Report Help File Issues Here

BrewManNH

Maybe?! But ideally comments should be added as well as passing Au3Check.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

In regards to >this thread, I did some research as to why the OP was having the issue and discovered that the help file was lacking some information in regards to certain static control constants. Specifically these.

• $SS_BLACKFRAME
  • $SS_WHITEFRAME
  • $SS_GRAYFRAME
  • $SS_BLACKRECT
  • $SS_WHITERECT
  • $SS_GRAYRECT

If you use any of these constants in a static control (labels, pic, or Icon controls), then you won't get anything inside the control to show up.

The xxFRAME constants will cause a blank frame to be displayed with no text or other information inside the control

Frame Styles
Static controls can be used to draw frames (boxes that are not filled). Frame-style static controls do not display text.

The xxRECT constants will cause a blank rectangle to display with the inside filled with the specified color.

Rectangle Styles
Static controls can be used to draw rectangles (boxes that are filled). Rectangle-style static controls do not display text.

More information can be found here. I believe this information could be added to the help file to clarify what might happen if you use these constants, as the information in there currently only tells you that it draws a frame or a rectangle, with out mentioning the limitations.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Moderators

Hi,

Seconded - it has caught me out more than once. :(

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

BTW, you can add the 3 ETCHED styles to the list. $SS_ETCHEDFRAME, $SS_ETCHEDHORZ and $SS_ETCHEDVERT will also cause this "issue".

EDIT: It should also be noted that the help file descriptions for $SS_ETCHEDHORZ and $SS_ETCHEDVERT are wrong, at least on my computer running Win7 x64. The descriptions say that $SS_ETCHEDHORZ "Draws the top and bottom edges of the static control using the EDGE_ETCHED edge style." and $SS_ETCHEDVERT says "Draws the left and right edges of the static control using the EDGE_ETCHED edge style." In fact the HORZ constant causes the control to be 2 pixels high and shows a single horizontal line where the top of the control would be. The VERT constant creates a control 2 pixels wide at the left edge of where the control would be. Combining the 2 together using BitOr causes the SS_ETCHEDHORZ to be ignored and only creates the VERT style control.

Edited by BrewManNH

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Enhancement request: A new constant can be added, as well as a help file update for:

_WinAPI_GetWindow($parentHWND, 6)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633515(v=vs.85).aspx

GW_ENABLEDPOPUP 6

The retrieved handle identifies the enabled popup window owned by the specified window (the search uses the first such window found using GW_HWNDNEXT); otherwise, if there are no enabled popup windows, the retrieved handle is that of the specified window.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

jdelaney,

Requests of that nature should be made to Trac, this isn't a help file issue.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

There are lines which I can't understand. Maybe they are in English is not clear enough 

GUICtrlCreateCombo

On other Windows versions you can define this size with the "height" parameter if the default value is not BIG enough to contain at least one line

I know that using the style $CBS_NOINTEGRALHEIGHT can specify the height

GUICreate

extended styles are duplicated.

Add

Extended styles have the prefix $WS_<b>EX_</b> must be specified in the <i>exStyle</i> and styles without this prefix are placed in the <i>style</i>. It isn't necessary to confuse them as they will have properties not corresponding to their appointment.

AutoIt -> Using AutoIt -> Controls

Although the special format is more longwinded than these methods it is much less ambiguous.

??? Each method can be very exact or very ambiguous

This method of accessing controls is generally only designed for users who are familiar with working with handles.

??? If the beginner would not enjoy, he never learns.

Edited by AZJIO

From this question here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17307702/dircopy-not-working?noredirect=1

For DirCopy it says the following:

If the destination directory structure doesn't exist, it will be created (if possible).

But if the overwrite flag is not set, and the directory already exists, then the function fails.

• Developers

Just checked it today, and you have not fixed it.

Remember: the grammatical error is the key DESCRIPTION.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/IniRead.htm

It is updated in the SVN source repository as indicated by guinness.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

StatusbarGetText
StatusbarGetText cannot read. For example, StatusbarText
StatusbarGetText <> StatusbarText

WinSetTrans
Sets the transparency of a window. (Windows 2000/XP or later)
the text in heading

String formatting

WinList ( ["title" [, "text"]] )   - old
WinList ( [ "title" [, "text" ]] )  - new

#include <FileOperations.au3>

$sPath = @ScriptDir & '\txtFunctions'

$aFileList = _FO_FileSearch($sPath, '*.txt*', True, 123, 2)

