Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucidity

Mouse click delay?

5 posts in this topic

How do I make the click delay in maybe 1 second? If I got a position I want the mouse to go (like in MouseClick("left",100,100) how can I make the click be pressed down in maybe 1 second?

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left",100,100)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I don't mean that. That will make it wait 1 second and then click on the position.

What I want is a click delay, so the mouse press in 1 second and then it release.

Then use

MouseMove(100, 100)
MouseDown("left")
Sleep(1000)
MouseUp("left")

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

ahh, thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• LOWLIFE
      By LOWLIFE
      This is a personal project to log into several facebook accounts and send a message to a specific person on their birthday. I need to stop a script in a few different ways for several different reasons. For example, it might start sending the email to the wrong account, it might do something other than send a message, it might fail to logout of one account, etc. 
      1) Pause the script at it's exact location with a resume feature in case I need to put it on hold while I do another task. 
      2) Pause the script at it's current location with the option to start over or execute another part of the script (example in GUI with multiple buttons). 
      Also, is there a way to interact with menus? If I log into facebook how can I force it to go straight to sending a message to the proper person? I tried automating a mouseclick but the window opens in different places. I also tried searching for specific text and I couldn't get any information from the windows info tool on the facebook page. 
      Also, how do I get my code in here to show like it does in my editor? (scite)
      Thanks for looking at it, and any help/suggestions I sgreatly appreciated!
      <snip>
    • Simpel
      By Simpel
      Hi,
      I do recognize bad behaviour at this snippet:
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Global $g_sSD = @ScriptDir & "\" Global $g_sBurstPath = $g_sSD & "Burst\" DirCreate($g_sBurstPath) Local $sFileName = "Test_mit_3_Seiten.pdf" ; any PDF with more than 1 page inside @ScriptDir FileCopy($g_sSD & $sFileName, $g_sBurstPath & $sFileName, 1) ;~ Sleep(13000) Local $hTimer = TimerInit() ConsoleWrite("Start" & @CRLF) _Burst($g_sBurstPath & $sFileName) ; bursts PDF into single pages ;~ While _FileInUse($g_sBurstPath & $sFileName) ;~ WEnd ConsoleWrite("End: " & Round(TimerDiff($hTimer)) & "ms" & @CRLF) Exit Func _quotePath($sPath) ; because of possible "spaces" inside pathes $sPath = '"' & $sPath & '"' Return $sPath EndFunc Func _Burst($sFile) Local $sPDFtk = $g_sSD & "pdftk.exe" ; path to pdftk.exe (and libiconv2.dll) Local $sCurrWorkingDir = @WorkingDir FileChangeDir($g_sBurstPath) ; it has to change for reasons Local $iPID = Run(_quotePath($sPDFtk) & ' ' & _quotePath($sFile) & ' burst', "", @SW_SHOW, $STDOUT_CHILD + $STDERR_CHILD) ; @SW_SHOW just to see "PDFtk is working" Local $sOutput, $sError While 1 $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID) $sError &= StderrRead($iPID) If @error Then ExitLoop Sleep(10) WEnd FileChangeDir($sCurrWorkingDir) ; back to normal EndFunc Func _FileInUse($sFilename) ; by Siao Local $aRet, $hFile $aRet = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "hwnd", "CreateFile", _ "str", $sFilename, _ ;lpFileName "dword", 0x80000000, _ ;dwDesiredAccess = GENERIC_READ "dword", 0, _ ;dwShareMode = DO NOT SHARE "dword", 0, _ ;lpSecurityAttributes = NULL "dword", 3, _ ;dwCreationDisposition = OPEN_EXISTING "dword", 128, _ ;dwFlagsAndAttributes = FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL "hwnd", 0) ;hTemplateFile = NULL $hFile = $aRet[0] If $hFile = -1 Then ;INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE = -1 $aRet = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "GetLastError") SetError($aRet[0]) Return 1 ; file in use (@error contains system error code) Else ;close file handle DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "CloseHandle", "hwnd", $hFile) Return 0 ; file not in use EndIf EndFunc This bursting took about 15000ms. If I activate line 8 "Sleep(13000)" then the bursting itself never needed more than 1000ms. Round about 13000ms delay is needed until bursting is acting very fast, otherwise needing about 15000ms.
      Then I tested _FileInUse() instead of _Burst() w/o Sleep(13000). This runs in 3ms. It seemes to me that FileCopy() and Burst() are interacting in a way I can't see.
      Any ideas? Regards, Conrad
      P.S. You need pdftk.exe and libiconv2.dll at @ScriptDir. This you can get free here: https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-server/ (I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to attach it here).

