Sign in to follow this  
JScript

DropBoxControl.au3 - Pause/Resume Syncing!

Hello everyone!

I present to you a way to automate DropBox, at least syncing...

Sample:

Posted Image

Donwload:

DropBoxControl_(RedirectLink).html

Usage:

Ctrl + Q to exit.

Ctrl + Pause to Pause/Resume DropBox!

It can also use the following:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before="%scitedir%DropBoxControl.exe" /Pause
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After="%scitedir%DropBoxControl.exe" /Resume
Just copy the executable into the folder of the editor!

I hope you enjoy!

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by JScript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

The program is working normal here...

Do the following:

1 - Let the DropBox syncing normally;

2 - Run the DropBoxControl;

3 - Use the keys to pause

4 - Copy or create a new file;

5 - Now use the keys to resume;

6 - You will notice that Dropbox adds new file in the clouds!

I did several other tests and they all worked!

Edit: I looked at the event (https://www.dropbox.com/events) and I could prove it's working!

JS

Edited by JScript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

I'm not in a position to test right now, but it could be down to the locale perhaps? This is just 'a throwing it out there' guess.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Hi,

If I create a cmd file using the /pause and /resume switches, I can pause or resume Dropbox by running the cmd file, but if I then try to schedule these cmd files with Task Scheduler although the Scheduler reports that the task completed. Dropbox is not paused or resumed.

The same behaviour occurs if I start DropBoxControl.exe with either switch.

OS is Windows 7

Any ideas?