Green", 300, 190, 60, 20) Global Const $iRadio_B = GUICtrlCreateRadio("&Blue", 300, 220, 60, 20) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) Global Const $iButton_Save = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Save", 209, 265, 70, 30) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Click button to save all histogram images") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) Global Const $iButton_Load = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Load", 290, 265, 70, 30) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Click button to load an image") Global Const $iButton_Exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("E&xit", 390, 265, 60, 30) Global $sLabelCredit_Txt = "coded by UEZ'13" Global $aLabelCredit_Pos[StringLen($sLabelCredit_Txt)][4], $u, $iFS = 6.5, $iY = 280 For $u = 0 To UBound($aLabelCredit_Pos) - 1 $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][0] = StringMid($sLabelCredit_Txt, $u + 1, 1) $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][1] = 20 + $u * ($iFS - 0.25) $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][2] = $iY $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][3] = GUICtrlCreateLabel($aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][0], $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][1], $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][2], $iFS, $iFS * 1.8) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, $iFS, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS", 2) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x006000) Next Global $aLabelCredit_AnimPos[300] For $u = 0 To UBound($aLabelCredit_AnimPos) - 1 $aLabelCredit_AnimPos[$u] = $iY Next Global Const $fLimes = 2.2, $fStep = 0.1 Global $iPT = 0, $z = Int((UBound($aLabelCredit_AnimPos) - ($fLimes * $fStep * 100)) / 2) For $u = 0 To $fLimes Step $fStep $aLabelCredit_AnimPos[$z] = $iY + Sin($iPT * 4) * 10 $z += 1 $iPT += 0.075 Next Global $ihGui_PreviewSize = 256, $iBGColor = 0xF0F0F0 Global $hGui_Preview = GUICreate("", $ihGui_PreviewSize, $ihGui_PreviewSize + 58, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP + $WS_BORDER, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $hGUI) Global $iPic_Preview = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, 0, $ihGui_PreviewSize, $ihGui_PreviewSize) Global $idLabel_Info = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, $ihGui_PreviewSize, $ihGui_PreviewSize * 2, 58) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8.5, 400, 0, "Arial", 5) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $iBGColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x333333) Global Const $hTexture_Checkerboard = _GDIPlus_CreateCheckerboardTexture(8, 0xFFFBFBFB, 0xFFFFFFFF) Global $hHBmp_L = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("L", 256, 24) Global $hHBmp_C = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("C", 256, 24) Global $hHBmp_R = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("R", 256, 24) Global $hHBmp_G = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("G", 256, 24) Global $hHBmp_B = _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient("B", 256, 24) Global Const $hHBmp_HL = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0(256, 127) Global Const $hCtxt_HL = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HL) Global Const $hHBmp_HC = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hHBmp_HL, 0, 0, 256, 127, 0x0026200A) Global Const $hCtxt_HC = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HC) Global Const $hHBmp_HR = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hHBmp_HL, 0, 0, 256, 127, 0x0026200A) Global Const $hCtxt_HR = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HR) Global Const $hHBmp_HG = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hHBmp_HL, 0, 0, 256, 127, 0x0026200A) Global Const $hCtxt_HG = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HG) Global Const $hHBmp_HB = _GDIPlus_BitmapCloneArea($hHBmp_HL, 0, 0, 256, 127, 0x0026200A) Global Const $hCtxt_HB = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hHBmp_HB) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HL, 0xFFFFFFFF) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_L) Global $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HL) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $hGui_Preview) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ControlFocus($hGUI, "", $iButton_Load) Global $hPen_H = _GDIPlus_PenCreate() $s = "L" Global $iDummyL = GUICtrlCreateDummy(), $iDummyC = GUICtrlCreateDummy(), $iDummyR = GUICtrlCreateDummy(), $iDummyG = GUICtrlCreateDummy(), $iDummyB = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Global $iHistogramFormat, $hHBmp_Preview, $aPosCtrl, $aPosWin, $aMouseInfo, $aPos_hWnd, $imp, $iVal, $iMpos_oldx, $iMpos_oldy, $sType, $iPaletteType, $iPixelFormat Global $fAverage_L, $fAverage_cRGB, $iAverage_R, $iAverage_B, $iAverage_G, $o = 0 Global $bShow = False, $bHide = False, $bIsAlpha = False, $bIsGray = False Global Const $iEntries = 256 Global Const $tagCOLORPALETTE = "uint Flags;" & _ ; Palette flags "uint Count;" & _ ; Number of color entries "uint ARGB[" & $iEntries & "];" ; Palette color AdlibRegister("AnimateLabel", 60) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $iButton_Exit AdlibUnRegister("AnimateLabel") GUIDelete($hGui_Preview) GUIDelete($hGUI) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_L) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_C) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_L) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_R) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_G) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_B) If $hHBmp_Preview Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp_Preview) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_H) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture_Checkerboard) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HL) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HC) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HR) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HG) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_HB) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HL) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HC) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HR) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HG) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hHBmp_HB) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() $tStructChannel0 = 0 $tStructChannel1 = 0 $tStructChannel2 = 0 $tStructChannel3 = 0 Exit Case $iRadio_L, $iDummyL If $s <> "L" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_L) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HL) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "L" EndIf Case $iRadio_C, $iDummyC If $s <> "C" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_C) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HC) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "C" EndIf Case $iRadio_R, $iDummyR If $s <> "R" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_R) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HR) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "R" EndIf Case $iRadio_G, $iDummyG If $s <> "G" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_G) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HG) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "G" EndIf Case $iRadio_B, $iDummyB If $s <> "B" Then _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_ColorGradient, $hHBmp_B) If $bImgLoaded Then $hB_H = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hHBmp_HB) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Histogram, $hB_H, 1) EndIf $s = "B" EndIf Case $iButton_Load $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", "", "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif)", 3) If @error Then ContinueCase If $bImgLoaded Then _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) If @error Then MsgBox(0x40010, "Error", "Unable to load image", 30) ContinueCase EndIf GUICtrlSetState($iButton_Save, $GUI_ENABLE) $aRes = _GDIPlus_ImageGetFlags($hImage) If BitAND($aRes[0], $GDIP_IMAGEFLAGS_HASALPHA) Then $bIsAlpha = True Else $bIsAlpha = False EndIf If BitAND($aRes[0], $GDIP_IMAGEFLAGS_COLORSPACE_GRAY) Then $bIsGray = True Else $bIsGray = False EndIf $hHBmp_Preview = _GetImage($sFile, $ihGui_PreviewSize, $iBGColor) _hBmpToPicControl($iPic_Preview, $hHBmp_Preview, 1) If Not $bIsAlpha Then $pStructChannel3 = 0 $iHistogramFormat = $HistogramFormatRGB Else $pStructChannel3 = DllStructGetPtr($tStructChannel3) $iHistogramFormat = $HistogramFormatARGB EndIf _GDIPlus_BitmapGetHistogram($hImage, $iHistogramFormat, _GDIPlus_BitmapGetHistogramSize($iHistogramFormat), $pStructChannel0, $pStructChannel1, $pStructChannel2, $pStructChannel3) _GDIPlus_CreateHistogram() $bImgLoaded = True If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_L), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyL) ElseIf BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_C), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyC) ElseIf BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_R), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyR) ElseIf BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_G), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyG) Else $s = "" GUICtrlSendToDummy($iDummyB) EndIf Case $iButton_Save If $sFile = "" Then ContinueLoop $sType = "png" $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HL, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_Luminosity." & $sType) $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HC, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_cRGB." & $sType) $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HR, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_Red." & $sType) $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HG, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_Green." & $sType) $o += _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hHBmp_HB, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\..*", "$1") & "_Blue." & $sType) If $o = 5 Then MsgBox(64 + 262144, "Information", "Images properly saved to " & StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\\.*", "$1"), 30, $hGUI) Else MsgBox(16 + 262144, "Error", "One or more images could not saved to " & StringRegExpReplace($sFile, "(.*)\\.