Dear all, i am unable to open a xml file to excel in the "xml table format" Please help me out in where i am missing
Local $strFileToOpen = _WinAPI_OpenFileDlg('Select xml file', @WorkingDir, 'All Files(*.*)', 1, '', '', BitOR($OFN_PATHMUSTEXIST, $OFN_FILEMUSTEXIST, $OFN_HIDEREADONLY)) Global $xlXmlLoadImportToList = 2 ; Places the contents of the XML data file in an XML table $oExcel = _Excel_Open() $oWorkbook1=$oExcel.Workbooks.OpenXML($strFileToOpen, "", $xlXmlLoadImportToList) If $strFileToOpen <> False Then Local $oWorkbook1 = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $strFileToOpen) EndIf Error i am getting is:
......\81e_Compare_v1.au3" (46) : ==> The requested action with this object has failed.:
$oWorkbook1=$oExcel.Workbooks.OpenXML($strFileToOpen, "", $xlXmlLoadImportToList)
>Exit code: 1 Time: 7.338
This file includes all the source codes and a compiled .exe version of zPlayer, which is a stand-alone, simple, intuitive and easy-to-use, yet fully functional audio player. I made this to suit my purpose and you can tweak it to your taste as the source code is only about 1000 lines which are very much readable. This player has the following functions:
- Play back all formats of audio files which can be palyed back by the Windows Media Player in your computer
- Graphical player similar to embedded Windows Media Player
- Forward, backward, pause, repeat, shuffle funtions
- Increase/decrease/mute sound volume
- Change folders and create playlist for all audio files in that folder and its subfolders, and support for manually-made playlists
- Save play-back environment when terminating and resume that environment when restarting
- With one click, you can see DuckDuckGo search results for the file being played back
- With a double-click, you can play back an item in the playlist
- Search strings in the playlist
- Option to see long file names including folder names
- Resize the playlist window, and restore it to its default position
- Very small footprint: very low CPU and memory usage, with only about 1MB when compiled
- You can even hide all the windows and manipulate the player with hotkeys only
Recently my work swapped from Cisco CTIOS to Finesse. This completely threw me off as I had been automating the Win32 application and I had never done IUIAutomation before. As such I've been messing around with the API and will be adding code as I figure it out. While I do have Supervisor access, I will likely not be adding functions for those features yet.
Currently Available Functions:
User API - Query and Set User Info
Dialog API - Query and Set Call and other Dialog Info
Queue API - Query Assigned Queues
Team API - Query Users in a Team
zPlayer is the name I used when I introduced the early version of this palyer in my blog back in early 2009 and, therefore, has nothing to do with the mobile media player of the same name which started marketing in 2015.
After I retired from active duty in 2002 I spent much time listening to music. First I started with CD's and LP's, then quickly moved on to mp3 files. I converted many of my CD's to mp3 and I collected many more from various sources which were freely available at the time. As the number of my mp3 files grew, I put them in folders according to their genres and my favorite classifications. I mainly used Windows Media Player to listen to them and I slowly began to dislike wmp because it had massive user interface while I just wanted to listen to music in the background while I was doing other work in the foreground, hopping between folders from time to time. It was the time I was beginning to learn AutoIt and I thought I should make my own player with AutoIt. Coming from a sales career with no experience in programming, it was not an easy task. Somehow, after about 2 years of learning and trying, I had my own audio player which worked with only hotkeys without any graphical interface. I gave it to some of my friends who were not as computer-savvy as I. They liked it but definitely wanted something to clcik with mouse. So I came up with very rude gui which took a form similar to what it is now.
The attached source files include one au3 file, one icon file and 14 jpg files. The jpg files are used for drawing a graphical player and are fileinstalled in @DocumentsCommonDir folder. This player uses WMPlayer.OCX as its engine and supports all audio file formats supported by wmp and additional codecs installed. I would like to thank @Bilgus for kind answers to my questions and would appreciate it if anyone could review the code and give me any suggestion. This player works for me, but I don't know whether the code is presentable as an example. I am posting this here with a hope to learn much from AutoIt community.
PS: 1. An error (Variable used before declaration) was reported and corrected - 02:00 hours GMT, March 14, 2019
2. An error in tray menu was corrected -10:00 hours GMT, March14, 2019
3. AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters definition was added at the top of the code and all ensuing errors were corrected. - 00:10 hours GMT, March 16 2019
4. Some features were added. - 10:30 hours GMT, March 18, 2019
a. Jumping to new play-back position in a file
b. Support for a manually made playlist
c. Ctrl+Alt+h hotkey to trigger a help message box
5. The minimum resizing width of playlist window was set at 450. - 01:10 hours GMT, March 23, 2019
6. Problems associated with actions taken while in 'paused' status was addressed. - 07:40 GMT, April 12, 2019
7. An error was found and corrected in restoring previous play-back environment when the mode was 'Shuffled.' - 11:00 GMT, April 17, 2019
Please see Downloads section of this forum for source code files.