_GUICtrlTreeView_CickItem clicks item below correct item (on one computer)

Have come across an issue where I use the below code to select and then click an item. It works great on every computer but one, which happens to be my bosses computer (of course right lol).  So SelectItem works fine, but for some reason, the ClickItem command keeps clicking the item below the correct item (but only on this computer. I changed the command to controlsend instead, but i'd rather use the click option.. any ideas here?

_GUICtrlTreeView_SelectItem($hWnd, $Array2[1])
_GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem($hWnd, $Array2[1], "right")

Copy the _GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem() function from GuiTreeView.au3 into your script. Rename the function to _GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItemDebug(). Rename also your function call accordingly. Now you can insert debug code (ConsoleWrites) into _GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItemDebug() so that you can see what's going on.

If it's a high resolution screen it'll be a problem for the implementation of _GUICtrlTreeView_ClickItem(). You can try to use #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=y. Then I think you have to compile the script.

If it's a high resolution screen but #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_HiDpi=y doesn't help, then you have to calculate the point for the click yourself.

alienclone, There are no Control IDs involved.

Edited by LarsJ
High resolution screen

if that one pc is running a different version of Windows, the control ID might be different.

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
EndIf

"Yeah yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

REAL search results  |  SciTE4AutoIt3 Editor Full Version