AmarokStudios

Authenticating Mith Minecraft

AmarokStudios

Hello fellow scripters, I have a challenge for you!

This is Timothy and after being a member here for a while, I decided to make my second post!

I am designing a VERY advanced Minecraft bot with AutoIt V3 but I've run into a little problem. I don't know how to make a connection to the Minecraft Authentication server. I'm trying to have the user login to their Minecraft account through an AutoIt GUI so they will be able to talk and run commands on a server without having to have Minecraft open.

I need to pass the username and password variables to the authentication server and I need to retrieve the results of either Success or Failure.

If you have any ideas on how to do this, please let me know. I know it's possible to make external connections to the server because Minecraft clients do it all the time in Java.

Thank you in advance!

The URL for the mojang authentication server is https://authserver.mojang.com/authenticate

Edited by AmarokStudios

water

Seems you missed to read the forum rules. So please do now.
Game automation of any kind is not permitted here.
That's why you won't get any help on this subject here.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

AmarokStudios

Seems you missed to read the forum rules. So please do now.
Game automation of any kind is not permitted here.
That's why you won't get any help on this subject here.

Oh, I apologize. I didn't realize game automation is not allowed. Thank you for your response. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• bowker
      By bowker
      Hi! Is there a way for me to set the value for my slider? I am getting the value for my slider with

Local $strText = _UIA_getPropertyValue($oUIElement, $UIA_LegacyIAccessibleValuePropertyId) MsgBox(0,"",$strText)  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      Can we pause and resume the download in the InetGet function?
      If is possible, what is the solution please?
      I used this code To manage the download

