wakillon

XvidCapture Demo capturing made easy, into avi video file with stereo sound

wakillon

XvidCapture, demo capturing made easy, into avi video file with stereo sound.

20150126144353.jpg

Script use XvidCapture.dll made for freebasic by D.J.Peters

Major defects :

The frame rate need to be limited due to the time for write datas (80-130 ms by frame with a 1920x1080 screen size and a 640x480 video size).
       The dll support only uncompressed wav audio format (do not work with mp3)
       The quality setting doesn't seem to change anything.

Tested with AutoIt 3.3.8.1 on WinXP SP3 and AutoIt 3.3.12.0 on Win7/Win8.1

On my netbook using XP, i need to set fps to 5 with 320x240 !  :(

On my Destop PC using W7 or W8.1 , i need to set fps to 7 with 854x480 !

So don't expect a video in high-definition with dolby surround from a little dll of 153 ko ! :D

If FPS can be respected  by the script, the audio and video can be synchronized, so adjust settings depending on the config of your pc.

As usual externals files are embedded in script.

Thanks to Smashly for his wave functions and also UEZ, Authenticity, Eukalyptus and jpm for the new GDIPLUS functions.

source for 3.3.12.0 :

XvidCapture v1.0.1.6.au3.html

source for previous versions :

XvidCapture v1.0.1.6 PreviousAutoItVersions.au3.html

executable :

XvidCapture.exe.html

Edited by wakillon
  • Like 4

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

UEZ

Cool stuff wakillon!  :thumbsup:

Btw, the new GDIPlus functions were not implemented only by me -> Authenticity (initial release -> GDIP.au3) and Eukalyptus did a lot of efforts.

Br,

UEZ ;)

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

wakillon

Cool stuff wakillon!  :thumbsup:

Btw, the new GDIPlus functions were not implemented by me alone -> Authenticity (initial release -> GDIP.au3) and Eukalyptus did a lot of efforts.

Br,

UEZ

Thanks, and you are right, i forget them !

Hum, a little question : how is it possible that 2 seconds after i press the button for post my topic, you are already watching it ?

Are you a magician ?  :D

UEZ

Oh, I really forgot jpm...  :>

Hum, a little question : how is it possible that 2 seconds after i press the button for post my topic, you are already watching it ?

Are you a magician ? 

I would say mere chance.  :shhh:

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

wakillon

I would say mere chance.  :shhh:

Br,

UEZ

Oh ok !  :whistle:

About the GDI functions I thought particularly to _GDIPlus_EffectCreateColorMatrix who permit me to apply
a BGR Matrix cause Freebasic use ABGR format for the pixel data instead of ARGB.
Without this, blue color and red color are permuted ! 

May be you have saw my _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixSwapToBGR function ?

UEZ

Yes, I saw it but wanted to have a deeper look to the code today in the evening when I'm at home.

Br,

UEZ

wakillon

Ace

9 fps with 854x480 :)

Oh ! Very good PC Config isn't it ? 

wakillon

Is there any licence on the dll, I wouldn't mind trying it in a project?

Or better still is the full source available?

Sorry i have forgotten to mention on the first post, but license is indicated in the script.

License : GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (LGPLv3)

:)

• Like 1

mesale0077

cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

code

Case $idButtonRecordStart
    _RecordStart()

to

GUISetState ( @SW_HIDE, $hGui )
            sleep(500)
            _RecordStart()

try

wakillon

cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

code

_RecordStart()

to

sleep(500)
            _RecordStart()

try

GUISetState ( @SW_HIDE, $hGui ) is already in the _RecordStart function

You need to add a sleep because you see the GUI on the recorded video?

Strange, from my side I never saw it at the beginning of the recording... :huh2:

• Like 1

UEZ

Oh ok !  :whistle:

About the GDI functions I thought particularly to _GDIPlus_EffectCreateColorMatrix who permit me to apply
a BGR Matrix cause Freebasic use ABGR format for the pixel data instead of ARGB.
Without this, blue color and red color are permuted ! 

May be you have saw my _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixSwapToBGR function ?

Yes.

