broliukaz

_ExcelReadCell() - undefined function ?

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

Before I created my script with Windows 7 pro 32bit computer with Office 2013 32bit, and it's working on all my computers with Win7, Win8, Win10 with office 32 and 64bit...
Now I want to edit it on Windows 10 pro 64bit Computer with Office 2016 64bit and I get error: _ExcelReadCell() - undefined function. Can this computer or office version cause the problem? Excel.au3 is included.

Here is the part of my script:

Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open()
Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, $xlsRepairs&$sItem)
$CVDevice = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel, 1, 2) ; Device name
$CVeqrma = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel, 3, 3) ; EQRMA Number 
$CVlot = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel, 5, 3) ; Lot number
$CVpn = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel, 8, 3) ; PN
$CVsn = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel, 11, 3) ; SN
$CVreceived = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel, 17, 3) ; received

$CVDevIdent = _ExcelReadCell($oExcel, 1, 2) ; Device identification
$CVProjIdent = ($oExcel, 2, 2) ; Project identification
                _Excel_Close($oExcel)

The Excel UDF has been updated and the function names have changed or been replaced.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Thanks BrewManNH, where I can find the information what is changed and replaced?

Help file - History - Script Breaking Changes

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Thanks! 

:)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki