Hi guys! I have these checkbox that I'm trying to click on. They have the same inner-text string but a different ID. Sometime there can be as many as 4 checkbox

with the same string but the ID is always different. I tried a few methods down below but I'm unable to make any real results. Any suggestions or solutions I would

appreciate it very much.

<ul><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div class="cx-list-item-container"><div 

class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 675 -->Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- 

react-text: 676 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 678 -->OTHER<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 679 --

>&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 681 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 682 -->&nbsp;<!-- 

/react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 684 -->10:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 685 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --

></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 687 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 688 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div></div></div><div 

class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox1" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label 

for="cx_checkbox1"></label></div></div></div></li><li class="cx-list-item-wrapper" data-day="Aug 2 2018 07:27:37 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)"><div class=""><div 

class="cx-list-item-container"><div class="cx-list-item cx-item-icon-2 pointer-cursor"><div class="cx-item-contents cx-item-time col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 698 --

>Morning<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 699 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 701 -->OTHER<!-- /react-

text --><!-- react-text: 702 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 704 -->8:30 AM<!-- /react-text --><!-- 

react-text: 705 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-2"><!-- react-text: 707 -->2:30 PM<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 708 --

>&nbsp;<!-- /react-text --></div><div class="cx-item-contents col-md-1"><!-- react-text: 710 -->SRV<!-- /react-text --><!-- react-text: 711 -->&nbsp;<!-- /react-text 

--></div></div></div><div class="pull-right cx-listitem-chk"><div><input id="cx_checkbox2" class="cx-fa-chk cx-selfschedule-chk" value="on" type="checkbox"><label 

for="cx_checkbox2"></label></div></div></div></li></ul>

I tried the _IETagNameGetCollection() but it only check the box but doesn't fire the event! And I'm unable to submit that without a click action.

Func _Box1()
    $oInputs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input")
    For $oInput In $oInputs
    If $oInput.id == "cx_checkbox1" Then $oInput.checked = true
    Next
    Sleep(10)
    ToolTip('box1')
EndFunc   ;==>_Box1

I also tried click by text.The boxes do get check by a click but the problem with that is it will select every box that has the same string. I'm allowed only to check 1 box selection at a time per day for the submit button to work.  Any preference to select only the second box and bypass the other?

Func _Morning()
    For $a In _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div")
        If StringInStr(_IEPropertyGet($a, "innerText"), "Morning") Then
            _IEAction($a, "click")
        EndIf
    Next
    Sleep(10)
    ToolTip('Morning selected')
EndFunc   ;==>Morning

The last method I tried was _IEGetObjById(). It doesn't click or respond to the checkbox.

Func _Click1()
    $oChk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "cx_checkbox1")
    _IEAction($oChk, 'click')
    Sleep(20)
    ToolTip('box1')
EndFunc   ;==>_Click1

I continue to have this issue in the dark theme, so no idea what the post is about. Any news @Jos?

Capture.PNG

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

1 minute ago, careca said:

Any news @Jos?

As stated the last time, it is not on my plate as I have no access to that part of the forum, so I am not doing anything with this.  

Jos

I see, but i thought you might have talked to the right person to solve the issue,

as you are closer to the right circle of people, if you know what i mean.

What would you do in my place? I already contacted invision, no answer yet.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

On 8/4/2018 at 6:48 AM, Danp2 said:

Maybe reviewing this thread will give you some ideas

I'm at lost! This is too advance for me to try and implemented in Autoit. :'(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ozymandius257
      I'm trying to check the status of the checkbox for sharing a folder that you see when you right-click on a  folder, go to the sharing tab, then click on Advanced Sharing.

The check box is labelled Share this folder, and looking at it using AutoIt window info, I get the following information..
      >>>> Control <<<<
      Class:    Button
      Instance:    1
      ClassnameNN:    Button1
      Name:    
      Advanced (Class):    [CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]
      ID:    1020
      Text:    &Share this folder
      Position:    15, 16
      Size:    306, 13
      ControlClick Coords:    57, 4
      Style:    0x50010003
      ExStyle:    0x00000004
      Handle:    0x0000000000420A52
      I'm using the following code..
      If ControlCommand("Sharing","","[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]","IsChecked","") = 0 Then
          MsgBox(0, "", "not checked")
      Else
          MsgBox(0, "", "checked")
      EndIf
      But this insists the check box isn't checked when it is.  I have also tried ControlCommand("Sharing","","[ID:1020]","IsChecked","") and ControlCommand("Sharing","","Share this folder","IsChecked","") and ControlCommand("Sharing","","&Share this folder","IsChecked",""), with no joy.

Any ideas?
    • By Seminko
      Strange thing. When I load a page in IE and inspect, the elements are clearly there but when I try to find them using _IEGetObjById or _IETagNameGetCollection or even using JS right in the IE console, the elements can't be found.
      Have you guys even encoutered something similar?
      Site's HTML
      <div id="lastdays"> <div class="radio"> <span class="radio"><input id="lastdays_radio" type="radio" name="rangepanel_group" value="lastdays_radio"></span> </div> <div class="content"> <label for="lastdays_radio">Za posledních</label> <label for="lastdays_radio"> </label> <input name="lastdays_days" type="text" value="1" maxlength="3" id="lastdays_days" class="text days" onclick="document.getElementById('lastdays_radio').checked=true;" onfocus="document.getElementById('lastdays_radio').checked=true;"> <label for="lastdays_radio"> </label> <select name="lastdays_period" id="lastdays_period" class="combo" onclick="document.getElementById('lastdays_radio').checked=true;" onfocus="document.getElementById('lastdays_radio').checked=true;"> <option value="D">dnů</option> <option value="W">týdnů</option> <option selected="selected" value="M">měsíců</option> </select> </div> </div> document.getElementById("lastdays_days"); //returns null in IE  
    • By stick3r
      Hi, I have this script and I need to reset all checkboxes to UNCHECKED when button is pressed.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= Global $Form = GUICreate("Checklist", 190, 407, 1233, 178) Global $text = "" Global $CheckBox GUICtrlCreateTab(1, 1, 190, 365) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("TAB 1") Global $InputCaseID1 = GUICtrlCreateInput($text, 80, 25, 80, 21) Global $lblCaseID = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Case ID", 8, 30, 68, 18) Global $CheckBox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("1111111", 8, 48, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("2222222", 8, 72, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("333333333", 8, 96, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox4 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("444444444", 8, 120, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox5 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("55555555", 8, 144, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox6 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("666666666", 8, 168, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox7 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("77777777", 8, 192, 150, 17) Global $CheckBox8 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("888888888", 8, 216, 150, 17) Global $CheckBox9 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("99999999", 8, 240, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox10 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("45646", 8, 264, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox11 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("4345634", 8, 288, 97, 17) Global $CheckBox12 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("4563456", 8, 312, 97, 17) Global $CheckBox13 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("456456", 8, 336, 97, 17) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("TAB 2") Global $InputCaseID2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 80, 25, 80, 21) Global $lblCaseID = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Case ID", 8, 30, 68, 18) Global $CheckBox14 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("AAAAAAA", 8, 48, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox15 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("PPPPPPPPP", 8, 72, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox16 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("BBBBBBBB", 8, 96, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox17 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("CCCCCCCCCCCCC", 8, 120, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox18 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("DDDDDDDDDDDDD", 8, 144, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox19 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("EEEEEEEEEE", 8, 168, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox20 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("FFFFFFFFFFF", 8, 192, 150, 17) Global $CheckBox21 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("GGGGGGGGGG", 8, 216, 150, 17) Global $CheckBox22 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("HHHHHHHHH", 8, 240, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox23 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("IIIIIIIII", 8, 264, 110, 17) Global $CheckBox24 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("JJJJJJJ", 8, 288, 97, 17) Global $CheckBox25 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("KKKKKKKKKKK", 8, 312, 97, 17) Global $CheckBox26 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("LLLLLLLLL", 8, 336, 97, 17) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") Global $CheckBoxAlwaysOnTop = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Always on Top", 8, 380, 97, 17) Global $btnReset = GUICtrlCreateButton("RESET", 104, 365, 75, 41) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $CheckBoxAlwaysOnTop _SetAlwaysOnTop() Case $btnReset For $i = 7 To 19 Step 1 ;Remove checked CheckBoxes GUICtrlSetState($CheckBox&$i, $GUI_UNCHECKED) Next For $i = 23 To 35 Step 1 GUICtrlSetState($CheckBox&$i, $GUI_UNCHECKED) Next GUICtrlSetData($InputCaseID1, "") GUICtrlSetData($InputCaseID2, "") EndSwitch WEnd Func _SetAlwaysOnTop() If GUICtrlRead($CheckBoxAlwaysOnTop) = $GUI_CHECKED Then WinSetOnTop($Form, "", 1) ;On top Else WinSetOnTop($Form, "", 0) ;Not on top EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SetAlwaysOnTop My question is:
      Why this  For loop for GUICtrlSetState($CheckBox&$i, $GUI_UNCHECKED) does not work properly
      I have $CheckBox1, $CheckBox2.......till $CheckBox26 and with For $i = 1 To 26 it does not work. It only unchecks few of them, but not all.
      Later I have discovered that For $i = 7 To 19 removes  $CheckBox1 to  $CheckBox13 and For $i = 23 To 35 removes  $CheckBox14 to  $CheckBox26
      Any idea why?
    • By slyx
      When I use _IEGetObjById to get form obj, it failed. My code works two month ago, but now there is some update in the website. The first page is OK wiht _IEGetObjById, but when goes to the second page, _IEGetObjById get error.
      The error is:
      IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch
      Any idea will be appreciated!
    • By Burgs
      Howdy,
        I would like to find the screen coordinates (x, y) of an element within an IE browser so that I may be able to automate 'scrolling' of the browser window to that particular coordinate. 
        I know I can use the '_IEGetObjByID' and '_IEGetObjByName' commands to return an 'object variable' which I can then use to access the 'browserx' and 'browsery' properties of an element.
        Question is how do I get an 'object variable' if there is no 'Name' or 'ID' to use with those commands?  Not all elements on a page have 'Name' or 'ID' attributes associated with them.  For example if I search for the string "49 Albert St" on a page...this may be in the form of various tags (<p>, <h2>, <span>, etc) but have no 'Name' or 'ID' attributes assigned...so how can I obtain the 'object variable' for an element such as this...?
        I figure if I can get the 'object variable' I should then be able to get the browser coordinates where that element lies on a webpage...then I should hopefully be able to automate the process of scrolling the page down to that location of the element...but how does one go about sourcing the 'object variable' when there are no attributes to 'key' on...?  I thank you in advance for any advice.  Regards.