Sign in to follow this  
DeathRow

How can I click on a link in a window ?( not IE ! )

DeathRow

I want to automatize a 'click on a specific link' in a web browser window( I know for IE its a function for this )but I don't use IE ,I use Firefox. So how can I do this ?

Or if I could click on a specific text it would be resolved. Can I find a specific text in a window and click on it ? o.O

Edited by DeathRow

guinness

Search the Forum for the Firefox UDF. I don't use FF so I have no idea if it's good.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

DeathRow

Search the Forum for the Firefox UDF. I don't use FF so I have no idea if it's good.

Oh I know the FF UDF too.I missed to tell that I don't want/(can't) install the plugin so I can't use it with the _FF.au3 ;)

somdcomputerguy

There is a UDF for Opera too.

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

JohnQSmith

Without the plugin, you can't do it in firefox.

Sure you can; you just can't identify and click the link specifically. You will have to know the position of the link on the screen and use screen coordinates to click in that particular location.

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

Bert

Sure you can; you just can't identify and click the link specifically. You will have to know the position of the link on the screen and use screen coordinates to click in that particular location.

Yes you are correct but the big short comings are:

• your screen size may change thus move items around
  • You have zoomed in or out on the page
  • The site owner changes the page in some manner
I would just install the plugin in Firefox and move on. A second option is simply use Firefox portable and install the plugin on that. Then it makes no difference locally on the PC. Edited by MPH

JohnQSmith

Yes you are correct but the big short comings are:

• your screen size may change thus move items around
  • You have zoomed in or out on the page
  • The site owner changes the page in some manner

I absolutely agree with you. I was just providing an option.

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

DeathRow

If it was that simple,I didn't ask here - its easy when you have the coordinates ,but just what MPH said, the links won't be in the same location everytime and I can't install that plugin( long story... ).

So If I could search thru all the text from that window ,and to click on a specific letter, would be great.

Why controlclick doesn't work with hyperlinks ? Why if you press tab, you can select the hyperlink and with the autoit commands you can't?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      I try to get all the text from a news site around a subject.
      The first run I get all the text inside a attribute in an array.
      When i try to go back and reload another page it chrashes and think it because "$oIE.GoBack"
      I couldn't find anything in the help/forum around this subject.
      Do I need to reload the $oIE or something afther an X.GoBack?
      The error i got is :
      if $oTag2.GetAttribute("class") == "NewsDetail" Then if $oTag2^ ERROR I'm not shure why I got this error, maybe someone could explain?
      Also I'm open for some pointers in this test script because I'm pretty new in working whit the IE.UDF
      Maybe there is an simpler way to get the same results?

test script:
      #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") Global $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.iex.nl/Zoeken/Nieuws.aspx?q=air%20france") ;get first subject Global $oLink1 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ctl00_ctl00_Content_LeftContent_NewsSearch_repNews_ctl00_linkNews") Sleep(500) _IEAction($oLink1, "click") Sleep(500) Global $oTags = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") Global $aResults[1] For $oTag In $oTags if $oTag.GetAttribute("class") == "NewsDetail" Then _ArrayAdd($aResults, $oTag.innerTEXT) EndIf Next $aResults[0] = UBound($aResults) - 1 _ArrayDisplay($aResults, "Episodelist") ConsoleWrite($aResults[1] & @CRLF) $oIE.GoBack ;get second subject Global $oLink2 = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ctl00_ctl00_Content_LeftContent_NewsSearch_repNews_ctl01_linkNews") Sleep(500) _IEAction($oLink2, "click") Sleep(500) Local $oTags2 = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div") Local $aResults2[1] For $oTag2 In $oTags2 if $oTag2.GetAttribute("class") == "NewsDetail" Then _ArrayAdd($aResults2, $oTag2.innerTEXT) EndIf Next $aResults2[0] = UBound($aResults2) - 1 ConsoleWrite($aResults2[1] & @CRLF) Func Terminate() _IEQuit($oIE) Exit EndFunc ;==>Terminate  
    • rcmaehl
      By rcmaehl
      A UDF with Extended Functions for Window Management

Notes:
      Fixes WinGetClassList's barbaric returning of a @LF separated string instead of an array.