#include <INet.au3> func _downloader($name, $linc, $filepath, $RTLF = false, $link = false) global $downloader = GUICreate("downloader", 400, 200, -1, -1, $WS_CLIPCHILDREn, $RTLF, $link) global $path = $filePath $labelTxt = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloading " & $name, 50, 10, 200, 20) global $labelTxt0 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloaded size 0 MB " & "OF 0 MB", 50, 60, 300, 20) global $Progress = "" global $sText = ""     For $i = 1 To Random(5, 20, 1) ; Return an integer between 5 and 20 to determine the length of the string.         $sText &= Chr(Random(65, 122, 1)) ; Return an integer between 65 and 122 which represent the ASCII characters between a (lower-case) to Z (upper-case). next global $labelTxt2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("0%", 50, 80, 50, 20) _GUICtrlEdit_SetReadOnly(-1, true) GUIStartGroup("") global $beep = GUICtrlCreateCheckBox("use the progress beep notification", 150, 120, 200, 20) GUIStartGroup("") $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel', 130, 150, 180, 25, 0x01) $iIndex = 0 global $Target global $url GUIStartGroup("") global $Progress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(50, 90, 150, 20) global $Target = $filepath global $url = $linc global $path = $filepath global $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) global $status = false AdlibRegister("SetProgress") global $onprogress = false, $curent = false GUISetState(@sw_Show) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $button $asc = MsgBox(4132,"exit download?","if you click yes the downloading will be cancel, do you want to cancel it ?") if $asc = 6 then AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") GUIDelete() If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) exitLoop endIf EndSwitch if $status = -1 then $status = 0 $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) $onprogress = false $curent = false elseIf $Status = 1 then $status = $path GUIDelete() AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") exitLoop endIf WEnd return $status endFunc Func _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) Local $hDownload = InetGet($url, $Target, 1, 1) Return $hDownload EndFunc ;==>_RSMWare_GetData Func SetProgress() Local $state If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then $state = InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo) If @error = 0 Then $infor = "downloaded size " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD) / 1048576), 2) & " MB of " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) / 1048576), 2) & " MB " $onprogress = Round(Ceiling(($state[0] / $state[1]) * 100)) if not (InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) = 0) then if $onProgress <= 0 then $onProgress = 0 GUICtrlSetData($Progress, $onProgress) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt0, $infor) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt2, $onProgress & "%") if _isChecked($beep) then if $onprogress > $curent then beep((100 + $onprogress * 20), 100) $curent = $onprogress endIf endIf endIf If $state[2] Then If $state[3] Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = 1 else InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = -1 endIf endIf EndIf endIf EndFunc ;==>SetProgress
    • VollachR
      By VollachR
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a way to take a number value from a Row2 of a 2D array and according to this check if files that appear in rows 3-11 in the array exists.
      For example, if the number in Row2 is 5 I need to check for the files in Row 3-6 only, if it is 6 than rows 3-7 and so on.
      I thought on using a FOR loop but I have very little experience with those.
      Can you suggest the best way to do what I need?
      BTW, the files in Rows 3-11 will usually have blank value for any row above the number in Row2 (e.g. Row2 = 5 so Rows3-6 will have values but 8-11 be empty), The values I need are in Column 1 of the array, the name of the key from the INI file that the array was created from is in Column 0.
      Full Example:
      Row2 of Array:
      Col0 = Games# - Col1 = 5
      Rows3-6
      Col0 = Exe2 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe3 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe4 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe5 - Col1 = Path To File
      I need that if Row2 is 5 to check these above for rows if the file exists, if it was 6 then the next row as well and so on up until number 10 in Row2 as it can't go above 10.
      So basically for whatever number in Row2 from 2-10 need to check 1-9 rows from 3-11 to see if the files in Col1 exists and if any of them don't exist it should call a function that shows an error message.
      I'm pretty sure I have the first line of the for look correct:
      For $i = 1 To $aAIO[2][1] Just not sure how to continue from there, also not sure if $i should be equal 1 or 2.
      Help will be appreciated.
    • VollachR
      By VollachR
      Hi,
      I've written a specialty INI file editor for a specific set of INI files related to a bigger script I'm working on.
      I'm trying to create a verification script that checks the ini files structure and format and gives an error if they are not in expected format.
      What I did so far is create a couple of custom arrays, each with the list of Sections expected in the files and I use IniReadSectionNames in order to read the sections from the selected INI file and compare it to the array.
      It works fine, excepts it only gives an error if one or more of the sections in the custom array is missing, if they all exist but there are other additional sections that shouldn't be there it doesn't give an error and continue to open the editor screen.
      Here are the relevant part of my script:
      The Custom Verification Arrays:
      ;Creating Arrays for INI Verification Global $aSettingsVerify[7] $aSettingsVerify[1] = "Conversion" $aSettingsVerify[2] = "AIO" $aSettingsVerify[3] = "Data" $aSettingsVerify[4] = "Redist" $aSettingsVerify[5] = "Split" $aSettingsVerify[6] = "Autorun" Global $aDataVerify[6] $aDataVerify[1] = "Compression" $aDataVerify[2] = "Exclude" $aDataVerify[3] = "LangExclude" $aDataVerify[4] = "PreCommands" $aDataVerify[5] = "PostCommands" The IniReadSectionNames verification part:
      Case $OK If StringInStr($ActiveConfig, "Settings.ini") Then $CheckArray1 = IniReadSectionNames($ActiveConfig) $CheckArray2 = _ArrayCompare($aSettingsVerify, $CheckArray1) $CheckArray3 = UBound($CheckArray2, 1) If $CheckArray3 = 1 Then GUIDelete($ConfigStart) SettingsGUI() EndIf If $CheckArray3 > 1 Then WrongIni() EndIf EndIf If StringInStr($ActiveConfig, "Data") Then $CheckArray1 = IniReadSectionNames($ActiveConfig) $CheckArray2 = _ArrayCompare($aDataVerify, $CheckArray1) $CheckArray3 = UBound($CheckArray2, 1) If $CheckArray3 = 1 Then GUIDelete($ConfigStart) DataGUI() EndIf If $CheckArray3 > 1 Then WrongIni() EndIf EndIf The Function that performs the compare: (Found it in another thread on this forums somewhere by using Google Search)
      ;Compares Imported INI file with the Verification array Func _ArrayCompare(ByRef $a1, ByRef $a2) Local $nOldSize = UBound($a2) Local $a3[$nOldSize], $nNewSize = $nOldSize For $i = 0 To UBound($a1) - 1 For $j = 0 To $nOldSize - 1 If Not $a3[$j] And ($a1[$i] = $a2[$j]) Then $a3[$j] = 1 $nNewSize -= 1 EndIf Next Next Local $a4[$nNewSize], $j = 0 For $i = 0 To $nOldSize - 1 If Not $a3[$i] Then $a4[$j] = $a2[$i] $j += 1 EndIf Next Return $a4 EndFunc ;==>_ArrayCompare  
      Any way to make a check if there are sections other than the ones in the Verification Array and produce an error?
      Thanks
    • Valnurat
      By Valnurat
      Can you explain why my mouseclick don't work in my shockwave fullscreen.

I know my syntax is ok, because it moves to coordinates, but this will only press 1 time, even that I want to press 5 times.
      How can that be?