$sOut1 = ''
$sOut2 = ''
$sOut3 = ''
$err = 0
$iCount = 0
For $i = 1 To $aFileList[0]
    $sText = FileRead($sPath & '\' & $aFileList[$i])
    $tmp = StringRegExp($sText, '(?s)(.+?###Syntax###.+?)([^\r\n]+)([\r\n]+###Parameters###.+)', 3)
    If Not @error Then
        $tmp0 = $tmp[1]
        $tmp[1] = StringRegExpReplace($tmp[1], '\h*([][()])\h*', '\1')
        $tmp[1] = StringRegExpReplace($tmp[1], '([\w''"])\[,\h*', '\1 [, ')
        $tmp[1] = StringRegExpReplace($tmp[1], '\(', ' ( ')
        $tmp[1] = StringRegExpReplace($tmp[1], '(?<![ ])\)', ' )')
        $tmp[1] = StringRegExpReplace($tmp[1], '(\]+ \))', ' \1')
        $tmp[1] = StringRegExpReplace($tmp[1], '\[(?!,)', '[ ')
        If $tmp0 <> $tmp[1] Then
            $sOut1 &= $tmp0 & @CRLF
            $sOut2 &= $tmp[1] & @CRLF
            $sOut3 &= $tmp0 & @CRLF & $tmp[1] & @CRLF
            $iCount += 1

$hFile = FileOpen($sPath & '\' & $aFileList[$i], 2)
            FileWrite($hFile, $tmp[0] & $tmp[1] & $tmp[2])
            FileClose($hFile)
        EndIf
    EndIf
Next

$hFile = FileOpen(@ScriptDir & '\sOut1.txt', 2)
FileWrite($hFile, $sOut1)
FileClose($hFile)
$hFile = FileOpen(@ScriptDir & '\sOut2.txt', 2)
FileWrite($hFile, $sOut2)
FileClose($hFile)
$hFile = FileOpen(@ScriptDir & '\sOut3.txt', 2)
FileWrite($hFile, $sOut3)
FileClose($hFile)
MsgBox(0, 'Готово', 'Замен = ' & $iCount, 1)

IniRead, Ini...

< i>[sectionName]
Key=Value< /i>

< p class="codeheader" style="width: 30;padding:6px;white-space: nowrap">[sectionName]
Key=Value< /p>

Column easier to read than the string

Asc

Asc("0") == 48, Asc("9") == 57, Asc("A") == 65, Asc("Z") == 90, Asc("a") == 97, Asc("z") == 122, etc.

Asc("0") == 48

Asc("9") == 57

Asc("A") == 65

Asc("Z") == 90

Asc("a") == 97

Asc("z") == 122, etc.

Chr

Chr(48) == "0", Chr(57) == "9", Chr(65) == "A", Chr(90) == "Z", Chr(97) == "a", Chr(122) = "z", etc

Chr(48) == "0"

Chr(57) == "9"

Chr(65) == "A"

Chr(90) == "Z"

Chr(97) == "a"

Chr(122) = "z", etc

... added ...

GUICtrlRead
Tab | The number or the controlID of the tabitem selected depending of the advanced parameter value.
Tab | The number of the selected tabitem (0-based)

Type |Value

Type |Return (advanced=0)

Type |Return (advanced=1)

Why is the table in "Remarks"?

Lack of one item "ListViewItem" (advanced=0)

ListViewItem |The text of the selected item / lines in the ListView

GUICtrlSendMsg, GUICtrlRecvMsg

GUICtrlUpdate...() - isn't the link, as on other pages

GUICtrlSetBkColor
Progress controls cannot be painted if the "Windows XP style" is used.

Checkbox, Radio, Group Progress, Combo controls cannot be painted if the "Windows XP/Vista style" is used.

GUICtrlSetColor
Checkbox, Radio, Group or Progress controls cannot be painted if the "Windows XP/Vista style" is used.

Lack Combo

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    Local $msg, $ProgressBar, $iChBox

GUICreate("Color controls")

GUICtrlCreateLabel("Red text", 10, 20)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xCCFFCC)
    GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xff0000)

GUICtrlCreateGroup("Green Group", 10, 60, 180, 70)
    DllCall("UxTheme.dll", "int", "SetWindowTheme", "hwnd", GUICtrlGetHandle(-1), "wstr", 0, "wstr", 0)
    GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x008800)

GUISetFont(12, 400, 0, "Comic Sans MS") ; "Times New Roman"
    $iChBox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Blue checkbox", 20, 90, -1, 20)
    DllCall("UxTheme.dll", "int", "SetWindowTheme", "hwnd", GUICtrlGetHandle($iChBox), "wstr", 0, "wstr", 0)
    GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xCCFFCC)

$ProgressBar = GUICtrlCreateProgress(10, 140, 200, 20)
    DllCall("UxTheme.dll", "int", "SetWindowTheme", "hwnd", GUICtrlGetHandle($ProgressBar), "wstr", 0, "wstr", 0)
    GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0080FF)
    GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFDFFAE) 
    GUICtrlSetData(-1, 50)

GUISetState()

While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
    WEnd
EndFunc

-

_WinAPI_SystemParametersInfo

This function always call the Unicode version so $vParam must be inaccordance when using strings.

