spyrorocks

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Online autoit compiler is not working or there is a bug:

I have tryed to test your app, and I get an error,

I tested in the three hosted online compiler???

I tryied to compile the compiler.au3 itself, which compiles correctly My pc,

do you know why is it?

Error 500

Internal Server Error

Powered by Abyss Web Server X1

Ā© Aprelium Technologies - 2001-2006

Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en EspaƱol Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

Because the include fiels that are needed by it are not there.

On my compiler, at the bottem of the page it will have a link so you can see the available includes.

Edited by spyrorocks

It doesnot work anyway, I tryed in the three hosted compilers

web.au3 which is included in the onlinecompiler.zip,

it compiles perfectly in my pc

there is only one include #include <INet.au3> which is in the list of includes,

Because the include fiels that are needed by it are not there.

On my compiler, at the bottem of the page it will have a link so you can see the available includes.

Autoit.es - Foro Autoit en EspaƱol Word visitors Image Clustrmap image: - Football Spanish team - Spanish team: Casillas, Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Campdevilla, etc..Programando en Autoit+Html - Coding Autoit-Html - Arranca programas desde Internet - Preprocesador de Autoit a http

Exacly thats why its the only include that will work because its the only one thats there and it cant add includes that are not there.

Insted of putting the include statment, just copy the code from the include and paste it in thwere along with your code.

Exacly thats why its the only include that will work because its the only one thats there and it cant add includes that are not there.

Insted of putting the include statment, just copy the code from the include and paste it in thwere along with your code.

I tryied as you say, the online compiler which is hosted in your server, doesnt work!

try yourself it is the web.au3 which is included in online_compiler.release, from first post.

the include is in your include-list posted in the hosted onlinecompilers, i checked, of course

it doesnt work also if you get the include inside.

I dont see any rason why it shouldent if you paste the include code into it.

anyways, i have no tiem to go and see. we are leaving our house to go somewhere.

I cannot change the allow decompile checkbox or input data in the password fields.

I just found out this is because of IE7. It works in Firefox though. You might want to mention that in the first post.

Other than that it works really well.

Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

somebody tryed to compile web.au3 from the release in this topic :lmao: ?? I tryed with other scripts does not work.

I tryied as you say, the online compiler which is hosted in your server, doesnt work!

try yourself it is the web.au3 which is included in online_compiler.release, from first post.

the include is in your include-list posted in the hosted onlinecompilers, i checked, of course

it doesnt work also if you get the include inside.

It works fine.

it does not work at all,

paste web.au3 into the compiler

I did in yours, to see if it is special , now it is hung,

It keeps LOADING .......... that is all

Did you do this on my hosted one? cause i have the icon stuck in my tray right now. I am gonna cancel it now.

sorry,

only to show you Autoitcompiler is not working for me, try yourself the web.au3

I tryied also in yours, I think it is a dangerous bug,

have a look at your server now can you see now 6 stuck icons hunging[/b]... :geek::lmao::ph34r:

ahhh at last somebody believes me the compiler is not working well,

I am a good alfa version beta-tester, do I ?

This is an awesome proof of concept, and gives me a whole lot of ideas for new scripts, but in conclusion, it really only works good for small, few lined scripts. I'll keep it up for a while if anyone wants me to.

PS: BasicOS, i have a notrayicon on it now so i don't have any icons :lmao: