Satoh

[HELP] Make a license check for a program

Satoh

Hi.

I am writing a program that I want to use it to earn some money, so I have an idea that insert the license checking into it. But I haven't had a code yet.

This is my idea:

-Put my licenses onto my host with their limit days.

-Every day the customers run the program with the license and the program will show costumers how many days left...

Can you give me an example for that program? Thanks a lot if you can help me!

water

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
Please check XProtec in the Example Scripts section.

Edited by water
  • Like 1

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Satoh

Can you tell me where the Example Scripts section is?

water

Enter "XProtec" into the search field in the upper right corner and the 8th entry is what you are looking for. The search function is your friend ;)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-06-01 - Version 1.4.9.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-01-27 - Version 1.3.3.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Satoh

:)Oh, thanks a lot. But can you give a an example about it...

water

The first post of the thread has a link to an example.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki