Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wakillon

InternetShortcutCreator v1.0.1.5

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

InternetShortcutCreator v1.0.1.5

On your desktop, your Internet Shortcuts  have all the same default icon ? 

it's a pity !  :ermm: 

With InternetShortcutCreator you can Create an Internet Shortcut with the website's favicon ! :thumbsup:

(if there is one and if it can be found and downloaded)

Now when your browser is in fullscreen, no need to resize it for be able to drag the favicon :king:

(who is at left of the url bar) for create a shortcut on your desktop.

So, how it works :

When Mouse is over Url Bar, Cursor becomes a blue hand.

20130521213753.jpg

At this moment Click Middle mouse button (or F10 for touchpad user) for start.

While script is working to create shortcut, Cursor become a red hand ( when it's red, you need to wait for create an other shortcut)

Cursor is reset to default when Mouse is not over Url Bar.

Attention : control or text can only be found for IE or Chromium familly (Chromium, Chrome, SrWare Iron, Comodo Dragon, Yandex.Browser, Baidu Spark Browser).

So for other browsers you need to copy the url.

No externals files needed, they are already in script.

>WinAPIEx.au3 and >WinHTTP.au3 needed.

Source :  InternetShortcutCreator v1.0.1.5.au3

ExecutableInternetShortcutCreator.exe.html

(Once this html file downloaded, double click on it for start the download)

See Tray Menu for access Settings.

A little tool who can help you and permit your desktop to be more nice!  :)

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Hahaha, another thing for my to clean!  I suppose its a neat idea for certain people, although the shortcut has identifiable user logon info inside of it.  I believe there was a technique used in older Internet Explorer versions where the icon itself was embedded within the .URL file itself, perhaps as a hex string?  I can't remember how it was done specifically, but it was dropped later.

By the way - cleaning out the temp folder is something I do regularly. Perhaps you should think of putting the icons in a location less likely to be deleted from system cleaner software?

One more thing - running the program, then launching IE10 while its running, crashes your program (Win 7 x64).

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hahaha, another thing for my to clean!  I suppose its a neat idea for certain people, although the shortcut has identifiable user logon info inside of it.  I believe there was a technique used in older Internet Explorer versions where the icon itself was embedded within the .URL file itself, perhaps as a hex string?  I can't remember how it was done specifically, but it was dropped later.

By the way - cleaning out the temp folder is something I do regularly. Perhaps you should think of putting the icons in a location less likely to be deleted from system cleaner software?

One more thing - running the program, then launching IE10 while its running, crashes your program (Win 7 x64).

Hi Ascend4nt

When you say the shortcut has identifiable user logon info inside of it, all what i see it's the username !

For the icons dir which location do you suggest ?, home drive ?

I can not believe ie is your default browser...

For ie crash i only try with ie7,8,9.

Edit : Did you get an error message ?

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      I am trying to launch the shortcut through autoit, but I am getting below error.
      [Window Title] C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\erwin\erwin Mart Server r9.8 (64-bit)\Create MartServer Service.lnk" [Content] Windows cannot find 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c start "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\erwin\erwin Mart Server r9.8 (64-bit)\Create MartServer Service.lnk"'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. [OK] Launching the target directly is not feasible as it is dynamic.
      I tried.
      $r = ShellExecute(@ComSpec & " /c " & "start """& @ProgramsCommonDir & "\erwin\erwin Mart Server r9.8 (64-bit)\Create MartServer Service.lnk""")

