Posted (edited)

A tiny UDF that can shoot magic packets at your computers to wake them the heck up. All credits to Olish.

The only parameter it needs to be specified – is your machine's MAC-address (ip address (the second parameter), at which you will be sending magic packet is generating automatically from @IPAddress1 macro)

Example:

_WoL_WakeDevice('001CC0CAED7A') ; the second parameter (if necessery) must be a broadcast address of your local network segment (i.e. 192.168.0.255 for a network 192.168.0.0)

_WakeOnLan.au3

Edited by pat4005

Looks good :)
As a further enhancement I suggest to add some error checking after each call of a UDP function and return it to the caller.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2020-07-21 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (NEW 2020-06-27 - Version 1.3.2.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki, WebDriver - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By argumentum
      The file is now at 
      I added a WOL, tidy up, and moved the file to the uploads section of the forum.
      Suggestions are always mostly welcomed  
    • By argumentum
      In the ZIP is the code and the compiled script.
      This is yet another ping the LAN utility.
      Is quite fast, as gathering the info. is forked.
      The Save Note, saves a note for the given MAC ( you may find it handy )
      The Save MACs, saves the listview to an INI file that can be later use for the WakeOnLAN
      Right click will bring a context menu to do stuff. DClick will refresh the Ping.
      That's it. Comes in handy to have in the USB toolbox  
    • By MrCreatoR
      This UDF allows to create formatted label using pseudo element RichLabel (RichEdit actually). Formating is set by using special modificator similar to <font> tag in Html.
      Notes: This UDF is a transformation-continuation of related UDF

Example:
      Download:
      GUIRichLabel_1.2.zip
      Small syntax related fix: GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip
      GUIRichLabel_1.1.zip

History version:
    • By Stormgrade
      Hello,
      I'm searching the UDF GDIpProgress.au3 from ProgAndy
      None of the links in topic
       works
      Can't someone upload it please ?
    • By ozymandius257
      This is probably a very simple question (I hope!)
      I'm looking to use a UDF to access a SQL database, and have found ADO.au3, but I can't seem to work out how to use it.
      I've copied the files ado.au3 and ado_constants.au3 into the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include, then opened SciTe and started a new project.
      But when I type #include<AD - I don't get offered ADO.au3.
      (I know I should be using the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\UserInclude, but when it didn't work from there, I tried the above).
      What am I doing wrong?