Sign in to follow this  
AmarokStudios

Authenticating Mith Minecraft

Hello fellow scripters, I have a challenge for you!

This is Timothy and after being a member here for a while, I decided to make my second post!

I am designing a VERY advanced Minecraft bot with AutoIt V3 but I've run into a little problem. I don't know how to make a connection to the Minecraft Authentication server. I'm trying to have the user login to their Minecraft account through an AutoIt GUI so they will be able to talk and run commands on a server without having to have Minecraft open.

I need to pass the username and password variables to the authentication server and I need to retrieve the results of either Success or Failure.

If you have any ideas on how to do this, please let me know. I know it's possible to make external connections to the server because Minecraft clients do it all the time in Java.

Thank you in advance!

The URL for the mojang authentication server is https://authserver.mojang.com/authenticate

Edited by AmarokStudios

Seems you missed to read the forum rules. So please do now.
Game automation of any kind is not permitted here.
That's why you won't get any help on this subject here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2020-07-21 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.3.2.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki, WebDriver - Wiki

Seems you missed to read the forum rules. So please do now.
Game automation of any kind is not permitted here.
That's why you won't get any help on this subject here.

Oh, I apologize. I didn't realize game automation is not allowed. Thank you for your response. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By malicioussoap
      back when I was still doing autohotkey you could write (in code) spanisha::á
      and whenever you were in google docs or notepad you could type (in the document) spanisha  and it instantly turns it into á 
      I tried doing this in autoit, here's what I have so far (my entire code so if this language requires a main function or a return/exit to function properly please let me know):
      ;is this a proper comment? HotKeySet ( "spanisha" , "SendAltered" ) Func SendAltered() Send("á", flag = 0); EndFunc I assume that autoit follows a sort of contemporary hotkey pressing model where you have to hold all keys at the same time? which makes this impossible. So
      I'm wondering if anyone has a workaround for this? or maybe an alternative to HotKeySet()
      I have a vague memory of someone saying that doing something like spanisha:á would work. I don't know if I'm slightly off syntax but this doesn't work.
      Also I tried doing 
      ;is this a proper comment? ;HotKeySet ( "a" , "SendAltered" ) ;spanisha::á Func SendAltered() Send("á"); EndFunc just to try and debug,
      I'm also wondering if my approach is fundamentally wrong since HotKeySet() was made for something like !^A. Or if Send() is syntactically wrong.
      I'm also noticing on these forums that specifying installation is important so to whom it may concern I downloaded both installers, editor and main files. Although I'm about to be real mad if the editor installation makes a difference.
    • By shelly
      I have to press tab to reach a selected button then double click on that
      Here's my script but its not working:
      WinActivate("Policy Decisions -- Webpage Dialog","")
      Sleep(3000)
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send("{TAB}")
      Send("{TAB}")                    // at this point its working according to my need  but double click is not working
      Mouseclick("Left",510, 320, 2, 0)

• By TheDcoder
      See this thread for info:
    • By nooneclose
      Why can I not click on either of my input fields?
      #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= Global $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 730, 437, 192, 124) ;GUISetFont(14, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetBkColor(0xC0DCC0) Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter your Password. UserName is auto filled", 62, 40, 604, 41, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 26, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("User Name:", 120, 130, 604, 31, $SS_LEFT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Password:", 135, 210, 604, 31, $SS_LEFT) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput(@UserName, 274, 130, 185, 32) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 1, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Password", 274, 210, 185, 32, $ES_PASSWORD) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $OK = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 274, 270, 185, 57) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 20, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $OK Global $UserName = GUICtrlRead($Input1) Global $PassWord = GUICtrlRead($Input2) ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd ; Delete the GUI window GUIDelete()  
    • By cruisepandey
      Hi, 
      I have a string like this : 
      Global $Msga = "urrent directory is /send.  (Submission of file with log number 29381077284 is confirmed)";
      I want to extract the number 29381077284  from the string. I did StringSplit to split based on "(" and then use space to reach there, But it's not a good choice. 
      Can anyone help me with regular expression to find the number from String using AutoIT. TIA