I am currently writing a program that parses a massive table from a website, and need a way to add a progress bar while parsing.
I am currently using the function _IETableWriteToArray($oObj, True) to parse the array. I need the progress bar to update as the table is parsed, not just at the end of the parsing.
Any help at all would be very much appreciated!
*EDIT --> The array I am left with after parsing is $array[0-50000]
I'd like to show a progress bar for an operation performed by an external program my script is running silently, I want to show it in a GUI I created using the GUICtrlCreateProgress but I have no idea how to do it.
The important thing to point out is that there's no way of knowing how long the external program will run, as it is a file splitter and it depends on the size of file it splits and the split parts size.
Can someone point me in the right direction or give me an example how to do so?
This is my RunWait command:
RunWait($MYFILES1 & '\fsplit.exe -split ' & $Size & ' mb ' & $File & " -f " & $File & "." & $extension) It uses multiple variables declared and set earlier in the script, how will I got about having the progress of that command shown using GUICtrlCreateProgress ? Is it possible?
I have created a UDF that will allow you to easily create a customizable GUI with either a standard progress bar or a marquee style progress bar. You can change the size and back ground color of the GUI, as well as the font, font size, and color of the text. The function doesn't require any parameters to operate, but the default text is very generic so you probably would want to set that at the very least.
I am using the function InetGet example in the help files on a website and getting the error 13. First, I searched the help files and the forum for a list of errors to consult to no avail. I suspect this is a 400's server reply based error but it would be nice to get more info about it.
Please help, thanks.
Hi Guys, I need help. I have searched the forum before posting and i couldn't find anything. The code below works fine when downloading files from "http" sites, but when trying to download from "https" sites, no files are downloaded. I tried different sites and I experience the same problem everywhere. Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? Please note that I'm not a programmer and I'm new to this. I'm just using logic wherever i can to get things done. your help will be highly appreciated.
; Download a file in the background.
; Wait for the download to complete.
; Save the downloaded file to the temporary folder.
Local $sFilePath = "d:\"
; Download the file in the background with the selected option of 'force a reload from the remote site.'
Local $hDownload = InetGet("https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTPS#/media/File:Internet2.jpg", $sFilePath& "Internet2.jpg", $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND)
; Wait for the download to complete by monitoring when the 2nd index value of InetGetInfo returns True.
Until InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE)
; Retrieve the number of total bytes received and the filesize.
Local $iBytesSize = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD)
Local $iFileSize = FileGetSize($sFilePath&"Internet2.jpg")
; Close the handle returned by InetGet.
; Display details about the total number of bytes read and the filesize.
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "The total download size: " & $iBytesSize & @CRLF & _
"The total filesize: " & $iFileSize)
; Delete the file.