Estimize

Help with colours?

10 posts in this topic

if I wanted to use this colour in a function would I just copy and paste what it says in the help window shown in the photo below?

aexample.png

what is x and isn't the x and y just the co-ordinates?

Correct. Color is 0x000000. Which function do you want to use to change the color? Color of what? A GUI control, text in an editor ...?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

I don't need to change the colour I just need to make an if statement that checks what the colour is then makes a decision based on that information. and above I meant what is hex?

Edited by Estimize

Can you please describe exactly what you want to do? Automating a browser is something completely different than to automate a windows program.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

I just need to check the colour of the anywhere on the screen I will try format a bit of code.

something like

Func_1()
 while 1
 if mouseclick("left" , x , y) = Red
 Then mouseclick("left" x ,y)
 wend
endfunc

The answer is : PixelGetColor  (censored)  

:)

So would it be 

func_1()
 While 1
 if PixelGetColour(x, y) = Red
 then mouseclick("left, x, y)
 wend
endfunc

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

Dog eat your helpfile?
It would be nice when you open it every now and then to check syntax validity before asking the questions here. ;)

Also think about what you posting and try understanding it...eg: how will this script Func end?

Jos 

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      I create message box but i dont know how to add button action when i click it.

Help for : Add script for Button : Left, Right, Right Finger
      example when i press Left finger button do Case $idNotepad
                      $iPID = WinActivate ( " :PS :: Version - 2.8.0.0  - [eFS Bill]")
                              ControlSend(" :DS  - eF :: Version - 2.8.0.0  - [eF Bill]", "", "[NAME:btnReset]", "{esc}")
                              ControlClick ( " :DS  - eF :: Version - 2.8.0.0  - [eF Bill]", "", "[NAME:txtrdNo]")
                              ControlSend(" :DS  - eF:: Version - 2.8.0.0  - [eF Bill]", "", "[NAME:txtrdNo]", "^v")
                              ControlSend(" :DS  - eF :: Version - 2.8.0.0  - [eF Bill]", "", "[NAME:txtrdNo]", "{enter}")
      How to add like above ?

sorry for my bad english

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi friends, I have a question, please.
      I have created a window containing a edit box
      I need to know how to change the keyboard language,
      e.g :
      if a user open the  script  it will be change the keyBord language   in window automatically into English
      I found more examples but didn't work with me .
      Note:  
       I use the windows 10 os
      Please help me .
      thanks in advance to all
      with my Greetings and my appreciation for all users and admins
    • JustinZandee
      By JustinZandee
      I want to create a loop which loops a code until for example f2 is pressed.
      So I tried something with _IsPressed but it doesn't work.
      Local $test = WinActivate("Notepad") Do Send("hi") Until _IsPressed("72", $test)  
      I don't know how I can do nothing when pressing f2 because it says "error: _IsPressed(): undefined function.".
      I did put 
      Send("hi") after Local $test = but it gives the same error.
      Does anyone know how to solve this problem? 
      Maybe I am wrong and I need to use a whole other Function.. I am new to AutoIT so I am sorry..

• JustinZandee
      By JustinZandee
      I need a random string generator which creates 15 letters/numbers.
      How can I make that?
    • KB505
      By KB505
      Hello,

I'm starting a script in AutoIT to automize a task in a software. I need to click a several Controls. 
      I'm just starting to learn AutoIT, and discovered that we can use the Window Info tool (au3info) to identify controls precisely and targetting safely a specific button.
      However, when I try it, I realize that most of the controls in my toolbar have the same Control Info (No ID, same class, same instance, ...). The only thing that changes is the ControlClicks Coord but I don't think that it's interesting, I don't see the difference with the Mouse Coordinates. Besides, I was aiming to write a stable script that would work even if the button changes a little bit of place for example. 
      Should I use another tool that Window Info tool to detect this Controls ? Is there another way to identify a Control ? 
      Thank you in advance for your help