Edited by AZJIO

• 2 weeks later...

FileSetPos

#include <Constants.au3>

Local $sFile, $hFile, $iPos

$sFile = @ScriptDir & "test.txt"
$hFile = FileOpen($sFile, 2)

; Check if file opened for writing OK
If $hFile = -1 Then
    MsgBox(4096, "Error", "Unable to open file.")
    Exit
EndIf

; Write something to the file.
FileWrite($hFile, "The test line, which to record for the position")

; Sets the position of the 33 bytes/character from the beginning
FileSetPos($hFile, 30, $FILE_BEGIN)

FileWrite($hFile, "ED ON") ; Data recording from a position

; Sets the position of the 9 bytes/character from the beginning
FileSetPos($hFile, 9, $FILE_BEGIN)

$iPos = FileGetPos($hFile) ; Retrieves the current file position

MsgBox(0, "Reading a file from the current position " & $iPos, FileRead($hFile))

; Close the handle.
FileClose($hFile)

; Clean up the temporary file.
FileDelete($sFile)

FileGetPos

#include <Constants.au3>

Local $sFile, $hFile, $iPos

$hFile = FileOpen($sFile, 2)

If $hFile = -1 Then
    Exit
EndIf

; Write something to the file. When writing to the file, position is set in the end
FileWrite($hFile, "Line1" & @CRLF & "Line2" & @CRLF & "Line3")

; Sets the position at the end of the file, and shift 4-byte/symbol to the left towards the beginning of the file.
FileSetPos($hFile, -4, $FILE_END)

MsgBox(0, "Reading a file from the current position " & $iPos, FileRead($hFile))

; Sets the position of the 33 bytes/character from the beginning
FileSetPos($hFile, 4, $FILE_BEGIN)

; Close the handle.
FileClose($hFile)

FileDelete($sFile)

FileFlush
The example in the help file gives out the same text

Local $sFile, $hFile, $Before, $After

$hFile = FileOpen($sFile, 1)

If $hFile = -1 Then
    Exit
EndIf

FileWrite($hFile, "Line1")

$Before = FileGetSize($sFile)
FileFlush($hFile) ; Flush the file to disk.
$After = FileGetSize($sFile)

MsgBox(0, 'Message', _
        'File size before and after using FileFlush' & @LF & _
        @TAB & $Before & ' KB (before)' & @LF & _
        @TAB & $After & ' KB (after)')

; Close the handle.
FileClose($hFile)

FileDelete($sFile)

http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cstdio/fopen/

For files open for update (those which include a "+" sign), on which both input and output operations are allowed, the stream should be flushed (fflush) or repositioned (fseek, fsetpos, rewind) between either a writing operation followed by a reading operation or a reading operation which did not reach the end-of-file followed by a writing operation.

AZJIO,

Those functions were updated by me ages ago, plus any examples you post for the help file should pass...

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7

especially if you're updating the Russian help file.

UDF List:

guinness

Those functions were updated by me ages ago

When I run the example he shows no change. Twice Notepad starts with the same string.

Local Const $sFile = "test.txt"
Local $hFile = FileOpen($sFile, 1)

If $hFile = -1 Then
    Exit
EndIf

FileWriteLine($hFile, "Line1")

; Run notepad to show that the file is empty because it hasn't been flushed yet.
RunWait("notepad.exe " & $sFile)

; Flush the file to disk.
FileFlush($hFile)

; Run notepad again to show that the contents of the file are now flushed to disk.
RunWait("notepad.exe " & $sFile)

; Close the handle.
FileClose($hFile)

FileDelete($sFile)

plus any examples you post for the help file should pass...

This time you have not checked out before making the claim.

Edited by AZJIO

This time you have not checked out before making the claim.

You're right, sorry this time. Though you should declare when the variable is used.

UDF List:

In the latest beta? I'm surprised, Guinness has done most of them I'd thought.

Yes

Some critical.

_GUICtrlToolbar_SetButtonInfoEx

$tButton | $tagBUTTONINFO structure

$tagTBBUTTONINFO

_GUICtrlMonthCal_GetMinReqRectArray

Success: True, Handle is set to 0

Failure: False