I am sure you guys know of a simple solution but I am still kind of new to AutoIt and its special functions. I want my code to be able to know how to encrypt and decrypt "A" and "a" as two different chars.
my code is very long so here is just a snippet/example of it.
;Encode== Global $charAA = "" ; ( Capital letter A ) = Global 184 = ¸ ( Cedilla ) $charAA = $charAA & Chr(65) Global $chara = "" ; ( Lowercase letter a ) = Global 251 = û ( û Latin Small Letter U With Circumflex ) $chara = $chara & Chr(97) ;Decode== Global $ch184 = "" ;( Copyright symbol ) = $charAA $ch184 = $ch184 & Chr(184) Global $ch251 = "" ;( û Latin Small Letter U With Circumflex ) = $chara $ch251 = $ch251 & Chr(251) ;Encode== stringreplace($test_String, $charAA, $ch184) stringreplace($test_String, $chara, $ch251) ;Decode== stringreplace($$new_String, $ch184, $charAA) stringreplace($$new_String, $ch251, $chara) ( NOTE: my stringreplace function is nested in my actual code. I only separated them here for readability. )
I know there are better ways to Encrypt and Decrypt a message but I'm doing this as a fun side project for me and a select group of friends to enjoy.
Again My code is not encrypting or decrypting capitals and lower case properly even though I use their ANSI codes.
Example: Input "A a B b" Encrypt: ". . $ $" Decrypt: "A A B B"
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
I watched _OL_ItemSend&_OL_ItemFind&_OL_ItemCreate in OutlookEx UDF but hmmm
Since it use the test environnement i cant get the orders of the mail creation
Can someone make me win some time of reading all exemples script and lead me how to do one ?
That whould be lovely.
Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
I need an advice...
Here is the bare bones of a UDF I have started work on.
Mostly just a proof of concept at this stage, and still need to add some functions and dress the UDF up a bit ... to look like a UDF ... though it has my own distinct styling, especially as I have never really developed a UDF before now .... used plenty and modified plenty though. I've even invented my own UDF variable naming convention, which I am sure some of you will be aghast at. I work with what feels best for me, but others are free to adapt if they wish.
The idea is to emulate the simplicity of INI files, but gain the benefits of SQL.
Two scripts are provided.
(1) The UDF, a work in progress - SimpleSQL_UDF.au3
(2) An example or testing script - UDF_Test.au3
Another first for me, is creating a 2D array from scratch, never done that before, that I can recall ... never had a need, and even for 1 dimension arrays, for a long time now, I have just used _StringSplit to create them. So I needed a bit of a refresher course, which my good buddy @TheDcoder assisted me with ... not without some angst I might add. LOL
SimpleSQL_UDF.zip (12 downloads previously)
(I have now completed all the functions I intended to. My next update will be a big improvement, bringing things more inline with my latest INItoSQL DB program changes.)
Program requires the sqlite3.dll, not included, but easily enough obtained.
Hopefully the usage is self-evident ... just change the Job number variable in the UDF_Test.au3 file to check the existing functions out.
P.S. This is also related to a new program I have just finished and uploaded - INItoSQL DB
Here's my take on an auto completer, work in progress so don't be too harsh with me.
The idea is that after a spacebar press, it learns the word that was previously written, and the next time you write, it gets a list of all words that fit into what you're writing, so if the user writes "com", a word that may appear is "complex", that is, if the user has written it anytime in the past.
A popup will show up whenever the user writes with the list of words, the way to select one of the words from the list is to scroll with the mouse wheel, and middle click. The popup timeout is 2.5 secs.
PS for the next step would be nice to save words as they are, for example emails, as it is it doesn't get @ for example.