Jewtus

Outlook Resolveall

Jewtus

I'm trying to create a simple outlook function that validates the email addresses before sending. I'm trying adapt this script:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/office/ff867165.aspx

Func SendEmails()
    $olApp = ObjCreate("Outlook.Application")
    $olMailItem = 0
    $objMail = $olApp.CreateItem($olMailItem)
    With $objMail
        .Save
        .Subject = ("TEST")
        .Display
        $oRecipients=.Recipients
    EndWith
    With $oRecipients
        .Add("User1")
        .Add("User2")
        If not .ResolveAll Then
            For $z In $oRecipients
                If not .Resolved then MsgBox(0,"",.Name)
            Next
        EndIf
    EndWith
EndFunc

I'm only trying to capture the message box because the resolveall function doesn't seem to be doing anything. I tried using the above script and it works up to the resolveall statement but it doesn't seem to do anything. I was hoping putting the message box in would help me figure out what is going on, but I'm getting errors on .Resolved.

Anyone used the Resolveall function before?

water

Why don't you have a look at my OutlookEX UDF? Function _OL_ItemRecipientAdd or _OL_ItemRecipientCheck?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Jewtus

Can you link your DL? I looked at the links in your sig, but I cannot find the DL path.

water

The link in my signature correctly transfers me to the OutlookEx thread. When scrolling down a bit you will find the ZIP file.
Here is the direct download link:  https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=44687

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2018-09-01 - Version 1.3.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Jewtus

Excellent! I don't see the zip file in the thread... I've been having issues on the boards with content not showing up (as you might have noticed with the last few posts).

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      How do I properly convert this to Autoit? This is a VBA macro that I recorded in Excel.
       ActiveSheet.Outline.ShowLevels RowLevels:=2 I need this to close my subtotal once it is finished. 
      any help will be greatly appreciated. 
    • afzalw
      By afzalw
      I am using Autoit to automate another software.  I am looking to create a piece of code which can select the option from a combo box.  I know what option I want to select and I have stored it in a string but nothing seems to be working for me. 
      I am able to click on the Control by using this code.
      ControlClick("Import/Export Table Name", "","[NAME:cmbTableName]"); This is what I was thinking but doesn't work for me.
      ControlCommand("Import/Export Table Name", "", "[NAME:cmbTableName]", "SelectString", $MyOptionName)  
      If it helps: The option name that I want to select is also stored in clipboard.
      Any comments on what am I missing here will be appreciated.
      Thanks

• MITH
      By MITH
      Hi,
      I am trying to use ControlMove function AU3 DLL in VBA. The function instead of moving the control just makes it disappear. It only appears when I resize notepad manually.
      Can anybody please help me and let me know whats the miss here
      Here's the code I am working on:
      Private Declare PtrSafe Function AU3_ControlMove Lib "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoItX\AutoItX3.dll" (ByVal szTitle As LongPtr, ByVal szText As LongPtr, ByVal szControl As LongPtr, ByVal nX As Integer, ByVal nY As Integer, nWidth As Integer, nHeight As Integer) As Long Private Function ControlMove(szTitle As String, szControl As String, nX As Integer, nY As Integer, Optional nWidth As Integer = -1, Optional nHeight As Integer = -1, Optional szText As String = "") As Long ControlMove = AU3_ControlMove(StrPtr(szTitle), StrPtr(szText), StrPtr(szControl), nX, nY, nWidth, nHeight) End Function Sub test() ControlMove "Untitled - Notepad", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", 0, 0, 150, 150 End Sub The Edit Box in Notepad just disappears.
    • RamPalav
      By RamPalav
      Hi,
      I want to send text into a VBA form's text field. Can someone please guide me on the autoit script that can help me.
      Below is the sample code that I need help on:
      #include <Excel.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> @ScriptDir ="D:\\AutoIT\" $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\ExcelForm.xlsm" Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() ;Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open(False, Default, Default, Default, True) Local $sWorkbook = $sFilePath Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ConsoleWrite('before opening macro.........1') $oAppl.Run('mymacro') Sleep(3000) ConsoleWrite('After opening macro.........1') Send('First text') ConsoleWrite('After opening macro.........2') Send('{TAB}') ConsoleWrite('After opening macro.........3') Send('Second text') ConsoleWrite('After opening macro.........4') Send('{TAB}') Send('{Enter}') ConsoleWrite('After opening macro.........5') thanks,

• exodius
      By exodius
      Hi,
      Can someone help me with how to translate this correctly? I've been working on it for a few hours and I just can't quite get it right.
      Columns("G:G").Select Selection.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlCellValue, Operator:=xlEqual, _ Formula1:="=""Purchase""" Selection.FormatConditions(Selection.FormatConditions.Count).SetFirstPriority With Selection.FormatConditions(1).Font .Color = -16383844 .TintAndShade = 0 End With With Selection.FormatConditions(1).Interior .PatternColorIndex = xlAutomatic .Color = 13551615 .TintAndShade = 0 End With Selection.FormatConditions(1).StopIfTrue = False I think I'll be fine after the .Add line, I just cannot get it to work. Here's what I've been trying:
      $oExcel.Selection.FormatConditions.Add(9, 3, "=""Purchase""", '') ;Type:=xlCellValue, Operator:=xlEqual, Formula1:="=""Purchase""" Any help is definitely appreciated!