ISN AutoIt Studio [old thread]

ISI360

Hi ISI

I was just looking at my change log for one of my projects, and saw that the project had over 700 hours on it :o

So I ran threw my change log and saw that the counter keeps counting when the project is open, even if there is no typing/changes in several hours.

I know that I just could close down the project each time I'm leaving it - but some times I'm leaving the project open, and then works on it for a small amount of time, and then does something else, and the returns to the project for x time and so on.

So I was thinking if it could be possible to change the time keeper function so it stops counting when no entries has been done for xx time? Just like the autobackup function does

Just a thought :)

Cheers

/Rex

@Rex: Yes currently the timer starts when the project opens..and stops when the project is closed. But its an good idea to pause the timer! I will inlcude it in the next update! (if the ISN has no focus..the timer pauses)

@vinhphamvn: Thx for the Info. I will fix it! ;)

Edited by ISI360

Hi ISI

Cool :) with no focus do then mean that the studio is minimized or behind another window ?

I'm just thinking for my part I have 3 monitors, and often the studio is open on one of them while I'm working with something else on another monitor, would the counter then still count?

Btw is there some way I can create a hotkey to auto insert a region start, so I can use that as an book marker?

I might have found a bug :'( : After the last update, it seems that my scripts is save in UTF8 even I have chosen standard?

Cheers

/Rex

Yes, the timer only runs if the ISN window is active. So if the ISN is on monitor 1 for example and you work on monitor 2, the timmer stops until you switch (click) back into the isn window. ;)

And about the utf-8 problem. I recomend to switch to utf-8 mode for the isn. Since utf8 is default of the latest autoit update.

In the next update also the formstudio and other programparts of the isn will switch to utf-8. 

To get an more accurate time I'd also implement _Timer_GetIdleTime while window is active, could be left active while user is watching TV.

Similarly, user could still be working on project while window is not active, but that's a different sack of monkey's.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

@ISI

Oki doki

Hmm thats odd

Yesterday I was working for/had the studio open for over 12 hours but the log only shows 45 sec?

Also, this is a minor - but if it type "Gcss" it's not expanded to GuiCtrlSetState, but "gcss" is. Should the function not be case insensitive ?

Cheers

/Rex

Edited by Rex

Thanks for the tip with _Timer_GetIdleTime JohnOne! I will include it this way: If No input in 60 secounds or the window is not active the timer stops. ;)

@Rex: Hmm..hard to say what´s the error in this case...
But the error with the abbrev (gcss) will be fixed in the next update. (and yes it should not be case sensitive)

I know about the problem with avast. I don´t know why it finds a virus. (and yes its false positive)
But i don´t know what i can do against this :(
I have already uploaded the exe to the avast virus lab...maybe they exculde it in one of the next updates..

I truly and humbly understand your dilemma here ... This constant harassment caused the retirement of my in-depth programming.

Total respect for what you have built here for everyone's use!!    Great Job!!

Thanks,

Valuater... 8)

NEWHeader1.png

Total respect for what you have built here for everyone's use!!    Great Job!!

Stole my words! I forgot to say that, so... 

Total respect for what you have built here for everyone's use!! Great Job @ISI360!! :thumbsup:

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

Hi vinhphamvn!

Here you have the latest update for the ISN AutoIt Studio. Just extract the files in the ISN AutoIt Studio directory an overwrite existing files.
Click to download

NOTE: This is a work in progress update!! So it´s not fully completet and tested. But it already contains a lot of UDF-8 fixes wich you can test.

Edited by ISI360

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Ahh you mean the cursor. That´s right currently you can not change this in the settings. (I will include it in the next update)
But at this time you can do a workaround:
Create a new macro in your project. Select "Open file" as trigger and "Execute Command" as action. In the Execute Command Action you insert the following:

SendMessage($SCE_EDITOR[_GUICtrlTab_GetCurFocus($hTab)], $SCI_SETCARETFORE, 0xFF00FF, 0)

-> Where 0xFF00FF is your Color Code for the caret.
So now when you open a new Tab the new Caret color should be set. (As i said..in the next update i will include it in the settings.

For me it only works in the main tab, in other tabs the cursor is black (default) :'(

Any suggestion on how to make it work for all tabs? Or even better for all scripts open in the studio, like a main studio macro thing :)

A suggestion, InunoTaishou was so sweet to share the color theme, could it be possible to import and export the color theme by it self in color settings :)

Chees

/Rex

@ISI360 , 2 problems found in version .99 beta. 

1. Tab key is not working for picking intellisence items.

2. Automatic insertion of "EndIf, Next" are in indented wrongly. 

See the attached image for indentation. 

i think this is the correct position for this- "For $s = 0 To 4 \n\nNext"

2015-11-30 00_53_25-Test1 - ISN AutoIt Studio.jpg

Edited by kcvinu
Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

I also encounters problem with intellisence

If i have a:

If $var = 123 then
do something
Endif

And wants to ad a new line, if the curser is placed right after Then and i hit enter, a new Endif is insert, same goes for Func Endfunc.

I havn't tryed with other functions like: do, for, while, ect.

Cheers

/Rex

@@ISI360 ,

Result is same. No change. Indentation is wrong. But tab key's problem is solved. 

Edit: - I think you need to set the indentation like this "\n\b\nEndIf" and then goto one line above. 

Edited by kcvinu
Spoiler

My Contributions

Glance GUI Library - A gui library based on Windows api functions. Written in Nim programming language.

UDF Link Viewer   --- A tool to visit the links of some most important UDFs 

Includer_2  ----- A tool to type the #include statement automatically 

Digits To Date  ----- date from 3 integer values

PrintList ----- prints arrays into console for testing.

Alert  ------ An alternative for MsgBox 

MousePosition ------- A simple tooltip display of mouse position

GRM Helper -------- A littile tool to help writing code with GUIRegisterMsg function

Access_UDF  -------- An UDF for working with access database files. (.*accdb only)

Oh ok kcvinu i think i found the bug. Please check in your example (in For $s = 0 To 4) if ther is a tabulator space after the last char (after 4). Remove it and the indent should work.
But of course i will fix this in the next update.

Edited by ISI360

• Jos locked this topic