SciTE Hopper 0.1 Jump to Any line by one click !!

Ashalshaikh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Ashalshaikh,

This is developing nicely - but may I offer another small suggestion? ;)

A user anchor is placed exactly at the cursor position - even if the cursor is in the middle of a line, in which case it splits the line and the script fails to run. ;)

It would be better if you forced the cursor to the margin before inserting the anchor text, thus leaving the line intact.

As a simple example of how it might then work, I amended your _SciTEInsertText function as follows:

Func _SciTEInsertText($DataToInsert)
    WinActivate("[CLASS:SciTEWindow]") ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Send("{HOME}")                     ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1)
    Local $Scite_hwnd = WinGetHandle("DirectorExtension")
    $DataToInsert = StringReplace($DataToInsert, "\", "\\")
    $DataToInsert = StringReplace($DataToInsert, @TAB, "\t")
    $DataToInsert = StringReplace($DataToInsert, @CRLF, "\r\n")
    _SciTE_Send_Command(0, $Scite_hwnd, "insert:" & $DataToInsert)
EndFunc   ;==>_SciTEInsertText

But of course, you might prefer to use another method. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Thanks ! Posted Image

and i will dare ask too :

o:) Your suggestions Make (The Jumper o:) ) Better !!

Please, if you remembered any other idea , write it here

add the possibility to resize your gui on the height of screen ?

Thanks in advance ! Posted Image

this will make Hopper easier to use .. Good !!

I will try to do this .. But not by the window borders ;)

New version pictures

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7866/20100913173401.gif

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6437/20100913174007.gif

Very Soon :D

------------------------------------

Ashalshaikh,

This is developing nicely - but may I offer another small suggestion? :)

thanks !

Sure !!

A user anchor is placed exactly at the cursor position - even if the cursor is in the middle of a line, in which case it splits the line and the script fails to run. :(

:P I will not know this .. Amazing ;)

It would be better if you forced the cursor to the margin before inserting the anchor text, thus leaving the line intact.

As a simple example of how it might then work, I amended your _SciTEInsertText function as follows:

Func _SciTEInsertText($DataToInsert)
    WinActivate("[CLASS:SciTEWindow]") ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Send("{HOME}")                     ; <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1)
    Local $Scite_hwnd = WinGetHandle("DirectorExtension")
    $DataToInsert = StringReplace($DataToInsert, "\", "\\")
    $DataToInsert = StringReplace($DataToInsert, @TAB, "\t")
    $DataToInsert = StringReplace($DataToInsert, @CRLF, "\r\n")
    _SciTE_Send_Command(0, $Scite_hwnd, "insert:" & $DataToInsert)
EndFunc   ;==>_SciTEInsertText

That is simple and practical solution !!

But of course, you might prefer to use another method. :party:

M23

Sure . I will use Send("{END}") !! :D

I will try some ideas ..

Thanks M23

Edited by Ashalshaikh

Nice work Ashalshaikh!  ;) 

A suggestion: try to modify line 249 (to get rid of the black background of the icons in the treeview)

$TVImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16)

with this

$TVImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5)

M.I.

Also if this reaches final it would be so great to be included in Scite4AutoIt3

I agree! Edited by taietel

And another suggestion which is more as a cosmetic feature is adding #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 to the top of the Script as this will check if variables are correctly used within the script. When I check I noticed smeo variables had been declared with a 'Local' specifier in a 'Global' scope. Also some of the functions have declared variables but aren't used at all in the function!

Also if this reaches final it would be so great to be included in Scite4AutoIt3 ;)

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Nice work Ashalshaikh!  :) 

A suggestion: try to modify line 249 (to get rid of the black background of the icons in the treeview)

$TVImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16)

with this

$TVImage = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5)

M.I.

I just forgot about that

Now, the Hopper has become better ;)

Thanks ..

And another suggestion which is more as a cosmetic feature is adding #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 to the top of the Script as this will check if variables are correctly used within the script. When I check I noticed smeo variables had been declared with a 'Local' specifier in a 'Global' scope. Also some of the functions have declared variables but aren't used at all in the function!

thank for suggestion ..

I was planning to do this in the end

But I will do it now .. Thanks! :P

Also if this reaches final it would be so great to be included in Scite4AutoIt3 o:)

I agree!

