AU3 Syntax Highlight for RichEdit - Machine Code Version - Updated 12/25/2013

Beege

Thanks. There was some strange characters at the beginning of Example.au3.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Thanks guinness. I dont know whats up with those characters. Its seems to keep happening to my files anytime Scite prompts me to close a file due to having to many tabs open. Weird.. Anyway I updated the post with example.au3 fixed. 

Edited by Beege

Thanks guinness. I dont know whats up with those characters. Its seems to keep happening to my files anytime Scite prompts me to close a file due to having to many tabs open. Weird.. Anyway I updated the post with example.au3 fixed. 

Thanks.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

You forgot to update the topic title...

Damn!  :doh: Thanks DatMCEyeBall

• 2 weeks later...

Updated again. This latest version is a total rewrite written in assembly. Working very fast! Let me know if you have any issues. Thanks!

Works using the 32-bit version of AutoIt on Windows 7 x64, but not the 64-bit version. It crashes the interpreter.

UDF List:

Works using the 32-bit version of AutoIt on Windows 7 x64, but not the 64-bit version. It crashes the interpreter.

Oh ya I forgot to specify that. No 64bit support yet but am working on getting that written. 

Oh ya I forgot to specify that. No 64bit support yet but am working on getting that written. 

OK, then no problem I found so far.

UDF List:

• 1 month later...

Yes. Do you know off hand what the header, color table and tags should look like? That's the part that will take me the most time.

Yes. Do you know off hand what the header, color table and tags should look like? That's the part that will take me the most time.

We use SciTE to convert an Au3 script to HTML, it can be easily done with SciTE Jump to export to HTML though.

MsgBox(4096, '', 'Example')
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<title>ss.au3</title>
<meta name="Generator" content="SciTE - www.Scintilla.org" />
<style type="text/css">
.S0 {
    color: #000000;
    font-size: 10pt;
}
.S3 {
    color: #0000FF;
}
.S4 {
    color: #000090;
}
.S7 {
    color: #FF0000;
}
.S8 {
    color: #FF8000;
}
span {
    font-family: 'Source Code Pro';
    color: #000000;
    font-size: 9pt;
}
</style>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#F0F4F9">
<span><span class="S4">MsgBox</span><span class="S8">(</span><span class="S3">4096</span><span class="S8">,</span><span class="S0"> </span><span class="S7">''</span><span class="S8">,</span><span class="S0"> </span><span class="S7">'Example'</span><span class="S8">)</span></span>
</body>
</html>
Couple of points, doctype should be <!DOCTYPE html> and remove bgcolor="#F0F4F9" from the body tag, styling should be done by CSS. Also remove xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml".

I know you're not going to use SciTE to convert to HTML, but I didn't want you to take this example as being 100% correct.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

Thanks a lot for this very very cool piece of work !!!

Came in very handy building my >SnippetBrowser

I was wondering if you know how I can fix this behavior:

Not a huge deal, this is the only function I've noticed that does this.

Bill

post-56351-0-58507900-1387879209_thumb.j

You just wrap the code into span with classes tags depending on syntax element, everything else is page designer's (user) job.

Span class name is really your choice, but you can use the names guinness mention (S0, S1, ...) or even the same cf1, cf2, etc... you use for RTF, for example:

<span class="cf11">DllCall</span>

...would be just fine.

Don't forget that <br> is line break in HTML and that you need to escape <, >, & and similar characters.

Thanks in advance.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

@guinness, Thank you. That was very helpful. Can I ask how your script works converting with scite? At one time way back I was trying to do the same thing and ended up giving up so Im very curios. Is there a command line you guys found or only though the scite ext interface?

@I3iII, thank your for letting me know. I have posted a new version that should have the coloring fixed for the ini files

@trancexx, Heres what I got so far for the html converter. I imagine there is going to be some minor bugs but for the most part all should be working. 

RESH_Html.zip

@guinness, Thank you. That was very helpful. Can I ask how your script works converting with scite? At one time way back I was trying to do the same thing and ended up giving up so Im very curios. Is there a command line you guys found or only though the scite ext interface?

#include <Constants.au3>
#include <SendMessage.au3>
#include <WinAPIEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

Global Const $hSciTE_Director = WinGetHandle('DirectorExtension')

_SciTE_ExportToHTML(@ScriptFullPath)

; Stripped from SciTE Jump.
Func _SciTE_ExportToHTML($sFilePath)
    Local $iError = 0
    If FileExists($sFilePath) Then
        $sFilePath = _WinAPI_PathRemoveExtension($sFilePath) & '.html'
        _SciTE_Send_Command(0, $hSciTE_Director, 'exportashtml:' & StringReplace($sFilePath, '\', '\\'))
    Else
        $iError = 1
        $sFilePath = ''
    EndIf
    Return SetError($iError, 0, $sFilePath)
EndFunc   ;==>_SciTE_ExportToHTML

Func _SciTE_Send_Command($hWnd, $hSciTE, $sString)
    If StringStripWS($sString, $STR_STRIPALL) = '' Then
        Return SetError(2, 0, 0) ; String is blank.
    EndIf
    $sString = ':' & Dec(StringTrimLeft($hWnd, 2)) & ':' & $sString
    Local $tData = DllStructCreate('char[' & StringLen($sString) + 1 & ']') ; wchar
    DllStructSetData($tData, 1, $sString)

Local Const $tagCOPYDATASTRUCT = 'ptr;dword;ptr' ; ';ulong_ptr;dword;ptr'
    Local $tCOPYDATASTRUCT = DllStructCreate($tagCOPYDATASTRUCT)
    DllStructSetData($tCOPYDATASTRUCT, 1, 1)
    DllStructSetData($tCOPYDATASTRUCT, 2, DllStructGetSize($tData))
    DllStructSetData($tCOPYDATASTRUCT, 3, DllStructGetPtr($tData))
    _SendMessage($hSciTE, $WM_COPYDATA, $hWnd, DllStructGetPtr($tCOPYDATASTRUCT))
    Return Number(Not @error)
EndFunc   ;==>_SciTE_Send_Command
Edited by guinness

UDF List:

Nice. I have a couple of suggestions...

Change: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC> to <!DOCTYPE html>
Remove: <meta name="Generator" content="SciTE - www.Scintilla.org" />
Remove: font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; as that is just my font for SciTE and won't be on everyone's system.

Also you might want to check the output at http://validator.w3.org/check

UDF List:

Nice. I have a couple of suggestions...

Change: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC> to <!DOCTYPE html>

Remove: <meta name="Generator" content="SciTE - www.Scintilla.org" />

Remove: font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; as that is just my font for SciTE and won't be on everyone's system.

Also you might want to check the output at http://validator.w3.org/check

cool will do. Thanks guinness