Func _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixSwapToBGR()
                        ;   R  G  B  A  v   
    Local $aMatrix[25] = [  0, 0, 1, 0, 0, _    ;R
                            0, 1, 0, 0, 0, _    ;G
                            1, 0, 0, 0, 0, _    ;B
                            0, 0, 0, 1, 0, _    ;A
                            0, 0, 0, 0, 1]      ;v
    Local $tBGRColorMatrix = _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixCreate()
    For $i = 0 To 24
        DllStructSetData ( $tBGRColorMatrix, 'm', $aMatrix[$i], $i + 1 )
    Next
    Return $tBGRColorMatrix
EndFunc ;==> _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixSwapToBGR()

Malkey discovered that matrix already in 2008 -> '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

If you want to reach 15 fps your _RecordStart() function must take less than  66,67 ms. That's a tough challange with AutoIt.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

wakillon

@UEZ

What idiot i am, I was wrong !  >_<

Looking more closely to it, i've well seen this example but as I couldn't get it to work, I went to something else.

My first goal was to set pixel data format to ABGR for the freebasic dll, and not to play with colors.

To this intention, yesterday afternoon i wrote this function based on the AutoHotkey link of my previous post.

#Include <GDIPlus.au3>

_GDIPlus_ColorMatrixSetPixelDataFormat ( 'RBG' )

Func _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixSetPixelDataFormat ( $sFormat )
    Local $j, $aMatrix[6][25] = [ _
        [0,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1], _ ; BGR 
        [1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1], _ ; RBG 
        [0,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1], _ ; GRB 
        [0,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1], _ ; BRG 
        [0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1], _ ; GBR 
        [1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,1]  _ ; RGB 
        ]
    Switch $sFormat
        Case 'BGR'
            $j = 0
        Case 'RBG'
            $j = 1
        Case 'GRB'
            $j = 2
        Case 'BRG'
            $j = 3
        Case 'GBR'
            $j = 4
        Case 'RGB'
            $j = 5
        Case Else
            Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 )
    EndSwitch
    Local $tBGRColorMatrix = _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixCreate()
    For $i = 0 To UBound ( $aMatrix, 2 ) -1
        DllStructSetData ( $tBGRColorMatrix, 'm', $aMatrix[$j][$i], $i+1 )
    Next
    $aMatrix = 0
    Return $tBGRColorMatrix
EndFunc ;==> _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixSetPixelDataFormat()
It's not the _RecordStart function but _XvidCap_Write32BitPixels and _XvidCap_WriteAudioSamples functions who write datas.
Increase the FPS could improve the fluidity of the video, but I would look rather improving the "image" quality .
I have made some test by increasing the resolution (96 to 256) of the image before the datas were writted, but the result was not conclusive !  :thumbsdown:

May be i need to find another solution as using BassVideo.dll or some equivalent...

;)

gius

Wakillon,

I tested with my PC, with screen resolution 1280 x 1024 and it works great,

congratulations for the work!

The best setting for my PC is 960x540 with 7 fps,
since it is the best setting, it is possible to launch the executable and start
recording without having the gui (I set the setting based on 960x540 and 7 fps)?

thanks

wakillon

Wakillon,

I tested with my PC, with screen resolution 1280 x 1024 and it works great,

congratulations for the work!

The best setting for my PC is 960x540 with 7 fps,

since it is the best setting, it is possible to launch the executable and start

recording without having the gui (I set the setting based on 960x540 and 7 fps)?

thanks

Thanks.

At the end of the GUI() Function ( line 203)

Replace "GUISetState()" by this part of code

If _IsPressedEx ( '11' )  Then ;   11 = Left CTRL key
        HotKeySet ( '^x', '_HotKeyGet' )
        _RecordStart()
        If Not @error Then
            $iRecording = 1
        Else
            $iRecording = -1
            GUISetState()
        EndIf
    Else
        GUISetState()
    EndIf

And Add the "_IsPressedEx" function to the script

Func _IsPressedEx ( $HexKey )
    Local $aRet = DllCall ( 'user32.dll', 'int', 'GetAsyncKeyState', 'int', '0x' & $HexKey )
    If Not @error Then Return Int ( $aRet[0] <> 0 )
EndFunc ;==> _IsPressedEx()

And Compile the Script

Now you have to Hold the (left) CTRL key when double clicking on the Executable , and the record start without the Gui.

And always Ctrl X for stop the record.( X for XvidCapture, for not forget !)

I hope this solution will suit you !

:)

Edited by wakillon

wakillon

wakillon,

thanks for your help!

Glad to help you  ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Skeletor
      By Skeletor
      MS Splash Screens
      The office 2016/17 office suite has made many people turn heads with its functions and especially their splash screen.
      I now present to you, the MS Style Splash Screen. For Rookies, Novices and anyone who wants a ready made splash screen for your gui application.

