Sign in to follow this  
mikell

_WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices

mikell

Hello
I need help about _WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices (from WinAPIEx.au3)
The helpfile for this func says

_WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices ( $pDevice [, $iCount] )
$pDevice = "A pointer to an array of $tagRAWINPUTDEVICE structures"  
$iCount = "The number of entries in the array"

If I register mouse and keyboard separately, it works :

$tRID_M = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICE)
DllStructSetData($tRID_M, 'UsagePage', 0x01) ; Generic Desktop Controls
DllStructSetData($tRID_M, 'Usage', 0x02) ; Mouse
DllStructSetData($tRID_M, 'Flags', $RIDEV_INPUTSINK)
DllStructSetData($tRID_M, 'hTarget', $hForm)
$pRID_M = DllStructGetPtr($tRID_M)

$tRID_KD = DllStructCreate($tagRAWINPUTDEVICE)
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'usUsagePage', 0x01)
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'usUsage', 0x06) ; Keyboard
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'dwFlags', $RIDEV_INPUTSINK) 
DllStructSetData($tRID_KD, 'hwndTarget', $hGUI)
$pRID_KD = DllStructGetPtr($tRID_KD)

; Register HID input to obtain row input from keyboard
_WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices($pRID_KD)
; Register HID input to obtain row input from mouse
_WinAPI_RegisterRawInputDevices($pRID_M)

But I can't get to register them together (using $iCount = 2) , as this MS example does :

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms645546%28v=vs.85%29.aspx#example_2

So can you please tell me how to translate this code to autoit to make this 'array of structures' ? I tried several ways but none worked

Thanks

guinness

Could you show what you tried?

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

mikell

Because of the word 'array' I tried this

Global $rid[2] = [$tRID_M, $tRID_KD]
_RegisterRawInputDevices($rid, 2, $iRID_M)

Didn't work (of course), so I tried things like this

$rid = DllStructCreate('STRUCT;....;ENDSTRUCT;')
DllStructSetData($rid, 1, $tRID_M, 1)
DllStructSetData($rid, 1, $tRID_KD, 2)
$pRI = DllStructGetPtr($rid)
_RegisterRawInputDevices($pRI, 2, $iRID_M)

Also didn't work and it's normal because I don't know the syntax to use (which is what I'm asking for)