[SOLVED]How to make the FileSelectFolder window always on the top?

ASut

I found that when the FileSelectFolder window is not always on the top, so I can click as many time as I want, but which is not make sense.

So how can I make the FileSelectFolder window always on the top?

Thanks

Edited by ASut

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Thanks angin for the help, I don't why GUISetState(@SW_LOCK, $hGUI) don't work for me.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

$Form = GUICreate("Form", 170, 70, 500, 270)
$Input = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 8, 8, 153, 21)
$Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 48, 40, 75, 25)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button
            GUISetState(@SW_LOCK, $Form)
            FileSelectFolder("Choose a folder.", "", 7, @ScriptDir, _OnTop())
            GUISetState(@SW_UNLOCK)
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func test()
    MsgBox(64, "TEST", "ABC")
EndFunc

Func _OnTop()
    Local $sHandle = WinGetHandle(AutoItWinGetTitle())
    WinSetOnTop($sHandle, "", 1)
    Return $sHandle
EndFunc   ;==>_OnTop

Strange enough :x, adding a sleep after the @SW_LOCK indicates that FileSelectFolder() seems to unlock the GUI again. How about this?

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

$Form = GUICreate("Form", 170, 70, 500, 270)
$Input = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 8, 8, 153, 21)
$Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 48, 40, 75, 25)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Button
            WinSetOnTop($Form,"",1)
            FileSelectFolder("Choose a folder.", "", 7, @ScriptDir, $Form)
            WinSetOnTop($Form,"",0)
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Thanks again, in fact I have use your old idea to do it, but I use GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE, $hGUI),GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE, $hGUI) in stead of GUISetState(@SW_LOCK, $hGUI),GUISetState(@SW_UNLOCK, $hGUI).

It also works fine.

Bty, thanks a lot for the help.

How to make the code with colour in the forum?

How to make the code with colour in the forum?

Either you can click on the Autoit icon when posting or use [ autoit] your code [/ autoit] <- no spaces between brackets!

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