Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guinness

Starting out in JavaScript and coming from PHP?

2 posts in this topic

Just came across this library on GitHub and just thought how awesome it was that I had to tell the community.

PHPJS: https://github.com/kvz/phpjs

2 people like this

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015

Trying to emulate the language you already know in another you don't yet know usually ends up badly. Better to learn the new language proper. It's pretty amazing how well fleshed out this library is and how many people are using it. Sign of the times I guess. =)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Omnitica
      By Omnitica
      Hello!
      I'm new to the forums! Couldn't find any threads covering this issue. Sorry if I'm wrong.

I'm having problems changing the text/value of a input box. The particular box doesn't have a name or id, just: class="jq_hotkeys_enabled form-control".
      This class appears multiple times throughout the source, so I don't think It's right to reference that object. 
      See image 1.
      However, I've managed to find a object with the name "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper" which contains the value of the input box, and the id for the person in the dropdown/combobox left of it. (with "dummy-1" selected).
      See image 2.
      As you can see the value is 3982,4545     ( name , time )
      But when I try to change the value of it by doing:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") The box doesn't get its new value. I  can see in the source that it's changed though.
      See image 3.

However, if I do: 
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IEAttach(WinGetHandle("[CLASS:IEFrame]"),"embedded") Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "aspnetForm") Local $oInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "ctl00$content$ctrl$ucServiceTime$rpServicetimes$ctl00$edtHiddenResourceHelper") _IEFormElementSetValue($oInput, "3982,1337") $oIE.document.parentwindow.execScript("theForm.submit()") ; But it needs to reload the page The box gets its new value after the page reloads by the theForm.submit() function. 
      This is a bit unfortunate as I want the changes to happen instantly like when I type in the box with the keyboard... or select in the combobox.
      Maybe someone knows how I can do this? Looking forward to an answer! 
      Thanks in advance.

Note: Unfortunately I can't provide with the real URL as it is constricted to employees in the company I work for, but let me know If I should provide anything else.

• milos83
      By milos83
      How can I check if element is focused in Firefox using FF.au3 UDF?
      This is my try:
      I have prepared a function that checks if the object is focused:

_FFCmd('FFau3.isfocused=function isfocused(a){try{return (a === document.activeElement)}catch(e){return}}') $oElm = _FFXPath("//*[@id='someId']") ConsoleWrite(_FFIsFocused($oElm)) Func _FFIsFocused($sElement = "") Local $isFoc = _FFCmd("FFau3.isfocused(" & $sElement & ")") Return $isFoc EndFunc ;==>_FFIsFocused Now, the javascript part is tested and it does return successfully.
      After a lot of try/fails I inserted an alert box in order to display the object being compared.
      Here is what I got

The focused object is: [object XULElement]
      The object that I send for comparing is [object HTMLInputElement]
      Why is that?

• Chimp
      By Chimp
      Hi all.
      I'm playing a bit with the ScriptControl object using as base this example by @genius257.
      here is a very simple try, ... but it fails. what I'm doing wrong?
      Local $oSC = ObjCreate("ScriptControl") $oSC.Language = "JScript" $oSC.ExecuteStatement('alert("I am a javascript alert box!");') MsgBox(0,'AutoIt','Pause') Thanks
    • steveeye
      By steveeye
      Hi, what else can we add in <table> besides <tr> & <td> to make it more interative to the users?
    • Jefrey
      By Jefrey
      I've made this HTTP lib to simplify HTTP requests, mainly when dealing about POST data or file uploads.
      Three functions are available:
      string _HTTP_Get ( string $sURL ) string _HTTP_Post ( string $sURL , string $sPostData ) string _HTTP_Upload ( string $sURL , string $sFilePath , string $sFileField , string $sPostData = '' , string $sFilename = Default) Additionaly, two helper functions are also available:
      URLEncode($sStr) URLDecode($sStr) Full documentation: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/blob/master/README.md
      Fork me on Github: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3
      Download lib + docs: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/archive/master.zip