and also Run and RUnwait

• ur
      By ur
      I am trying to launch a shortcut.
      But I am getting a file not found error.
      Even I kept a condition to check the file exist and it is there but still I am getting the below error on run command.
      $release = "r10.0" $bit = "64" $erwinShortcut = @ProgramsCommonDir&"\erwin\erwin Data Modeler "& $release &" ("& $bit &"-bit)\erwin Data Modeler "& $release &" ("& $bit &"-bit).lnk" Run(@ComSpec & " /c """& $erwinShortcut &"""", @TempDir, @SW_HIDE) [Window Title] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\erwin\erwin Data Modeler r10.0 (64-bit)\erwin Data Modeler r10.0 (64-bit).lnk [Content] C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\erwin\erwin Data Modeler r10.0 (64-bit)\erwin Data Modeler r10.0 (64-bit).lnk The specified path does not exist. Check the path, and then try again. [OK] Any suggestions?
      Even I tried surrounding with both double and single quotes for the path of lnk.
      And even changed the working directory to startmenu folder and also exe folder.
    • odaylton
      By odaylton
      Translated by Google. Sorry for any mistakes.
      Sorry for creating this post based on other great creations but after 15 days searching for a solution to a problem beast I solved them.
      Maybe someone new like me can take advantage of this solution for their programs without wasting so much time
      I want to leave here my thanks to the 2 post that saved my life
      First the Yashied for the excellent work in the article:

And commenting on improvements to the _FileGetShortcutEX function Commented on by
      Ascend4nt

