I want to add any needed conditions to the StringRegExp command so it can pull out only "File.au3", "WinAPIFiles.au3", "Test.bmp" into the array
#include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include 'WinAPIFiles.au3' #include "File.au3" ; Script Start - Add your code below here Local $bFileInstall = False ; Change to True and ammend the file paths accordingly. ; This will install the file C:\Test.bmp to the script location. If $bFileInstall Then FileInstall("C:\Test.bmp", @ScriptDir & "\Test.bmp") $sFile = FileRead(@ScriptFullPath) $aResults = StringRegExp($sFile, "(?i)(FileInstall\s*|include\s*)(.*)", 3) _ArrayDisplay($aResults) Thanks In Advance
i have a text : <Name>Jonh</Name>.<Age>15</Age>
how i can get Jonh and 15 in one stringregexp? pls give me example
I've been developing a artificial intelligence.
My first hard task was letting the A.I know when a sentence is found in memory with different words
What i tried to do here is simply, get all the words in user sentence that could be used
as a identifier
example: Steve Jobs
then identify the sentence purpose with the words we found in the past "for" loop
Compare the example in the following matching sentences in memory.
1-Steve jobs was a known person
2-Do you know who barack obama is?
3-Do you know Steve jobs?
4-Do you know who steve jobs is?
5-How much money steve jobs had
Then find the sentence that has way more matches than the other ones, remember that if the identifier words were not found
(Steve jobs) then the sentence is invalid.
Every sentence has a different answer and is important that the right one is chosen.
If there's no more than the half of words in matches, then assign a variable the result of function, such as a return but for a global var.
I couldn't figure out how to do that with StringRegExp.
I honestly need help with detecting identifiers on memory sentences.
I would also like to let the AI know typos, meaning that moeny and money means the same thing.
Any help is hugely appreciated.
I'm looking for a regex genius, cus I'm stumped when it comes to assertions.
So what I have now, is this regular expression: ([^|=]+)=([^|]+)
It takes a string (user input) of keys=values separated by pipes (ie: "param=value|param=value") and splits them into an array.
$vParamData = 'example=value|fruit=apple|phrase=Hello world' $aRegEx = StringRegExp($vParamData, '([^|=]+)=([^|]+)', 3) ; Result ;  => example ;  => value ;  => fruit ;  => apple ;  => phrase ;  => Hello world So that's working fine, but I'm wondering if there's also a way I could have this capture escaped pipes instead of splitting by them.
$vParamData = 'pipe test=this \| is a pipe|example=value' $aRegEx = StringRegExp($vParamData, '([^|=]+)=([^|]+)', 3) ; I'm getting this: ;  => pipe test ;  => this \ ;  => example ;  => value ; But I'd like a result like this: ;  => pipe test ;  => this \| is a pipe ;  => example ;  => value Is there some pattern that would accomplish this, or am I better off parsing it some other way?
i have a log file with several entries like the following one:
INFO [26.04.2017 11:37:48] [main] XML-Data: <online-activation> <general> <userid>XYZ</userid> <mac-address/> <OU>VG-DE</OU> <ROLE>KDT</ROLE> <FOA>PRO;FC;DOM;MDD</FOA> <BRD>XYZ;IMP</BRD> </general> <applications> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="BB-INFO"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="MMSKD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="FM-TOOL"/> <app expiration-date="2017-04-05" name="WEB-BTD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="OFFLINE-BTD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="MDU-UPD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="MDU"/> <app expiration-date="2017-04-05" name="WEB-WDA"/> <app expiration-date="2017-04-05" name="WEB-ETD"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="OFFLINE-WDA"/> <app expiration-date="2017-10-01" name="OFFLINE-ETD"/> </applications> </online-activation>
I need to collect all the XML-Data, my search doesn't work:
Func FileSearch() $j=0 For $i = 0 To UBound($content_array) - 1 $search_result=StringInStr($content_array[$i],$search) If $search_result<>0 Then ReDim $searchResultArray[UBound($searchResultArray) + 1] $searchResultArray [$j] = $content_array[$i] _ArrayDisplay($searchResultArray) $j+=1 EndIf Next EndFunc If i search for "online-activation", it retrieves only the first and the last tag, but not what is within.
In addition, when i use FileReadToArray, all the entries between <online-activation> and </online-activation>