New SciTE4AutoIt3 available with SciTE v2.28

Jos

• Developers

12/29/2011: Uploaded a new SciTE4AutoIt3.exe installer with the new SciTE v2.28 release.

There are a couple of major changes:

- Updated our version of SciTE from 2.27 to 2.28.

- Made a workaround in AutoIt3Wrapper to allow au3check on UTF files.

- Many changes toward portability in AutoIt3Wrapper.

- Included SciTE Jump.

- Changed the Abbrev setup.

**** Important: When you currently have your own definitions in abbrev.properties you need to copy them back from abbrev.save.properties as the installer will override abbrev.properties!

Enjoy,

Jos

Addition/Changes/Fixes in the current installer:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/29/2011
*** Merged the updates of SciTE v 2.28 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos)
*** Updated the default color scheme to the new scheme matching the helpfile.
    Anybody that set their personal scheme will have to manually change it when they want with SciTEConfig.
*** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper_Gui/AutoIt3Wrapper v2.1.0.7 (Jos)
    - Made it portable (independent of the registry).
    - Added AU3Check support for UTF encoded by copying the file to a ANSI file and running au3check against that.
      The filename is updated in the generated output to the original script filename.
    - added /x86 to the commandline options.
*** Updated Tidy.exe v2.2.1.6 (Jos)
    - Added support for inline deactivation of Tidy through these directives:
        #Tidy_Off ;Stop the Tidy process below this line
        #Tidy_On ;Start the Tidy process below this line
    - Added the process to restore Bookmarks and Fold in the Tidied script by doing the following steps through the SciTE Director Interface:
        1. savesession: to %temp%tidyscite.session
        2. replace the original file with the tidied file
        3. SciTE Revert command to force the reload of the file.
        4. Read the saved bookmarks and Fold of the current File and add these back.
    Two limitation remarks about this feature:
    1. When there are multiple instances of SciTE then the commands will be send to the first found SciTE director window which could mean the bookmarks get lost.
    2. when lines are removed by tidy due to the /REM option, the bookmarks/Fold will be on the wrong line for those bookmarks located after the removed lines.
*** Updated Obfuscator.exe v1.0.29.5 (Jos)
    - Fixed bug with /StripOnly when the Last lines are a CommentBlock
    - Fixed bug with 2 double Quotes withing a doublequoted string
*** Added SciTEJump (Ctrl+Alt+J) to the Installer.
    Thanks: guinness for finalising it, Ashalshaikh for starting the project and Melba23 for all input/updates.
*** Updated abbrev.properties. (Jos)
    - Removed the au3abbrev information from abbrev.properties and replaced that with "import au3abbrev".
    - The installer will rename your current abbrev.properties to abbrev_save.properties.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE/Scintilla updates.

==> Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jos. Downloaded and I'll give it a whirl as soon as I get the chance. I'll have to wait until I'm sure my customizer script won't break anything but I think it's okay.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• Developers

small thing noticed %autoitdir% is empty

This is fixed in the current Beta version.

Thanks

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

@Jos

Thanks

12/29/2010 ????? I believe you heared the new years wish from Andre Kuipers, the best whishes for 2011 ... :)

Dank je ... ik heb het aangepast.

oh ...en uh..... whishes moet wishes zijn ;)

Beste wensen

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Question:

I unistalled version 2.27 and installed 2.28, but it seems the same version, and still reports itself (Help toolbar) as version 2.27.

Do I need to delete the scite folder in autoit3 dir ?

EDIT:

This was a problem with cache in my browser, and not downloading the correct file.

Thanks Jos.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

• Developers

You mean that SciTE/Help/About SciTE reports 2.27?

Could you post or PM me the install.log found in the SciTE program directory?

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yes, and the installer says its the last version too.

EDIT:

This was a problem with cache in my browser, and not downloading the correct file.

Thanks Jos.

Edited by JohnOne

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Anybody who saved the old color scheme?

@Jos: Nice job as usual!

Edited by Xenobiologist

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Check in %AUTOITFOLDER%SciTESciTEConfig and you'll find a file which I presume is the old style called OldSciTE4AutoIt3.SciTEConfig

Edit: Wrong preposition.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hmmh, I've got

Verzeichnis von c:ProgrammeAutoIt3SciTESciTEConfig
29.12.2011  18:32    <DIR>        .
29.12.2011  18:32    <DIR>        ..
29.12.2011  18:32                0 dir.txt
02.01.2010  22:16            1.661 MSDEV.SciTEConfig
02.01.2010  22:16            1.622 MSDEV2.SciTEConfig
12.12.2011  13:03            1.403 SciTE4AutoIt3.SciTEConfig
03.07.2011  18:53           53.477 SciteConfig.au3
03.07.2011  18:53          702.999 SciteConfig.exe
29.12.2011  18:21              892 SciteTools.ini
               7 Datei(en)      762.054 Bytes
               2 Verzeichnis(se), 36.978.009.600 Bytes frei

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

In the ZIP file version this file exists.