Here is my list linking the 2 articles
      #Include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #Include <GUIImageList.au3> #Include <GUITreeView.au3> #Include <TreeViewConstants.au3> #Include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Include <WinAPIEx.au3> #include "_FileGetShortcutEX.au3" Opt('MustDeclareVars', 1) Global $hForm, $hTreeView, $hImageList, $hItem = 0, $hSelect = 0, $hInput, $Input, $Dummy1, $Dummy2 ;novas linhas <<<<< Global $hInput2, $Input2 Global $X, $Y, $sPath, $sRoot = @ProgramsCommonDir; mudado para o projeto @HomeDrive $hForm = GUICreate('MyGUI', 600, 600) $Input = GUICtrlCreateInput('', 20, 20, 560, 19) $hInput = GUICtrlGetHandle(-1) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) ;novas linhas <<<<< $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput('', 20, 40, 560, 19) $hInput2 = GUICtrlGetHandle(-1) ;GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) ;$hTreeView = _GUICtrlTreeView_Create($hForm, 20, 50, 560, 530, BitOR($TVS_HASBUTTONS, $TVS_HASLINES, $TVS_LINESATROOT, $TVS_DISABLEDRAGDROP, $TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS), $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) ;_GUICtrlTreeView_SetHeight($hTreeView, 18) GUICtrlCreateTreeView(20, 90, 560, 530, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) $hTreeView = GUICtrlGetHandle(-1) $Dummy1 = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $Dummy2 = GUICtrlCreateDummy() If _WinAPI_GetVersion() >= '6.0' Then _WinAPI_SetWindowTheme($hTreeView, 'Explorer') EndIf $hImageList = _GUIImageList_Create(16, 16, 5, 1) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImageList, @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', 3) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImageList, @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', 4) _GUIImageList_AddIcon($hImageList, @SystemDir & '\shell32.dll', 51) _GUICtrlTreeView_SetNormalImageList($hTreeView, $hImageList) $sRoot = StringRegExpReplace(FileGetLongName($sRoot), '\\+\Z', '') $sPath = StringRegExpReplace($sRoot, '^.*\\', '') If StringInStr($sPath, ':') Then $sRoot &= '\' $sPath &= '\' EndIf If _WinAPI_PathIsDirectory($sRoot) Then $hItem = _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTreeView, 0, $sPath, 0, 0) If FileClose(FileFindFirstFile($sRoot & '\*')) Then _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTreeView, $hItem, '', 2, 2) EndIf EndIf GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, 'WM_NOTIFY') GUISetState() If $hItem Then _GUICtrlTreeView_Expand($hTreeView, $hItem) EndIf While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Dummy1 ; Update GUISetCursor(1, 1) _TVUpdate($hTreeView, GUICtrlRead($Dummy1)) GUISetCursor(2, 0) Case $Dummy2 ; Menu $hItem = GUICtrlRead($Dummy2) $sPath = _TVGetPath($hTreeView, $hItem, $sRoot) ConsoleWrite('-------------------------------' & @CR) ConsoleWrite('Handle: ' & $hItem & @CR) ConsoleWrite('Path: ' & $sPath & @CR) If _WinAPI_PathIsDirectory($sPath) Then ConsoleWrite('Type: ' & 'Directory' & @CR) Else ConsoleWrite('Type: ' & 'File' & @CR) EndIf ConsoleWrite('X: ' & MouseGetPos(0) & @CR) ConsoleWrite('Y: ' & MouseGetPos(1) & @CR) ConsoleWrite('-------------------------------' & @CR) EndSwitch WEnd Func _TVGetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot) Local $Path = StringRegExpReplace(_GUICtrlTreeView_GetTree($hTV, $hItem), '([|]+)|(\\[|])', '\\') If Not $Path Then Return '' EndIf If Not StringInStr($Path, ':') Then Return StringRegExpReplace($sRoot, '(\\[^\\]*(\\|)+)\Z', '\\') & $Path EndIf Return $Path EndFunc ;==>_TVGetPath Func _TVSetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot) ;16/11/24 incerindo variaveis pra detalhamento Local $Arq = _TVGetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot) Local $sDir_Name = StringRegExpReplace($Arq, "(^.