• boy233
      By boy233
      I need to click on the text "Batch submission" but I can not!
      <div class="batchmenu2" onclick="Go('/lot/')" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> <span class="iconep">l</span> <div class="menu"> <b>Batch submission</b> <br> Bulk messages via file </div> </div> How could I do it?
      How can I click the specific OnClick?

• perlabsrat
      By perlabsrat
      Hello, I have a Logitech MX500 mouse, this has 7 buttons plus a wheel.
      I am trying to figure out how to detect clicks on three of the buttons on this mouse but have been unable to do so. I am not running any Logitech software just the standard Windows 7 driver. The buttons are all working fine but when I try to figure out which button was clicked unable to detect three of the buttons.

Using this code snippet I am able to see all the button presses with the exception of these three marked by '?'.
      Is there some alternate method for detecting button clicks? I have been searching for example but have yet to find anything.
      Thanks...

#include <Misc.au3> Dim $a While 1 For $a = 1 To 100 If _IsPressed($a) Then ConsoleWrite("you pressed " & $a & @CRLF) Next WEnd
    • Ubermensch
      By Ubermensch
      Hello,
      I am currently trying to automatically click the "Yes" button in the ActiveX prompt/popup message after opening the IE (html).
      At 1st, I encounter the "Allow Blocked Content". I already resolve it just by changing settings in the IE Options. But after resolving the "Allow Blocked Content", there's a popup message appear.
      I have attached the ActiveX Prompt.
      Here is the 1st code that I try to use.
      #include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> _IECreate("C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\sampleAWD10.html",0,1,0) Local $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) AdlibRegister("_ActiveXRun",250) Local $oLastName = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Text4") Local $oGetItem = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "getitem") _IEAction($oGetItem, "click") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Element Value", _IEFormElementGetValue($oGetItem)) Func _ActiveXRun() $retWin = WinGetHandle("[Class:Button]","") $winTitle = "[HANDLE:" & $retWin &"]" $ctrlHandle = ControlGetHandle($winTitle,"", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $ctrlTitle = "HANDLE:" & $ctrlHandle &"]" WinWaitActive($ctrlTitle,"[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]",10) $k = ControlGetPos($winTitle, "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $x = $k[0] $y = $k[1] WinActivate ($winTitle,"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?") ControlFocus($winTitle,"An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") ControlClick($winTitle, "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","primary",1,$x,$y) ControlSend($winTitle, "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]", "{ENTER}", 0) EndFunc Here is the console output.
      >"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" /UserParams +>12:44:11 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.17.224.935.0 SciTE v.3.7.3.0 Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_10/ CPU:X64 OS:X64 Environment(Language:0409) CodePage:0 utf8.auto.check:4 +> SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE UserDir => C:\Users\april\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\april\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE >Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2) from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3 input:C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3 +>12:44:11 AU3Check ended.rc:0 >Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop "C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\AWD10.1.au3" (31) : ==> Subscript used on non-accessible variable.: $x = $k[0] $x = $k^ ERROR ->12:44:24 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:1 +>12:44:24 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 1 Time: 13.76 I also tried a simpler code.
      include <IE.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> _IECreate("C:\Users\april\Documents\Logo\JRB\AutoIt\AutoBOT\AWD10\sampleAWD10.html",0,1,0) Local $oIE = _IEAttach("", "instance", 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) $k = ControlGetPos("[CLASS:#32770]", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]") $x = $k[0] $y = $k[1] ControlClick("[CLASS:#32770]", "","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","primary",1,$x,$y) Local $oLastName = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "Text4") Local $oGetItem = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "getitem") _IEAction($oGetItem, "click") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Form Element Value", _IEFormElementGetValue($oGetItem)) There's no error in the console output for the 2nd code I have tried.
      And here is the Window Info for the ActiveX prompt.
      >>>> Window <<<< Title: Internet Explorer Class: #32770 Position: 580, 338 Size: 376, 146 Style: 0x94C808C4 ExStyle: 0x00010101 Handle: 0x00000000001516FA >>>> Control <<<< Class: Button Instance: 2 ClassnameNN: Button2 Name: Advanced (Class): [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2] ID: 1 Text: &Yes Position: 184, 77 Size: 80, 22 ControlClick Coords: 37, 12 Style: 0x50010000 ExStyle: 0x00000004 Handle: 0x00000000001215DE >>>> Mouse <<<< Position: 228, 120 Cursor ID: 0 Color: 0xFFFFFF >>>> StatusBar <<<< >>>> ToolsBar <<<< >>>> Visible Text <<<< &No An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction? &Yes >>>> Hidden Text <<<<