This small utility designed for viewing the exported DLL functions and is written specifically for AutoIt community. Nothing excess, just the tools you need. Especially useful are Drag-and-Drop and support for command line that allows you to add DLL Helper in the Windows Explorer context menu. To do this, you can use the following .reg file.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTdllfileshellView] @="View exported function" [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTdllfileshellViewcommand] @=""C:Program FilesDLLHelperDLLHelper.exe" "%1""
Also worth noting is fairly fast enumeration of exported DLL functions and the ability to export the function list into a text or HTML document.
As usualy, I will be glad to any feedback and suggestions.
Major program features
- Support for both x86 and x64 DLL files.
- Fast enumeration of exported DLL functions.
- Support for command line (use the full path in the first parameter).
- Support Drag-and-Drop.
- Web search for functions with the ability to add user-defined services (up to 10, via registry).
- Ability to view the undecorated names of DLL function.
- Ability to specify a filter to display the functions of interest.
- Sort the function list by any column.
- Copying any data (by column) from the list to the clipboard.
- Export list of function to the .txt or .html file.
- List of recently opened files (up to 10).
- Simple and intuitive interface.
Supported operating systems
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Files to download
Redirection to DLLHelper_bin.zip, 475 KB
DLLHelper_bin.html 142bytes 967 downloads
Redirection to DLLHelper_source.zip, 657 KB
DLLHelper_source.html 145bytes 591 downloads
Edited by Yashied, 28 May 2012 - 07:46 PM.