RaiNote

CUI Compiled

RaiNote

Hi,

would there a way to disable enable the CUI after the exe was compiled If a certain Action is being used?

• C++/AutoIt/OpenGL Easy Coder
  • I will be Kind to you and try to help you
  • till what you want isn't against the Forum
  • Rules~

RaiNote

CUI=Console User Interface. I am speaking about.

But maybe this is to less Information so: What i want  to do is to use a GUI within a CUI compiled exe and if a button or something else is clicked/running the CUI will be hidden. or could i do this with GUI compiled too?

Edited by RaiNote

• Rules~

RaiNote

Is there any way?

• Rules~

guinness

Give it at least 24 hours before bumping a topic.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Jos

Is there any way?

not sure what you are looking for but when you want to use a gui in a cui compiled script then just do so, as that should work fine.

else try explaining what you problem is.

jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

RaiNote

I want to disable/enable the Console with a button in the gui or another action

• Rules~

RaiNote

I am using the Console for Debug Error Info etc Output so that the user can see more Details whats going on. But also that the user could disable it if it could annoy him.

• Rules~

Jos

That still does not explain why you feel the need for changing a bit in the PE header of the program to change it between cui and gui. Build your program such that the consolewrites only write are active when something is selected or button pressed.

the cui versus gui compile option is only there to write the consolewrite to a cmd window when shelled from it.

jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

RaiNote

Hmh okay thanks.^^

• Rules~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Silas
      By Silas
      Hello everyone,
      I have a radio button ($Radio1), which I want to disable as soon as another one get's checked (Radio5). (The system fails if the radio button i'm troubling with also gets checked).
      I know how to disable him:
      If GUICtrlRead($Radio1)=1 And Not BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($Radio5), $GUI_DISABLE) Then GUICtrlSetState($Radio5, 128) But if i try to enable $Radio5 again, after $Radio1 isn't checked anymore, it fails:
      If GUICtrlRead($Radio1)=Not 1 And Not BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($Radio5), $GUI_ENABLE) Then GUICtrlSetState($Radio5, 64)  
      Anyone knows why?
    • drapdv
      By drapdv
      So, I have this odd issue happening with UIAWrappers.  When I run simplespy.au3 through SciTE, it finds the object I'm trying to work with, no problem. But, when I compile simplespy.exe, it can't find it.  Another script that utilizes UIAWrappers is experiencing the same phenomenon. EDIT: Compiling as 32-bit or 64-bit does not affect this behavior.
      The trouble starts at the very first object I try to get via _UIA_getObjectByFindAll, so I included the $properties2Match array and the object properties that were returned by _UIA_getPropertyValue for that first object both when running from SciTE and when compiled.
      It always finds the matches for the title and control type properties.  But when compiled, it fails to find the Automation ID property.  Any ideas as to why this would be happening?  Hoping junkew will see this and have an idea.

These are the $properties2Match
      30005|Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive|0|False
      30003|50032|0|False
      30011|Portal|0|False

Object properties when running from SciTE:
      <propertymatching>       
              j:1 propID:[30005] expValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]actualValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]1
              j:2 propID:[30003] expValue:[50032]actualValue:[50032]1
              j:3 propID:[30011] expValue:[Portal]actualValue:[Portal]1  
      </propertymatching>

Object properties when script is compiled:
      <propertymatching>
              j:1 propID:[30005] expValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]actualValue:[Screen/PVN - ###.###.##.## - CDK Drive]1
              j:2 propID:[30003] expValue:[50032]actualValue:[50032]1
              j:3 propID:[30011] expValue:[Portal]actualValue:[]0  
      </propertymatching>

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello all
      I found this function in the Internet
      It is to play audio files from  the compiled script
      I did not understand just one thing on this function
      func play($name, $wait = 0) local Const $SND_RESOURCE = 0x00040004 local Const $SND_ASYNC = 1 ; Play the file - the script will pause as it sounds if $wait = 0 then DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "PlaySound", "str", $name, "hwnd", 0, "int", BitOR($SND_RESOURCE, $SND_ASYNC)) else DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "PlaySound", "str", $name, "hwnd", 0, "int", $SND_RESOURCE) endIf return 1 endFunc What I did not understand was this variable
      local Const $SND_RESOURCE = 0x00040004 I know that this variable is contains the resource name
      But what if I want to change the name of the resource what i'll do?
      can i do that?
      Thanks in advance

• FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      As I was searching this forum I came along something intresting what was new to me.
      CUI/GUI hybrid.
      Whish sounds very usefull to me to compile it all into 1 script.
      So i was fideling around whit it but couldn't get it to work.
      In the real script (not this simplified version) i got a lot of functions whish i can use whan talking to it by commandline and switches.
      I could not get this to work and hope somebody could give me some pointers on how to make it work.
      Also I was hoping iff somebody could help me whit the /? function?
      (I don't know how to output the help text back to the commandline or the function that can help me do it)
      please advice and thanks in advanced.
      #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_Change2CUI=y #include <Process.au3> #include <Array.au3> If $CmdLine[0] = 0 Then If _ProcessGetName(ProcessGetParent(@AutoItPID)) = "cmd.exe" Then ;ConsoleWrite("Program was started in CMD" & @CRLF) If Mod($CmdLine[0], 2) <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, $sTitle, "Invalid number of parameters! has to be a multiple of 2!") If $CmdLine[0] = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, $sTitle, "No parameters passed!") For $i = 1 To $CmdLine[0] Step 2 If $CmdLine[$i] = "/switch" Then MsgBox(64, "Passed Parameters", "/switch is " & $CmdLine[$i+1]) If $CmdLine[$i] = "/?" Then MsgBox(64, "Passed Parameters", "/? " ) Next _ArrayDisplay($CmdLine) Else #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 239, 65, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 32, 24, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", 120, 24, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 button1() Case $button2 button2() EndSwitch WEnd EndIf EndIf Exit Func button1() MsgBox(16, "title", "button1()!") EndFunc Func button2() MsgBox(16, "title", "button1()!") EndFunc Func ProcessGetParent($i_PID) ;get PID from parent process done by SmOke_N Local $TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS = 0x00000002 Local $a_tool_help = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "long", "CreateToolhelp32Snapshot", "int", $TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS, "int", 0) If IsArray($a_tool_help) = 0 Or $a_tool_help[0] = -1 Then Return SetError(1, 0, $i_PID) Local $tagPROCESSENTRY32 = _ DllStructCreate( _ "dword dwsize;" & _ "dword cntUsage;" & _ "dword th32ProcessID;" & _ "uint th32DefaultHeapID;" & _ "dword th32ModuleID;" & _ "dword cntThreads;" & _ "dword th32ParentProcessID;" & _ "long pcPriClassBase;" & _ "dword dwFlags;" & _ "char szExeFile[260]" _ ) DllStructSetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, 1, DllStructGetSize($tagPROCESSENTRY32)) Local $p_PROCESSENTRY32 = DllStructGetPtr($tagPROCESSENTRY32) Local $a_pfirst = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "Process32First", "long", $a_tool_help[0], "ptr", $p_PROCESSENTRY32) If IsArray($a_pfirst) = 0 Then Return SetError(2, 0, $i_PID) Local $a_pnext, $i_return = 0 If DllStructGetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, "th32ProcessID") = $i_PID Then $i_return = DllStructGetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, "th32ParentProcessID") DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "CloseHandle", "long", $a_tool_help[0]) If $i_return Then Return $i_return Return $i_PID EndIf While @error = 0 $a_pnext = DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "Process32Next", "long", $a_tool_help[0], "ptr", $p_PROCESSENTRY32) If DllStructGetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, "th32ProcessID") = $i_PID Then $i_return = DllStructGetData($tagPROCESSENTRY32, "th32ParentProcessID") If $i_return Then ExitLoop $i_return = $i_PID ExitLoop EndIf WEnd DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "int", "CloseHandle", "long", $a_tool_help[0]) Return $i_return EndFunc ;==>ProcessGetParent  
    • thoms
      By thoms
      Hello Forum,
      As said in the title, I'm searching a way to disable all tabstops in a GUI. My GUI includes 15 buttons and 3 edit controls.
      My questions:
      - is there a way to disable all tabstops at a time
      - is there a way to list all controls of a GUI and then disable tabstops one by one
      - or should I use the following line after each button creation:
      _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE, BitAND(_WinAPI_GetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), $GWL_STYLE), BitNOT($WS_TABSTOP))) Thanks in advance for your valuable help!
      Thoms
      Edit: or maybe disable TAB key? I don't remember how to do!