Estimize

Help with colours?

10 posts in this topic

if I wanted to use this colour in a function would I just copy and paste what it says in the help window shown in the photo below?

aexample.png

what is x and isn't the x and y just the co-ordinates?

Correct. Color is 0x000000. Which function do you want to use to change the color? Color of what? A GUI control, text in an editor ...?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-02-03 - Version 1.4.7.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-03 - Version 1.2.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

I don't need to change the colour I just need to make an if statement that checks what the colour is then makes a decision based on that information. and above I meant what is hex?

Edited by Estimize

Can you please describe exactly what you want to do? Automating a browser is something completely different than to automate a windows program.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-02-03 - Version 1.4.7.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-03 - Version 1.2.4.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I just need to check the colour of the anywhere on the screen I will try format a bit of code.

something like

Func_1()
 while 1
 if mouseclick("left" , x , y) = Red
 Then mouseclick("left" x ,y)
 wend
endfunc

The answer is : PixelGetColor  (censored)  

:)

So would it be 

func_1()
 While 1
 if PixelGetColour(x, y) = Red
 then mouseclick("left, x, y)
 wend
endfunc

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Dog eat your helpfile?
It would be nice when you open it every now and then to check syntax validity before asking the questions here. ;)

Also think about what you posting and try understanding it...eg: how will this script Func end?

Jos 

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)