Potential Uses:
      Automating applications that change their controls' handles/classes on each launch (e.g. half of Cisco's programs)

Functions:
      _WinGetClassList
      _WinGetClassNNList
      _WindowGetHandleList
      _WindowGetHandleListFromPos

Download: 
      WindowEx.zip  (v0.4)

Changelog:
      10/04/2016 (v0.4): _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Returning an Index when using $2D_ARRAY _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Properly returning $aArray[x][1] on Classes with instances > 9 when using $2D_ARRAY 10/03/2016 (v0.3): _WinGetClassList Added : Exactly the same as WinGetClassList but returns a more civilized Array _WinGetClassNNList Added : Returns Classes and their instances in either a 1D or 2D array depending on Flags _WindowGetHandleList Renamed: _WinGetHandleList SCRIPT BREAKING! _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Renamed: _WinGetHandleListFromPos SCRIPT BREAKING! 10/01/2016 (v0.2): WindowsExConstants.au3 Added : Flags in _WindowGetHandleListFromPos _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Removed: ConsoleWrite left in during debug _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Flag for if part of a Control is at $X, $Y return it as well. 10/01/2016 (v0.1): _WindowGetHandleList Added : Retrieves the handles of classes from a window. _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Retrieves the handles of classes at a specific position from a window. Known and Reported Bugs:
      None reported To Do:
      To Be Decided. Opinions welcome! Upcoming Changes:
      To Be Decided.
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Hi!
      I want to get the signal in this website:
      https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd
      I have tried using _IEBodyReadText  and some _StringBetween. What happens is that the text are being update every tick and _IEBodyReadText doesn't.
      To perform the update I used  _IEAction($oIE, "refresh") but it's not good because the website block me after some time due too many requests..
      Is there any other way to get this text every tick?
      PS: The text I want to get is WAIT, CALL or PUT.

Here is the code:
      global $oIE = _IECreate ('https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd', 0, 1 , 1 , 0) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') ;MsgBox ( 0, "asf", $result[0]) $espera=StringInStr($result[0], "WAIT") $compra=StringInStr($result[0], "CALL") $venda=StringInStr($result[0], "PUT") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $espera) $n=0 $c=0 Captar() Func Captar() ;_IENavigate($oIE, "https://binary-signal.com/pt/chart/eurusd") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') If (Not $compra=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "COMPRE") $n=1 $c=$c+1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=0 Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "VENDA") $c=$c+1 $n=1 ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() ElseIf (Not $venda=0) And $n=1 Then ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Esperando próxima rodada") $n=1 ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $n) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Sleep(60000) Captar() Else ;MsgBox("", "", "ESPERE") $n=0 Sleep(1000) ;_IEAction($oIE, "refresh") Local $sText = _IEBodyReadText($oIE) $result = _StringBetween ( $sText , 'PUTEUR/USD on Binary-signal.com', 'sinal está PRONTA') Captar() EndIf EndFunc  
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I am having a hard time understanding why this is not working. I was hoping some one could help explain it to me. 
      $tags = $oIE.document.GetElementsByTagName("input") For $tag in $tags $class_value = $tag.GetAttribute("class") If string($class_value) = "fTs-p3298-l0 wplEditControl" Then $target = $tag ExitLoop EndIF Next MsgBox(0,"",$target) If $target = "fTs-p3298-l0 wplEditControl" THEN MsgBox(0,"","itworked") I have tried 
       MsgBox(0,"",$target.Attribute)  MsgBox(0,"",$target.Value)  MsgBox(0,"",$target.InnerText) I would expect to see this in the msgbox
      fTs-p3298-l0 wplEditControl  
    • Pike
      By Pike
      Hello Everyone,
      New Guy here. This is a two-part question, hopefully easy enough though. I know it's ugly coding, this is because I have only a couple hours worth of coding experience and could really use some help.
      1) When I single click the button I want one action (like playing a sound clip) and when I double click the button I want a different action (such as opening dialogue box to ask for soundclip directory address). At the bottom of the script I made a comment which one I would like single click versus double click.
      2) I can not get the FileOpenDialogue to save the file address to the config.ini file at the 'One' position on the .ini.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <Sound.au3> Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $OneID _Main() Func _Main() GUICreate("Form1", 156, 86, 281, 276) $OneID = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button", 15, 17, 122, 37) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($OneID, "OnOne") GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "OnExit") GUISetState() While 1 While 1 Sleep(1000) WEnd WEnd EndFunc ;---------------Functions------------- While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func OnOne() ; ******************Single Click for this action**************** $OneID = IniRead("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) If $OneID = True Then SoundPlay($OneID, @HotKeyPressed) Else ; *******Double Click for this action*****And Help Saving File Address to config.ini 'One'*********** $OneID = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @WorkingDir, "All (*.*)") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "One", $OneID) $OneID = InputBox("Enter Information", "Short Name for File?", "") IniWrite("config.ini", "Config", "NameOne", $OneID) EndIf EndFunc Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you need anymore clarity as to what exactly I'm trying to do, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks so much!
      Pike