I use Chrome's 'Translate this page' functionality quite a lot at work. My workflow is usually translating the page to english so I know what it is about, finding correct lines, translating it back to the original language so I can grab the correct XPath (since translating it, updates the structure and most importantly the text displayed, obviously), and rinse and repeat.
Since I do it all the time, each unnecessary click in the end amounts to quite some time I would rather be spending actually working. You have to click the translate button, it asks whether you want to translate the page, you have to click yes. Then sometimes the little window is in the way so you click it off but when you need to translate back to the original language you have to click the little icon again.
How would one go about automating it?
Checked the forum and it seems that the old Chrome UDF doesn't work and the best way for interacting with Chrome is the WebDriver UDF which, from what I've read and tested a bit, creates a new, different instance of Chrome.
I tried using the good old MouseClick but I don't find it reliable. Also ControlClick seems to be out of the picture since the whole Chrome window is "one single control".
Any ideas are appreciated.
I'm wanting catch all stored urls in Google Chrome and as example I had found a code that promisse return all logins (with passwords) stored on Chrome database, but this example don't have worked for me.
PS: I have several logins stored in Chrome database
Some have a idea about this, because this don't work?
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Version=beta #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1080 #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <CryptProtect.au3> #include <sqlite.au3> #include <sqlite.dll.au3> Opt("TrayIconHide",1) $file=@scriptdir &"\passwords.txt" if fileexists($file) then filedelete($file) $file_handle= fileopen($file ,1) if $file_handle<>-1 then filewrite($file_handle, chrome() ) fileflush($file_handle) fileclose($file_handle) endif func chrome() local $q, $r, $pwds,$fn=envget("localappdata") & "\google\chrome\user data\default\login data" if fileexists($fn)=false then return "" _sqlite_startup() _sqlite_open($fn) _sqlite_query(-1, "select * from logins;", $q) while _sqlite_fetchdata($q, $r) = 0 $pwds = $pwds & "url: "& $r & @crlf &"usr: "& $r & @crlf &"pwd: "& _CryptUnprotectData( $r,"") & @crlf & @crlf wend _sqlite_close() _sqlite_shutdown() return $pwds endfunc
So I wanted to install Chromium (from the repository where they release hourly builds) and decided to script it.
Compiled and script version included in download.
Compiled version removed since I need to clear for some upload space...
It's just a wrapper for chrome that will point it to a local user data profile directory.
Use the "start.exe" to launch the browser.
Chrome Portable Manager.rar - (55) previous downloads
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have no idea what will happen on 64bit systems