*", "$1") & ".", 30, $hGUI) EndIf EndSwitch If WinActive($hGUI) Then $aMouseInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($hGUI) Switch $aMouseInfo[4] Case $iPic_Histogram If $bImgLoaded Then $aPos_hWnd = WinGetPos($hGUI) $imp = Max(1, Min(256, -19 + $aMouseInfo[0])) Switch $s Case "L" $iVal = $aLuminosity[$imp] Case "C" $iVal = $aCRGB[$imp] Case "R" $iVal = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0, "channel0", $imp) Case "G" $iVal = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $imp) Case "B" $iVal = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $imp) EndSwitch If $iMpos_oldx <> $aMouseInfo[0] Or $iMpos_oldy <> $aMouseInfo[1] Then ToolTip("Index: " & $imp & ", Value: " & Round($iVal, 0) & ", Average: " & Round($fAverage_L, 2), $aPos_hWnd[0] + $aMouseInfo[0] - 60, $aMouseInfo[1] + $aPos_hWnd[1] - 20) $iMpos_oldx = $aMouseInfo[0] $iMpos_oldy = $aMouseInfo[1] EndIf ShowPreview($iPic_Histogram) $bShow = True $bHide = False EndIf Case Else If Not $bHide Then GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $hGui_Preview) $bHide = True ToolTip("") EndIf $bShow = False EndSwitch EndIf WEnd Func AnimateLabel() Local Static $v = Int((UBound($aLabelCredit_AnimPos) - ($fLimes * $fStep * 100)) / 2) Local $u For $u = 0 To UBound($aLabelCredit_Pos) - 1 GUICtrlSetPos($aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][3], $aLabelCredit_Pos[$u][1], $aLabelCredit_AnimPos[$v - $u]) Next If $v - $u < 0 Then $v = UBound($aLabelCredit_AnimPos) - 1 $v -= 1 EndFunc ;==>AnimateLabel Func Min($a, $b) If $a < $b Then Return $a Return $b EndFunc ;==>Min Func Max($a, $b) If $a > $b Then Return $a Return $b EndFunc ;==>Max Func ShowPreview($iCtrl) $aPosWin = WinGetPos($hGUI) $aPosCtrl = ControlGetPos($hGUI, "", $iCtrl) Local $iNewX, $iNewX1 = $aPosWin[0] - $ihGui_PreviewSize + 10, $iNewX2 = $aPosWin[0] + $aPosWin[2] - 10 $iNewX = $iNewX1 If $iNewX1 < $aFullScreen[0] Then $iNewX = $iNewX2 EndIf WinMove($hGui_Preview, "", $iNewX, $aPosWin[1] + 50) GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE, $hGui_Preview) EndFunc ;==>ShowPreview Func _GetImage($sFile, $iWH, $iBkClr = 0xFFFFFF, $bCheckerboard_Bg = True) Local $hBmp1, $hBitmap, $hGraphic, $hImage, $iW, $iH, $aGS, $hBmp2, $aFTS $aFTS = FileGetTime($sFile) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $hBmp1 = _WinAPI_CreateBitmap($iWH, $iWH, 1, 32) $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBmp1) $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp1) $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) GUICtrlSetData($idLabel_Info, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, ".*\\(.*)", "$1") & @LF & Round(FileGetSize($sFile) / 1024, 0) & " kb (" & $iW & " x " & $iH & ")" & @LF & $aFTS[0] & "/" & $aFTS[1] & "/" & $aFTS[2] & " " & $aFTS[3] & ":" & $aFTS[4] & ":" & $aFTS[5] & @LF & "Alpha: " & $bIsAlpha & ", Gray: " & $bIsGray) $aGS = _GetScale($iW, $iH, $iWH) Switch $bCheckerboard_Bg Case True ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, 0, 0, $iWH, $iWH, $hTexture_Checkerboard) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, BitOR(0xFF000000, $iBkClr)) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGraphic, $aGS[0], $aGS[1], $aGS[2], $aGS[3], $hTexture_Checkerboard) Case False _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, BitOR(0xFF000000, $iBkClr)) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphic, $hImage, $aGS[0], $aGS[1], $aGS[2], $aGS[3]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) $hBmp2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) Return $hBmp2 EndFunc ;==>_GetImage Func _GetScale($iW, $iH, $iWH) Local $aRet[4] If $iW <= $iWH And $iH <= $iWH Then $aRet[2] = $iW $aRet[3] = $iH $aRet[0] = ($iWH - $aRet[2]) / 2 $aRet[1] = ($iWH - $aRet[3]) / 2 ElseIf $iW > $iH Then $aRet[2] = $iWH $aRet[3] = $iH / ($iW / $iWH) $aRet[0] = 0 $aRet[1] = ($iWH - $aRet[3]) / 2 ElseIf $iW < $iH Then $aRet[2] = $iW / ($iH / $iWH) $aRet[3] = $iWH $aRet[0] = ($iWH - $aRet[2]) / 2 $aRet[1] = 0 ElseIf $iW = $iH Then $aRet[2] = $iWH $aRet[3] = $iWH $aRet[0] = 0 $aRet[1] = 0 EndIf Return $aRet EndFunc ;==>_GetScale Func _hBmpToPicControl($iCID, ByRef $hBmp, $iFlag = 0) Local $hOldBmp $hOldBmp = GUICtrlSendMsg($iCID, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hBmp) If $hOldBmp Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hOldBmp) If $iFlag Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp) EndFunc ;==>_hBmpToPicControl Func _GDIPlus_CreateHistogram($sRounding = "Ceiling") Local $iMaxL, $iMaxC, $iMaxR, $iMaxG, $iMaxB, $a, $r, $g, $b, $yR, $yG, $yB, $iRedAv, $iGreenAv, $iBlueAv For $i = 1 + $bIsAlpha To 256 If $bIsAlpha Then ;~ ConsoleWrite("Alpha: " & DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0, "channel0", $i) & @CRLF) $r = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $i) $yR = $r * $frY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1 , "channel1", $i) > $iMaxR Then $iMaxR = $r $g = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $i) $yG = $g * $fgY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2 , "channel2", $i) > $iMaxG Then $iMaxG = $g $b = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel3, "channel3", $i) $yB = $b * $fbY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel3 , "channel3", $i) > $iMaxB Then $iMaxB = $b $fAverage_cRGB += $r + $g + $b $fAverage_L += $yR + $yG + $yB Else $r = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0, "channel0", $i) $yR = $r * $frY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0 , "channel0", $i) > $iMaxR Then $iMaxR = $r $g = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $i) $yG = $g * $fgY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1 , "channel1", $i) > $iMaxG Then $iMaxG = $g $b = DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $i) $yB = $b * $fbY If DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2 , "channel2", $i) > $iMaxB Then $iMaxB = $b EndIf $fAverage_cRGB += $r + $g + $b $fAverage_L += $yR + $yG + $yB $aLuminosity[$i] = $yR + $yG + $yB If $aLuminosity[$i] > $iMaxL Then $iMaxL = $aLuminosity[$i] $aCRGB[$i] = ($r + $g + $b) / 3 If $aCRGB[$i] > $iMaxC Then $iMaxC = $aCRGB[$i] Next $fAverage_cRGB /= 256 * 3 $fAverage_L /= 256 _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HL, 0xFFFFFFFF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HC, 0xFFFFFFFF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HR, 0xFFFFFFFF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HG, 0xFFFFFFFF) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_HB, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local $iDL = 1, $iDC = 1, $iDR = 1, $iDG = 1, $iDB = 1 Local $sRoundings = "Round,Ceiling,Floor," If Not StringInStr($sRoundings, $sRounding) Then $sRounding = "Ceiling" If $iMaxL > 128 Then ;~ $iDL = Ceiling($iMaxL / 128) $iDL = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxL / 128 & ")") Else $iDL = 1 / (128 / $iMaxL) EndIf If $iMaxC > 128 Then ;~ $iDC = Ceiling($iMaxC / 128) $iDC = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxC / 128 & ")") Else $iDC = 1 / (128 / $iMaxC) EndIf If $iMaxR > 128 Then ;~ $iDR = Ceiling($iMaxR / 128) $iDR = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxR / 128 & ")") Else $iDR = 1 / (128 / $iMaxR) EndIf If $iMaxG > 128 Then ;~ $iDG = Ceiling($iMaxG / 128) $iDG = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxG / 128 & ")") Else $iDG = 1 / (128 / $iMaxG) EndIf If $iMaxB > 128 Then ;~ $iDB = Ceiling($iMaxB / 128) $iDB = Execute($sRounding & "(" & $iMaxB / 128 & ")") Else $iDB = 1 / (128 / $iMaxB) EndIf For $i = 1 To 256 _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HL, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int($aLuminosity[$i] / $iDL)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HC, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int($aCRGB[$i] / $iDC)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFFB00000) If $bIsAlpha Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HR, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $i) / $iDR)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF00B000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HG, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $i) / $iDG)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF0000B0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HB, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel3, "channel3", $i) / $iDB)), $hPen_H) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HR, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel0, "channel0", $i) / $iDR)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF00B000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HG, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel1, "channel1", $i) / $iDG)), $hPen_H) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen_H, 0xFF0000B0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt_HB, $i - 1, 127, $i - 1, 127 - (Int(DllStructGetData($tStructChannel2, "channel2", $i) / $iDB)), $hPen_H) EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_CreateHistogram Func _GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient($sColorChannel, $iW, $iH, $bHBitmap = True) Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hCtxt = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCtxt, 2) Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate() _GDIPlus_PenSetLineJoin($hPen, $iLineJoinBevel) Local $i, $c For $i = 0 To $iW $c = Hex($i, 2) Switch $sColorChannel Case "L" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF" & $c & $c & $c) Case "C" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF" & $c & $c & $c) Case "R" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF" & $c & "0000") Case "G" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF00" & $c & "00") Case "B" _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, "0xFF0000" & $c) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hCtxt, $i, 0, $i, $iH, $hPen) Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) If $bHBitmap Then Local $hHBmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) Return $hHBmp EndIf Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_CreateColorGradient Func _GDIPlus_CreateCheckerboardTexture($iSquareSize = 80, $iCol1 = 0xFFECECEC, $iCol2 = 0xFFDFDFDF) Local $hPatternBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0(2 * $iSquareSize, 2 * $iSquareSize) Local $hCtxt = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hPatternBitmap) Local $hBrush0 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($iCol1) Local $hBrush1 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($iCol2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtxt, 0, 0, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $hBrush0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtxt, $iSquareSize, 0, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $hBrush1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtxt, 0, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $hBrush1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtxt, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $iSquareSize, $hBrush0) Local $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hPatternBitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hPatternBitmap) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBrush0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBrush1) Return $hTexture EndFunc ;==>_CreatePatternTexture  
      GdipBitmapGetHistogram(), GdipBitmapGetHistogramSize() and 2 more GDI+ functions requires GDI+ v1.1 which means this will only run on Vista or higher operating systems.
      I hope the values are correct especially the value for luminosity.
      Br,
      UEZ