StudioMaker

How do i have an HotKeySet that is connected to an inputbox?

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Hey anyone knows how i can have a inputbox that is connected to an HotKeySet? Like if u put in like "a" in the inputbox it sets the hotkey to "a"?

#2 ·  Posted

Something like this?

Global $sInput = InputBox("Set Hotkey", "Enter the letter you want to use as a Hotkey!")
HotKeySet($sInput, "_Hotkey")
HotKeySet("{Esc}", "_Exit")
While 1
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func _Hotkey()
    MsgBox(0, "", "Hotkey pressed")
EndFunc

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc

1 person likes this

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

#3 ·  Posted

Ye ty! :D

#4 ·  Posted

:)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2017-04-18 - Version 1.4.8.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2017-02-27 - Version 1.3.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2015-04-01 - Version 0.4.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
PowerPoint (2015-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• funkey
      By funkey
      Hello,
      it's quite often, that someone asks how to change the texts of the MsgBox buttons or the InputBox buttons or how to change the position of ta MsgBox. Since years I use CBT hooks for that, but now I made a small UDF out of it for the ease of use. Of course you can build your own GUI or use already existing UDFs to do the same, but I like this way and you can hack (hook) the inbuild InputBox.

HookDlgBox.au3
      #include-once #include <WinAPI.au3> Global Const $tagCBT_CREATEWND = "ptr lpcs;HWND tagCBT_CREATEWND" Global Const $tagCREATESTRUCT = "ptr lpCreateParams;handle hInstance;HWND hMenu;HWND hwndParent;int cy;int cx;int y;int x;LONG style;ptr lpszName;ptr lpszClass;DWORD dwExStyle" Global $g__hProcDlgBox = DllCallbackRegister("__DlgBox_CbtHookProc", "int", "int;int;int") Global $g__TIdDlgBox = _WinAPI_GetCurrentThreadId() Global $g__hHookDlgBox = _WinAPI_SetWindowsHookEx($WH_CBT, DllCallbackGetPtr($g__hProcDlgBox), 0, $g__TIdDlgBox) Global Const $g__MaxDlgBtns = 5 ; maximum of 5 buttons to rename text Global Const $g__MaxDlgItemId = 11 ; maximun ID of buttons to search is 11 as this is the maximun used in Messagebox Global $g__DlgBoxPosX, $g__DlgBoxPosY, $g__DlgBoxWidth, $g__DlgBoxHeight Global $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$g__MaxDlgBtns] Global $g__DlgBtnCount = 0 _DlgBox_SetDefaults() OnAutoItExitRegister("__DlgBox_UnregisterHook") Func _DlgBox_SetButtonNames($TxtBtn1 = Default, $TxtBtn2 = Default, $TxtBtn3 = Default, $TxtBtn4 = Default, $TxtBtn5 = Default) $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[0] = $TxtBtn1 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[1] = $TxtBtn2 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[2] = $TxtBtn3 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[3] = $TxtBtn4 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[4] = $TxtBtn5 $g__DlgBtnCount = @NumParams EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetButtonNames Func _DlgBox_SetPosition($x = Default, $y = Default) ;only for MsgBox, not working and not needed for InputBox $g__DlgBoxPosX = $x $g__DlgBoxPosY = $y EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetPosition Func _DlgBox_SetSize($w = Default, $h = Default) $g__DlgBoxWidth = $w $g__DlgBoxHeight = $h EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetSize Func _DlgBox_SetDefaults() $g__DlgBoxPosX = Default $g__DlgBoxPosY = Default $g__DlgBoxWidth = Default $g__DlgBoxHeight = Default For $i = 0 To UBound($g__aDlgBoxBtnText) - 1 $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$i] = Default Next EndFunc ;==>_DlgBox_SetDefaults Func __DlgBox_CbtHookProc($nCode, $wParam, $lParam) Local $tcw, $tcs Local $iSearch = 0 Local $ahBtn[$g__DlgBtnCount] If $nCode < 0 Then Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndIf Switch $nCode Case 3 ;5=HCBT_CREATEWND If _WinAPI_GetClassName(HWnd($wParam)) = "#32770" Then ;Dialoig window class $tcw = DllStructCreate($tagCBT_CREATEWND, $lParam) $tcs = DllStructCreate($tagCREATESTRUCT, DllStructGetData($tcw, "lpcs")) If $g__DlgBoxPosX <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "x", $g__DlgBoxPosX) If $g__DlgBoxPosY <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "y", $g__DlgBoxPosY) If $g__DlgBoxWidth <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "cx", $g__DlgBoxWidth) If $g__DlgBoxHeight <> Default Then DllStructSetData($tcs, "cy", $g__DlgBoxHeight) EndIf Case 5 ;5=HCBT_ACTIVATE For $i = 1 To $g__MaxDlgItemId If IsHWnd(_WinAPI_GetDlgItem($wParam, $i)) Then If $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$iSearch] <> Default Then _WinAPI_SetDlgItemText($wParam, $i, $g__aDlgBoxBtnText[$iSearch]) $iSearch += 1 If $iSearch >= UBound($ahBtn) Then ExitLoop EndIf Next EndSwitch Return _WinAPI_CallNextHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox, $nCode, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc ;==>__DlgBox_CbtHookProc Func __DlgBox_UnregisterHook() _WinAPI_UnhookWindowsHookEx($g__hHookDlgBox) DllCallbackFree($g__hProcDlgBox) EndFunc ;==>__DlgBox_UnregisterHook Func _WinAPI_SetDlgItemText($hDlg, $nIDDlgItem, $lpString) Local $aRet = DllCall('user32.dll', "int", "SetDlgItemText", _ "hwnd", $hDlg, _ "int", $nIDDlgItem, _ "str", $lpString) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_SetDlgItemText  
      Simple example to see how to use it
      #include "HookDlgBox.au3" _DlgBox_SetButtonNames("1", "two", "3") MsgBox(4, "Test 1", "Custom button texts") _DlgBox_SetPosition(20, 20) MsgBox(66, "Test 2", "Custom position and button texts") _DlgBox_SetButtonNames("Submit", "Don't submit", "Don't know") InputBox("Test 3", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth") _DlgBox_SetSize(800, 800) InputBox("Test 4", "Where were you born?", "Planet Earth") _DlgBox_SetSize(Default, 800) MsgBox(66, "Test 5", "Strange but working") _DlgBox_SetButtonNames(Default, "Wait", "What?") _DlgBox_SetSize(Default, Default) _DlgBox_SetPosition(500, 500) MsgBox(66, "Test 6", "So far so good!") _DlgBox_SetDefaults() MsgBox(6, "Test 7", "Default position and button texts") Hope you like it.

