Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucidity

Mouse click delay?

5 posts in this topic

How do I make the click delay in maybe 1 second? If I got a position I want the mouse to go (like in MouseClick("left",100,100) how can I make the click be pressed down in maybe 1 second?

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance!

Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left",100,100)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I don't mean that. That will make it wait 1 second and then click on the position.

What I want is a click delay, so the mouse press in 1 second and then it release.

Then use

MouseMove(100, 100)
MouseDown("left")
Sleep(1000)
MouseUp("left")

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

ahh, thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ags911
      By ags911
      I have a script that has to work on multiple resolutions but each resolution has slightly different co-ordinates due to automatic UI scaling. I have had to make separate files for each but would like to implement them all in one script. I have a similar program written for Java which uses else if statements to use different co-ordinates for each resolution after it has been detected. I'm not good with Java so I would like to implement this on AutoIt before later making a Java version.

This is a snippet of the autoit code I have.
      ToolTip("1 - Search")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.823, @DesktopHeight *0.925, 1, 25)
      ToolTip("2 - Buy Now")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.83, @DesktopHeight *0.798, 1, 27)
      ToolTip("3 - OK")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.555, @DesktopHeight *0.596, 1, 15)
      ToolTip("4 - OK Clear Error")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.49, @DesktopHeight *0.597, 1, 30)
      ToolTip("5 - Back to Search")
      MouseClick("Left", @DesktopWidth *0.161, @DesktopHeight *0.108, 1, 15)

This is a snippet of a java code I used.
      Thanks.
      private static void goToSearch(double maxX, double maxY, Robot bot) throws InterruptedException {     int currentX = 0;     int currentY = 0;     if (maxX == 2650 && maxY == 1440) {         currentX = 734;         currentY = 1316;     } else if (maxX == 1920 && maxY == 1200) {         currentX = 551;         currentY = 1096;     } else if (maxX == 1920 && maxY == 1080) {         currentX = 551;         currentY = 1042;     } else if (maxX == 1680 && maxY == 1050) {         currentX = 482;         currentY = 959;     } else if (maxX == 1440 && maxY == 900) {         currentX = 413;         currentY = 822;     } else if (maxX == 1366 && maxY == 768) {         currentX = 392;         currentY = 741;     } else if (maxX == 1280 && maxY == 800) {         currentX = 367;         currentY = 731;
    • Tarakesh
      By Tarakesh
      I have a situation where the desktop is designed in java swings. The nodes JTree is not allowing me to do checkbox selection using "spacebar". I am able to navigate through the nodes using up, down arrow and a tab. When I reach to the desire node selection, mouse left click is not working due a flaw a JTree core. However since it is selected, if mouse cursor auto moved to the position of the selection and send a "click"  then it should be solved. Any ideas much appreciated. 
      the problem with having fixed coordinates are the main windows is divided to 2panels where right panel containing this JTree can be expanded or shrink-ed.

• OtenMoten
      By OtenMoten
      Hello dear community,

definitely I need external help now. I've did all 'ControlClick() - Tutorials' and read a lot of topics about interaction betweend AutoIT and external programs.
      The most of them are about "Clicking a button ...". In my case it's different because I need to click a specific element within the program.

The 'program' what I am talking about is called Mendeley. It's library software for documents administration.

In the attachements in picture '1.jpg' you can see the red marked Help element. 
      In the picture '2.jpg' you see the context menu of the Help element. This is what I'm trying to do with the ControlClick() function.

Following I represent my code which not worked for me:
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) $hWnd = WinGetHandle("Mendeley Desktop", "") MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "handle check", $hWnd) ControlClick($hWnd, "Mendeley Desktop", "Help") The MsgBox tells me the number of the handle of the Mendeley window. It's not 0 so for me it means the window is recognized correctly.

When I'm execute the script the Help element is not clicked.
      Any suggestions for me?

Kind regards
      OtenMoten

• LOWLIFE
      By LOWLIFE
      This is a personal project to log into several facebook accounts and send a message to a specific person on their birthday. I need to stop a script in a few different ways for several different reasons. For example, it might start sending the email to the wrong account, it might do something other than send a message, it might fail to logout of one account, etc. 
      1) Pause the script at it's exact location with a resume feature in case I need to put it on hold while I do another task. 
      2) Pause the script at it's current location with the option to start over or execute another part of the script (example in GUI with multiple buttons). 
      Also, is there a way to interact with menus? If I log into facebook how can I force it to go straight to sending a message to the proper person? I tried automating a mouseclick but the window opens in different places. I also tried searching for specific text and I couldn't get any information from the windows info tool on the facebook page. 
      Also, how do I get my code in here to show like it does in my editor? (scite)
      Thanks for looking at it, and any help/suggestions I sgreatly appreciated!
      <snip>
    • Simpel
      By Simpel
      Hi,
      I do recognize bad behaviour at this snippet:
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Global $g_sSD = @ScriptDir & "\" Global $g_sBurstPath = $g_sSD & "Burst\" DirCreate($g_sBurstPath) Local $sFileName = "Test_mit_3_Seiten.pdf" ; any PDF with more than 1 page inside @ScriptDir FileCopy($g_sSD & $sFileName, $g_sBurstPath & $sFileName, 1) ;~ Sleep(13000) Local $hTimer = TimerInit() ConsoleWrite("Start" & @CRLF) _Burst($g_sBurstPath & $sFileName) ; bursts PDF into single pages ;~ While _FileInUse($g_sBurstPath & $sFileName) ;~ WEnd ConsoleWrite("End: " & Round(TimerDiff($hTimer)) & "ms" & @CRLF) Exit Func _quotePath($sPath) ; because of possible "spaces" inside pathes $sPath = '"' & $sPath & '"' Return $sPath EndFunc Func _Burst($sFile) Local $sPDFtk = $g_sSD & "pdftk.exe" ; path to pdftk.exe (and libiconv2.dll) Local $sCurrWorkingDir = @WorkingDir FileChangeDir($g_sBurstPath) ; it has to change for reasons Local $iPID = Run(_quotePath($sPDFtk) & ' ' & _quotePath($sFile) & ' burst', "", @SW_SHOW, $STDOUT_CHILD + $STDERR_CHILD) ; @SW_SHOW just to see "PDFtk is working" Local $sOutput, $sError While 1 $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID) $sError &= StderrRead($iPID) If @error Then ExitLoop Sleep(10) WEnd FileChangeDir($sCurrWorkingDir) ; back to normal EndFunc Func _FileInUse($sFilename) ; by Siao Local $aRet, $hFile $aRet = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "hwnd", "CreateFile", _ "str", $sFilename, _ ;lpFileName "dword", 0x80000000, _ ;dwDesiredAccess = GENERIC_READ "dword", 0, _ ;dwShareMode = DO NOT SHARE "dword", 0, _ ;lpSecurityAttributes = NULL "dword", 3, _ ;dwCreationDisposition = OPEN_EXISTING "dword", 128, _ ;dwFlagsAndAttributes = FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL "hwnd", 0) ;hTemplateFile = NULL $hFile = $aRet[0] If $hFile = -1 Then ;INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE = -1 $aRet = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "GetLastError") SetError($aRet[0]) Return 1 ; file in use (@error contains system error code) Else ;close file handle DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "CloseHandle", "hwnd", $hFile) Return 0 ; file not in use EndIf EndFunc This bursting took about 15000ms. If I activate line 8 "Sleep(13000)" then the bursting itself never needed more than 1000ms. Round about 13000ms delay is needed until bursting is acting very fast, otherwise needing about 15000ms.
      Then I tested _FileInUse() instead of _Burst() w/o Sleep(13000). This runs in 3ms. It seemes to me that FileCopy() and Burst() are interacting in a way I can't see.
      Any ideas? Regards, Conrad
      P.S. You need pdftk.exe and libiconv2.dll at @ScriptDir. This you can get free here: https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-server/ (I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to attach it here).