You can now download it and also try it out yourself.
      You have three colors to choose from:
      Blue
      Red
      Green
      All three colours are from the famous programs.
      I also included the KODA form to you can have freedom with this splash screen.
      Note: the KODA form does not have the three colours as well as the correct blue. 

Have fun and enjoy.
      Note:
      Thanks to kaz for updating the side scrolling dots.

• Subz
      By Subz
      Hello all.
      in the process of packaging an application (Voip) and looking at trying to automate capturing the following information to add to a config.xml file:
      Default: Playback Device Name and Guid
      Example:
      Name: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
      Guid: {0.0.0.00000000}.{a46ce930-4dd3-49b5-8e8e-7c8a2fdc3925}
      Default Microphone Device Name and Guid
      Example:
      Name: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
      Guid: {0.0.1.00000000}.{cff6f838-33ce-4c2d-9f77-98f4e19e4a75}
      I've seen the following post by @trancexx, which gives me the Default Audit Device Name, but unsure how to get the Guid or the Microphone Name and Guid.  I believe to get the Guid, I would need to use PKEY_AudioEndpoint_GUID but unsure how to code this.  If anyone can assist or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.
      Cheers Subz

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      Draw Path Points allows you to make line paths for drawing with gdi
      You can even load an image and trace the outline
      Save and load functionality undo and redo zoom and scale; Don't Forget Rotate!
      ;Draw Path Points BILGUS 2018 ;Includes #include <File.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <Misc.au3> If OnAutoItExitRegister("_Exit") <> 0 Then _GDIPlus_Startup() ;initialize GDI+ ConsoleWrite("GDI+ Started" & @CRLF) EndIf Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) ;Relative coords to the client area of the active window Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) ;Relative coords to the client area of the active window Global $g_iXScale = 8 Global $g_iYScale = $g_iXScale Global $g_sFileSave = @ScriptDir & "\DrawPath.txt" ;Default Global $g_bClosePath = False Global $g_bShowImage = False Global $g_sImagefile = "" Global $g_iUndo_Max = 50 Global $g_asUndo_Files[1] = [""] Global $g_asRedo_Files[1] = [""] Global $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] Global $g_aPath_Rot_Points Global $g_hForm1 = GUICreate("Draw Path Points", 615, 437, 192, 124) Global $g_hSelSquare = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, 0, 0, $SS_BLACKFRAME, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global Enum $eC1_delete, $eC1_del_all, $eC1_update, $eC1_shift_dn, $eC1_shift_up, _ $eC1_closepath, $eC1_showimg, $eC1_lock, $eC1_undo, $eC1_redo, $aCtl1_LAST Global $g_ahCtl1[$aCtl1_LAST] Control_Create_Group1() ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global Enum $eC2_zin, $eC2_zout, $eC2_dgroup, $eC2_decx, $eC2_incx, $eC2_decy, _ $eC2_incy, $eC2_edit_rot, $eC2_rot, $eC2_ud_rot, $eC2_rev, $eC2_toall, $aCtl2_LAST Global $g_ahCtl2[$aCtl2_LAST] Control_Create_Group2() ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global $g_hBtn_load = GUICtrlCreateButton("Load", 5, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hBtn_save = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save", 40, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hBtn_arr_disp = GUICtrlCreateButton("Array", 75, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hEdit_encoded = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 115, 2, 50, 18, $ES_READONLY + $ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE + $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT) Global $g_hList1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("#|x|y", 5, 24, 161, 201, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS Or $LVS_SINGLESEL) Global $g_hList1_LVN = GUICtrlCreateDummy() ;listview notifications Global $g_hImage1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 200, 16, 400, 400, -1, $WS_EX_LAYERED) Global $g_hTab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(1, 225, 20, 500, $TCS_VERTICAL) GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW) ; will be display first GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") ; end tabitem definition For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl2) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$i], $GUI_HIDE) Next GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") List_Update() List_Index() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points) Global $g_nMsg = 0 While 1 $g_nMsg = GUIGetMsg() If $g_nMsg > 0 And $g_nMsg <> $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_ud_rot] And $g_nMsg <> $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] And GUICtrlRead($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot]) <> 0 Then ;ConsoleWrite("Cancel_Rotate? " & $g_nMsg & @CRLF) If MsgBox($MB_ICONQUESTION + $MB_OKCANCEL + $MB_DEFBUTTON2, "Save?", "Save Rotated Points?", 10) == $IDOK Then _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot], "0") $g_aPath_Points = $g_aPath_Rot_Points State_Save($g_aPath_Points) List_Update(List_Index()) Else _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot], "0") Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, List_Index()) ;, True) EndIf EndIf Switch $g_nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $g_hTab1 Tab1_Select() Case $g_hSelSquare ;ConsoleWrite("SelSquare" & @CRLF) SelSquare_Drag() Case $g_hList1 ;ConsoleWrite("List1 " & $g_nMsg & @CRLF) Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex <> -1 Then Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemSelected($g_hList1, $iIndex, True, True) EndIf Case $g_hList1_LVN Point_Selected($g_aPath_Points, $g_hImage1, List_Index()) Case $g_hList1_LVN Case $g_hImage1 Image1_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_save Btn_save_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_load Btn_load_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_arr_disp _ArrayDisplay($g_aPath_Points) ;------------------------------------------------------------------- Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_up] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Swap($iIndex, -1) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_dn] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Swap($iIndex, 1) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_del_all] $g_aPath_Points = 0 Global $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_delete] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Delete($iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo] $g_aPath_Points = State_Restore($g_aPath_Points, False) List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo] $g_aPath_Points = State_Restore($g_aPath_Points, True) List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_update] List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Ascii_Points($g_aPath_Points) _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($g_hEdit_encoded, 0, -1) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath] $g_bClosePath = Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath]) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) If $g_bClosePath Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev], $GUI_DISABLE) Else GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev], $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg] If Not $g_bShowImage Then $g_sImagefile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", SplitDir($g_sImagefile), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sImagefile), $g_hForm1) EndIf $g_bShowImage = Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg]) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) ;------------------------------------------------------------------- Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zin] If Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall]) Then Points_Scale(1, 1) Else $g_iXScale += 1 $g_iYScale += 1 Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, List_Index()) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zout] If Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall]) Then Points_Scale(-1, -1) Else $g_iXScale -= 1 $g_iYScale -= 1 Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, List_Index()) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev] $iIndex = List_Index() $g_aPath_Points = Points_Reverse($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) ;, True) List_Update($iIndex) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] ;ConsoleWrite("Rotate" & @CRLF) $iIndex = List_Index() Local $iDegrees = GUICtrlRead($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot]) $g_aPath_Rot_Points = Points_Rotate($g_aPath_Points, $iDegrees) Points_Update($g_aPath_Rot_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) ;, True) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incx] Point_Adjust(1, 0, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decx] Point_Adjust(-1, 0, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incy] Point_Adjust(0, 1, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decy] Point_Adjust(0, -1, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) EndSwitch WEnd ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _Exit() _GDIPlus_Shutdown() ConsoleWrite("GDI+ Stopped" & @CRLF) State_Destroy() EndFunc ;==>_Exit Func Ascii_Points($aPts) ;encodes points into an ascii string Local Const $iChrOffset = 33 Local Const $iMaxOffset = 126 - $iChrOffset If Not IsArray($aPts) Then Return Local $sAscEnc = StringFormat("%03i%05i", $iChrOffset, UBound($aPts) * 2 + 8) If _ArrayMin($aPts) >= 0 And (_ArrayMax($aPts) - _ArrayMin($aPts)) <= $iMaxOffset Then For $i = 0 To UBound($aPts) - 1 $sAscEnc = $sAscEnc & Chr($aPts[$i][0] + $iChrOffset) & Chr($aPts[$i][1] + $iChrOffset) Next EndIf _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_hEdit_encoded, $sAscEnc) EndFunc ;==>Ascii_Points Func Btn_load_Clicked() ConsoleWrite("Load: " & SplitDir($g_sFileSave) & @CRLF) $g_sFileSave = FileOpenDialog("Select a save file", SplitDir($g_sFileSave), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sFileSave), $g_hForm1) _FileReadToArray($g_sFileSave, $g_aPath_Points, 0, ",") If @error Then Dim $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] Else State_Destroy() State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndIf List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Btn_load_Clicked Func Btn_save_Clicked() List_Update(List_Index()) $g_sFileSave = FileOpenDialog("Select a save file", SplitDir($g_sFileSave), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sFileSave), $g_hForm1) _FileWriteFromArray($g_sFileSave, $g_aPath_Points, 0, Default, ",") EndFunc ;==>Btn_save_Clicked Func Control_Create_Group1() Local $iX = 30 Local $iY = 225 $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_delete] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete", $iX + 0, $iY + 0, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_dn] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", $iX + 70, $iY + 0, 20, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_up] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", $iX + 95, $iY + 0, 20, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_del_all] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete All", $iX + 0, $iY + 25, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_update] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Update", $iX + 70, $iY + 25, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Undo", $iX + 0, $iY + 50, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Redo", $iX + 70, $iY + 50, 50, 20) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Complete", $iX + 0, $iY + 70, 65, 25) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Image", $iX + 0, $iY + 90, 65, 25) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_lock] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Locked", $iX + 0, $iY + 110, 65, 25) EndFunc ;==>Control_Create_Group1 Func Control_Create_Group2() Local $iX = 30 Local $iY = 225 $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Reverse", $iX + 0, $iY + 0, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] = GUICtrlCreateInput("0", $iX + 0, $iY + 25, 40, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_ud_rot] = GUICtrlCreateUpdown(-1) GUICtrlSetLimit($eC2_ud_rot, 360, -360) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rot] = GUICtrlCreateButton("", $iX + 40, $iY + 25, 10, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_dgroup] = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Coords", 5 + $iX + 70, $iY + 0, 55, 70) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decy] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", 24 + $iX + 70, 16 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incy] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", 24 + $iX + 70, 48 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decx] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", 8 + $iX + 70, 32 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incx] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", 40 + $iX + 70, 32 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zout] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Zoom -", $iX + 0, $iY + 75, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zin] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Zoom +", $iX + 75, $iY + 75, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Apply to all", $iX + 0, $iY + 100, 80, 25) EndFunc ;==>Control_Create_Group2 Func Control_IsChecked($IdCtrl) Return (BitAND(GUICtrlRead($IdCtrl), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED) EndFunc ;==>Control_IsChecked Func GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints(ByRef $aPts, $hImage, $g_bClosePath, $iX, $iY, $sFileName, $iSelected = -1) Local $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hImage) If UBound($aPts) > 1 Then Local $aPoints = GDI_Points($aPts, $iX, $iY) Else Local $aPoints[1][2] = [[0, 0]] EndIf Local $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) ;create a graphics object from a window handle _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, 0xFFFFFFFF) If FileExists($sFileName) Then Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($sFileName) Local Const $iWidth = ScaleX(_GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap)) Local Const $iHeight = ScaleY(_GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap)) Local $hBitmap_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap, $iWidth, $iHeight) ;resize image _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) ;Done with initial bitmap _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap_Scaled, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Scaled) EndIf Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFF0000, ScaleX(1)) Local $hEndCap = _GDIPlus_ArrowCapCreate(1, 1) _GDIPlus_PenSetCustomEndCap($hPen, $hEndCap) If $g_bClosePath Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPolygon($hGraphics, $aPoints, $hPen) Local $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1 For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] If Not $g_bClosePath And $i < $aPoints[0][0] Then $iX0 = $aPoints[$i][0] $iY0 = $aPoints[$i][1] $iX1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][0] $iY1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][1] _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hGraphics, $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1, $hPen) EndIf Next _GDIPlus_ArrowCapDispose($hEndCap) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) Point_Selected($aPts, $hImage, $iSelected) EndFunc ;==>GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints Func GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, $iXorig, $iYorig) ;Returns hpath object be sure to delete it when finished Local $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;Create new path object Local $aPoints = GDI_Points($aPts, $iXorig, $iYorig) Local $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1 If IsArray($aPoints) Then For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] - 1 $iX0 = $aPoints[$i][0] $iY0 = $aPoints[$i][1] $iX1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][0] $iY1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][1] _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($hPath, $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1) Next EndIf Return $hPath ;_GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) EndFunc ;==>GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points Func GDI_Points($aPts, $iXo, $iYO) Local $aGDIPts If IsArray($aPts) And UBound($aPts) > 1 Then Local $aGDIPts[UBound($aPts) + 1][2] $aGDIPts[0][0] = UBound($aPts) For $i = 1 To $aGDIPts[0][0] ;Build points list $aGDIPts[$i][0] = ScaleX($aPts[$i - 1][0]) + $iXo $aGDIPts[$i][1] = ScaleY($aPts[$i - 1][1]) + $iYO Next Else Local $aGDIPts[1][2] = [[0, 0]] EndIf Return $aGDIPts EndFunc ;==>GDI_Points Func Image1_Clicked() If Not Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_lock]) Then Local $aCPos = ControlGetPos(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hImage1), "", 0) Local $aPos = MouseGetPos() If IsArray($aPos) And IsArray($aCPos) Then Local $iXn = Int(($aPos[0] - $aCPos[0] + ScaleX(1) / 2) / ScaleX(1)) Local $iYn = Int(($aPos[1] - $aCPos[1] + ScaleY(1) / 2) / ScaleY(1)) Point_Add(List_Index(), $iXn, $iYn) EndIf Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Else ToolTip("Locked") Sleep(500) ToolTip("") EndIf EndFunc ;==>Image1_Clicked Func List_Index() Static Local $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) Local $iIndex = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectionMark($hWndList1) If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($g_hList1, $iIndex) Then Return $iIndex Return -1 EndFunc ;==>List_Index Func List_Update($iIndex = -1) Static $hWnd_List1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($hWnd_List1) For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($i & "|" & $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] & "|" & $g_aPath_Points[$i][1], $g_hList1) Next If $iIndex > -1 Then _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($g_hList1) EndFunc ;==>List_Update Func Point_Add($iIndex, $iX, $iY) If $iIndex <> -1 Then _ArrayInsert($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex, $iX & "|" & $iY, 0) _GUICtrlListView_InsertItem($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iX, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iY, 2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) Else _ArrayAdd($g_aPath_Points, $iX & "|" & $iY, 0) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 & "|" & $iX & "|" & $iY, $g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndFunc ;==>Point_Add Func Point_Adjust($iX, $iY, $bToAll) If Not $bToAll Then Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex == -1 And IsArray($g_aPath_Points) Then $iIndex = UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 If $iIndex == -1 Then Return $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] += $iX $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] += $iY _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0], 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1], 2) If $iIndex <> UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 Then _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) Else For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] += $iX $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] += $iY Next List_Update(List_Index()) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Point_Adjust Func Point_Delete($iIndex) If $iIndex <> -1 Then _ArrayDelete($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) ;List_Update($iIndex) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Delete Func Point_Modify($iIndex, $iX, $iY) If $iIndex <> -1 Then $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] = $iX $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] = $iY _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iX, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iY, 2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Modify Func Point_Selected($aPts, $hImage, $iIndex) If $iIndex > -1 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_hSelSquare, $GUI_HIDE) Local $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hImage) Local $aPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, "", 0) If IsArray($aPos) And IsArray($aPts) Then _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($hWnd, Default, Default, $RDW_ERASENOW) Local $iXs = ScaleX($aPts[$iIndex][0]) + $aPos[0] - ScaleX(1) / 2 Local $iYs = ScaleY($aPts[$iIndex][1]) + $aPos[1] - ScaleY(1) / 2 WinMove(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hSelSquare), "", $iXs, $iYs, ScaleX(1), ScaleY(1)) GUICtrlSetState($g_hSelSquare, $GUI_SHOW) ;ConsoleWrite("Point_Selected" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWriteError("Error: Point_Selected" & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Selected Func Point_Swap($iIndex1, $iNext) _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($g_hList1) Local $iIndex2 = 0 Local $aTmp = 0 If $iIndex1 <> -1 Then $iIndex2 = $iIndex1 + $iNext If $iIndex2 > UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 Then $iIndex2 = 0 ElseIf $iIndex2 < 0 Then $iIndex2 = UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 EndIf _ArraySwap($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex1, $iIndex2) Local $iX1 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, 2) Local $iY1 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, 2) Local $iX2 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, 2) Local $iY2 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, 2) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, $iX2, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, $iY2, 2) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, $iX1, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, $iY1, 2) _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex2) Else ;ConsoleWrite("Array Shift" & @CRLF) If $iNext > 0 Then ;ARRAY SHIFT -- Melba23 Local $iUBound = UBound($g_aPath_Points) ; Get size of array $aTmp = _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 0, $iUBound - 2) ; Extract all but last _ArrayInsert($aTmp, 0, _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, $iUBound - 1, Default)) ; Insert last at top $g_aPath_Points = $aTmp Else $aTmp = _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 1, Default) ; Extract all but top row _ArrayAdd($aTmp, _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 0, 0)) ; Add top row at bottom $g_aPath_Points = $aTmp EndIf List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($g_hList1) EndFunc ;==>Point_Swap Func Points_Reverse($aPts) Local $hPath = GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, 0, 0) ;_GDIPlus_PathFlatten($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathReverse($hPath) Local $aPoints = _GDIPlus_PathGetPoints($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) If IsArray($aPoints) Then ;ConsoleWrite("Flipped_Points" & @CRLF) Global $aPts_Rev[$aPoints[0][0]][2] For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][0] = Int($aPoints[$i][0] / ScaleX(1)) $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][1] = Int($aPoints[$i][1] / ScaleY(1)) Next Return $aPts_Rev Else Return $aPts EndIf EndFunc ;==>Points_Reverse Func Points_Rotate($aPts, $iDegrees) Local $hPath = GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, 0, 0) ;_GDIPlus_PathFlatten($hPath) Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0x0, ScaleX(1)) Local $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath, 0, $hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) If IsArray($aBounds) Then Local $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $aBounds[0] + $aBounds[2] / 2, $aBounds[1] + $aBounds[3] / 2) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($hMatrix, $iDegrees) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -($aBounds[0] + $aBounds[2] / 2), -($aBounds[1] + $aBounds[3] / 2)) _GDIPlus_PathTransform($hPath, $hMatrix) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) EndIf Local $aPoints = _GDIPlus_PathGetPoints($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) If IsArray($aPoints) Then ;ConsoleWrite("Rotate_Points" & @CRLF) Dim $aPts_Rev[$aPoints[0][0]][2] For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][0] = Int($aPoints[$i][0] / ScaleX(1)) $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][1] = Int($aPoints[$i][1] / ScaleY(1)) Next Return $aPts_Rev Else Return $aPts EndIf EndFunc ;==>Points_Rotate Func Points_Scale($iScaleX, $iScaleY) For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 If $iScaleX > 0 Then $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] *= 2 Else $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] /= 2 EndIf If $iScaleY > 0 Then $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] *= 2 Else $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] /= 2 EndIf Next State_Save($g_aPath_Points) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Points_Scale Func Points_Update($aPts, $g_bClosePath = False, $b_Show_Image = True, $iSelected = -1) Local $_Image_File = $g_sImagefile If Not $b_Show_Image Then $_Image_File = "" GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints($aPts, $g_hImage1, $g_bClosePath, 0, 0, $_Image_File, $iSelected) EndFunc ;==>Points_Update Func ScaleX($iX) Local $iXs = $g_iXScale If $iXs == 0 Then $iXs = -1 If $iXs > 0 Then $iX = $iX * $iXs Else $iX = $iX / Abs($iXs) EndIf Return $iX EndFunc ;==>ScaleX Func ScaleY($iY) Local $iYs = $g_iYScale If $iYs == 0 Then $iYs = -1 If $iYs > 0 Then $iY = $iY * $iYs Else $iY = $iY / Abs($iYs) EndIf Return $iY EndFunc ;==>ScaleY Func SelSquare_Drag() Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex <> -1 Then Local $cInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($g_hForm1) Local $aPosSelOrig = ControlGetPos($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare) If IsArray($aPosSelOrig) Then Local $iSubtractX = $cInfo[0] - $aPosSelOrig[0] Local $iSubtractY = $cInfo[1] - $aPosSelOrig[1] EndIf If IsArray($cInfo) Then Do $cInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($g_hForm1) ControlMove($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare, $cInfo[0] - $iSubtractX, $cInfo[1] - $iSubtractY) Until Not $cInfo[2] EndIf Local $aPosSelNew = ControlGetPos($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare) If IsArray($aPosSelNew) And IsArray($aPosSelOrig) Then Local $iXm = $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] + Int(($aPosSelNew[0] - $aPosSelOrig[0]) / ScaleX(1)) Local $iYm = $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] + Int(($aPosSelNew[1] - $aPosSelOrig[1]) / ScaleY(1)) Point_Modify($iIndex, $iXm, $iYm) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>SelSquare_Drag Func SplitDir($FullPath) Local $sDrive, $sDir, $sDummy _PathSplit($FullPath, $sDrive, $sDir, $sDummy, $sDummy) Return $sDrive & $sDir EndFunc ;==>SplitDir Func SplitFileName($FullPath) Local $sDummy, $sFileName, $sExt _PathSplit($FullPath, $sDummy, $sDummy, $sFileName, $sExt) Return $sFileName & "" & $sExt EndFunc ;==>SplitFileName Func State_Cleanup(ByRef $a1) If (UBound($a1) > $g_iUndo_Max + 2) Then Local $a1Rem = _ArrayExtract($a1, 1, Default) $a1Rem[0] = $a1[0] Local $sTmp = $a1[1] If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite("Cleanup Delete (UnD) " & $sTmp & @CRLF) EndIf $a1 = $a1Rem EndIf EndFunc ;==>State_Cleanup Func State_Destroy($bRedo_Only = False) Local $sTmp While (UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 1) $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite(", Delete (ReD) " & $sTmp) If @error Then ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Delete " & $sTmp) EndIf WEnd GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) If $bRedo_Only Then Return While (UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 1) $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asUndo_Files) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite(", Delete (UnD)" & $sTmp) If @error Then ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Delete " & $sTmp) EndIf WEnd GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) EndFunc ;==>State_Destroy Func State_Is_Diff(ByRef $a1, ByRef $a2) Local $bIsDiff = True If UBound($a1) = UBound($a2) Then $bIsDiff = False For $i = UBound($a1) - 1 To 0 Step -1 If $a1[$i][0] == $a2[$i][0] And $a1[$i][1] == $a2[$i][1] Then ContinueLoop Else ;ConsoleWrite("Diff " & $i & @CRLF) $bIsDiff = True ExitLoop EndIf Next Else ;ConsoleWrite("Diff " & @CRLF) EndIf Return $bIsDiff EndFunc ;==>State_Is_Diff Func State_Restore(ByRef $aPts, $bUndo) Local $sTmp = "" Local $aRes If $bUndo Then $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asUndo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite(", Restore (UnD)" & $sTmp) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then _ArrayAdd($g_asRedo_Files, $sTmp) _FileReadToArray($sTmp, $aRes, 0, ",") If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) < 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_ENABLE) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 1 And Not State_Is_Diff($aPts, $aRes) Then Return State_Restore($aPts, $bUndo) If Not @error Then Return $aRes Else ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Restore " & $sTmp) EndIf Else $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite(", Restore (ReD) " & $sTmp) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, $sTmp) _FileReadToArray($sTmp, $aRes, 0, ",") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) < 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_ENABLE) If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 1 And Not State_Is_Diff($aPts, $aRes) Then Return State_Restore($aPts, $bUndo) If Not @error Then Return $aRes Else ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Restore " & $sTmp) EndIf EndIf Return $aPts EndFunc ;==>State_Restore Func State_Save($aPts) If $g_iUndo_Max < 1 Then Return Local $sTmp = _TempFile(@TempDir, "DPP_") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files)) _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, $sTmp) _FileWriteFromArray($sTmp, $aPts, 0, Default, ",") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then State_Destroy(True) State_Cleanup($g_asUndo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite("Save State " & UBound($g_asUndo_Files) & " " & $sTmp & @CRLF) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_ENABLE) If @error Then MsgBox(0, @ScriptName & " Error", "Unable to create undo file " & $sTmp) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) $g_iUndo_Max = 0 EndIf EndFunc ;==>State_Save Func Tab1_Select() Local $iStateCtl1, $iStateCtl2 Local $tabindex = GUICtrlRead($g_hTab1) ;ConsoleWrite("tab" & $tabindex + 1 & "_selected" & @CRLF) Select Case $tabindex = 0 $iStateCtl1 = $GUI_SHOW $iStateCtl2 = $GUI_HIDE Case $tabindex = 1 $iStateCtl1 = $GUI_HIDE $iStateCtl2 = $GUI_SHOW Case Else _GUICtrlTab_ActivateTab($g_hTab1, 0) Return EndSelect For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl1) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$i], $iStateCtl1) Next For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl2) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$i], $iStateCtl2) Next EndFunc ;==>Tab1_Select Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Static Local $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) If Not IsHWnd($hWndList1) Then $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) If @error Then Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG If $wParam = $g_hList1 Then Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) Switch DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Case $LVN_KEYDOWN, $NM_CLICK GUICtrlSendToDummy($g_hList1_LVN, $lParam) EndSwitch EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY  

DrawPathPoints.au3
    • Errious
      By Errious
      Hello,
      i am searching for a function that allows me some very specific functions for Screen Captures.

First should be the possibillity to create a Screenshot from a specific window and this is possibly under another window but has to stay there and not getting forced to be in the first - layer position if this is clear enough :-) The other thing should be the ability to create a Screen Capture every couple minutes or a specific period.  
      I tried a lot of Screen Capture tools but neither can do both together.
      Also my try to create my own script with AutoIT failed, because of missing knoweledge about how to use it for this specific reasons, would be very kind if someone can tell me in the first place if this is possible at all and maybe someone has allready an idea about how to realize it?

best regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.