I hope so ;) Edited by Ashalshaikh

• Moderators

All,

Once Ashalshaikh has a release version ready, it is very easy to incorporate it into the SciTE <Tools> menu - it does not have to be part of the main package in order to do this. :)

Remind me to tell you how to do it when the time comes. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Really liked! ;):)

Couples of things:

- Why there is a 'Go there" button? It already works fine just by clicking in any function/region. ;)

- Sometimes goes to the line showing the function/region at bottom of screen and sometimes it shows at top of screen. It is supposed to show only at the top of the screen?

That's a great idea Ashalshaikh,

however i get an error when I switch from one Tab to another Tab while your script is running...

here is the error message:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Documents and Settings\Artan\Desktop\SciTE Hopper.au3" 
C:\Documents and Settings\Artan\Desktop\SciTE Hopper.au3 (423) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.: 
For $x = 1 To $FileLines[0] 
For $x = 1 To $FileLines^ 
ERROR >Exit code: 1 Time: 1.549

........??

Updated the first post in 19 September 2010

Version 0.1!!

Really liked! ;):)

Couples of things:

- Why there is a 'Go there" button? It already works fine just by clicking in any function/region. ;)

- Sometimes goes to the line showing the function/region at bottom of screen and sometimes it shows at top of screen. It is supposed to show only at the top of the screen?

thanks o:)

- becouse : Jump twice to the same anchor زز

- Been Fixed in the new version !! :P thanks ..

That's a great idea Ashalshaikh,

however i get an error when I switch from one Tab to another Tab while your script is running...

here is the error message:

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Documents and Settings\Artan\Desktop\SciTE Hopper.au3" 
C:\Documents and Settings\Artan\Desktop\SciTE Hopper.au3 (423) : ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.: 
For $x = 1 To $FileLines[0] 
For $x = 1 To $FileLines^ 
ERROR >Exit code: 1 Time: 1.549

........??

Thank you for reporting o:)

Been Fixed in the new version !!

Edited by Ashalshaikh

Last version works well but gives me lot of warning ! Posted Image

SciTE Hopper.au3(365,69) : WARNING: $IcnLbl1: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("User Icon : ", 40, 64, 59, 17)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(366,62) : WARNING: $IcnLbl6: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 104, 64, 20, 17)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(368,64) : WARNING: $IcnLbl11: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl11 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 312, 64, 29, 17)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(370,69) : WARNING: $IcnLbl2: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Func Icon : ", 40, 88, 61, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(371,62) : WARNING: $IcnLbl7: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 104, 88, 20, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(373,64) : WARNING: $IcnLbl12: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl12 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 312, 88, 29, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(376,65) : WARNING: $IcnLbl13: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl13 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 312, 112, 29, 17)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(378,63) : WARNING: $IcnLbl8: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl8 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 104, 112, 20, 17)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(379,70) : WARNING: $IcnLbl3: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Region Icon ", 40, 112, 65, 17)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(381,65) : WARNING: $IcnLbl14: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl14 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 312, 135, 29, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(383,63) : WARNING: $IcnLbl9: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl9 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 104, 135, 20, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(384,70) : WARNING: $IcnLbl4: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Item Icon : ", 40, 135, 57, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(385,70) : WARNING: $IcnLbl5: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Result Icon:", 39, 159, 61, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(386,64) : WARNING: $IcnLbl10: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl10 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 103, 159, 20, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(388,65) : WARNING: $IcnLbl15: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl15 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 311, 159, 29, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3 - 0 error(s), 15 warning(s)
->15:56:05 AU3Check ended.rc:1

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Last version works well but gives me lot of warning ! Posted Image

Erros

SciTE Hopper.au3(365,69) : WARNING: $IcnLbl1: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("User Icon : ", 40, 64, 59, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(366,62) : WARNING: $IcnLbl6: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 104, 64, 20, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(368,64) : WARNING: $IcnLbl11: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl11 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 312, 64, 29, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(370,69) : WARNING: $IcnLbl2: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Func Icon : ", 40, 88, 61, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(371,62) : WARNING: $IcnLbl7: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 104, 88, 20, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(373,64) : WARNING: $IcnLbl12: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl12 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 312, 88, 29, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(376,65) : WARNING: $IcnLbl13: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl13 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 312, 112, 29, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(378,63) : WARNING: $IcnLbl8: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl8 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 104, 112, 20, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(379,70) : WARNING: $IcnLbl3: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Region Icon ", 40, 112, 65, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(381,65) : WARNING: $IcnLbl14: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl14 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 312, 135, 29, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(383,63) : WARNING: $IcnLbl9: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl9 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 104, 135, 20, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(384,70) : WARNING: $IcnLbl4: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Item Icon : ", 40, 135, 57, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(385,70) : WARNING: $IcnLbl5: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Result Icon:", 39, 159, 61, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(386,64) : WARNING: $IcnLbl10: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl10 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("File", 103, 159, 20, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3(388,65) : WARNING: $IcnLbl15: declared, but not used in func.
    Local $IcnLbl15 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("index", 311, 159, 29, 17)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrateur\Bureau\SciTE Hopper 0.1 (1)\SciTE Hopper.au3 - 0 error(s), 15 warning(s)
->15:56:05 AU3Check ended.rc:1

Thanks for test ..

yes .. This happens because of the use of variables in some other way :-

For $x = 1 To 15
            GUICtrlSetState(Execute('$IcnLbl' & $x), $GUI_Disable)
        Next
        For $x = 1 To 5
            GUICtrlSetState(Execute('$IcnIdxInp' & $x), $GUI_Disable)
        Next
        For $x = 1 To 5
            GUICtrlSetState(Execute('$IcnFLInp' & $x), $GUI_Disable)
        Next

It work like 25 line !!

just remove #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 to fix it !! ;)

Edited by Ashalshaikh

• Moderators

Ashalshaikh,

Very nice.

Here is how to incorporate SciTE Hopper into SciTE: ;)

- Open <Options - Open au3.properties>. Look for the long series of "command" lines that begin about Line 67 (#x 00 Beta RUN) and go down to the last one - for me it is Line 268 (#~ #x 33 Open BETA #include File). We need to find the highest value used so far - 33 in my case.

-Open <Options - User Options File>. Then BETWEEN the following lines:

# END => DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BEFORE THIS LINE #-#-#-#-#-#

>>>>>>>>>>> in here!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

# START: DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING AFTER THIS LINE #-#-#-#-#

you enter the following:

# 34 Hopper

command.34.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\SciTE Utils\SciTE Hopper.exe"

command.name.34.$(au3)=SciTE Hopper

command.subsystem.34.$(au3)=2

command.save.before.34.$(au3)=2

command.quiet.34.$(au3)=1

If you have a higher value for the final "command" in the au3.properties file than adjust the 34 value accordingly. I have created a folder inside the normal SciTE folder called "SciTE Utils" (because I have quite a few of my own utils in there!) - you can obviously put the compiled Hopper exe file where you want and amend the path in the inserted text.

- Save the files, restart SciTE and you will find "SciTE Hopper" in the <Tools> menu. :)

M23

Spoiler

@Melba23

why not place your

# 34 Hoppercommand.34.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\SciTE Utils\SciTE Hopper.exe"

after #33... in au3.properties like this ;

#x 33 Open BETA #include File

if BETA_AUTOIT

command.name.33.$(au3)=Open Include Beta

command.mode.33.$(au3)=subsystem:lua,savebefore:no

command.shortcut.33.$(au3)=Alt+Shift+I

command.33.$(au3)=InvokeTool AutoItTools.OpenBetaInclude

# 34 Hopper

command.34.$(au3)="$(SciteDefaultHome)\SciTE Utils\SciTE Hopper.exe"

# Commands to for Help F1

It seems to work...

or I yet forgot something ! Posted Image

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

• Moderators

wakillon,

If you place the lines directly in au3.properties, they will be overwritten when you install the next version of SciTE. If you put them in SciTEUSer.properties, they will not be. ;)

The recommendation is to use SciTEUser.properties to alter any of the preset au3.properties values - my SciTEUser file is quite large. ;) By the way, you do not have to remove the original from au3.properties, SciTE sorts it all out as it loads. :)

M23

Spoiler

- becouse : Jump twice to the same anchor زز

- Been Fixed in the new version !! ;) thanks ..

Nice! =)

Now goes to the middle of the screen. ;)

But, #Region jumps are not working :)

I use it to organize different type of functions, like:

#Region  Function Type 1

Func Function1()
    ; Stuffs
EndFunc   ;==>Function1

Func Function2()
    ; Stuffs
EndFunc   ;==>Function2

#EndRegion  Function Type 1

#Region  Function Type 2

Func Function3()