About ScreenCapture.au3

Hi

I am a new learner

I need ScreenCapture server's computer name and save the picture to what folder i need

I try many ways

it's not works

Thanks

for example

Server name : ELB12036

path : \\fs02\eng\

file name : server_name.jpg

#include <ScreenCapture.au3>

Example()

$Server @computername

$path = "\\fs02\eng\"

Func Example()
    ; Capture full screen
    _ScreenCapture_Capture($path & $Server & ".jpg")

EndFunc   ;==>Example

Shouldn't it be

$Server = @computername

instead of

$Server @computername

And you declared your variables below the call to the function. The variables are never being seen in the Example()

Try

$Server= @computername
$path = "\\fs02\eng\"
Example()

Func Example()
    ; Capture full screen

EndFunc   ;==>Example

Edited by CygnusX1

Cygnus

Your script isn't runable:

>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Temp\test.au3
"C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Temp\test.au3"(7,9) : warning: $Server: possibly used before declaration.
$Server @computername
~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Temp\test.au3"(7,9) : error: Statement cannot be just an expression.
$Server @computername
~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Temp\test.au3"(7,22) : error: Statement cannot be just an expression.
$Server @computername
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Temp\test.au3"(7,9) : error: $Server: undeclared global variable.
$Server @computername
~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Bert\AutoIt3.My\Temp\test.au3 - 3 error(s), 1 warning(s)
!>04:46:18 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2

so try this one:

Example()

$Server=@computername

$path = "\\fs02\eng\"

Func Example()
    ; Capture full screen
    ConsoleWrite('Filepath: '&$path & $Server & ".jpg"&@CRLF)

EndFunc   ;==>Example

I try a new script

Example()
$Server = @computername
$path = "C:\autoit-v3-setup\Examples\Ting"
msgbox(4096,'test',$path)

Func Example()
    ; Capture full screen
EndFunc   ;==>Example

error again

---------------------------
AutoIt Error
Line 14  (File "C:\autoit-v3-setup\Examples\Ting\test.au3"):

_ScreenCapture_Capture(^ ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.
確定  

$Server = @computername
$path = "C:\autoit-v3-setup\Examples\Ting"
Example()

Func Example()
    ; Capture full screen
EndFunc   ;==>Example

You are using $Server and $Path variables into Exmaple function. And you are trying to call Example function before define the variables. lol :)

Edited by Loken

Script works fine for me. You do realize your file will be stored as follows (assuming your computername to be MyComputer)?

C:\autoit-v3-setup\Examples\TingMyComputer.jpg

Not sure if that is your intention. I get the feeling that maybe you intended to put another backslash after the path?

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

Please try this;

$Server = @computername
$path = FileSelectFolder("Choose a folder to save your image", @DesktopDir)
$path &= "\Ting "
Example()

Func Example()
    ; Capture full screen
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Please pay attention to the output error messages, they are pretty clear as to what is the problem. "A variable not being declared" is pretty descriptive even for a non-techie, plus Google Translate should be able to translate this without any problems.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018