*\\)(.*)", "\1") Local $NomeArq = StringRegExpReplace($Arq, "^.*\\", "") Local $NomeArqPos = StringInStr($NomeArq, ".", 0, -1);localiza o ponto da extenso if $NomeArqPos Then Local $NomeArq2 = StringLeft($NomeArq, $NomeArqPos - 1) Local $ArqTipo = StringTrimLeft($NomeArq, $NomeArqPos ) if $ArqTipo="lnk" Then Local $t=_FileGetShortcutEX($Arq);FileGetShortcut($Arq) if $t[2]<> "" Then $t[0] &= "' '"&$t[2] EndIf GUICtrlSetData($Input2,"'"&$t[0] &"'") EndIf Else Local $NomeArq2=$NomeArq Local $ArqTipo='' EndIf Local $sDOS_Dir = FileGetShortName($sDir_Name, 1) GUICtrlSetData($Input, _WinAPI_PathCompactPath($hInput,$Arq, 554)) $hSelect = $hItem EndFunc ;==>_TVSetPath Func _TVUpdate($hTV, $hItem) Local $hImageList = _SendMessage($hTV, $TVM_GETIMAGELIST) Local $Path = StringRegExpReplace(_TVGetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot), '\\+\Z', '') Local $hIcon, $hSearch, $hSubitem Local $Index, $File _WinAPI_LockWindowUpdate($hTV) _GUICtrlTreeView_Delete($hTV, _GUICtrlTreeView_GetFirstChild($hTV, $hItem)) $hSearch = FileFindFirstFile($Path & '\*') If $hSearch = -1 Then If Not @error Then If FileExists($Path) Then ; If _WinAPI_PathIsDirectory($Path) Then ; ; Access denied ; EndIf Else _GUICtrlTreeView_Delete($hTV, $hItem) _WinAPI_LockWindowUpdate(0) Return 0 EndIf EndIf Else While 1 $File = FileFindNextFile($hSearch) If @error Then ExitLoop EndIf If @extended Then $hSubItem = _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTV, $hItem, $File, 0, 0) If FileClose(FileFindFirstFile($Path & '\' & $File & '\*')) Then _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTV, $hSubItem, '', 2, 2) EndIf EndIf WEnd FileClose($hSearch) EndIf $hSearch = FileFindFirstFile($Path & '\*') If $hSearch = -1 Then Else While 1 $File = FileFindNextFile($hSearch) If @error Then ExitLoop EndIf If Not @extended Then $hIcon = _WinAPI_ShellExtractAssociatedIcon($Path & '\' & $File, 1) $Index = _GUIImageList_ReplaceIcon($hImageList, -1, $hIcon) _GUICtrlTreeView_AddChild($hTV, $hItem, $File, $Index, $Index) _WinAPI_DestroyIcon($hIcon) EndIf WEnd FileClose($hSearch) EndIf _GUICtrlTreeView_SetItemParam($hTV, $hItem, 0x7FFFFFFF) _WinAPI_LockWindowUpdate(0) Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_TVUpdate Func _WinAPI_LockWindowUpdate2($hWnd) Local $Ret = DllCall('user32.dll', 'int', 'LockWindowUpdate', 'hwnd', $hWnd) If (@error) Or (Not $Ret[0]) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) EndIf Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_LockWindowUpdate ;AutoIt_Debugger_Command:Disable_Debug Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Local $tNMTREEVIEW = DllStructCreate($tagNMTREEVIEW, $lParam) Local $hItem = DllStructGetData($tNMTREEVIEW, 'NewhItem') Local $iState = DllStructGetData($tNMTREEVIEW, 'NewState') Local $hTV = DllStructGetData($tNMTREEVIEW, 'hWndFrom') Local $ID = DllStructGetData($tNMTREEVIEW, 'Code') Local $tTVHTI, $tPoint Switch $hTV Case $hTreeView Switch $ID ;AutoIt_Debugger_Command:Enable_Debug Case $TVN_ITEMEXPANDEDW If Not FileExists(_TVGetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot)) Then _GUICtrlTreeView_Delete($hTV, $hItem) If BitAND($iState, $TVIS_SELECTED) Then _TVSetPath($hTV, _GUICtrlTreeView_GetSelection($hTV), $sRoot) EndIf Else If Not BitAND($iState, $TVIS_EXPANDED) Then _GUICtrlTreeView_SetSelectedImageIndex($hTV, $hItem, 0) _GUICtrlTreeView_SetImageIndex($hTV, $hItem, 0) Else _GUICtrlTreeView_SetSelectedImageIndex($hTV, $hItem, 1) _GUICtrlTreeView_SetImageIndex($hTV, $hItem, 1) If Not _GUICtrlTreeView_GetItemParam($hTV, $hItem) Then GUICtrlSendToDummy($Dummy1, $hItem) EndIf EndIf EndIf Case $TVN_SELCHANGEDW If BitAND($iState, $TVIS_SELECTED) Then If Not FileExists(_TVGetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot)) Then _GUICtrlTreeView_Delete($hTV, $hItem) $hItem = _GUICtrlTreeView_GetSelection($hTV) EndIf If $hItem <> $hSelect Then _TVSetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot) EndIf EndIf Case $NM_RCLICK $tPoint = _WinAPI_GetMousePos(1, $hTV) $tTVHTI = _GUICtrlTreeView_HitTestEx($hTV, DllStructGetData($tPoint, 1), DllStructGetData($tPoint, 2)) $hItem = DllStructGetData($tTVHTI, 'Item') If BitAND(DllStructGetData($tTVHTI, 'Flags'), $TVHT_ONITEM) Then _GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($hTreeView, $hItem) If Not FileExists(_TVGetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot)) Then _GUICtrlTreeView_Delete($hTV, $hItem) $hItem = _GUICtrlTreeView_GetSelection($hTV) Else GUICtrlSendToDummy($Dummy2, $hItem) EndIf If $hItem <> $hSelect Then _TVSetPath($hTV, $hItem, $sRoot) EndIf EndIf ;AutoIt_Debugger_Command:Disable_Debug EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY ;AutoIt_Debugger_Command:Enable_Debug  
    • imitto
      By imitto
      Hello all!
      I was in read-only until today, started to use Autoit 3 weeks ago. It can really make things easy, I really love it
      I have some script now that works and make our job effective, but I have problems with the latest. It works if I open the script's folder and run the exe directly. If I use the shortcut that I created on the desktop, it's not working properly. Activates the window, but not opening/exporting my files, just opens the last msgbox. I use ftp becouse the PC and the destination PC is not on the same network.
      Here's the script:
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=..\microsoft_excel.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Comment=send file over ftp #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=send file over ftp for process #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1038 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_requestedExecutionLevel=requireAdministrator #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.2 Author: imitto Script Function: Rename and put playlist file on ftp #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- #RequireAdmin #include <File.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FTPEx.au3> ; Script Start Global $playlistname=@YEAR&@MON&@MDAY&"-playlist.pll" BlockInput($BI_DISABLE) Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) WinActivate("MAIN SCHED") WinWaitActive("MAIN SCHED") ;Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) Send("!fo") WinWaitActive("Open") Send("Z:\playlist\"&$playlistname&"{ENTER}") Sleep(2000) Send("!fe") WinWaitActive("MCon") Send("{ENTER}") WinWaitActive("Save") Send("C:\sendFileForXLS\lista.txt{ENTER}") Sleep(500) Send("!fc") BlockInput($BI_ENABLE) Sleep(50) Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 1) Local $hOpen = _FTP_Open('MyFTP Control') $ftp=_FTP_Connect($hOpen, "**********", "******", "******") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, '_FTP_Connect', 'ERROR=' & @error) Else _FTP_FilePut($ftp, @ScriptDir&"\lista.txt", "/lista.txt") EndIf Local $iFtpc = _FTP_Close($hOpen) FileDelete(@ScriptDir&"\lista.txt") MsgBox(0, "", "Playlist exported", 2) Exit  
    • Danyfirex
      By Danyfirex
      Well. I was needing to create a networks shortcut. so I did find anything into the forum. So I write this after reading about Nonfile Object.

;~ Danyfirex 26/07/2015 #include <WinAPIShellEx.au3> Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) Global Const $SHCONTF_NONFOLDERS = 0x00040 Global Const $SHGDN_NORMAL = 0 Global Const $S_OK = 0 Global Const $sTagSTRRET = "UINT uType;ptr pOleStr;UINT uOffset;CHAR cStr[256]" Global Const $CLSID_ShellLink = "{00021401-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" Global Const $sIID_IShellLinkW = "{000214F9-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" Global Const $sTagIShellLink = "getpath hresult(long;long;long;long); " & _ "getidlist hresult(ptr); " & _ "setidlist hresult(ptr); " & _ "getdescription hresult(long;long); " & _ "setdescription hresult(wstr); " & _ "getworkingdirectory hresult(long;long); " & _ "setworkingdirectory hresult(long); " & _ "getarguments hresult(long;long); " & _ "setarguments hresult(ptr); " & _ "gethotkey hresult(long); " & _ "sethotkey hresult(word); " & _ "getshowcmd hresult(long); " & _ "setshowcmd hresult(int); " & _ "geticonlocation hresult(long;long;long); " & _ "seticonlocation hresult(wstr;int); " & _ "setrelativepath hresult(long;long); " & _ "resolve hresult(long;long); " & _ "setpath hresult(wstr)" Global Const $sIID_IPersistFile = "{0000010b-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" Global Const $sTagIPersistFile = "GetClassID hresult(long); IsDirty hresult(); Load hresult(long;long); Save hresult(wstr;bool); SaveCompleted hresult(long); GetCurFile hresult(long)" Global Const $sIID_IEnumIDList = "{000214F2-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" Global Const $sTagIEnumIDList = "Next hresult(ulong;ptr*;ulong*);" & _ "Reset hresult();" & _ "Skip hresult(ulong);" & _ "Clone hresult(ptr*);" Global Const $sIID_IShellFolder = "{000214E6-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" Global Const $sTagIShellFolder = "ParseDisplayName hresult(hwnd;ptr;wstr;ulong*;ptr*;ulong*);" & _ "EnumObjects hresult(hwnd;dword;ptr*);" & _ "BindToObject hresult(ptr;ptr;clsid;ptr*);" & _ "BindToStorage hresult(ptr*;ptr;clsid;ptr*);" & _ "CompareIDs hresult(lparam;ptr*;ptr*);" & _ "CreateViewObject hresult(hwnd;clsid;ptr*);" & _ "GetAttributesOf hresult(uint:ptr*;ulong*);" & _ "GetUIObjectOf hresult(hwnd;uint;ptr*;clsid;uint*;ptr*);" & _ "GetDisplayNameOf hresult(ptr;dword;ptr);" & _ "SetNameOf hresult(hwnd;ptr*;wstr;dword;ptr*);" Local $MyNetWorkConnectionName="Conexión de red inalámbrica" CreateNetWorkConnectionShortCut($MyNetWorkConnectionName) ;~ Success: Return True ;~ Failure: Return False ;~ if $lnkPath = "" ShortCut will be Create on Desktop with the name of the Conections($sConnectionName) Func CreateNetWorkConnectionShortCut($sConnectionName, $lnkPath = "") Local $pConecctionsFolder = 0 Local $oConecctionsFolder = 0 Local $pEnumIDList = 0 Local $oEnumIDList = 0 Local $pPIDLItem = 0 Local $celtFetched = 0 Local $pPIDLConectionsFolder = 0 Local $bRet = False Local $tSTRRET = 0 Local $twstring = 0 Local $pShellFolder = SHGetDesktopFolder() Local $oShellFolder = ObjCreateInterface($pShellFolder, $sIID_IShellFolder, $sTagIShellFolder) If @error Then Return $bRet $pPIDLConectionsFolder = _WinAPI_ShellGetSpecialFolderLocation($CSIDL_CONNECTIONS) If SUCCEEDED($oShellFolder.BindToObject($pPIDLConectionsFolder, Null, $sIID_IShellFolder, $pConecctionsFolder)) Then $oConecctionsFolder = ObjCreateInterface($pConecctionsFolder, $sIID_IShellFolder, $sTagIShellFolder) If IsObj($oConecctionsFolder) Then If SUCCEEDED($oConecctionsFolder.EnumObjects(Null, $SHCONTF_NONFOLDERS, $pEnumIDList)) Then $oEnumIDList = ObjCreateInterface($pEnumIDList, $sIID_IEnumIDList, $sTagIEnumIDList) If IsObj($oEnumIDList) Then $tSTRRET = DllStructCreate($sTagSTRRET) While (SUCCEEDED($oEnumIDList.Next(1, $pPIDLItem, $celtFetched)) And $celtFetched > 0) If SUCCEEDED($oConecctionsFolder.GetDisplayNameOf($pPIDLItem, $SHGDN_NORMAL, DllStructGetPtr($tSTRRET))) Then $twstring = DllStructCreate("wchar Name[512]", $tSTRRET.pOleStr) If $twstring.Name = $sConnectionName Then If $lnkPath = "" Then $lnkPath = @DesktopDir & "\" & $twstring.Name & ".lnk" $bRet = CreateLnk($pPIDLConectionsFolder, $pPIDLItem, $lnkPath) ExitLoop EndIf $twstring = 0 EndIf WEnd EndIf EndIf EndIf EndIf If $pPIDLConectionsFolder Then _WinAPI_CoTaskMemFree($pPIDLConectionsFolder) Return $bRet EndFunc ;==>CreateNetWorkShortCut Func CreateLnk($PIDL1, $PIDL2, $lnkPath) Local $oShellLink = 0 Local $oIPersistFile = 0 Local $pIPersistFile = 0 Local $pAppendID = 0 Local $bRet = False $oShellLink = ObjCreateInterface($CLSID_ShellLink, $sIID_IShellLinkW, $sTagIShellLink) If @error Then Return $bRet $pAppendID = ILAppendID($PIDL1, $PIDL2) If IsObj($oShellLink) And $pAppendID Then If SUCCEEDED($oShellLink.SetIDList($pAppendID)) Then $oShellLink.QueryInterface($sIID_IPersistFile, $pIPersistFile) $oIPersistFile = ObjCreateInterface($pIPersistFile, $sIID_IPersistFile, $sTagIPersistFile) If IsObj($oIPersistFile) Then $bRet = SUCCEEDED($oIPersistFile.Save($lnkPath, True)) EndIf EndIf EndIf Return $bRet EndFunc ;==>CreateLnk Func ILAppendID($PIDLIST_RELATIVE, $LPSHITEMID, $fAppend = True) Local $aRet = DllCall("Shell32.dll", "ptr", "ILAppendID", "ptr", $PIDLIST_RELATIVE, "ptr", $LPSHITEMID, "bool", $fAppend) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0) If $aRet[0] = 0 Then Return SetError(10, $aRet[0], 0) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==>ILAppendID Func SHGetDesktopFolder() Local $aRet = DllCall("Shell32.dll", "long", "SHGetDesktopFolder", "ptr*", Null) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, 0) If $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(10, $aRet[0], 0) Return $aRet[1] EndFunc ;==>SHGetDesktopFolder Func SUCCEEDED($hr) Return ($hr >= 0) EndFunc ;==>SUCCEEDED Saludos