Best regards
      funkey
      HookDlgBox Example.au3
      HookDlgBox.au3
    • IAMK
      By IAMK
      Hello,

I know you can set flags, e.g. 1, 2, 3 to change the buttons in a MsgBox from "OK" + "Cancel" to "Yes" + "No" + "Cancel", etc...
      However...
      1- Is it possible to manually say what the buttons say? E.g. "Pass" + "Fail"?
      2- Is it possible to do that with an InputBox rather than a MsgBox?
      3- What in your opinion would be better design for the user? A ) Pressing "Fail" on a MsgBox creates a "InputBox" with only a textbox and "Submit" button? B ) Only being able to press "Fail" on an InputBox if the textbox is not empty?

Thank you in advance.
    • AndreyS
      By AndreyS
      Dear developers and creators of the language, please explain to me why when pressing the combination Crtl + Shift + C from the 5th or the 10th time "sticks / sinks" Ctrl or Shift? And then you need to press Ctrl or Shift again to reset their triggering. I only need to use hot keys like in the example!
      The code is a small example. Its essence is that when a user in the editor selects any number and presses a combination, then it increases by 1. 
      Dim $x HotKeySet("+^c","Calc") While 1 Sleep(10000) WEnd Func Calc() Send("^c") Sleep(50) $x=ClipGet()+1 ClipPut($x) Send("^v") EndFunc I thought that in my program some kind of glitch was searching for a reason for a long time. And it turned out that apparently somehow the work of some functions used in the example is not compatible. 
      Tell me, please, what is the problem?
    • WiorDi37
      By WiorDi37
      Hello, Everyone!
      I want when clicking the exit button the window will close. If content changes upon exit the program will automatically choose not save.
      Look forward to the help, thanks.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $GUI = GUICreate("Form1", 220, 119, 192, 124, $WS_SYSMENU) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Tahoma") GUICtrlCreateGroup("Chuẩn bị trình chiếu", 16, 16, 185, 65) $ok_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 32, 48, 75, 25) $exit_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 112, 48, 75, 25) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $ok_Button ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Short-Document.pdf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Data and Computer Communications (Eighth Edition) - Google Chrome") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Document.rtf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Document.rtf [Compatibility Mode] - Word") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Presentation1.pptx', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") MouseClick("left", 1381, 886, 1) Sleep(2000) MsgBox(64, "Thông báo", "Đã chuẩn bị xong") Case $exit_Button WinClose("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") ;I need help handling this place Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  

• badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      Hey everyone,
      I've been messing around with some new things and adlibs look extremely useful/interesting, however, I can't seem to get it to work.. Here's what I have
      HotKeySet("{F1}", "_Exit") $qCount = 1 Global $_Timer AdlibRegister($_Timer, 1000) AdlibUnRegister($_Timer) While 1 SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav", 1) $qCount += 1 ToolTip('"Tada" has been played ' & $qCount & " times",200,200) WEnd Func _Timer() Local Static $iCount += 1 ConsoleWrite($iCount) If $iCount = 20 Then ConsoleWrite("iCount is at " & $iCount) EndFunc Func _Exit() Exit EndFunc Basically I want it to call the _Timer function but it doesn't seem to work :/ any ideas?