Old Style:

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#
# START: DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING AFTER THIS LINE  #-#-#-#-#
# Standard SciTE4AutoIt3 Color scheme
#------------------------------------------------------------
font.base=font:Arial,size:10,$(font.override)
font.monospace=font:Courier New,size:10
proper.case=0
check.updates.scite4autoit3=1
use.tabs=1
indent.size=4
indent.size.*.au3=4
tabsize=4
#Background
style.au3.32=style.*.32=$(font.base),back:#F0F4F9
#CaretLineBackground
caret.line.back=#FFFED8
# Brace highlight
style.au3.34=fore:#0000FF,bold,back:#F0F4F9
# Brace incomplete highlight
style.au3.35=fore:#009933,italics,back:#F0F4F9
#White space
style.au3.0=fore:#000000,back:#F0F4F9
#Comment line
style.au3.1=fore:#009933,italics,back:#F0F4F9
#Comment block
style.au3.2=fore:#669900,italics,back:#F0F4F9
#Number
style.au3.3=fore:#AC00A9,italics,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Function
style.au3.4=fore:#000090,italics,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Keyword
style.au3.5=fore:#0000FF,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Macro
style.au3.6=fore:#FF33FF,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#String
style.au3.7=fore:#9999CC,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Operator
style.au3.8=fore:#FF0000,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Variable
style.au3.9=fore:#AA0000,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Sent keys
style.au3.10=fore:#FF8800,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Pre-Processor
style.au3.11=fore:#F000FF,italics,back:#F0F4F9
#Special
style.au3.12=fore:#A00FF0,italics,back:#F0F4F9
#Abbrev-Expand
style.au3.13=fore:#FF0000,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Com Objects
style.au3.14=fore:#0000FF,italics,bold,back:#F0F4F9
#Standard UDF's
style.au3.15=fore:#0080FF,italics,bold,back:#F0F4F9
# END => DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING BEFORE THIS LINE  #-#-#-#-#-#
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

For the record I've been loving the new style since it was introduced a couple of weeks ago.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

• Moderators

Mega,

I did save my scheme which is pretty close to the original - I also have it in my User.properties file so it did not get overwritten when I updated: ;)

#Background
style.au3.32=style.*.32=$(font.base),back:#E9FEE0
#CaretLineBackground
caret.line.back=#FFFEC1
#Selection Foreground/background and Alpha
selection.fore=#400040
selection.alpha=50
selection.back=#E73067
# Brace highlight
style.au3.34=fore:#0000FF,bold,back:#E9FEE0
# Brace incomplete highlight
style.au3.35=fore:#009933,italics,back:#E9FEE0
#White space
style.au3.0=fore:#000000,back:#E9FEE0
#Comment line
style.au3.1=fore:#009933,italics,back:#E9FEE0
#Comment block
style.au3.2=fore:#669900,italics,back:#E9FEE0
#Number
style.au3.3=fore:#AC00A9,italics,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Function
style.au3.4=fore:#000090,italics,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Keyword
style.au3.5=fore:#0000FF,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Macro
style.au3.6=fore:#FF33FF,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#String
style.au3.7=fore:#9999CC,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Operator
style.au3.8=fore:#FF0000,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Variable
style.au3.9=fore:#950000,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Sent keys
style.au3.10=fore:#FF8800,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Pre-Processor
style.au3.11=fore:#F000FF,italics,back:#E9FEE0
#Special
style.au3.12=fore:#A00FF0,italics,back:#E9FEE0
#Abbrev-Expand
style.au3.13=fore:#FF0000,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Com Objects
style.au3.14=fore:#0000FF,italics,bold,back:#E9FEE0
#Standard UDF's
style.au3.15=fore:#0080FF,italics,bold,back:#E9FEE0

And if other readers do not like it - I am not interested in hearing about it! :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Thanks guys! Maybe I have to switch and get used to the new style but for the moment I like the old one more.

Hi. Thank you Jos and those involved.

I was wondering. Why not go with the latest SciTE? Is it too new still?

Also, Selected Color Alpha says 50 even though mine is set too 25. The loaded definitions for the BETA says 3.3.7.22 even though I have uninstalled the beta. Edit: I just realized that beta thing probably has nothing to do with SciTE4AutoIt3. Is that an uninstaller thing?

Edited by LaCastiglione

• Developers

I am not interested yet to upgrade to the next version of SciTE.. too new to guarantee stability.

Where do you see the selected Color Alpha 50?

The Installer should have installed the latest production au3.keywords.properties assuming you haven't change its date:

SetOverwrite ifnewer
  SetOutPath "$INSTDIRProperties"
  File "..wscitepropertiesau3.keywords.properties"

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Hmmh, I've got

Verzeichnis von c:ProgrammeAutoIt3SciTESciTEConfig
29.12.2011  18:32   <DIR>         .
29.12.2011  18:32   <DIR>         ..
29.12.2011  18:32                0 dir.txt
02.01.2010  22:16            1.661 MSDEV.SciTEConfig
02.01.2010  22:16            1.622 MSDEV2.SciTEConfig
12.12.2011  13:03            1.403 SciTE4AutoIt3.SciTEConfig
03.07.2011  18:53           53.477 SciteConfig.au3
03.07.2011  18:53          702.999 SciteConfig.exe
29.12.2011  18:21              892 SciteTools.ini
               7 Datei(en)      762.054 Bytes
               2 Verzeichnis(se), 36.978.009.600 Bytes frei

Ahh, see i missed the old OldSciTE4AutoIt3.SciTEConfig in the installer. That is fixed now and re-uploaded.

Just copy the OldSciTE4AutoIt3.SciTEConfig from the Beta directory or download and run the installer again.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I haven't changed the date as far as I know.

I see it in the the Color Settings tab at the top underneath Caretline Color. I have selection.alpha=25 in my SciTEUser.Properties.

Also, Compile w Options and Tidy are the only two context menu options. I'm not sure if you meant for all of them to be there or none of them or just those two.